• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

Adiv

Madhumita was born in a small town. She was raised like a typical nice girl with common values of that of a conservative middle class family girl. She was a attractive yet very shy and obedient girl. She was a natural beauty with an hour glass figure and had boobs 34DD which accented her hips and butt. After her education, her parents insisted her to marry and without choice she agreed. She was married to Ram. Ram works at a software MNC and was rather a cute looking guy with dimples on his cheeks, who was also built well. The couple moved to Bangalore and lead a happy life. As the next step after a year the young couple had their first child. In a few months Ram soon both a new home which was huge but it was located in a rather shady area. Ram being a bit frugal thought it's best to buy such a big house for a low price and got it.

The couple was leading a very happy until they came across the local goon Martin who deals drug supply in the area. He was a half Black half Indian orphan who slowly made his way to the top of the food chain. He was a womanizer. When any woman walks near by road he makes her nude with his eyes and fucks her in his mind. Till now he's fucked 8 housewives and 80 bitches made them his personal sults and after getting bored with them got them involved in drugs and illegal activities. The police dared to even touch him or any of his henchmen, because of his ties with MLA Sethuraman. He has done many illegal activities and murdered many people who stood against the MLA. Martin was Sethuramans goon for hire, a loyal mad and rabid dog. And indeed Martin was hungry rabid dog which had an insatiable appetite for boobs, pussies, asses and drugs.

Adiv

It was new day and as every morning Madhu had finished her morning chores and packed food for Ram and sent him off. Ram went for office. On the way there was a lot of traffic on the road and his car was stuck in the middle of this huge traffic. He enquired with near by people in the vehicle -
Ram: What happened?? Why is there such a huge traffic on this lane.
Stranger: There's been a murder, some rowdy killed a person .
Ram: Why ???
Stranger: People say that it was done by one the MLA's men who killed a person who had proofs of MLA'S illegal activities.
Ram: That's sick
Stranger: Nothing can be done.

Ram realised it's hopeless and tried making a U-turn when he had a chance to return home. After a lot of struggle Ram returned home. Madhu on seeing him return so soon was surprised and asked him -

Madhu: What happened Ram? Why did you return anything wrong???
Ram: There's been a murder and the roads are blocked.
Madhu: OMG!! What are you saying? Why??? How???
Ram: Some goon killed a person who was against the MLA. It's horrible but we can't do anything. It's not our business.
Madhu hatefully said: Nowadays crimes like these are increasing rapidly with politicians like these. No one is there to stop them. If there is a god he must definitely punish them.

The day passed and Madhu took her baby and went to bedroom and gave fed the baby milk. Ravi also came and slept with baby in between them.

Next morning as usual Madhu prepared food and packed lunch and sent her husband to office, continuing her daily routine.

Madhu went to the market to get some vegetables. On the way she saw some men arguing and tried to move away and ignore. It was Martin who had come to capture land forcely from a person. After his job was done he turned to leave when he saw uma walking through near by.

She was an unimaginable sight to him. After the pregnancy Madhu's boobs were 36DD's filled with milk. She was a lil plumpy but still her hour glass figure was maintained. She was sexy as hell and her ass was irresistible. Martin got crazy while watching her walk with two hip folds and her swaying ass, making his cock twitch.
Immediately he went in front of her took her hand and said like this -
Martin: Hey sexy come lets go and have fun I will give you the best time of your life. My cock will give you satisfaction more than what your husband will ever give you. Once I put my cock in your warm pussy you'll be longing for more pleasure from me. Come let's go.

Hearing this Madhu tried to resist him, but he didn't leave her. Madhu got angry and slapped his cheeks left and right 5 times and said -

Madhu: You cheap rascal !!! How dare you touch me!!!
Martin was stunned for a moment. Now one dared to even speak in front of him but now Madhu has slapped him. Martin got furious and said you bitch how dare to you to slap me!!!

He put his hand on her left shoulder and removed pallu and hugged her tightly infront of everyone in street.
This time Madhu's face turned red and raged with anger as she pushed him away and once again slapped him.
He was enraged and came in front and caught her hands in one arm and lip locked her. It was more of a bite more than a lip lock and he started molesting here.
Madhu was begging and screaming him to stop but the rabid dog was biting her neck now. When he made his way to her luscious boobs, one his men interrupted and told him he got phone call from MLA. Martin had to leave. He released her and accepted call and spoke to him and uttered coming sir I will be their in 5 minutes. Martin had a viscous unsatisfied look at Madhu and smiled at her. Madhu was crying and saw Martin and the people on the street angryly and hesitatingly.

Martin: I love wild cats. You got luck today but I'll have you soon enough. Be ready to become a new woman and embarce your inner slut and kissed her one last time before he left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celebfucker

Adiv

Madhu was devastated with what had happened. She lost all her sense for a few mins and thought all this could just have been a bad dream, but reality hit her had. After crying helplessly for while she dragged herself home in state of mind which was almost blank. Her stomach wrenched every moment and she was deranged. In this pathetic state she heard her child's cry and returned to reality. Her baby was the only thing which brought her back to sanity and soon started feeding the baby. After she put the baby to sleep she made up her mind to stay strong even though everytime she thought of those moments with Martin her somatch wrenched and she had an odd feeling which she had never felt before making her legs squirm and tremble. She pulled her self together and decided it's best not to tell this to Ram, because she was afraid if Ram knew what would he think of her and also feared that if Ram went after Martin for revenge, Martin the dog would do something horrible to her husband. Therefore she decided to burry the whole incident.

