• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My daughter Sarita is mine, thanks to my wife

karan1122

Waiting :waiting1:

Reactions: TheHard

TheHard

Next

Finally I did get opportunity to fuck my daughter Sarita. A long wait ended with very smooth experience. We both father and daughter duo was in cloud 9 after such a nice experience. We broke all barriers between us, and i was feeling as the most luckiest person in the fucking world.

Sarita was exhausted and she was also not able to walk properly, we did not do anything that night. We just had dinner and did some romantic conversation and she slept.

Then i used the time to update my wife on what i did to our daughter. I was excited.

When i called Swapna, looked like she was busy with Swapnil. I was able to hear she moaning and pussy pounding sound in the background.

Swapna - i will call you back darling, sorry i am bit busy, this beast, my bro swapnil does not like any disturbances in between the session.

Me - it is ok dear, finish and call me back.

I wanted to update her on how did i fuck our daughter but that bloody bitch is busy fucking her brother.

I was pissed off. Looked like to me, that bitch is giving more priority to her brother than me.

After sometime she called me back but i did not pick, in the pretext of me already slept off.

Next day was a new brand day in my life. When i wakeup, i saw my daughter sarita is already ready. She is wearing a beautiful saree and like a married woman. She was looking gorgeous.

Me - why you are wearing sindur and all beta.
Sarita - papa, because i am your wife now.
Me - no no, it is not right beta.
Sarita - even after you fucking me and taking my virginity and making me an women.
Me - See sarita, what we did was just for fun and please don’t dilute our relationship for that.
I was actually tensed as if my daughter start claiming as my wife the i will be ruined socially.

Sarita - don’t worry beti chod, i am just pretending to be your wife today, just at goa. So don’t worry. I know we both are just enjoying.

I was a bit relaxed after hearing my daughter’s matured thought process.

I got excited ans rushed to her, raised her saree till waist, lowered her panty, and smooched her pussy lips.

Sarita - wait papa, it is still paining.

I went to freshen up. We went to see a bit of goa. That day we roamed around goa as a real husband and wife. And we returned back to the villa in the evening. All these time i think Swapna was trying to reach me, but i did not answer her call. I was still frustrated on her as she gave her brother more priority than me.

In the evening, as we were entering the house, swapnil called me.

Swapnil reported that Swapna is not well, it seems she fell down in bathroom and is hospitalised. He asked us to rush back to bangalore as her sense is not back.

We rushed back to Bangalore, we needed to break the dream in between. Bothe me and my daughter was unhappy but what else we could do. We need to attend to her mother.

As we reached bangalore, we got to know that she is already fine and dr said nothing to worry. She can be discharged on the same day.

We met Swapna in hospital.

When she saw us, she was smiling.

She called me near to her. And told me in faint voice.

Swapna - sorry mukesh, I disturbed your and our daughter’s enjoyment. I am really sorry for that.

Me - it is alright my dear, your health is important for us.

Swapna - but you could have tried to fuck Sarita, if we would not have called you back.

Me - don’t worry dear, i did fuck her.

Swapna - really, i am happy for you dear. Oh, thats why my daughter is glowing.

She also called Sarita near her, both shared the new excitement.

We went to out apartment where Swapnil was already in. We knocked the house but he did not open. I used the spare key to open the house. Looked like he was in bathroom.

We wanted to use the time. As soon as we entered bedroom, i started talking off Sarita’s dresses.

Me - ohh Sarita, my dear daughter, i have been missing your pussy for a day now.

Sarita - sale beti chod, control.

Me - no dear, no beti, i can not control. Let me please fuck you.

We both became naked soon, without any foreplay i started to enter her. To my surprise her pussy was already wet.

Me - sali beti, you are already wet and showing as of you don’t want to be fucked.

Sarita - i was testing you mother fucker papa.

Then she laughed.

I started ramping her vigorously as a hungry tiger and my daughter was moaning loudly.

Sarita - off papa, i am dying , fuck this bitch real hard.

We did not realise when Swapil is done with his bathing and he curiously opened the door naked as he was just coming out of bathroom.

He saw me pounding my daughter hard.

Swapil - namaste jiju. When you came to flat, sorry i did not realize.

We both looked at him, while my penis was still there in my daughter’s wet pussy.

He was stark naked, with a hunk look and perfect shapely 6 pack body with an enormous cock hanging between her legs. Which is starting to get erected by seeing us fucking.

I pulled my cock from my daughter’s pussy. It made sound like a bottle is opened.

Swapnil - jiju, lets get back to hospital soon as we need to discharge didi, she will be alone at hospital.

Me - yea sure, let me get ready.

Sarita - hi Swapnil uncle, give me few mins i will get ready.

She was not even trying to hide her things. I was surprised. She was sitting with legs open from where swapnil can surely see her beautiful pussy, off course he can see her boobs too.

Sarita - can you please pass on my bra and panty uncle.

She was giving a naughty smile to her uncle. While looking at his erect cock. Which was massive now. He was looking like a monster now.

Swapnil - no need sarita, just get ready soon. We need to move to hospital.

Sarita shamelessly walked to the bathroom naked, on the way she just squeezed his uncles massive cock giving a naughty look.

As Sarita was walking naked to bathroom, Swapnil was ogling her big sexy gaand.

