• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
Please share your fantasy for continuing....I am stucked
buildup the story according to your thoughts.......... later we will help you........

aysha nighat

Lots of emotions was passing through Zoya mind... She felt for her husband and she feels she has lost something valuable,she was having a fantastic life with pretty good sex life.

Now a man who has joined as a gaurd in there apartment has done sex with her, that too very rough sex without her consent.

She wants to fire Pradeep at the earliest and don't involve others and make them know what happened.... ultimately it will ruin her life,so she decided to close this chapter permanently by firing him from job.

2 days later after her husband & brother went to there duties,she walked to the guards room,as she entered the room she saw Pradeep drinking beer.This was an opportunity for her to remove him.

Idiot.... you are drinking alcohol during job hours and we don't need you here again....you can leave at the earliest....Zoya was adamant.

Hi Zoya madam how are you today? Pradeep was cool..
No! Zoya raised her voice.I don't want to hear anything from you.You can leave your job.

Madam if you want,I will not touch alcohol again,I have been hired recently, what will I say to my family and Sameer beta....I want to work here permanently by giving a very good service to you.... Pradeep laughing while replying to her.

Shut up! I don't want to hear anything...Zoya feel uncomfortable by the guard words.

Zoya was wearing light yellow skirt upto her knees and a pretty top...She mostly wear Western dress when she plan to go outside.
She understood that the bloody guard eyes roaming through her body.

Madam please give me one more chance,I will work as per your instruction & will make sure you will get a better service... his eyes was stucked on her body.
Zoya noted that she should play tactically and avoid this idiot permanently from there place.

Come on now, this is not a big deal,I will give you some money and certificate,so that you will get a good opportunity ....Zoya tries calmly to convince him.

Zoya madam let me be frank with you,I don't want to loose this golden opportunity.I am not a fool to leave here,If I leave here I will not be able to get between your legs.... Pradeep was very straight.

Oh my God! Shut up... what do you mean?Zoya face become red when she heard the guard strange comment towards her.

Pradeep suddenly take his phone and show a vedeo to her....

Look madam, how amazing is your body,...it was the vedeo which was taken secretly by Pradeep during village journey....Look our amazing sex,I am sure you don't want others to watch this great clips.

Zoya was completely stunned,she knows that she is in real trouble,she is unable to understand the attitude of this guard who trying to blackmail her by using the vedeo.

Pradeep please leave me...you know I am married & I helped you by giving a job in your tough situation.Please leave me alone....I will help you again by giving good money so that you can search a new job....She wanted to solve this in a diplomatic way and to avoid this pervert person.

Memsaab! please stop wasting our time...I know you helped me lot & it's bad if I didn't work properly to make you happy.
He walked towards her and place his hands over her shoulder.

Hey!!Zoya was stunned, not able to speak...

He lifted her very easily...he holds either side of her blouse and ripped them apart.He was again hard to see the ample size of her breasts.

Pradeep, what the hell are you doing?She cried.

I am going to fuck you again memsaab...I know you're pussy will like my big uncut cock.

Wait!wait!Zoya tries to protest maximum.

Pradeep was no way to listen it and started to remove the skirt apart from the split at the back and from the waist.He also ripped her panties into pieces from the split of the back.

Oh God! please don't do this to me,Zoya cried.

I will do a great job today,thank you memsaab for appointing me here and now I should return you the favour.... Pradeep was murmmering in her ears.

Our relationship I will keep it very secretly, Nobody will know it .... Pradeep was murmmering and he was overjoyed.
Zoya was stunned and she don't know what to do,by this time her guard hand was on her pussy...He then picked her and walked to his bed in the guards room.

Memsaab you know it's my big wish to fuck you in this bed.... Pradeep put her in the bed.
Zoya now understood that she will be fucked by this guard again....She closed her eyes.

What a lovely body you are having,Zoya could hear him stripping.After some time she felt Pradeep toungue on her nipples.He started to suck her nipples strongly...Zoya pinkish brown nipples now completely got erected.He started to lick every portion of her body... Very soon he was down between her legs,he started to suck her pussy roughly.

Oh Memsaab your pussy is wet and it's shape I like the most....

Involuntary she also started to react,....His toungue is moving to inner part of her pussy and it was a new feeling to her....Zoya now knows that her guard is an expert in this.

Memsaab how is this? Are you feeling good.... Pradeep can understand she is enjoying ..

Zoya kept silent...tell me memsaab is it good....he wants to tease Zoya.... From here you will forget your stupid husband and I will be there for you....I will fuck you forever..... Pradeep was over joyed.

Zoya kept silent.... Pradeep suddenly move his toungue deep inside her clit...

Zoya slowly started to moan,her guard loves the way she starts to react...soon juices started to flow from her cunt.

Madam open your eyes and look at my dick.He is waiting for you.He grabbed her right hand and place over his dick....She suddenly felt a strange sensation through her body,she knew it's big and very different from her husband.

Zoya Memsaab is this bigger than your husband..... tell me frankly...I want a reply from you? Pradeep want to tease her....

Tell me? He again make her to hold his dick firmly.

Yes Pradeep it's big for me...Zoya replied ...she wants to avoid him asking more about his cock .

Ohh my God... Pradeep was over joyed...he knows now this young wife will be his sex toy.

Pradeep slowly located his erect cock towards his memsaab mouth.He wanted to push it roughly to her mouth but he decided to move slowly so that he wanted to seduce her completely...Zoya was reluctant to open her mouth but from the continuous pressure from Pradeep she opened her mouth slowly and reluctantly.

She feels how big and thick when she compares to her husband,she also feel his cock has good strength.... Pradeep an expert slowly push his cock full length into her mouth....it was a great vision for him to see young wife that too sister of his friend sucking his cock deeply ..

Ten minutes later he asked her to turn around...he pulled her legs over his shoulder and moved between her thighs....he guided his cock Head to her pussy.

Zoya know that his cock is big for her... but now she doesn't want to stop it.... Pradeep slammed into her, the power of his thrust was very strong....He slammed her for 20 minutes.....

Ohhh memsaab I am cumming...he whispered to her ears& Zoya was able to feed the flood of sperm inside her... The climax for her lasted for minutes and she knows it was the best sex she ever had.

Pradeep kissed her and pulled his cock from her juicy cunt.He was amazed by the way Zoya surrender to his big cock.

Her eyes was again filled with guilt..... Madam don't worry, you know your brother & I have fucked many girls but till now he didn't told me his sister is this much hot....I haven't fucked such a nice pussy before....I am sure I will service your pussy more ..... Also memsaab your ass is very nice..... next time I will take you to more adventurous sex ..... Pradeep kept on saying to her ears.

Zoya kept silent,she knows she can't do anything until she gets the vedeo back from him ....

In evening Pradeep was discussing to Sameer regarding the girl's.... They started to drink heavily.

Sameer beta I have got a very new good connection....she is really hot and great to fuck....her pussy is very hot.... next time I need to fuck her ass hole..... Pradeep cannot hide his excitement.

Ohh really ....that's great....I will also join with you.... but be very careful.... Sameer replied.

Are you scared of Zoya madam... Don't worry,I will manage... Pradeep replied.

Sameer was surprised to see the confidence in his friend... Also he noticed the sudden hard on his friends lungi while they discussed about his sister.

To be continued....