• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Fun With Sister

Sameer Kapoor

Sameer Kapoor

Haha. Bro. I will be the most happiest person in the world if that happens. Secretly admiring my sis. She is married and 24 years now. I often hug her little tight and kiss her cheeks and feeling her wonderful soft boobs in my chest. Loh that feeling is always very good.
May GOD fulfill ur wish keep tring u will get ur meal one day if u love her

Sameer Kapoor

Update 08

Last Update

Finally first intercourse of

Sagar(Suno) with his Elder Sister (Sanigita Didi) in Hotel

Brother n Sister finally becomes one.
:homo:
?

Reactions: swati1

Sameer Kapoor

I was surprised that my sister had agreed so readily to going to the hotel with me. It was obvious that she was ready to fool around but did that mean that she was agreeable to letting me fuck her? My cock got hard just thinking about fucking Didi. I couldn't resist thinking ahead to fucking her, Didi! What excitement! Fucking my sister!

I knew near that Theatre there are some hotels where rooms are available for hours or two. I had been there one time with on of my girlfriend. I went there with my sister. Once inside I went to reception counter. Entered my name in register and paid rent. Then attendant took us to our room.

As the attendant left, I closed the door properly. Checked only window whether shut it properly or not and then shut the curtain. We walked into the room. Didi stood in the centre of the room, undecided as to what to do, looking around.

I went to the bathroom door, turned on the light and closed the door just enough so that just a sliver of light entered the room as I turned off the room lights. She then turned towards the bed and sat down on the side of the bed. The room was almost dark with just the sliver of light from the almost-closed bathroom door giving just enough light so that I could see her sitting on the side of the bed. I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Why don't you take off your dress, Didi?" I asked as I prepared to take off all my clothing.

I thought, if Didi saw me do that, she would do likewise. And she did. As she saw me step out of my pants and underwear, she began to remove her bra and panties. Didi was getting naked! All signs pointed to her letting me fuck her! By that time I was sat on the edge of the bed. As she finished taking off her bra and panties, I reached for her and pulled her over to stand between my legs.

Even in the dim light I had an opportunity to see my sister completely naked for the first time and was amazed at her voluptuous breasts and body. I knew from seeing her clothed that she had a good shape but I was still amazed at her large breasts and very narrow waist and her slim but well shaped hips and butt. I ran my hands up to her breasts and cupped them lovingly.

"You have magnificent breast, Didi they are just great" I said, as she put her hands on my shoulders.

I leaned forward and put my lips to the tit. I sucked the nipple and I felt Didi shiver. I parted my lips and took more of the tit into my mouth and sucked. My one hand was holding one, which my mouth was sucking on, while my other hand was on the other tit. I opened my mouth wide and took as much of the tit in my mouth and sucked. The other hand drifted to her slit and I began feeling around her pussy and gradually inserted my finger into her. I continued for several minutes, sucking on one breast and moving my finger in and out her pussy. I wondered if she was getting in the mood to fuck.

I backed my head away from Didi's tits and motioned her to get into the bed. She lay on the bed and I next to her. I reached for her and put my lips on her. I started kissing her. My hands went to her breasts and again I was amazed at their fullness. This was the first time that I had been able to touch and fondle them, naked and freely.

"Wow, this is wonderful, to feel your naked breast, they really are great, Didi."

I lowered my head and put my mouth to her breast and started to kiss the nipples and then gently suck them. This also was the second time that I had my mouth on her boobs. As I mouthed her boobs, my hand went down to her slit and toyed with it and inserted my finger into her. After a few minutes, I realised that she was getting wet. I was anxious to mount and start fucking her. I continued a few more minutes and then leaned over her.

Kneeling over her like that, I looked at her and said,

"Ready?" Knowing that Didi was ready for me to insert my cock into her and fuck her. "Ready to have your little brother fuck you?"

"Can I say no, now that you're on top of me and we're both naked, Sonu?" Didi said with mock surprised.

My sister reached for me. I guided my cock into her slit and slowly pushed it into her. Didi was tight but well enough lubricated that I was able to enter her with just a little push. My cock slid into her cunt and I slowly pushed all of it into her and held it there. I held it buried in her for a little while, enjoying the feel of her tight cunt around my cock, lowered myself so that part of my weight was on her and my chest was in contact with her breasts. I could feel them pressing against my chest.

