• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife become ultimate whore

What kind of story you want?

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Her dad gone to bedroom with luggage, they came after changing their dress.
They sit on the sofa.
Both the ladies gone to kitchen. Me and uncle watching TV, he was closely monitored the kitchen, I caught him but he managed.
Me: how is life going?
Uncle: going, you know what we have in village.
City life is quite different.
Me; yes, but it's beauty to live in nature's shadow.
Uncle: yes, it's beauty
Me: ok. I ant go outside, are you want to come?
uncle: no. Just we came, it's too hot outside better to stay inside.

Reactions: justafantasydear

Ur frnd karthik

Error 400: Bio unavailable.🔴
One day when I came home early, she was sitting on the floor in such away her pussy was exposed clearly, I asked her to correct her dressing sense. She agreed but most of the time not wearing panties.
We are living in individual apartments. Most of the ladies are gone for walking in the early morning and evening, my wife joins with them in the morning and came after one hour.
😍

Ur frnd karthik

She was in her nighty
Me: sorry for late coming, it's more work today
Wife: it's very much boring.
Me: shall we go for movie
Wife: no, iam feeling tired
Me: what happened to you, is more work you are doing in stitching class means don't go
Wife: it's ok. But I feeling tired,
Our calling bell rings, she was seeing me reluctantly and gone to kitchen to take vessels for milk, I want to see the milkman eyes, so I opened the door and my wife came with bowel, she takes milk from him and she was seeing me and around.
Me: nice man,
Wife: yes
Erotic

Ur frnd karthik

I called the old man in between lunch but he was not picked up.
In the evening when I reached home, found room was locked, so I called her number and she picked up and telling she's on the way.
Iam waiting for her at balcony, she was not coming till now. So again I calling her
Me: where are you now?
Wife: on the way
Me: any trouble means, I will come to pick up you
Wife: no, you take rest

I came down and watching the video of her in my mobile, I again return back to balcony, this time I seen her walking towards the flat, iam searching for the uncle he was not there. After she came back to room
Me: why this much late and you look very tired
Wife: more work today
Me: more work means don't go, iam sending you for making your time not boring but
Wife: no problem dear. It's better than the loneliness
Me: ok.
She gone to the bathroom and I came back to balcony and seeing uncle was parking the car in the parking area and I came back to room and waiting for her, she came outside by wearing nighty and I seen her cleavage little bit.
She sits next to me and I seen her face was little bit glowing🌟, she was asking what you are seeing.
Me: nothing dear, you look beautiful today
Can I get
Wife: wait for some time
Me: ok, bring anything for drinking
Wife: whether milkman came or not?
Me: not came dear
Wife: then wait, I will put tea ☕ after getting milk
Me: ok dear. ( I seen her eyes and she came close towards me, I kissed her on lips and she was unzipped her nighty and taking her big boobs outside and I feel the strong aroma all over her body, I just lay her on sofa and uplift her nighty and found she was without inners and mount her and fucking her, I feel her wetness and she was moaning by bitting her lips and the calling bell rings, she pushed me aside suddenly and zipped her nighty and gone to open the door, I correct myself and it was milkman again, when she turned back I got shock her deep clevage was visible, she was walking towards the kitchen and I caught his eyes fixing on her shaking buttocks, she was return back with bowel and taking milk from him and gone to kitchen.
She was return back to close the door and I clearly seen her, she was not correcting her nighty,
Me: are you like to show your milktank to milkman
Wife: what????
Me: what's is this? ( I shown her clevage)
Wife: sorry iam not doing intentionally
Me: hmmm, you are doing it. Ok
Wife: sorry.
Me: I closed her mouth with my mouth and uplift her nighty and throw away, she was shocked by this and her big melons rubbing over my chest, come on dear, I place my finger on her cunt and seeing it was leaking it's juices, I uplift her and put her on the sofa, she was seeing me.
Me: come on, just think iam a milk man now
Wife: hmmm
Me: I massage her big melons and sucking her wildly, iam going to take your milk now, she was caressing my back head, her finger running through my hairs. I placed my dick at the entrance of the canal and seeing her, her eyes are in upwards and inserted inside her, she was closed her eyes and moaning come on " Take my milk" It's yours now.
Me: I got shock to hear from her
I inserts deep inside her by putting her legs in shoulders and she was not opened her eyes, come on, I moved to the sofa, she bends her legs towards her breast and I insert in her pussy, she was having shaking orgasm and her boobs shaking heavily, my cock balls getting wet by her juices, finally I increase my phase and come on take my seeds, she was pulling me towards her, her legs tied over my back and she hugged me tightly and " Come on seeding inside me", she was chewing my mouth, I climaxed inside her and but her lock was not releases, my dick became limp and came outside by her ejaculation of semens, she was seeing me and asking me " Why you bring that milkman during our sex"
Me: just for fun
Wife: don't do it again, it's humilating to think that man fucking mean
Me: ( I know her, she allows the old man to enter inside her, but acting like she don't like anyother dick) ok. If you not interested, iam not.
Wife: why you are fucking me very fast, I can't bear it dear
Me: sorry, iam taking the role of milkman, so that much fast
Wife: shut up
Yes