I was stunned to see all these, not sure what to do.

karan1122

Next

Finally I did get opportunity to fuck my daughter Sarita. A long wait ended with very smooth experience. We both father and daughter duo was in cloud 9 after such a nice experience. We broke all barriers between us, and i was feeling as the most luckiest person in the fucking world.

Sarita was exhausted and she was also not able to walk properly, we did not do anything that night. We just had dinner and did some romantic conversation and she slept.

Then i used the time to update my wife on what i did to our daughter. I was excited.

When i called Swapna, looked like she was busy with Swapnil. I was able to hear she moaning and pussy pounding sound in the background.

Swapna - i will call you back darling, sorry i am bit busy, this beast, my bro swapnil does not like any disturbances in between the session.

Me - it is ok dear, finish and call me back.

I wanted to update her on how did i fuck our daughter but that bloody bitch is busy fucking her brother.

I was pissed off. Looked like to me, that bitch is giving more priority to her brother than me.

After sometime she called me back but i did not pick, in the pretext of me already slept off.

Next day was a new brand day in my life. When i wakeup, i saw my daughter sarita is already ready. She is wearing a beautiful saree and like a married woman. She was looking gorgeous.

Me - why you are wearing sindur and all beta.
Sarita - papa, because i am your wife now.
Me - no no, it is not right beta.
Sarita - even after you fucking me and taking my virginity and making me an women.
Me - See sarita, what we did was just for fun and please don’t dilute our relationship for that.
I was actually tensed as if my daughter start claiming as my wife the i will be ruined socially.

Sarita - don’t worry beti chod, i am just pretending to be your wife today, just at goa. So don’t worry. I know we both are just enjoying.

I was a bit relaxed after hearing my daughter’s matured thought process.

I got excited ans rushed to her, raised her saree till waist, lowered her panty, and smooched her pussy lips.

Sarita - wait papa, it is still paining.

I went to freshen up. We went to see a bit of goa. That day we roamed around goa as a real husband and wife. And we returned back to the villa in the evening. All these time i think Swapna was trying to reach me, but i did not answer her call. I was still frustrated on her as she gave her brother more priority than me.

In the evening, as we were entering the house, swapnil called me.

Swapnil reported that Swapna is not well, it seems she fell down in bathroom and is hospitalised. He asked us to rush back to bangalore as her sense is not back.

We rushed back to Bangalore, we needed to break the dream in between. Bothe me and my daughter was unhappy but what else we could do. We need to attend to her mother.

As we reached bangalore, we got to know that she is already fine and dr said nothing to worry. She can be discharged on the same day.

We met Swapna in hospital.

When she saw us, she was smiling.

She called me near to her. And told me in faint voice.

Swapna - sorry mukesh, I disturbed your and our daughter’s enjoyment. I am really sorry for that.

Me - it is alright my dear, your health is important for us.

Swapna - but you could have tried to fuck Sarita, if we would not have called you back.

Me - don’t worry dear, i did fuck her.

Swapna - really, i am happy for you dear. Oh, thats why my daughter is glowing.

She also called Sarita near her, both shared the new excitement.

We went to out apartment where Swapnil was already in. We knocked the house but he did not open. I used the spare key to open the house. Looked like he was in bathroom.

We wanted to use the time. As soon as we entered bedroom, i started talking off Sarita’s dresses.

Me - ohh Sarita, my dear daughter, i have been missing your pussy for a day now.

Sarita - sale beti chod, control.

Me - no dear, no beti, i can not control. Let me please fuck you.

We both became naked soon, without any foreplay i started to enter her. To my surprise her pussy was already wet.

Me - sali beti, you are already wet and showing as of you don’t want to be fucked.

Sarita - i was testing you mother fucker papa.

Then she laughed.

I started ramping her vigorously as a hungry tiger and my daughter was moaning loudly.

Sarita - off papa, i am dying , fuck this bitch real hard.

We did not realise when Swapil is done with his bathing and he curiously opened the door naked as he was just coming out of bathroom.

He saw me pounding my daughter hard.

Swapil - namaste jiju. When you came to flat, sorry i did not realize.

We both looked at him, while my penis was still there in my daughter’s wet pussy.

He was stark naked, with a hunk look and perfect shapely 6 pack body with an enormous cock hanging between her legs. Which is starting to get erected by seeing us fucking.

I pulled my cock from my daughter’s pussy. It made sound like a bottle is opened.

Swapnil - jiju, lets get back to hospital soon as we need to discharge didi, she will be alone at hospital.

Me - yea sure, let me get ready.

Sarita - hi Swapnil uncle, give me few mins i will get ready.

She was not even trying to hide her things. I was surprised. She was sitting with legs open from where swapnil can surely see her beautiful pussy, off course he can see her boobs too.

Sarita - can you please pass on my bra and panty uncle.

She was giving a naughty smile to her uncle. While looking at his erect cock. Which was massive now. He was looking like a monster now.

Swapnil - no need sarita, just get ready soon. We need to move to hospital.

Sarita shamelessly walked to the bathroom naked, on the way she just squeezed his uncles massive cock giving a naughty look.

As Sarita was walking naked to bathroom, Swapnil was ogling her big sexy gaand.

I was stunned to see all these, not sure what to do.
Superb update