• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My daughter Sarita is mine, thanks to my wife

TheHard

Next

Me - What job do I do on a leisurely holiday that to be in Goa? I asked my daughter Sarita.

Sarita stood up, her only gown on the body was loosely tied to her beautiful body exposing most of it. More I see her in this pose, again and again I get excited. That is the speciality in her body. I was anticipating on what next my sexy daughter is going to do.

Sarita - are you hungry papa.

Me - no, I am ok….

Sarita now stood up on sofa and put her legs on both my sides as if she is coming to sit on my lap, but she did not sit on my lap. Just smiled at me standing on sofa and keeping her legs on my either sides.

Me - what is that you are upto dear

Sarita - Nothing, I thought you are hungry….

Me - no I am not hungry

Sarita - Not hungry to eat this also.

Me - what….

Sarita now pulled aside her only gown on the body exposing her pussy just in-front of my face. The most beautiful pussy, pinkish with small hairs on it, right in-front of my face.

Sarita - not even hungry to eat this….

She pointed her fingers towards her pussy.

Sarita - will you not eat my pussy my dear papa

Me - Off course anytime I can eat your pussy dear, even if I am not hungry.

Sarita now pushed her pussy directly into my mouth as if she wants to chock my mouth with her pussy. Her gown was just there trying to cover her back where as all of the front side was fully exposed but my head was covering her pussy.

I was very excited as my daughter is asking voluntarily to suck her pussy, her juicy pussy. I can now smell her pussy, a beautiful unexplainable scent was in my nose and as I put my tongue out into her pussy, I can see that it is already wet. I did bit of dog style cleaning of her juicy pussy, she got thrilled and she pushed her pussy in excitation towards me further. Now she put one of the feet on head resting area of sofa and other near my thigh so that I can get a good view of her opened pussy. I can now see her clitoris clearly. Without wasting time, I started massaging her clitoris with my wet tongue, it was too pleasurable to her and I can sense that she is enjoying a lot from her body movement.

Sarita - Papa suck me, suck me hard…

Me … I am chocked with her pussy and not able to speak anything

Sarita - Please papa, suck your bitch daughter, eat my pussy you mother fucker.

Now I started inserting one finger below her pussy, and played her pussy with tongue in upper part of her pussy and clitoris, her pussy juices started coming out her pussy wetting my finger and palm. Some drops of pussy juices dropped through my elbow. I licked those drops and she looked down to see that and smiled at me..

Sarita - you mother fucker…. Suck me…. (Smiling at me)

Again she pushed her pussy to my face. This time she was pleasuring herself rubbing her pussy into my face and nose area vigorously. I can feel whole of her pussy into my face and she was rubbing it mercilessly.

Sarita - Oh papa, your daughter is becoming mad, please suck me… I am not able to control myself.

Me … was chocked to even say anything. I can see that she is now squeezing her own big boobs herself.

I can feel whole of my face got drenched with her sweet salty pussy juices and looks like got her orgasm.

She loosened her pussy grip on my face but was still standing in that pose exposing her wet pussy next to my face, she was motionless and as if she was digesting some sort of experience before getting down and took a pause.

I cleaned her pussy and thigh area with my tongue like a dog cleaning last portion of food. She then got off me and went to next sofa lied down, she could only utter few words.

Sarita - Thank you papa, you are great… and she gave me a smile full of pleasures. And she closed her eyes.

I was excited but I know that no treatment will be given to my shaft. I was high and dry and my daughter just slept off after pleasuring herself using me as a prop.

I cleaned my face and thought of taking bit of rest while my daughter is off, when I was about to lie down, I saw few message alerts in my WhatsApp messaging app.

It was from my wife.

Swapna - how are you dear… what’s up.

Me - nothing dear.

Swapna - any progress.

Me - Progress on what?

Swapna - you Mad man, I have only one topic now during your holiday, did you proceed with Sarita…

Me - hmm - she left me high and dry.

Swapna - what happened.

Me - just now she asked me to eat her pussy, and after that she slept off.

Swapna - wah … good progress my lion, you got to taste your daughter’s pussy then.

Me - yes but, no one treatment to my Lund here. It is high and dry… poor lund

Swapna - by the way, how is our Sarita’ pussy. Is it better than my pussy.

Me - Again Sarita, don’t compare yourself with your daughter…

Swapna - ohh sorry dear, but how was it, did you like

Me - it was awesome to be honest, yes surely I liked, she completely drenched my face with her pussy juices.

Swapna - Ohh, that is great… keep it up… so you only progressed till sucking is it.

Me - Yes, only till sucking :(

Swapna - not yet seen her fully naked..

Me - She was fully naked while I was sucking her…..

Swapna - did you like her naked body… my daughter’s sorry our daughter’s naked body

Me - yes for sure…. She is an angel when naked. Her nipples are more pinkish than yours….

Swapna - now see, who is comparing…. Ha ha

Me - you know I just mentioned … not comparing.

Swapna - it is ok dear, no need to give explanation.

Me - ha ha….

Swapna - btw when I was at young age my nipples were more pinkish than it is now.

Me - yes, yes I remember, it was even smaller than it is now.

Swapna - my daughter is just a carbon copy of what I was when I was young, may be little sexier as I don’t think I had same size big boobs like her.

Me - May be… by the way…. Thanks for giving permission.

Swapna - Permission for what.

Me - to enjoy our daughter.

Swapna - it was a return gift for your generosity for allowing me to sleep with others.

Me - by the way, did you try that pose….

Swapna - what pose

Me - you mentioned about Swapnil trying to ass fuck you…

Swapna - Yes dear, as soon as you mentioned about vaseline in last call, which Swapnil was already hearing us, he got vaseline from bathroom even while I was talking.

Me - you mean, he applied vaseline on your asshole while we were talking on phone

Swapna - Yes my dear, and also applied vaseline on his big tool in-front of me while we were talking.

Me - oh my god - looks like he was eagerly waiting to fuck you from behind.

Swapna - and as soon as we kept the phone down…. He started kissing me…. And entered as soon as he got opportunity. Believe me .. he was very big for my gaand, it is monstrous.

Me - hmm, did you enjoy…

Swapna - initially I thought I will faint out of pain. But later I got adjusted when he started playing with me…

Swapna - it was not bad, I would say.

Me - I think next time you will enjoy.

Swapna - ha ha so are you permitting me to try ass fucking again with Swapnil.

Me - I meant whenever you try dear with anybody.

Swapna - you mean you are ok with me trying with anybody… ha ha

Me - ha ha don’t play with my words dear… you know what I meant

Swapna - ok ok dear… I know - I was just pulling your leg.

Me - by the way, you can try while in bathtub, the soap lubrication will have a good effect on your gaand hole. And I am sure you will enjoy this next time.

Swapna - I will try for sure… thanks for your suggestion.

Me - I think all your holes will be loose by the time I comeback…. Ha ha

Swapna - ha ha may be who knows…. Why you care, I have given you a tightest pussy in the world.

Me - don’t know how do I proceed from here..

Swapna - Speak to her, if needed let me know, I will talk to her

Me - Thanks dear, thanks for all the support.

Me and my wife Swapna were very much open to each other now a days. She does not hide anything form me and also I do not hide anything from her. What is the need of hiding anything whereas you can do what you want in other’s knowledge.

Sarita was sleeping after the last session, I ate her pussy to her satisfaction sometime back. It was already a hour and more. I went to her and sat beside her and started looking at my beautiful daughter. She was a Devi of beauty. Her robe is just lying on her back side and her hands of robe was just hanging off her shoulder. And in the front side I can see fully an open breast and one ass fully with ass crack also visible, as she was sleeping to one side. A unknown innocence was was seen in her face as if she is fully complete in herself. As I looked closer to her open boob and pinkish nipple, it a real symbol of paramount of youthfulness. I would live to die for such a fully youthful boob. The bulging gaand on other hand was complementing to her curvy structure. It was as if bulging out of proportion and with shining and radiant skin.

