• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

shanka56789

Good that someone has restarted this story. Excellent bro. Keep it up and take the story forward. Nice updates from you in last week. Keep going.

Just a small suggestion, u can take it or ignore it. Even though madhu starts liking Martin, I feel it would be good if she has that guilt somewhere deep inside her and let her make not to ignore her husband completely. Let her take care of her husband and kid like she used to do earlier and let's not make it a hardcore revenge story. I like the traditional Madhu instead of this revenge taking Madhu. Let Martin start taking the advantage of/ start exploring traditional madhu. It would be exciting.

Will be waiting for your next update eagerly bro. Give the dates for us. There are some good hardcore fans of this story especially, don't disappoint us. Keep pushing yourself and five updates for us.

Reactions: Ahamkama

Vijaylive

Good that someone has restarted this story. Excellent bro. Keep it up and take the story forward. Nice updates from you in last week. Keep going.

Just a small suggestion, u can take it or ignore it. Even though madhu starts liking Martin, I feel it would be good if she has that guilt somewhere deep inside her and let her make not to ignore her husband completely. Let her take care of her husband and kid like she used to do earlier and let's not make it a hardcore revenge story. I like the traditional Madhu instead of this revenge taking Madhu. Let Martin start taking the advantage of/ start exploring traditional madhu. It would be exciting.

Will be waiting for your next update eagerly bro. Give the dates for us. There are some good hardcore fans of this story especially, don't disappoint us. Keep pushing yourself and five updates for us.

First of all martin dont love madhu. He is womaniser. He just want to destroy conservativeness in her. Also madhu mindset is that she started liking martin and hate her life and hubby. She want to take revenge. So when this two character gels i guess this Will what happen. This is what i feel

shanka56789

First of all martin dont love madhu. He is womaniser. He just want to destroy conservativeness in her. Also madhu mindset is that she started liking martin and hate her life and hubby. She want to take revenge. So when this two character gels i guess this Will what happen. This is what i feel

Ok fair enough bro, respect your opinion...hope you continue it and give some finish to this story. Request you to don't leave this story in the midway.