• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My Family

_S_

Disclaimer: I have never written any story earlier, so this may turn out to be disaster, if not, enjoy.

Setup
I am a single guy in my 30s and living in US for 5 years now. I am in a stable relation with one of my colleague here and we live-in together. I had an elder brother who was 10 years older than me had a wife and a daughter who recently turned 18. Our family belonged to a village but our father ad moved to a nearby city when he wasn't happy with traditional farming like my family earlier and he always remained a village person in mind and so our family always remained more traditional in practice. Unfortunately I lost my mother and father in an accident when I was doing my degree, my brother became my father and he took care of me like his own kid. He motivated me to stud well and go abroad which is the reason I am in US though he himself was not in a good job and struggled financially. When I got a good job I tried to help him but he wouldn't take any money after a while I gave up and got busy in my own life.

2 months ago I lost my brother too to COVID, all his happened so sudden I could not even see him before he left the world. I came as soon as possible to attend his cremation. When I visited, my Bhabhi was so distraught, she hugged me tightly and kept crying for a long time, I too cried with her unable to speak any word. My niece had become numb and wasn't talking to anyone but she also joined in our hug and cried with us.

I stayed 1 month in India but when it was my time to left, Bhabhi's parents said that only providing money from US will not be sufficient, I should look to come back to India to take care of Bhabhi and niece. I realized they was right and it got me thinking what would I say to my girlfriend, would she like to settle with me in India. When I discussed with her, she didn't want to settle in India and it started a fight between us, I tried all I could to make her understand but she didn't agree. Ultimately we had a break up and I came back to India after 3 months to take care of my family.

_S_

Now it has been 6 months since I came back to India. We had moved to Noida where my offshore office is. I had rented a 2 bhk apartment and bought some basic furniture. My niece got admission to a college nearby where she is studying B.Com in first year. Everything had settled in a way but the atmosphere in the house remain gloomy. Due to COVID I was working from home and my niece was also studying from home. After I came to India, I tried to talk to my ex many times but she was always busy and I started to realize her story in my life was over even if we could talk again.

All this made me miserable at home, even though my family was near me but staying 5 year apart showed up in our behavior towards each other. Bhabhi would take care of the house as a home maker wife would but won't talk much, Niece kept herself locked up in one of the bedroom to study (or not). I occupied other bedroom as my office and bedroom. Bhabhi would watch tv in night and sleep in hall only. We all kept quiet mostly except for basic needs.

So I did what a single heartbroken guy would do in such situation, I started ordering deliveries for liquor and started drinking in the evening. Bhabhi showed some objection initially but I didn't care much at the time and she also accepted it seeing no change in me, in fact my liquor consumption became more and more. It became so much that I started getting up late for work, had some close calls at my work. I had a big discussion with my manager which Bhabhi overheard being in a small apartment. She again started objecting to my drinking and regularly visited my room whenever I would start drinking. I still had some shame so I would not drink in front of her.

One evening I was so desperate that I started to pour liquor to my glass even when Bhabhi was present in the room. She sensed my desperation and came and held my hands

B: Why you cannot control yourself, don't you know this is hurting your career, your health, your future.

(that moment all my emotions came out)
Me: What else can I do, I have no friends, my ex is not talking to me, I cannot go out due to COVID, it all feels so depressing (and I started crying)

(Bhabhi hugged me and tried to console me)
B: All will settle soon, this COVID would end and you would be able to meet new friends soon. We will search a good girl for you to marry, don't be so depressed.

(I hugged her more tightly)
Me: I don't want to marry any one, I just need a friend I can talk to.

B: I can be your friend if you like, I may not know much stuff what you like but I am a good listener.

Me: You are just saying it now, you will always remain my Bhabhi, can you really be my friend, can you?

B: Lets try, there is no harm in trying but you have to promise to not drink anymore.

Me: I can do that as long as you promise to hang out with me.

B: Hang Out??? I don't know about hangout but I will do whatever you want to do together.

(I became so elated I kissed her on the forehead)
B: Thanks Bhabhi, you are a sweetheart. (and we broke our hug)

She just stared at me for a while and left the room.

_S_

Next evening Bhabhi had completed her work before I finish my office work and she was ready to spend some time with me.

B: So what do you want to do

Me: I didn't think about it much, may be lets talk in the balcony.

And we moved to the balcony, she quickly prepared tea as well.

B: So, how was your life in US, we never discussed about it, what was name of your friend.

Me: Life was amazing, specially with Rakhi in my life, I was lucky to call her my girlfriend, all my friends said she was way above my league.

B: I don't know what's that supposed to mean

Me: Well, she was a super sexy girl and all my friends secretly had a crush on her. As I said I was lucky she chose me to be her boyfriend.

B: You have changed after going to US, cannot believe your friends crushing on your girlfriend and you were okay with that. I assumed you should be more protective of her.

Me: They were not doing anything to her as such, in fact it made me proud thinking I had her though many people were after her. I actually had fun making all my friends jealous by hugging, kissing her in front of them.

B: You have become so bad, and was she okay with this?

Me: She was crazy, actually it was her idea in the start to see reaction of my friends, she would always dress up so sexy that no one would be able to keep eyes away from her and she enjoyed all the attention.

B: Wow, do you have any photo of her.

Me: Obviously.

I showed her some of Rakhi's pic when we visited in temple, where she was dressed in Salwar and looked her most decent.

B: She is very pretty but not how you described her.

Me: Wait, I will show some more,

Then I showed her all the pics Rakhi was wearing minis and shorts. I also showed her 2 piece bikini pics when we went to Florida.

B: Wow, now I can see why your friends were after her, Was she okay with all such dresses

Me: Initially not, she also went from India so had some reservation about dressing but I pushed her to experiment some and then she started the attention she got from boys.

B: You are bad, wanted to show off your girl.

Me: It was all fun Bhabhi, it made progress in our relationship a lot faster.

B: What progress

Me: You know in bed, we experimented all kinds of stuff there too.

Bhabhi face turned red.

B: Alright, its time for me to finish dinner now, let go back.

And she started going to kitchen. I stopped her and asked her to come to my bedroom and she came.

B: What is it now

Me: I want to hug you again like yesterday.

Bhabhi became numb for a while and then opened her arms and invited me for the hug. I hugged her tightly again and excited she didn't refuse and I ran my hand all over her back. She looked uncomfortable but didn't move so I got some more courage and I pressed her bums tightly. Bhabhi face again turned red but she didn't do anything.

B: Wait Bhaiya, I am not your Rakhi. I said I will be your friend but this is crossing the limit.

I moved my hand to her head and kissed her forehead like yesterday and then let her go.

_S_

Next day again she was ready with Tea in the balcony. I was elated that she was there, I kind of expected her to not continue our evening talks, and my happiness showed on my face.

B: You look happy today

Me: This time is highlight of my day

B: But what you did yesterday was crossing the limit.

Me: Sorry, I just had a habit of holding Rakhi like this, and somehow I felt the same when I held you in arms.

B: You need to be careful, also its not good to think about her now

Me: yeah, I understand, anyways yesterday I realized you are so much better than her

B: What do you mean

Me: Your bums are so much rounder and softer, they felt amazing

(her face turned red)
B: Bhaiya, shut up

Me: yeah sorry, but I had to mention it. You are amazing.

B: thanks I guess, so what do you want to talk today.

Me: Why are you sleeping in hall, is bed in other bedroom not enough for you two?

B: Its not like that, Neha like to study late in the night and I cannot sleep when light is on, but its not an issue.

Me: It may give you some back pain if you continue like this.

B: then I may ask you to buy a bed for living room as well.

Me: I'd love to give you back massage if you need it ever

B: You are bad, you just want to touch me

Me: I felt heaven yesterday and I cannot stop to feel the same.