I could not stop myself more, my penis under my boxer started twisting at look of a young curvy maal, my daughter. A beauty someone can die for or live for. I extended my hand and placed on top of her exposing big gaand and started feeling it. It was ultimate. Such a good feeling that my Lund started reacting and wanting more from life. I slowly massaged her gaand while she was sleeping, I closed my eye to feel the smoothness of her gaand. At the same time I was gentle enough not to wake her up so that I can linger the feeling of youthfulness in my palm.

But when I opened my eyes to see the curves again, to my surprise she was already awake. And she was smiling at me.

Sarita - Papa, what you are doing.

Me - you know darling, I am feeling your beautiful body.

Sarita - is it. Am I beautiful papa.

Me - beyond words my dear, I pray god that he grant such beautiful daughters to all.

Sarita - and such loving father to all such beautiful daughters.

She stood up and hugged me and said.

Sarita - Papa, I love you very much. Will you always love me like this.

Me - I love you beta

I extended my hands and pulled her naked asses towards me for a close hug.

Me - I will always love you beta, my beautiful ladli

Suddenly, we both heard some noise outside the widows and we rushed to see what was happening. It just started to pour heavily. And all skies were really dark with light lightening.

Sarita was very excited to see the rains. As if she was waiting to see it raining at this place.

Me - Lets please close all doors and windows and stay home. It is going to rain even more heavily.

Sarita rushed towards the door, and I thought she wanted to close the door. But what is this, she was going out of the door.

Me - hey Sarita…. Don’t go outside, it is raining heavily. You will get fever.

I saw that she is not listening to me, she was going to the lawn with the robe tied to her body only. When she reached the grass full lawn, she looked up and started enjoying heavy rain by spreading her hand, as if she is welcoming the rain.

Me - hey kid, don’t do that, it is the first rain of the season, you will get fever.

I pulled an umbrella from the shelf and started running towards her. She was not evening hearing a word form me and started rotating herself around her under heavy rain. Now rain was heavier and wind is less. I reached her and hold the umbrella on her so that she get less wet. But my all effort went in vain as she was not fixed to any position. She started running around the lawn and I also started running behind her under the rain holding the umbrella. Finally I hold her one hand before she could escape any further.

Sarita - Papa, leave me, I love rains, let me please enjoy. Please papa

I looked at her, now her robe was fully wet and one of her boob was out of the robe and water from her face and hair was dripping though her nipple. I was holding her hand and there she was standing wet, fully wet with her curvy body exposed fully under the sky on the green lawn. I kept looking at her as looking at her I could feel that I am not able to feel the rain sound anymore and only I am glued to her beauty and sexy body.

Sarita - Papa, please let me enjoy or let us both enjoy this rain.

Me … kept looking at her and I was forgetting that it is raining heavily…. I released the umbrella and it flew to some distance and rain started wetting me also. I was only with a boxer and nothing on top of me. Looking at my diva daughter, I was really getting excited and in wet boxer my Lund was standing tall making a visible tent.

I smiled at my daughter and she smiled back and we both enjoying under heavy rain. I moved towards her and pull her close to me, her wet body met mine, and then I pulled her head toward me in both palms and started kissing her. Slowly my kiss started becoming passionate and she was responding well. We both started kissing deeply under the rain, without caring what is happening outside us in the world. Slowly I started squeezing her wet boobs and started sucking nipples. She closed her eyes enjoying my bites on her boobs and nipples and also she was enjoying rain drops on her face. She was getting excited. After playing with her boobs and body for about 5 mins I proceed towards pussy, and while massaging her pussy hairs I took opportunity to insert one finger into her pussy. It was damn hot and juicy, and not affected by outside weather conditions. She got a shock and ran away.

I quickly ran behind her and hold her from behind near the corner of lawn next to hedge area. I was very excited and was pushing my Lund from behind to her gaand while wearing a wet boxer. At the same time was squeezing both her boobs and kissing in the neck area. I threw the gown from her body and now she is fully naked. While taking off the gown, she again ran away from me with a naughty smile. We both were fully drenched now. I also took off my boxer and I am fully naked now with erect Lund. I stared running behind my daughter naked with my erect Lund. She could not run any further and stopped at another hedge area and again hugged her desperately. In the windy and rainy weather, both our hot naked bodies met. We both got a sensational shivering when both the naked bodies met. I started again kissing her by hugging her tightly. She was responding well and enjoying this unique union. I could not have asked god more than this. I was hugging my beautiful daughter under sky and under heavy rain in a lonely lawn without any outside disturbances. It was an heavenly union.

