• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Happy Birthday XForum!

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme
Of course I completely agree with your words and thoughts. Rather, this forum is the best platform for many people like you and us to write and read our thoughts, feelings, those things, those memories, those imaginations which we do not share with anyone in real life. Don't share even with your close friends. I fully support your views. Thank you....
Spoken like a true Professor (your Tag in your Profile). 😁

• Love
Reactions: manu@84

Kdry9

Kiara Roy

XFani.png

Its been 5 years ! Time went by really fast and it doesn't even feel that long.

I, on behalf of our team would like to thank everyone for signing up, sticking around, supporting us and be a part of the awesome community we have. We'd not be where we currently are without you!

There were changes planned on XF's Birthday, but we released the new Revised version early. If you haven't seen the changes, here is the list.

That's all for now. Once again Thank you very Much!

Much love!
Happy birthday!

Reactions: Eternallover012

Thoroughbred

XFani.png

Its been 5 years ! Time went by really fast and it doesn't even feel that long.

I, on behalf of our team would like to thank everyone for signing up, sticking around, supporting us and be a part of the awesome community we have. We'd not be where we currently are without you!

There were changes planned on XF's Birthday, but we released the new Revised version early. If you haven't seen the changes, here is the list.

That's all for now. Once again Thank you very Much!

Much love!

:congrats:

Reactions: Eternallover012

Akki ❸❸❸

ᴾʀᴏᴜᴅ ᵀᴏ ᴮᴇ ᴴᴀʀʏᴀɴᴠɪ
Belated happy birthday. :beer: