• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife become ultimate whore

What kind of story you want?

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Her clevage was easily visible to everyone because of her big boobs. She was having wheatish skin. Most of the wearing nighty without inners. She was exhibit her deep clevage easily when bend down. It's hard for anyone to control his hardon by seeing her assets

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
One day when I came home early, she was sitting on the floor in such away her pussy was exposed clearly, I asked her to correct her dressing sense. She agreed but most of the time not wearing panties.
We are living in individual apartments. Most of the ladies are gone for walking in the early morning and evening, my wife joins with them in the morning and came after one hour.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I don't mind her, early morning she gone walking and after that she came back to our house with milk and then starting house hold activities. One day I want to check her morning routine, I follow her from safe distance, one or two ladies gone walking on the road, nearly after a half an hour my wife stopped her walking and sits back at the seating arrangement. She was doing some exercises by playing Zumba dance, I got shocked, she was literally exposing her cleavage to anyone going nearby, for her luck no gents there. Iam waiting for her to complete the Zumba dance, once she completed, she again started walking, this time she was walking to the store and getting milk from the shop and return back, I just ran fast to our home and acts like sleeping.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
My mind thinking about her exhibition in public place, surely she will get eyeing on her by some one. She came to the room and refreshing herself and preparing tea for us. I woke up from the bed.
Me: good morning
Wife: good morning
Me: how is your walking exercise?
Wife: good by I don't have a company. It's little bit boring and scary to walk in the early morning
Me: it's a big apartment, don't scare about anything
Wife: yes dear
Me: are you wearing this dress for walking?
Wife: yes, it's any other dress for walking?
Me: shorts and T-shirts
Wife: no I can't wear that modern outfit, it exhibit my size.
Me: ( what a joke, she was exhibit more but acting innocently) ok it's your choice
Wife: time up go and refreshing yourself.
Me: looking her eyes
Wife: what you want?
I came close to her and lip lock her, she also cooperate with me nicely, I take her to the bed and just lay on her on bed and gone over her, I smooches all over her body, her nipples got errected and stiff. I undress her and seeing the big boobs which was pooping out,
Me: what a size
Wife: hmmm
Me: I sucked one by one and massaging her big boobs, she was moaning little bit and I was sucking her nipples and she was holding my back head and she portrayed feeding me, I asked her, how you managed this big boobs, it's a great attraction part for you, I don't know how many men eyeing on you for this,
I just spoke like this to see her reaction
Wife: how dare you speak like this?
Me: it's true only, you got easily attention from our area men, up to my knowledge you are the mastrubating object( I want to see her reaction and at the same time I want to control her, so I inserts my dick inside her, it was fully wet, she was gone wild)
Wife: hmmmmm, come on dear, go deep inside me
Me: yes, you are truly an mastrubating object for me, if iam not marrying you, what a size, see how it shakes
Wife: yes, you are lucky, iam also lucky to have this much size
Me: is any one see you naked other than me
Wife: what type of question is this?
Me: ok, leave it. If you don't want to answer
Wife: iam not exposing my body to any one other than you
Me: are you interested to show it? ( I increased my phase of fucking)
Wife: yes, yes, fuck me hard, you are fucking nice
Me: really, you want to show
Wife: hmmmm,( she bites her lips, her legs and whole body shaking heavily and he squirt all over my dick, I take my dick outside and inserts again inside and giving hardcore fuck, she was moaning loudly and tried to lip lock me, I came close to her face, she sucked my lio and increase my rhythm and I am seeds my sperms deep inside her and after a gap we got separated and I gone to the bathroom to refresh myself and came back, seeing still she was naked, her pussy was oozes my cum, she was rubbing the clitoris, I seen her, she was seeing me but not uttered a word. Once I get ready and tells her bye. She was not getting from the bed, I just sit near her and seeing her eyes, telling sorry, if I speak anything wrong.
Wife: no, nothing
Me: get up from the bed
Wife: I really enjoyed the morning sex. But I feel guilty, during the fuck, youuuuu?
Me: what nothing in that?
Wife: ok. Wait I will come to send off
Me: ok
( she was getting ready by wearing the nighty and came outside and she was seeing in and arount for the first time to confirm any eyes eyeing on her body, for my shock, my neighborhood uncle was staring at her. She also noticed and iam telling bye to her and reached the office)
In the office, iam think about her reaction, whether she loved to get attention from anyone or she hates to get attention. In the evening, I reached my home, my wife welcomed me)
Me: how was the day
Wife: it's boring without you
Me: ok.
Wife: now ok. You came

Iam waiting for the night, in the night she initiates the romance, usually I start it.
She was seducing me and we both do some compassionate kisses and intercourse. She wants me to flirt at her like morning, I am not flirts.
Wife: really you like my size
Me: yes, every one like
Wife: how everyone like?
Me: ha ha ha, you want to confirm?
Wife: no dear, I know, how the men looking at me?
Me: how do you react?
Wife: no dear
Me: come on
Wife: do it fast and deep,
I fucked her pussy and explodes inside her.
In the morning she gets from the bed, she was confirm me iam sleeping, she was wearing little bit make up, she gone outside in saree, I follow her from some gap, she was very normal and exhibit even more, this time I seen a old man eyeing on her from some distance, I don't know what to do, for my surprise the old man approach her and watching her very close to her, my heart beats heavily and I get a hardon also. Both are exchanging some words, I don't know what they are speaking, finally she gone to the store for milk, this time I want to know the old man, so I came close to him, I don't know the person which apartment he belongs to but my wife was speaking to him. I seen my wife return with milk, so I ran to the room and seeing my wife came, I act like just now woke up and tried to hugged her, she pushed me and telling me to refreshing
Me: why can't we refresh together
Wife: nowadays you are romantic in the morning
Me: yes? )
( before starting, I uplift her saree and got surprise, she was pantyless and her pussy was completely wet, she hugged me, we ended up in nice fuck inshower, I don't know how she was getting wet)

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I know her Sluttiness build up in her. So I want to see her in action.
Next day she was wake up from the bed and refreshing herself and gone outside in saree, I am also get up from the bed and watching her from some distance, she was searching for the old man literally, what they exchange yesterday I don't know, then she was doing some exercise, I seen the old man was watching her from some distance, both of our eyes meet with each other, I got shocked, he was signalling me to come back to him. Once I reached him.
Old man: see from here, it's give nice view
Me: ( when I see from there, her clevage was clearly seen when bending down) yes
Old man: how long you follow her beta?
Me: just two days
Old man: iam following her for the last one week,
Me: that means you are senior to me( I don't reveal him, it was my wife)
Old man: yes, it's hardly to get this kind of young milf. But there's a positive sign
Me: really, she spoke to me
Old man: what she spoke
Oldman: just normal talk only, I praised her beauty, that's all, I seen her face was brighter.
Me: anything else
Oldman: I want to confirm whether she likes me, so I hide here, but for my luck, she was searching for me. I want to make it long process, then only she believe me
Me: that means?
Oldman: I want to have her on my bed
Me: how you get succeed in that?
Oldman: it's easy nowadays, when we praise her beauty she will definitely falls in love
Me: falls in love? That too with you in this age?
Oldman: yes, wait for me, I will seduce her
Me: ok, then I want to see how you make love with her
Oldman: ha ha ha. Come on boy, I will make her to lying with you
Me: really?
Oldman: yes
Me: what's your program today
Oldman: I already get her address and phone number, once her husband gone, I will try to come to her home today, if she allow
Me: quite interesting
Oldman: see her still searching
Me: yes
Oldman: shall I call her
Me: no
Oldman: don't fear beta, without risk nothing will get
Me: ok
Oldman:ok
My wife was disappointed and gone to the store and bye to the Oldman return back to home.
When she reached, she was in tense and when I approach her for romance, she pushed me and gone suddenly. I got shocked by her act. Once I get ready and reached our office, my mind was fully thinking about my wife.
During evening, I return back to home and seeing her for anything suspicious but nothing found, I checked bathroom. Everything clean and good. During night, I started the romance
Me: hi dear, are you in mood
Wife: yes dear, I know the boys intention, how they see me, I got different feeling nowadays but
Me: yes, dear, you changed a lot
( I uplift her nighty and see her pantyless and rubbing her pussy, we get in to some deep intercourse, this time)
Me: don't mistake me, I want to give more pleasure
Wife: yes, tell me
Me: I played some romantic songs in laptop and smooches over, after confirm she was wild, I gave her a nice fuck.
After that she slept, I take her mobile, she delete every thing. Next day morning, she was gone outside, I follow her from distance, this time Oldman came and both exchange while walking,

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
In order to give them some privacy, I stopped far away from them. They are in deep discussion, I don't know what they discussed this, after a long gap, they approach towards my direction, I gone back to my room and act like sleeping, when she came and checked me, if iam sleeping or not, gone to bathroom and came back and gone to kitchen to prepare tea, I woke up from the bed and take courage and gone back to her and hugged her from back, she feared a lot, by seeing me she allowed,
Me: nice to see you work hard to became slim but it's a positive for you have this size body
Wife: yes, now I know how men attracted towards woman but this much size is not good for me at present. So I so much involved in morning exercise
Me: ok ok. Are you getting any company for walking
Wife: no dear, still iam going lonely but iam comfortable now
Me: ( finally she hides the company of old man with me) shall I come with you from tomorrow ( she see me in shock)
Wife: no need, you take rest, I will manage
Me: that's good, but I wonder, how you not attract any men
Wife: you naughty, it's not all I think about
Me: ok dear( I uplift her nighty upwards and feels her pantyless wet pussy )
Wife: hmmmm,
Me: now you are always pantyless
Wife: just I want to relax
Me: ok, ( I lowered down my shorts and bends her, she was seeing me , I puts my dick in her pussy, she seeing me again
Wife: what you are doing, kitchen window is open
Me: it's not possible see underneath through the window
Wife: hmmmm, just I want do it in private
Me: you don't want to expose?
Wife: what????
Me: yes, I directly asking, what do you feel now,
Wife: I don't want to take risk
Me: if there is no risk means
Wife: burden
Me: come on? ( I unzipped her nighty and puts my hands inside, takes her big boobs from bra cup)
Wife: what you are doing dear, please, now it's a chance to see my naked boobs
Me: ok leave it, I leave her in kitchen and came back to bedroom again
After a gap, she came with tea,
Wife: why you are angry, it's correct what you are doing?
Me: yes, iam wrong,
Wife: why you are sad
Me: nothing
( for my shock, now she takes both of her big boobs out of her bra cup and take me to kitchen, I got shocked by her act, she was seeing me, come on dear)
Me: what a courage?
Wife: it's for you only,
Me: I bend her in the same position and ride her from back, she was control her moaning, I fucked her very hard, she was explode💥 her orgasm, finally I came inside her, now she was seeing me
Wife: are you ok now?
Me: yes
I gone back to bathroom and refreshing myself and when I came back , I got shocked, she was not putting back her big boobs inside bra, she was roaming freely in house.
Me: what happened to you
Wife: nothing, you want me to like this, so
Me: good, but it's risk for you
Wife: what risk dear,
Me: ok ok. It's your wish( I stimulate her exposing character further)
I want to go to office, it's possible to send off me like this
Wife: shit! What a kinky?
Me: just joking yar?
Wife: ok I will come
Me: like this?
Wife: noooooo
She wears towel over her breast and came outside, I got shocked, her naked breast visible from sideways, no one seeing her, she was telling bye to me, I signalled her to go inside, she was seeing me and gone back to house.
My dick oozes it's precum inside my pant, I reached office, that day my mind is not in control, so I calling my wife number
Me: hey dear, what are you doing now
Wife: nothing dear, watching TV in sofa
Me: what a strong gesture from you, I got shocked and thrilled to see you, I can't believe it
Wife: yes, it's give some pleasure to me also
Me: hmmm, iam not able to work dear
Wife: ha ha ha, it's all because of you,
Me: any one noticed?
Wife: no one noticed
Me: ok dear, please locked the door and be safe inside room
Wife: ha ha ha, I locked everything
Me: good
Wife: when will you come
Me: I will come in the evening
Wife: ok,
When I cuts the call and thinking about her.

In the evening, I reached home little bit early to gave her surprise but she was not in our home, it's a big surprise for me. I don't want to call her number, just I locked the door and gone to upstairs, my mind thinking about the old man, it's possible for this old man seduce her quickly?. I take my phone and seeing the old man number and just dialled, he was not picked up my call, I tried two to three times and disappointed because of no response.
When I watch from upstairs, she was dropped by a black colour car, she was having shopping bag in her hands, I got amused and my mind thinking about her, she reached our room and I don't want make her panic, so I wait for some time, this time I got a call from the old man
Old man: hi, beta, are you calling me
Me: yes uncle, I want to know about the young lady
Oldman: you naughty. What you want to know
Me: are you succeed?
Oldman: not succeed, just making her in to our way
Me: our?
Oldman: yes beta, we are looking for an young model for our wardrobe collection
Me: really, what wardrobe?
Old man: we are doing audition for that, but no one got selected? Finally I seen her in the morning, I explained everything, she agreed to come for audition, today she came and impress our designers. I got appreciated by our MD
Me: are you not seduce her fucking?
Old man: it's not possible to go that much fast, we are making the process, definitely I will
Me: ok, what type of wardrobe?
Oldman: all types of dress
Oldman: you are very much eager to see her, I will call you, once the process is over
He cuts the call and I entered into our home by knocking the door, she opened