I quickly made her lie on the grass, wet grass. And came on top of her. While sleeping on top of her, I started kissing her and in one hand started pressing one boob. In this process we became side by side while kissing and hugging each other. We stared rolling on the lawn wet grass while playing with each other’s body and hugging each other tightly. At one point, I reminded on top of her and looked at her. She has closed her eyes hugging me and in excitation. I am now on top of her between her legs. My hard Lund is massaging the outside area of her pussy. She rose her head above the ground and started kissing me. I looked at her and she is fully excited now. I took as a perfect time to proceed further. Without wasting a moment more, I hold my Lund in one hand and guided my penis into her pussy. It was already wet and hot. I was sensing a tickling sensation as I was starting to fuck my daughter. Knowing that I am about to fuck her, she started resisting.

Sarita - No papa, it will pain me your is big.

Without allowing her to speak more, I put my lips to her and close her voice and at the same moment I pushed my rod into her in one go. I could see her bulging eyes as she is entering a lund in her pussy for first time. She was motionless for sometime. I then started slowly moving my Lund in and out of her tightest pussy. It was definitely a different feeling. She got back into senses. I released her from kissing.

Sarita - Please take it out, it is tearing my small pussy, please papa, we will do it some other time.

Outside it was raining heavily, we were on green grasses, my daughter was under me and pleading me to take out my lund out of her virgin pussy, which was no more virgin.

Me - few moments dear, and you will start enjoying.

I started slowly pumping her in and out and at the same time biting her boobs…. Her body is now bit muddy and so also mine. I could realise that after some 5 mins of slow pumping, her pain expression started getting erased and she started moaning a bit. I knew that I did it and won a lottery of fucking my daughter in such an unusual place, within the arm of nature.

The setup was making me more romantic. My daughter started responding to my fucks and she stared raising her hip in the same frequency of my fucking and she started moaning loud.

Sarita - Fuck me harder papa, please fuck me harder. Don’t leave me…. I love you papa

Me - yes dear, I am fucking you harder….

I started pumping hard and harder and she started responding.

Sarita - Harder please papa, harder, fuck me harder.

Now I see her gaand was fully muddy with all repeated pushing her into the ground and we both started rolling and started fucking in different places in the lawn.

She was enjoying and she was moaning without any resistance.

Sarita - ahh … ahh papa …. I love you…. (Loudly) aah ahh … fuck me. Fuck me …. Tear my pussy….

I was getting excited and started fucker my daughter even harder, I think she was close to orgasm as she was now closing her legs around me and squeezing my Lund with her pussy muscles. I could feel that she is there and she can not take it anymore.

Me - ohh my daughter… ohh my Sarita .. oh my darling… I love you.. I looovee yyoouu vvveeerrrryyy mmmmuuuucccchhhh…..

With these words uttered, I gave a final push and I could feel that I am filling my daughters pussy with lots of loads of semen. She also got silenced. I rested for sometime on her, while my penis was still inside her pussy. She was resting restless as if a thunderstorm just passed and leaving everything destroyed and silenced. I can now feel the rain, I can now feel the cold wind and I am back to senses.

After lying for sometime on her, I raised my head to look at my beautiful daughter, to see what she is doing, she opened her eyes and our eyes met. We exchanged pleasant smile ever I have seen in my life. I lifted myself off her taking out my sleeping lund out of her. I saw that her pubic hairs are all red and muddy. Looks like I am the proud father taking virginity of my beautiful daughter. I smiled proudly myself, a self satisfaction which I was waiting since sometime. I lay next to my daughter on the grass, we both looking up to the rainy sky. Both of us very happy on what just happened and not worried about how long it will rain or not worrying if we will get fever.

karan1122

Super Hot update :hot: ....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHard and Samiboy