"How does that feel, to have your brother's cock in you, Didi" I asked, braver about talking to her about my fucking her, now that my cock was all the way in her pussy.

"It's terrible to be doing this with my kid brother. but it feels goooood, Sonu" she replied, hugging me tightly.

After a while, I began thrusting my cock in and out Didi's pussy. And I realised that I would come very shortly. So, I stopped, pulled almost all of I cock out of her and just held still to let my passion subside a little. The sensation of having my cock buried in my sister stayed with me for days and later I often thought about that, my cock buried in her, even though I was excited about having fucked my sister and knowing that she would probably let me fuck her again.

"Hold still for a little while or I'll come too fast, Didi" I asked her.

I held her tight and held still to avoid my coning. After a bit, I again pushed all of my cock into her.

"I don't think that I can hold off any longer, Sonu" She said for as I held her still.

And Sangita Didi exploded and I held still a little longer. She groaned and kissed me ravenously as she climaxed. I waited until her passion had lowered and then proceeded to slowly fuck her again. I slowly pumped my cock in and out her cunt and held my climax back again. As I started my motions, I kept it slow but deep, thrusting deep into her and withdrawing almost all my cock, then plunging deep. As my motions slowly increased, I realised that this was it, I was going to shoot my load.

"I'm going to come soon, can you come with me, Didi?" I asked.

"I think so," she said and she did.

As my motions increased, Didi sensed that I was coming and she let herself go and joined in my thrusting and at my first spurt, she came again. I held her close and burying my cock into her, I gave short lunges with each spurt. Spurt with a lunge, spurt, lunge, spurt after spurt. I felt like I was shooting a gallon of juice into her. She meanwhile held me tightly, her arms and legs wrapped around me. As my lunges decreased, she held me tightly for quite awhile until she finally collapsed and fell back on the bad and her arms legs fell too, releasing me from her grasp.

I stayed on top of my sister with my cock still in her for awhile. When I was down from my high, I took all my weight off her and rolled on my side next to her. I reached out and put my hand on her breast and gently felt it. I still marvelled at the sized of her boobs.

"Oh, yes, that was absolutely the greatest, Didi" I said, "Wow, that was something."

"It sure was, Sonu" she agreed.

We both were quiet for a little while, recuperating from the strenuous fucking session that we had just had.

"Well, now what to do Didi?" I said.

She turned her head towards me, still on her back.

"What do you mean, Sonu?" she asked.

"Where do we go from here? Do we go back to just being a brother and sister again, or how do we deal with this?"

"I don't think that we can go back, Sonu" Didi said, "we walked through a door that is closed behind us. We're on the other side of the door, don't you think? Can you think of me as just your elder sister?"

"What?" I queried.

"Yes, now, every time your look at me, you won't see your Didi, your elder sister that you used to see, that you used to feel up and fool around with just a little. Now every time that you look at me, you'll see a girl, yes your sister, yes, but one that you can fuck, won't you?"

"I won't think that, Didi. Honest, I won't."

"Yes, oh, yes, you will, I think I know you, I'll be not only your sister, but a girl you can fuck..

"I won't do that, Didi" I said.

"Course, you will Sonu, and I don't mind, really I don't mind, but that's the way it will be between us. We've fucked and you'll absolutely want to do it again. And what's more, I will too."

"Hey, if that's what you want, I'll do it again, any time you want," I gleefully said.

"Of course, I want and so will you, silly, if you're truthful," she said.

"The truth? You bet Didi, I'll want to fuck you, as often as you'll let me, every day, if you can."

"Oh, not every day, Sonu, But often enough. We'll have to be careful, for we sure don't want anybody to find out what we're doing, do we?"

And that was the beginning of our fucking relationship. My sister started taking the pill so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. We fucked whenever we could, sometimes more than once a day at first. We responded to each other's desires. Whenever one of us wanted it, the other would respond. Didi became a very willing partner. When one of us didn't have time or we didn't have the opportunity for a bed session, I would fuck her doggie style, she leaning over a table or chair and I pumping into her from the rear.

When her period began to interfere, she soon learned to suck my cock. To our friend and neighbours, we were just an average brother and sister, but in the privacy of our home, my cock was buried in Didi's pussy or mouth as often as I could get a hard on and we had the opportunity.

THE END

Smithaaa

A lonely girl
I was surprised that my sister had agreed so readily to going to the hotel with me. It was obvious that she was ready to fool around but did that mean that she was agreeable to letting me fuck her? My cock got hard just thinking about fucking Didi. I couldn't resist thinking ahead to fucking her, Didi! What excitement! Fucking my sister!

I knew near that Theatre there are some hotels where rooms are available for hours or two. I had been there one time with on of my girlfriend. I went there with my sister. Once inside I went to reception counter. Entered my name in register and paid rent. Then attendant took us to our room.

As the attendant left, I closed the door properly. Checked only window whether shut it properly or not and then shut the curtain. We walked into the room. Didi stood in the centre of the room, undecided as to what to do, looking around.

I went to the bathroom door, turned on the light and closed the door just enough so that just a sliver of light entered the room as I turned off the room lights. She then turned towards the bed and sat down on the side of the bed. The room was almost dark with just the sliver of light from the almost-closed bathroom door giving just enough light so that I could see her sitting on the side of the bed. I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Why don't you take off your dress, Didi?" I asked as I prepared to take off all my clothing.

I thought, if Didi saw me do that, she would do likewise. And she did. As she saw me step out of my pants and underwear, she began to remove her bra and panties. Didi was getting naked! All signs pointed to her letting me fuck her! By that time I was sat on the edge of the bed. As she finished taking off her bra and panties, I reached for her and pulled her over to stand between my legs.

Even in the dim light I had an opportunity to see my sister completely naked for the first time and was amazed at her voluptuous breasts and body. I knew from seeing her clothed that she had a good shape but I was still amazed at her large breasts and very narrow waist and her slim but well shaped hips and butt. I ran my hands up to her breasts and cupped them lovingly.

"You have magnificent breast, Didi they are just great" I said, as she put her hands on my shoulders.

I leaned forward and put my lips to the tit. I sucked the nipple and I felt Didi shiver. I parted my lips and took more of the tit into my mouth and sucked. My one hand was holding one, which my mouth was sucking on, while my other hand was on the other tit. I opened my mouth wide and took as much of the tit in my mouth and sucked. The other hand drifted to her slit and I began feeling around her pussy and gradually inserted my finger into her. I continued for several minutes, sucking on one breast and moving my finger in and out her pussy. I wondered if she was getting in the mood to fuck.

I backed my head away from Didi's tits and motioned her to get into the bed. She lay on the bed and I next to her. I reached for her and put my lips on her. I started kissing her. My hands went to her breasts and again I was amazed at their fullness. This was the first time that I had been able to touch and fondle them, naked and freely.

"Wow, this is wonderful, to feel your naked breast, they really are great, Didi."

I lowered my head and put my mouth to her breast and started to kiss the nipples and then gently suck them. This also was the second time that I had my mouth on her boobs. As I mouthed her boobs, my hand went down to her slit and toyed with it and inserted my finger into her. After a few minutes, I realised that she was getting wet. I was anxious to mount and start fucking her. I continued a few more minutes and then leaned over her.

Kneeling over her like that, I looked at her and said,

"Ready?" Knowing that Didi was ready for me to insert my cock into her and fuck her. "Ready to have your little brother fuck you?"

"Can I say no, now that you're on top of me and we're both naked, Sonu?" Didi said with mock surprised.

My sister reached for me. I guided my cock into her slit and slowly pushed it into her. Didi was tight but well enough lubricated that I was able to enter her with just a little push. My cock slid into her cunt and I slowly pushed all of it into her and held it there. I held it buried in her for a little while, enjoying the feel of her tight cunt around my cock, lowered myself so that part of my weight was on her and my chest was in contact with her breasts. I could feel them pressing against my chest.

"How does that feel, to have your brother's cock in you, Didi" I asked, braver about talking to her about my fucking her, now that my cock was all the way in her pussy.

