• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Fun With Sister

Sameer Kapoor

Bro super hot update. Great going. Slow and steady. I like it soooo much bro. I am living in sonu character.
Sunu bn kr behna ko ragar to ne diya

Sameer Kapoor

I can't understand hindi. Sorry bro.
It means
Be carefull
While u r living sunu life
May be ur sis is in danger in home ????

Sameer Kapoor

Update 07

Next Sunday morning I asked Didi if she wanted to go to a movie early that afternoon.

"Which one?" Didi asked.

"Anyone you want," I replied.

"I don't know which one I would like" she said.

"How about the one at that new Theatre other side of town?" I asked.

"Ok! I don't mind," she replied.

Actually watching movie was not the reason I had asked Didi. I had further plans what was to happen in the theatre or after the movie. Since last couple of days I had fondled her breasts several times and even suck her breast. I wanted to explore her more And that was what I was planning, possibly in the darkness of theatre or may be after in the ......

When she was getting ready for movie I asked her to wear skirt specially. She just smiled and agreed. Since it was cold season we both wear jacket.

I purposely choose that Theatre as it was bit out side city and movie which was featuring there was bit old. I knew there won't be much public in the theatre. We got ticket and entered the movie theatre as the movie trailer was already playing, so the theatre was dark.

Once I got used to with darkness I realised there weren't many people in the theatre. I spotted one corner and guided Didi to there. There was no one around us and most of public was couples sitting all corners. We sat down and began to watch the movie. I was, however, planning on getting my hands on Didi's breast or if she didn't resist then in her skirt.

I waited for half an hour and then slid down a little in my seat to get comfortable. Sangita Didi was sitting on my right side. I slid my right hand down to her thigh. I rubbed it over her skirt, feeling her leg. She let me. She just sat there as I felt her leg. I started to pull up her skirt so that I could put my hand on the inside bare flesh of her leg.

Didi didn't stop me but leaned closer to me and whispered,

"be careful Sonu! Somebody might see us."

"Nobody can see us, Didi," I whispered back.

"Light from screen is enough to see everything," she said again.

"Put your jacket in your lap Didi," I asked her.

Didi waited for a while and removed her jacket put it in her lap so that it hid my hand and arm. My hand moved up and down the inside of her thigh.

Again she murmured,

"Somebody's going to see us," but did nothing to stop me.

"Nobody can, I'll be careful," I said.

I started to move my hand up and down Didi's inner thighs now. Every time I would come up I slide more and more near her panties. It was a very awkward position for my arm and I knew that I would not reach up to her pussy in that position. I leaned against her and whispered,

"slide down little bit Didi".

"Why?" she asked.

"I want reach your...." I couldn't utter further.

She understood and very slowly slide her body down. I kept my hand steady on her inner thighs and as she slide down automatically crotch of her panties touched back of my hand. Then I moved my hand up and place my hand full of her panty covered pussy.

That was first time I touched my sister's pussy. She was hot there. I started to move my finger up and down Didi's pussy lips. After some time she started to get wet there.

Didi leaned and whispered, "I'm getting wet. Stop that"

But I ignored her and kept feeling her pussy.

She whispered again, "Please Sonu! My panties and skirt would be mess if you keep continues"

I realised that. Certainly I didn't want anybody notice that wet spot on back of her skirt when we'll go out. So I removed my hand from her pussy and just kept on her inner thigh caressing there. In the interval of movie we went out to have some popcorn and Pepsi. I whispered in her ear,

"Didi! You go to the toilet and remove your panties."

"Why?" she asked surprisingly.

"Then it won't get wet"

"And what about skirt? She asked mischievously.

"Simple Didi! While you sit just raise it from backside," I winked at her.

"youuu! You have solution for every thing ha Sonu..!" saying that she blushed.

As I said Didi went to toilet and returned back. When I smiled at her she blushed shyly and turned her head down. We went in to Theatre again. While sitting down Didi raised her skirt little bit from back, not completely.

We had our jacket on our laps and we started to eat popcorn. After some time we finished popcorn and Pepsi. Then we Seattle back in relax position. After a while I slide my hand under Didi's jacket on her thighs. She got signal and spread her legs little. Then slowly she raised her buttock from sit with the support of her legs and back on sit. She started to pull her skirt up from under her buttock. Once it passed her buttock she sat down pulling it further back.

Now Didi was sitting there with her bare buttock on seat. Coldness of seat sent shiver in her body through her ass. As before I slide my hand inside her skirt from front. I reached directly her pussy. As I touched her bare pussy she bucked her body. It was defiantly felt well. I was touching my sister's bare pussy without restriction of panties. I felt slight bushes above her pussy.

I started to caress Didi's pussy and busses. Cupping, pressing and Occasionally I would pinch her clit with my thumb and forefinger. When I would pinch she would jerk her body lightly. I slide one finger in her pussy hole. God! It was hot and yet was so soft. I slide my finger back and forth in there. She got tensed and her body stiffened. Her juice started leak from her pussy, which wet my fingers.

I kept playing with my sister's pussy and she came two times during that time. I removed my hand at last when I realised movie was about to end. As movie ended we stood and headed to exit. Next show whomever going to sit on Didi's sit would sure get wet with her juice as whole sit was glisten.

We came out and Didi headed to toilet again. Probably to clean herself or to put her panties on.

It was just past six PM and I wanted to have more fun with Sangita didi.

"Do you want to go home or do you want to go some place a lot more private," I asked her.

"What's this private place? I really don't want to go to home so early."

"It's very private, a Hotel," I said.

"A Hotel, just a Hotel," Didi asked, "nothing else, just a Hotel?"

"Yes, just a Hotel, nothing else."

"You mean a Hotel room?" she asked, apparently friendly curious.

"Yes, that's what I mean, a very private Hotel room," I said.

"Why very private?" was all Didi said but she wasn't saying no, I noticed.

"You've been letting me feel up your breast and your pus... and you never seemed to want to stop me. I stopped because we didn't have the privacy and there we would have lots of privacy. So, let's go to private place."

I waited for her to say something and when she didn't, I asked,

"What do you want to do?"

"So, you want to go to the Hotel room, so that you can put your hand on me, right Sonu?"

"Exactly Didi, every time I start to feel you up, we don't have any privacy and I have to stop or be very cautious, like in the theatre," I said.

"So, you want to feel me up and feel my boobs, right?"

"Yesss! And I think that you want me too, right?"

Didi didn't answer, but her silence was agreement, I thought.

"A motel means going all the way, is that what you want to do?" Didi asked.

"If that's what you want to do, Didi" I said.

"I don't know, Sonu" she said, "that's a big step."

"Well, we don't have to go all the way, Didi. We can go as far a you want, but I do want to get at your breast for once without being interrupted,"

I said, knowing that we would probably do some real fooling around. Even if I just got to suck on her boobs and feel up her pussy, it was a lot more than I had been able to do with her before.

"Well, I don't want to go to home now," Didi said.

I thought that she was just teasing me but would not object to going to the hotel.

"So, let's go to the Hotel,"

Reactions: Cooldude1986

Gunauae

It means
Be carefull
While u r living sunu life
May be ur sis is in danger in home ????
Haha. Bro. I will be the most happiest person in the world if that happens. Secretly admiring my sis. She is married and 24 years now. I often hug her little tight and kiss her cheeks and feeling her wonderful soft boobs in my chest. Loh that feeling is always very good.