• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Can Xforum be The First

Rajesh Sarhadi

Well if harshit1980 can remember his old days he got addicted to Xossip way back in student days. And its easy to say and post that you are 18+ and become member to the site obviously via a psuedo id and who knows behind that click of 18+ there is 16+ or even lesser.
Well we can't control that, we did our job.
But we can control one thing to begin with and gain social acclaim too though behind circles. Close ourself 30 days before any national UG exams . PG are mature enough to stay away
So can Xforum be the first to close accepting updates and replies 30 days before any national exam like Neet JEE and the like the admin would want to consider.

just an idea sir ji

Enigma

Well if harshit1980 can remember his old days he got addicted to Xossip way back in student days. And its easy to say and post that you are 18+ and become member to the site obviously via a psuedo id and who knows behind that click of 18+ there is 16+ or even lesser.
But we can control one thing to begin with and gain social acclaim too though behind circles. Close ourself 30 days before any national UG exams . PG are mature enough to stay away
So can Xforum be the first to close accepting updates and replies 30 days before any national exam like Neet JEE and the like the admin would want to consider.

just an idea sir ji
I'm not against this sir. Actually it will help me. The more the gardener stays with flowers better the cultivation. Lekin hoga ulat kyonki ek addiction toh sabko hoti hai. Iska solution hai ki main kahani upanyaas ki tarah du is dauraan jis se Mann bhatakne ki jagah tark Kare. I deleted half of the content Today just for the betterment of this kid

Rajesh Sarhadi

I'm not against this sir. Actually it will help me. The more the gardener stays with flowers better the cultivation. Lekin hoga ulat kyonki ek addiction toh sabko hoti hai. Iska solution hai ki main kahani upanyaas ki tarah du is dauraan jis se Mann bhatakne ki jagah tark Kare. I deleted half of the content Today just for the betterment of this kid
You deleted the sexual content :) which every reader wanted to read if I am right. Well I just raised an issue and the forum owners can very well move it to junk if they want to do it :)

Enigma

You deleted the sexual content :) which every reader wanted to read if I am right. Well I just raised an issue and the forum owners can very well move it to junk if they want to do it :)
Jo marji Kare. Bacho ke jiwan ke sath khilwaad nahi bade Bhai. Main break bhi art ke naam par le sakta hu but with right reasons. Your words were 100% true and caring. It's just that there are thousands who wait . I will keep it mellow like today ?

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member

just an idea sir ji

just an idea sir ji

images-32

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Exam forum se badhkar hai kya .... :cool: