• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Savita, Meena and Tailor Naseem

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme
I have written stories that have been published on some of the famous Story Sites. I am reproducing them here for your enjoyment. Based on the response, I will write new stories on XForum.

The earlier published stories have my email. You can send me an email there and I will acknowledge. (Emails are not allowed in Stories posted on this Forum).

Clipmaster99

Savita, Meena, and Tailor Naseem - Part 1

This is a real-life occurrence that happened a few months before the Coronavirus, when I was curious about the ladies tailor who came to my neighbor’s house.

Let me introduce myself. I am Savita, known as Savita Bhabhi in my colony. I am 36 years old and rather well-endowed in all the right places. I am a housewife and my husband works in the office.

But he always comes home late from work, saying he has office work. I am very horny and want to have sex anytime. But my husband does not have the energy and fights with me saying that he is not interested in having sex.

Now, on the floor where I live, there is only one other couple. The wife is a good friend of mine, and we exchange news and views. Her name is Meena, and she is 38 years old. Her husband is a businessman and is rarely at home.

One day, when I was at my window. I saw the tailor, who has a shop on the ground floor, coming out of her flat. Later, when I met Meena, I asked her why the tailor had come. She blushed and hesitantly said that he had come to deliver her blouse.

Now, this tailor is a guy, about 25 years old. I have seen him in the shop. He is muscular, tall, and quite handsome. Anyway, I forgot about all this. Then suddenly, one day in the afternoon, I saw the tailor, go to Meena’s flat. Later I learned his name was Naseem. I thought I would keep watch when he is going back. So I sat on our sofa and was peeping from the curtain. I was quite surprised when he left after more than one hour.

Now I was sure, that there was something fishy going on between Meena and Naseem. So as soon as he went, I went to Meena’s door and rang the bell. She opened the door immediately, thinking that Naseem had come back for something.

Her hair was a mess and her face was flushed and red. She has fair skin. She was wearing a gown. But I could see that she was not wearing a bra and panty. As a woman, I know immediately.

I told her that I had seen the tailor in her flat for one hour. If she did not tell me the whole story, I would inform her hubby. Hearing this, she caught my hand and hugged me tightly. She begged me not to tell her hubby and that she would tell me everything.

She told me that she had gone to stitch her blouse at the shop below. There the tailor, Naseem, while taking her measurements, first gently pressed her boobs. She found it enjoyable as she was in the same position as me, as her husband was too busy to have sex with her.

Then he told her that to take proper measurements, he needed to remove her blouse. Though she was hesitant at first, she finally agreed and was only in a bra. This gave Naseem full liberty, and he began to touch her nipples from the outside.

She said she tried to control it. But she started getting wet between her legs, and her nipples also became big. But then a customer knocked at the door, and she had to dress up again. Before she could leave, he caught her tight and gave her a deep kiss in her mouth. He made her promise that she would come the next day.

Now, it was also time for me to go and pick up my daughter from school. So I left but promised to hear more the next day. That night, I could hardly sleep and was feeling horny to hear the story about Naseem’s cock and how he fucked Meena.

Last edited:

Clipmaster99

Supreme
simapatel ......Tumhara LIKE first LIKE hai.......Thanks, Dear....🙏

• Love
Reactions: simapatel

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Meena_lious .....Great....You have a name like one of the characters in my story. Am sure that you have her characteristics too. 😜 Thanks for the LIKE......🙏

Clipmaster99

Supreme
  • Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

Clipmaster99

Supreme
  • Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Savita, Meena, and Tailor Naseem - Part 2

The first part ended with .......

Now, it was also time for me to go and pick up my daughter from school. So I left but promised to hear more the next day. That night, I could hardly sleep and was feeling horny to hear the story about Naseem’s cock and how he fucked Meena.

Now, part 2......

So the next day, as soon as my husband went to work and my daughter to school, I went to Meena’s house. She was waiting for me. As soon as I entered, she hugged me tight and began to kiss me. This was a new experience for me to kiss a woman. But I was so horny that full night, so I also began to reciprocate.

Meena told me, “I know you have been thinking of Naseem’s cock the whole night.” I blushed. She then asked me if I had ever seen another cock before? I said, “No.” She then told me that Naseem’s cock was like a rod, massive and thick, at least 8 inches long and 3 inches in diameter.

We both agreed that our hubbies' cocks were about 5 inches. She also told me that Naseem can fuck continuously for 30 minutes, while our hubbies lasted maybe 3 minutes. Hearing all this, my pussy began leaking. She understood my situation and lifted the gown I was wearing, over my head, and removed it.

Now, I was only in a bra and panty. She removed her gown, and I was surprised to see that she was fully nude underneath. I was feeling a bit shy. But she kissed me first on my cheeks, then on my neck, then on my lips, and slowly forced her tongue into my mouth. This was a new sensation for me of bonding with a woman. She then slowly unhooked my bra. Then she bent down and began sucking my nipples, which had become quite engorged.

Though Meena had bigger boobs, like melons, my nipples were like grapes, thick and juicy. She made me suck her nipples too. Now my panty was soaked with my juice and my cunt was itching. She asked me if I masturbated. I told her that I did it with my fingers sometimes. She smiled and said she had something better for me.

She then went in and brought an electric dildo, which I saw for the first time. She said, “This is my gift for you” and showed me how to use it. I had a thick bushy cunt, while Meena was clean-shaven. She said one day, I have to shave this bush. By the end of the session, I had an orgasm for the first time.

Slowly we became best of friends and spent most afternoons together, either at her place or mine, mostly in the nude.

Clipmaster99

Supreme
Delta101 .....Thanks for LIKE......Story will get sexciting in coming episodes......🍺