• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Best Indian Sex Stories

Manali Bose

Story 47 -- Sunny Wants Friend’s Help To Sexually Satisfy His Wife

This is the story of my friend, Sunny, and his wife, Maneet. I will tell you how I had sex with Maneet to satisfy her sexual needs at my friend’s request.

They were married for 11 years and had a kid. However, Sunny had lost interest in Maneet over the years. They hardly would have sex and when they did, Sunny would just enter her and be done in a minute or two. This would leave Maneet unsatisfied.

To fulfill her urges, my friend’s wife would masturbate whenever she got a chance. Once Sunny saw her masturbating and realized that she needed sex badly.

On the same night, he spoke to her regarding this.

Sunny: I saw you masturbating today.

Maneet (shocked): I am really sorry. Don’t take me wrong.

Sunny: It’s not your fault. It’s my mistake. I am not able to satisfy you anymore.

Maneet: No.. no, it’s not like that. I am happy.

Sunny: You don’t have to deny it. It’s normal to have sexual urges.

Maneet: Thank you for understanding.

Sunny: But I don’t want you to be unsatisfied forever and keep masturbating always. I am sure you want good sex.

Maneet: I do enjoy sex with you, Sunny.

Sunny: You don’t have to lie to make me feel good. We hardly have sex and I cum in a minute or two. How can you enjoy such sex? (She felt sad for her husband).

Maneet: It’s alright. We can’t do much about it.

Sunny: Actually, we can.

Maneet: What?

Sunn: You can have sex with someone else.

Maneet: What the fuck?! Are you out of your mind? Do you even know what you are talking about? What made you think I will sleep with someone other than my husband. I am a chaste woman and a good mother.

Sunny: I know you are a good wife and a good mother. You’re having sex with someone will not change that. You are not cheating me. It will happen with my consent and presence.

Maneet: I think you need to see a doctor. You want your wife to sleep with another man in front of you.

Sunny: Just calm yourself and think. I am not asking you to love someone, it’s just sex. To satisfy your sexual needs. It’s like you do workouts for your body.

Maneet: Will you be ok seeing another man’s dick going in and out of your wife’s pussy or me taking his dick in my mouth and he’s using my body in different positions? Can you bear the sight of him ejaculating in my mouth, inside my pussy, or over my face and boobs?

Sunny: Honestly, I will be happy seeing your satisfied face and hearing you moan.

Maneet: And whom do I go to?

Sunny: I can ask my friend Ravi.

Maneet: Ravi? Why him?

Sunny: He is sensible, and he will understand this situation and will not take advantage, and he is trustworthy.

Maneet: But how will you talk to him about this?

Sunny: I will invite him home and talk to him.

Maneet: But even if he agrees, we can’t do anything at home because your parents are here.

Sunny: We will see, let’s talk to him first.

They both slept and the next morning, I got a message from Sunny to come over for dinner. I went to their place in the evening, and we had dinner with his parents and kid.

After dinner, I and sunny went to his bedroom to chill. While everyone was busy with their own things, in the bedroom, Sunny spoke to me.

Sunny: Bro, I need a help from you.

Me: Yeah, sure. Tell me.

Sunny: I have been married for 11 years. But now I have lost interest in sex. Can you have sex with my wife?

That was too direct. I was in shock.

Me: What??! Are you mad? What are you talking about? Listen to yourself.

Sunny: I know what I am talking about. Will you help or not? I am asking you this because I trust you, or I would have asked someone else.

Me: No, don’t ask anyone. It’s not safe. You can’t trust everyone. If it’s something that is affecting your life, then I will do it.

Sunny: Thank you so much, bro. I knew you would help.

Me: Is Maneet ok with this?

Maneet suddenly entered the bedroom.

Maneet: Yes, I have already discussed this with him. Thank you Ravi for agreeing to have sex with me. I have been killing my sexual urges for years. Now I feel happy that I can fulfill my desires.

Sunny: So, let’s do it now.

Maneet: How can we do it now? Everyone is at home and awake. They will hear us and wonder why I am moaning while a friend is in the bedroom with us.

Me: I agree.

Sunny: Let’s go to the terrace. I am sure you guys will not be comfortable immediately getting completely naked in front of each other. Let’s go to the terrace, it will be dark, and you don’t have to undress completely.

Me: What if someone comes?

Sunny: I will be watching that and signal to you guys if someone comes.

We all agreed and we went to the terrace.

It was a little dark there. My heart was beating with the thought that I am going with my friend and his wife to their terrace to have sex with my friend’s wife.

Sunny waited at the door of the terrace and asked us to go ahead. I and Maneet went ahead and stood near the terrace wall and started looking around to see if anyone can see us or not.

Since it was pretty dark, no one could actually see us.

We both stood a little uncomfortably because we both were aware of what we are there for. We didn’t know how to start. Sunny yelled,

Sunny: Why aren’t you guys starting? Don’t waste time. We have to get back home before someone comes or my parents start calling us.

Me: Yes, we are starting.

