• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Border Gavaskar trophy ~ unofficial chitchat thread

komaalrani

In 2022, BCCI sold IPL media rights for ₹48,390 crore, comprising television rights of ₹23,575 crore and digital rights of ₹20,500 crore, which were won by Disney and Viacom18 respectively. This deal includes 410 matches from 2023 to 2027. Viacom 18 won the exclusive digital rights for the Indian subcontinent and for streaming to the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa; while Times Internet won global streaming rights in the Middle East, North Africa and the United States. Due to this deal, the IPL became the second-richest league in the world behind National Football League (NFL)

so BCCI is a winner, India ki chinta kise hai haar jeet to lagi rahti hai , pasia aana chahaiye

• Haha
Reactions: Riky007

Riky007

उड़ते पंछी का ठिकाना, मेरा न कोई जहां...
Prime
In 2022, BCCI sold IPL media rights for ₹48,390 crore, comprising television rights of ₹23,575 crore and digital rights of ₹20,500 crore, which were won by Disney and Viacom18 respectively. This deal includes 410 matches from 2023 to 2027. Viacom 18 won the exclusive digital rights for the Indian subcontinent and for streaming to the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa; while Times Internet won global streaming rights in the Middle East, North Africa and the United States. Due to this deal, the IPL became the second-richest league in the world behind National Football League (NFL)

so BCCI is a winner, India ki chinta kise hai haar jeet to lagi rahti hai , pasia aana chahaiye
रामाधीर सिंह का कालजीवी डायलॉग है न।

"जब तक सिनेमा है लोग चुटिया बनते रहेंगे।"
बस वही हो रहा है इस खेल में।

अब कोई ये कहने मत आ जाना की ये क्रिकेट है, सिनेमा नही।

Reactions: komaalrani

Tanmay20

रामाधीर सिंह का कालजीवी डायलॉग है न।

"जब तक सिनेमा है लोग चुटिया बनते रहेंगे।"
बस वही हो रहा है इस खेल में।

अब कोई ये कहने मत आ जाना की ये क्रिकेट है, सिनेमा नही।
Iss desh me cricket koi khel nahi ek religion ban chuka hai .... Jab team harti hai to log itne niras Hote Hain ki Mano unka Ghar lut Gaya ho ... Public ke emotions ke sath khel rahi hai ye cricket board .... Jab Tak ye ipl aur wpl ka chutiyapa chalta rahega ye bcci aise hi logo ki bhawnao se khelti rahegi aur shayad hi kabhi India kisi mega event me acha Kar paye ...

komaalrani

Iss desh me cricket koi khel nahi ek religion ban chuka hai .... Jab team harti hai to log itne niras Hote Hain ki Mano unka Ghar lut Gaya ho ... Public ke emotions ke sath khel rahi hai ye cricket board .... Jab Tak ye ipl aur wpl ka chutiyapa chalta rahega ye bcci aise hi logo ki bhawnao se khelti rahegi aur shayad hi kabhi India kisi mega event me acha Kar paye ...
business aise hi chalta hai

Riky007

उड़ते पंछी का ठिकाना, मेरा न कोई जहां...
Prime
अरे छोड़िए जनाब, हमको मालूम है हकीकत जन्नत की।

सिनेमा और क्रिकेट में बहुत ज्यादा अंतर नहीं है।