Elsewhere Martin is on his way to meet the MLA and throughout his commute all he had in his mind was Madhu's body and her slaps and her piercing eyes. The very thought of her twiched his cock and brought over an uncontrolled animalistic feeling of lust over him. He recollected ever moment. Her piercing eyes, those perfect soft lips, her luscious boobs, even her sexy nose ring and the mole on the right side of her neck just above her boobs kept flashing in his head over and over again. He remembered how close he was to devouring that wild cats boobs. All he had in his mind was to slowly enjoy her and fuck her like the slut she was and bring her inner slut out and make her beg to fill her pussy with his come and drug her and make her to beg him to fuck her over and over again like the animal he is. He was on the hunt and has his prey set.

Martin reached the MLA's house and greeted him
MLA : Enough with the formalities my boy. Let's get to business
Martin : Yes, what do you want me to do.

MLA : Elections are announced. I have to win again and I want you take care of it. Keep everything in our area under your control. I want each and every vote. Tell your men to take care of all the work and most importantly I want you to prepare as much as fake votes as possible. Only I should be the king here. This is my kingdom and you are my general. Do you understand?

Martin : Absolutely!! But I need something extra than usual from you this time.

MLA : What do you want???

Martin : Today morning I saw a woman, she is sexy and irresistible. When I saw her I all I wanted to do is to eat her alive but she refused. She slapped me when I approached her and I had to leave her because of your call. I want to taste every inch of her body and make her mine. She will make a lovely slut and maybe if I get tierd of her I'll even let you have her.

MLA : Sure, Whatever! But only after the election gets over. I don't want your mad lust to mess up my victory. So do as I say and lay low untill I win. After my glorious win I will provide your full influence for whatever you need you so you can fuck her until your thirst is satisfied.

Martin : Hmm I'll try. This one seems a bit hard to get. Even the fates want me to take my time to devour her.

MLA : Control yourself or I will have to do it for you. Shut up for now and take this. I know you very well.

The MLA handed a key to a room in a luxury hotel where 2 fresh whores were waiting for Martin to control his lust for now and become slaves to his cock and fuck their brains out.

Martin: You do.

Saying this Martin grabbed the key and gave a sly grin at the MLA and both went into to mini bar to have drinks for the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: yenjvoy

Adiv

Feedback is much appreciated.
This will be a fairly long story. There characters will be established in their roles properly before going on to the action. I also request the readers to note the slight nuances and also add in their ideas on how they want this to proceed. The main plot won't be changed. However I can add extra fillers as per readers request.
For readers imagination

Madhu is a 24 year old with and hour glass body and a busty figure and pinkish complexion. (Young Raveena Tandon type)
Ram is 28 years old with a fairly lean muscle body and fair. (Amul baby types)
Martin is 31 years old with a big body and naturally muscular tone and a tall build thanks to his half black genes, with a brown complexion.
The MLA, Sethuraman is 42 years old and is cunning fellow who actually looks decent for his age and has a good body and a salt and pepper hair style with a light brown complexion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent

Adiv

Ram returned home from office was completely oblivious to the fact that Madhu look different and very quite. Both were lost in thought. Madhu was lost in thought about the torments she faced today and her tormentor. Ram was lost in though about his work and his loans. Both just brushed of each other and failed to notice each other. After dinner Ram used to have the habbit of smoking. Madhu hate only one thing about Ram and that was smoking. Everyday she would make a fuss about it but oddly enough today Madhu didn't say anything. This is when Ram felt something seemed off and he began to notice Madhu. Both went to bed. Ram waited till Madhu put the child to sleep and then began to talk to her. He started off with how his day went and why he was overthinking and his worry about the loans. He noticed that Madhu was not listening but just replying with a platonic tone. Ram then asks

Ram: How about you Madhu? How did your day go?

Madhu Suddenly felt the shock and she started getting the same sensation which made her stomach wrench and the odd feeling that made her legs squirm thinking about what had happened.
She then regained try to regain composure and said

Madhu : Nothing Ram, just as usual.
Ram: Really? You did seem quite of today.

On hearing this Madhu burst out crying uncontrollably. Ram was confiused and tried comforting and consoling her but all was vain she just kept crying.
Madhu started blurting out

Madhu: I don't like this place Ram!! I don't like this place!!
Madhu: Take me back Ram!! Take me back.
Madhu: I don't like this place at all Ram. I don't like this place. Please take me back.

Madhu kept repeating the same thing over and over again sobbing. Ram didn't know how to react and just kept consoling her till Madhu cried herself to sleep.

Ram didn't know that moving to Bangalore would've affected Madhu so much. But now he had bought this home and he had his loans and he just couldn't leave his job or ask a transfer. Ram looked at Madhu sleeping and patted her head hoping that soon she'll understand and hopefully she'll adapt to this place.

Little did Ram know that the reality was much different from what he had in is mind.

Next day Morning. Ram told Madhu to keep hope and talked about the loan and asked her to adjust and try to live here for just 6 months and if she couldn't take it even after 6 months, he promised her that they can leave this place.
Madhu considering Ram's situation decided to bear it and supported her husband's decision.

Things went quite normal from then on. Madhu slowly started coming out of all the bad memories. She had started going to the market again and didn't seem to find Martin lurking around. A week had passed and he was no where to be found and so soon after each passing day she came back to normal and decdie that things aren't so bad now and started to live with a sense of relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: HB201415