"It's terrible to be doing this with my kid brother. but it feels goooood, Sonu" she replied, hugging me tightly.

After a while, I began thrusting my cock in and out Didi's pussy. And I realised that I would come very shortly. So, I stopped, pulled almost all of I cock out of her and just held still to let my passion subside a little. The sensation of having my cock buried in my sister stayed with me for days and later I often thought about that, my cock buried in her, even though I was excited about having fucked my sister and knowing that she would probably let me fuck her again.

"Hold still for a little while or I'll come too fast, Didi" I asked her.

I held her tight and held still to avoid my coning. After a bit, I again pushed all of my cock into her.

"I don't think that I can hold off any longer, Sonu" She said for as I held her still.

And Sangita Didi exploded and I held still a little longer. She groaned and kissed me ravenously as she climaxed. I waited until her passion had lowered and then proceeded to slowly fuck her again. I slowly pumped my cock in and out her cunt and held my climax back again. As I started my motions, I kept it slow but deep, thrusting deep into her and withdrawing almost all my cock, then plunging deep. As my motions slowly increased, I realised that this was it, I was going to shoot my load.

"I'm going to come soon, can you come with me, Didi?" I asked.

"I think so," she said and she did.

As my motions increased, Didi sensed that I was coming and she let herself go and joined in my thrusting and at my first spurt, she came again. I held her close and burying my cock into her, I gave short lunges with each spurt. Spurt with a lunge, spurt, lunge, spurt after spurt. I felt like I was shooting a gallon of juice into her. She meanwhile held me tightly, her arms and legs wrapped around me. As my lunges decreased, she held me tightly for quite awhile until she finally collapsed and fell back on the bad and her arms legs fell too, releasing me from her grasp.

I stayed on top of my sister with my cock still in her for awhile. When I was down from my high, I took all my weight off her and rolled on my side next to her. I reached out and put my hand on her breast and gently felt it. I still marvelled at the sized of her boobs.

"Oh, yes, that was absolutely the greatest, Didi" I said, "Wow, that was something."

"It sure was, Sonu" she agreed.

We both were quiet for a little while, recuperating from the strenuous fucking session that we had just had.

"Well, now what to do Didi?" I said.

She turned her head towards me, still on her back.

"What do you mean, Sonu?" she asked.

"Where do we go from here? Do we go back to just being a brother and sister again, or how do we deal with this?"

"I don't think that we can go back, Sonu" Didi said, "we walked through a door that is closed behind us. We're on the other side of the door, don't you think? Can you think of me as just your elder sister?"

"What?" I queried.

"Yes, now, every time your look at me, you won't see your Didi, your elder sister that you used to see, that you used to feel up and fool around with just a little. Now every time that you look at me, you'll see a girl, yes your sister, yes, but one that you can fuck, won't you?"

"I won't think that, Didi. Honest, I won't."

"Yes, oh, yes, you will, I think I know you, I'll be not only your sister, but a girl you can fuck..

"I won't do that, Didi" I said.

"Course, you will Sonu, and I don't mind, really I don't mind, but that's the way it will be between us. We've fucked and you'll absolutely want to do it again. And what's more, I will too."

"Hey, if that's what you want, I'll do it again, any time you want," I gleefully said.

"Of course, I want and so will you, silly, if you're truthful," she said.

"The truth? You bet Didi, I'll want to fuck you, as often as you'll let me, every day, if you can."

"Oh, not every day, Sonu, But often enough. We'll have to be careful, for we sure don't want anybody to find out what we're doing, do we?"

And that was the beginning of our fucking relationship. My sister started taking the pill so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. We fucked whenever we could, sometimes more than once a day at first. We responded to each other's desires. Whenever one of us wanted it, the other would respond. Didi became a very willing partner. When one of us didn't have time or we didn't have the opportunity for a bed session, I would fuck her doggie style, she leaning over a table or chair and I pumping into her from the rear.

When her period began to interfere, she soon learned to suck my cock. To our friend and neighbours, we were just an average brother and sister, but in the privacy of our home, my cock was buried in Didi's pussy or mouth as often as I could get a hard on and we had the opportunity.

THE END
very nice story and nice ending