Ur frnd karthik

Wife: good night
Me: are you really feeling sleep?
Wife: yes,
Me: how was your day, yesterday
Wife: iam expecting this question from you?
Me: tell me dear?
Wife: it's a night photoshoot, that's all
Me: for that they taking whole night?
Wife: nothing like that? They are really professional in taking photoshoot
Me: it's hard to control feelings when anyone see you in bra
Wife: really, but iam not think wrong.
Me: tell me the whole thing
Wife: it's a photoshoot that's all.
Me: ok leave it. If you want anything to share, I won't think wrong
Wife: not happened like anything you think in your mind
Me: are you noticed anything
Wife: no dear, it's exotic to stand in bra in pool side, I feel the breeze
Me: any eyes?
Wife: why you always think kinky
Me: sorry dear
Wife: ok ok.
Me: ok. Good night.
Wife: ok
I see her eyes,
Me: what?
Wife: sorry for what happened today
Me: ok leave it.
Wife: sorry.
Me: nothing
Wife: thanks for allowing him
Me: hmmm. Yes. You also allow him. Thanks for that.
Wife: it's hard to control
Me: what will you do, if he expect the same from you tomorrow.
Wife: shit!...
Me: tell me.
Wife: I enjoyed very much after iam feeling humilated very much.
Me: tell me the answer
Wife: don't mistaken me, I allow him
Me: what a.....
Wife: don't take it serious. I liked the size which suits correctly, I feel him gone deeper
Me: ohhh. That means, iam not gone deeper?
Wife: yes is the answer. Sorry for that
Me: ohhh shit.
Wife: the only thing I hate him is his bald head and beard.
Me: hmmm. Finally you break your silence.
Wife: yes,
Me: is his dick is bigger than your dad's?
Wife: why this question this time?
Me: just want to know?
Wife: yes, he is bigger than him
Me: hmmm, what you think about that dick?
Wife: ohhhh no. Please stop it dear
Me: ok ok. ( I just stopped the conversation, she was silent for some time, I want her to open up)
Wife: I feel sleepy
Me: ok.
( I thought about her, hugged her from back and slept, morning woke up by hearing the horn sounds, she was already gone outside, I was waiting for her to turn back, she return back with bowel in hands, she was seeing me. I got disappointed, he was not take any move today. I gone to the kitchen and seeing her preparing tea,
Me: good morning
Wife: good morning
Me: what he was asking
Wife: nothing dear
Me: nothing?
Wife: yes
I gone back to bathroom and refreshing myself and get ready for the office.
She was taking her big boobs out of nighty and seeing me, I got amused, she was taking the towel and wears over that.
When she came outside and send off me, I gone to the office, in the middle of my travelling, uncle called me,
Me: hi uncle
Uncle: hi beta,
Me: tell me
Uncle: it's possible for you to come to my home today
Me: what happened
Uncle: day before yesterday, she was doing photoshoot actually but it turned out to be an
Fucking sessions
Me: what?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ur frnd karthik

Her dad gone to bedroom with luggage, they came after changing their dress.
They sit on the sofa.
Both the ladies gone to kitchen. Me and uncle watching TV, he was closely monitored the kitchen, I caught him but he managed.
Me: how is life going?
Uncle: going, you know what we have in village.
City life is quite different.
Me; yes, but it's beauty to live in nature's shadow.
Uncle: yes, it's beauty
Me: ok. I ant go outside, are you want to come?
uncle: no. Just we came, it's too hot outside better to stay inside.
Give big update