B: You know this is inappropriate at all levels

Me: I know and thats why I am standing here like a gentleman, otherwise...

B: stop it please. I think we are done for today.

Me: okay, can I hug you again, I wont touch there I promise.

B: okay, come to your bedroom

And the moment we entered my room I hugged her tightly keeping my hand on her back. It seems she was expecting a kiss on forehead so she kept her face lifted up a bit, and I kissed her forehead but instinctively I also kissed her lips and held her face tightly so she could not move. Her eyed became big with a mix of anger and shame, she started pushing me but could not. I continue to kiss her for a long time and then left her. She left my room in anger.

During dinner she kept giving me angry stares and I continue to smile sheepishly. I also joined her on the couch later when she was watching tv, she whispered to me:

B: Why are you here, go to your room

Me: I want to spend more time with you (and I held her hand near to me)

B: Whatever you are thinking is not gonna happen, do you want to take advantage of me that now I have nowhere to go.

Me: Its not like that, I just want to be near you, I want to love you.

B: This is lust I know.

Me: cannot deny lust after I touched your bums, but I also love you and want to love you more and more.

Seeing Neha room was close, I again held her head in my hands and was about to kiss her.

B: Please don't do this, I cannot go to my parents and I cannot be with you how you want it.

Me: You don't need to go anywhere just let me love you

I moved to kiss her again, this time she didn't move and closed her eyes. I kissed her, but she didn't reciprocate. Having all sorts of kissing experience with Rakhi, I continued to kiss her for a long time, after a while she opened some of her mouth and I inserted my tongue quickly. This made her to open her eyes with surprise and also open more of her mouth and I started sucking on her lips still holding her tight.

After what feels like an eternity I left her face, she slapped me lightly showing her anger but she looked so cute at the moment I again held her face started kissing again, she opened her mouth easily this time and we kissed till we hear door open sound from Neha's room.

_S_

We both sat up straight and started watching tv. Neha went to bathroom and while returning just before closing her door she said "I can hear everything you know". We both were stunned for a while, I had thought she would not know. This made Bhabhi furious, she started hitting on my arms

B: You fool, look what you did. How she will ever respect me, I hate you.

I couldn't figure out what to do I came to my room.

Next morning there was an eerie silence at home. Bhabhi was not talking at all and kept herself busy with cooking. When we sat down also no one was talking. I thought I should clear Bhabhi name and started to talk with Neha.

Me: Neha, whatever you heard is all my fault, I made a mistake last night.

N: Actually Chacha I know more already, I have partially heard your discussion in balcony and I ca guess why you take Mom to your room after chat.

Me: Sorry Neha, its just that this lockdown, move to India, and breakup has affected me more than I realize.

N: Its okay Chacha and just so you know I don't mind it at all.

Now this was a surprise for me and Bhabhi both, Bhabhi stared at her angrily.

N: I do not want to see my mom more miserable, I know Papa is gone and nothing we can do about it. I want my mom to have a normal life not like how she is living now. If you can make mom happy, I'd be happy.

B (angrily): Do you even know what you are saying Neha, have you lost your mind.

Me: That's surprisingly mature Neha but I got distracted, I don't want to cause anymore trouble. I know Bhabhi hates whatever I have been doing. If only we all can forget it and live normally.

B: Listen to your Chacha, he is finally making some sense after so many days.

N: I dont know but I would be okay if you two ever want to be a couple. (and she left to her room)

For a while, Bhabhi and I just stared at each other and then I also came in my room for work. In evening, Bhabhi got tea to my room. Motivated by words of Neha, I held Bhabhi hand and asked her to have tea in the room itself.

B: Let my hand go, you know Neha can hear everything.

Me: And she is okay with it, actually approve of it. (And I pulled her closer)

B: She is a kid, what does she know. And you were talking all sense in the morning, what happened to you now

Me: I thought a lot and her words seems so much wiser for her age, but how would you like to live in future. You are not that old and has only her, tomorrow she would go to work outside, will you always tag along with her. You should think how you can live happily.

B: So I should become your mistress, will that give me life and happiness

Me: No, I love you even though you do not believe me. If you want, we can marry now.

B: You should be ashamed to say this.

I could not get anything better to say so I just held her tightly and kissed her. She was shocked and wanted to push me but I was stronger. I just continue to kiss her till I could hold her tightly, once my grip loosened I let her go. She opened door of my room and move out what she didn't realize Neha was standing in the hall and looking at us. Neha gave me a sheepish smile and Bhabhi turned red due to shame.

Later when Bhabhi was cooking dinner, I came into kitchen to help her, mostly to stay closer to her. Neha was watching tv in hall and can only see some part of kitchen.

B: Please go out and let me cook.

Me: But I came to help you

B: I know why you are here, please don't embarrass me more, Neha is just outside.

I held her waist from behind.

Me: I don't care now that she is okay with it. Its you who need to understand this is better for all of us, even Neha understands it I think.

Bhabhi turned towards me and said

B: She has gone crazy influenced by tv and movies of todays but you should be ashamed.

I again held her face and started kissing her, the space in kitchen was small and there was not much space to go, this gives me a chance to leave her face and hold her bums again while continuing kissing. It seems she has given up because she wasn't moving much today. As soon as I started to enjoy mauling her bums, Neha popped into the kitchen and saw us. I broke the kiss but didn't move my hands from Bhabhi's bum.

N: Ohh Sorry, I just needed water.

Me: Go ahead take it (while still holding her bums)

Neha quickly took water and left. Bhabhi who was quiet all this while said.

B: You have really embarrassed me in front of my daughter, are you happy now that she has seen us kissing. I should just kill myself, if only Neha was few years older.

Me: Don't say like this Bhabhi, this was an accident, still she looked calm.

B: So what, and you keeping your hands on my bum was also accident, is it?

Me: That's my love for you and your soft bums. I wont disturb you now.

Bhabhi turned to start cooking again and I could not control giving her bum a nice spank before moving to hall. The spank made more sound than it should which was heard by Neha.

N: What was that sound Chacha, did Mom slapped you.

B: You don't want to know.

N: okay, I will ask Mom

Me: Don't embarrass her more, I couldn't control and just spanked her bum.

Neha giggled and surprisingly still looking very calm with all this. I rushed to my room to avoid anymore difficult questions.

_S_

Bhabhi probably felt too embarrassed so she didn't join for dinner, Neha and I had a normal dinner. I again joined Bhabhi in hall when she was watching tv. Neha room as closed as usual. I held Bhabhi's hand and pulled her closer.

B: Please, don't do anything, haven't you embarrassed me enough in front of my daughter.

N: There is nothing embarrassing about it, and Neha is okay with it.

She thought for a while and said, if you will not listen, better get to your room. I was elated and happily held her hand and took her to my room. The moment we entered the room and I started kissing her.

One thing was different she was not trying to get away, so I moved my hands again to her bums. I started mauling them vigorously, first time I heard her moan a bit

"mmm".

I tried to insert my tongue in her mouth and she opened her mouth easily and I started to suck her tongue. Her moaning increased some more.

"mmm" "mmm"

Now I wanted more, I started to raise her saree from behind, she immediately caught my hands and protested from her eyes, however I was not about to stop, I pulled her saree up and pushed her panty down and started mauling her naked bums. Her moaning started again.

"aah"

I left her lips and pushed her on to the bed. Her saree was already up, I just pushed my hands under the saree and pulled out her panty. She was just blankly looking at my face as to ascertain what I am about to do.

I got down to see her pussy, it was already wet and glistening with wetness, her big lips were so inviting I started to suck them hard. I guess it was her first time being eaten down there, she started screaming now

"aaaah" "aaah" "aaaah"

I realized Neha may be able to listen it as well, this made me more excited and I pushed one hand to her boob and started pressing it hard, she was just lost in her pleasure. I inserted my tongue in her pussy and kind of fucked her with my tongue. Her screaming became louder

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

And she had a big orgasm right in my mouth. We both calm down a bit and then she realized what had happened, she hid her face and turned away from me in the bed. I forced her to turn around and lightly kissed her on the lips. She just mumbled

B: Please leave me now.

Me: This is just the beginning.

And I started to open her blouse, she caught my hand said

B: No, please not today.

Me: Just let me see them, I wont do anything else.

She let my hands go, I opened all blouse hooks one by one and opened her blouse, her nipples were erect and looked so inviting. I couldn't resist and took one nipple in mouth. Bhabhi caught my head,

B: You said will only look

Me: I can't resist such cuties.

And again I started sucking on one nipple. She started caressing my hair and I knew I had her now. After sucking both nipples for a long time I cuddled her and started sleeping, she wanted to get out of the room but I held her and forced her to sleep here with me. May be it was her orgasm but she slept in my hands soon. I also slept then.

_S_

I woke up at my usual time, and found Bhabhi still sleeping next to me in same condition, with her blouse open and saree stuck up to her waist. There was some sound in kitchen so I knew Neha is up. Usually Bhabhi would be cooking breakfast by this time, I wonder what Neha must be thinking to her. I thought of waking up Bhabhi but then decided against it. When I came out of room, Neha was sheepishly smiling at me,

Me: Good Morning (trying to keep it as normal as possible)

N: Good Morning, you know I live here as well

Me: yeah, so?

N: I could hear you two last night.

I got shocked but then a clever response came in my mind

Me: Only your mom you mean

N: actually yes (she was blushing)

Me: It was her first pleasurable night after a long time

N: I had thought you two would do some romance but you seem to be in a hurry.

Me: Romance is for teenagers, that how grownup make love

N: so are you two a couple now?

Me: I hope so, only your mom can tell if it was a one night thing

N: You are so bad, actually you should say thanks to me.

Me: oh yes, thanks for being this understanding.

N: I'd like her to be happy and thinks a partner would make her happy.

Me: I hope so I can make her happy.

N: hey btw, can I ask you something.

Me: yeah?

N: I make Insta reels in my room, but not getting much attention. I see lot of other girls wearing nice clothes and all I have is these simple jeans and shirts, could you give me some money for new clothes.

This sounded like a blackmail to me but I thought I could take advantage of it.

Me: I can in fact I will buy new clothes for you, but I also need a favor. Just be as supportive of me with your mom. I want to make our love as normal as possible, so don't react much when you see me doing a few things.

N: okay..

Me: so show me what kind of clothes you want.

She pulled her mobile and showed some girls performing on few songs wearing hot pants, sleeveless tops, one girk was wearing mini skirt, quite short considering the girls were indian.

Me: Is this how girls dress up in India nowadays?

N: only in Insta and some in real life as well

Me: Do you think your mom would allow you to wear this

N: I wont show her, will only wear for videos.

Me: Naah, that wont work. we need to make her understand all such clothing is normal now. Let me think, okay, we need to buy some fancy clothes for her also then she would allow you I guess.

N: Mom and in such clothes, that wont happen.

Me: Arey, not these clothes but we need to open her mind. We will start with slow changes, it means you may have to wait for such clothes as well but I will try to get better clothes for you and Bhabhi as well.

N: okay.

Me: Now I am feeling hungry, could you go and wake up your mom.

She just pushed the door open and went inside, and she came back right out.

N: She is almost naked, why did you sent me in.

Me: ohh I forgot, tell you what, if you wake her now, I will buy clothes today.

She thought for a while and then went inside to wake her mom.

After a while Bhabhi came out looking angry and came right to me asking

B: you have no shame, you sent her in knowing how I was sleeping.

Me: sorry I forgot, anyhow she is your daughter only. Now come say me good morning.

And I held her face and kissed lightly on lips.

B: Please no, Neha is right here, she is seeing it all.

Neha was right there watching us and smiling.

Me: She knows Bhabhi, she heard you last night

Bhabhi was shocked her daughter listened her moaning, she opened her mouth to say something but I again held her face and kissed with more force. This kiss was longer and Bhabhi did not move and let me kiss her right in front of Neha. When I left her face, she turned around to go into kitchen. I slapped her bum, she didn't bother to turn and say anything.

At breakfast I sat very close to Bhabhi and put my arms around her like we are a couple. Neha kept smiling at us the whole time and Bhabhi was silent as usual. I asked Bhabhi

Me: Don't you have any better clothes to wear, I am bored to see you in these boring sarees.

B: I am a widow now, what do you expect.

N: I need some new clothes, Chacha.

Me: so lets go to mall today,

B: I don't want any new clothes, I don't want to wear anything new.

Me: so I can order online. What sizes are you two.

N: Mom is L and I am S.

Bhabhi realized I will not listen so she didn't bother saying more.

After breakfast, I sat down with Neha for online shopping. We started looking at some salwar kurta for Bhabhi, Neha started giving her choices which one looks good. I found one with sleeveless and bigger neck, I asked Neha how this would look.

N: Mom would not wear this at all.

Me: If we need to make her open more, we need to push her to wear these, thats when she would agree to your clothes. Neha shyly said okay.

Then we looked some capris and sleeveless top for Neha. She picked her clothes and we ordered it. Neha was elated and kissed me on cheek, saying "Thanks, Chacha". Bhabhi looked at it but didn't react.

_S_

Lunch was similar to breakfast, I sat close to Bhabhi and kept my hands on her shoulder or her waist. Now Bhabhi was getting used to it and wasn't as mad as earlier. When lunch was done, I asked Neha to go to her room. As soon as Neha went in her room, I grabbed Bhabhi and brought her to sofa in hall and started kissing her, she wanted to say something but couldn't and then she also started kissing me back. Seeing response from her, I started opening her blouse

B: please lets go inside if you want to do like yesterday.

Me: Neha is inside, let me love you here

And I opened her blouse and started sucking her nipples. Just like yesterday Bhabhi caressed my hair. I continues to suck her for a long time, she was again moaning in a low voice. Then I raised her Saree again and pulled her panty off from her body.

"Please not here"

But I didn't listen and started fingering in the couch itself. Her moaning became louder which I am sure Neha would have heard, but anyways I care less. Just when Bhabhi was near orgasm, we heard Neha's door open and her stepping out

N: oops, I just need to use the bathroom.

And she rushed to the bathroom. Now I was not sure if she did it on purpose because as I said she must have heard us. Anyway, I looked at Bhabhi, and she was ashamed but in no position to say as she was very close to orgasm. So I maintained our position and waited for Neha to come out. When Neha was out, I just told her to go inside and lock her room. She had a grin on her face.

B: Please lets go inside.

Me: Anyways she has seen us now, lets finish here.

And this time I inserted two fingers in her wet pussy, her moaning doubled up.

"aaahhh" "aaahhh" "aaahhh"

And she came hard on my hand. Her breathing was too loud now. We stayed there for a while, just when we both calmed down, Neha again stepped out announcing

N: I need water.

Bhabhi quickly started buttoning up her blouse and correcting her Saree. I went to kitchen and asked Neha

Me: Why did you come out again, I told you to stay inside.

N: I really needed water, anyways I thought you guys were done, there was no sound.

Me: so you have been listening to us all this while

N: cannot really close my ears and such sound doesn't let me do anything.

She had a point.

We both came out of kitchen where Bhabhi had corrected her dress. I went to Bhabhi and kissed her on the lips and said "to be continued in night". Neha was grinning again. Bhabhi was flush red with shame but had understood this is how it is going to be from now on.