I was still wondering how I should start. Just then, Sunny suggested.

Sunny: If you guys are uncomfortable hugging or kissing, just start with a quick doggy session.

This seemed to be a good idea. My friend’s wife just turned around shyly and bent over the terrace wall. But I was still feeling awkward to pull her leggings down and expose her ass.

I guess she understood this. She herself tried moving her leggings down while in a bending position. Half of her ass was visible now.

I encouraged myself to pull it lower and pulled her leggings along with her panties down till her knees. Then I pulled my denims down till my knees too and pulled the foreskin of my penis back and moved close to her ass.

As soon as my dick touched my friend’s wife’s ass, we both felt current and shivered. I was trying to adjust my dick to the entrance of her vagina. She held my dick and guided it. I just pushed it further and I was in.

My friend’s wife’s pussy was warm and moist. She let out a soft moan. I stood still for 10 seconds and then started moving slowly.

I kept moving my dick in and out of her pussy at a medium pace. She was moaning softly as we did not want anyone to hear us.

We kept doing that for 10 minutes. Suddenly, she moved her one hand and held my ass tight, and was pulling me towards her.

I realized that she will be cumming soon. I increased my speed and fucked my friend’s wife for another 10 minutes. And then she started clutching my dick with her vaginal walls. I realized that she has cum.

After another 4 minutes, I came too. And then fell on her back, and we stayed like that with my dick in her vagina for 2-3 minutes.

Then I moved my dick out of her pussy and stepped aside and pulled my pants up. She too got up and without turning, pulled her leggings up.

I could see my cum flowing from my friend’s wife’s vagina to her white, milky thighs. We both moved to the door without speaking anything. And told Sunny, “Let’s go.”

Sunny: How was it, guys?

Maneet and I were too shy to talk about it. So we just nodded and said it was good.

Sunny: Come on guys, you just had sex. Now you don’t have to be shy. You can tell me.

Maneet: I am a married woman. I just got naked and had sex with my husband’s friend on my terrace that too, while my husband was watching the door. Your parents and our son are right below the terrace in the house. What makes you think this is normal for me and I will come and casually say that I had a nice quickie with your friend?

Sunny: Ok, fine. I am sorry.

We all moved to his house.

His parents asked, “What were you guys doing for so long on the terrace?”

Sunny just said, “We were busy talking.”

My friend’s wife went to the bathroom to clean my cum from her vagina and legs. And I too said, “Bye,” to everyone and left.

After I reached home, I got a text from Maneet thanking me.

Me: Thanks for what?

Maneet: Thanks for helping us.

Me: No problem, we are family.

Maneet: Yes, now even more.

Me: Even more? What does that mean?

Maneet: You were always like family, but after what happened today, you are even closer than just family. I’ve never let any man even touch me romantically other than my husband. But today I not only got naked in front of you but even had sex with you. That too, while my husband was a few feet away looking at us.

Me: I am happy that you trusted and lucky that you chose me. But you never got naked in front of me. You just exposed your soft plump white ass. And it was not sex. We didn’t even look at each other. It was an ice-breaker maybe.

M: Ohhhh!! So you want to see me completely naked and look at me while you fuck me?

Me: Yes.

Maneet: Soon, baby. Now you are my second husband. I need to fulfill your fantasies in a return for satisfying my sexual desires.

I have to go now, my husband wants to have sex. After sex, I will discuss with him our next sex session.

Me: Alright. Enjoy. See you soon.

The next morning, I got a text from my friend’s wife Maneet regarding our next sex session. My friend Sunny’s parents were going out for a week so it was the best time where Maneet and I can have sex without any worries.

Maneet: Hey, tomorrow morning Sunny’s parents are going out for a week. Can you come home tomorrow night?

Me: Of course, I will.

Maneet: Thank you. Actually, last night after I and Sunny had sex, we discussed this and he said to ask you if you want to stay here the entire week. So, you won’t have to keep going home and coming back.

Me: I don’t mind but are you sure? I mean, will Sunny be uncomfortable with me staying there when he knows we will be having sex?

Maneet: Don’t worry. We have already discussed all that. In fact, I was wondering if I’ll be comfortable with you staying here.

Me: Really?! Why?

Maneet: I mean it will be a little weird having two men in the house and sharing my body with both of them! Both my husbands will be wanting to fuck me and I have to handle that too. I might have to keep switching between the rooms.

Me: Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. I don’t want you be to be uncomfortable in any situation.

Maneet: But there are certain things I decided. These are the rules for this week till you stay here.

Me: What are they?

Maneet:

1. I will behave like your wife but only when the three of us are there and not when any guest comes.
2. Sunny being my actual husband will get priority for everything. Whatever he says, we have to follow.
3. Sunny can watch us having sex but you will not get to see me and my husband have sex. I want to keep my married life private.
4. I will sleep with you at night only if Sunny allows.
5. Before having sex, we will always ask Sunny if we can.
6. We will have sex only when my kid is sleeping or is with Sunny. I don’t want him to see his mom naked with another man.

Me: I agree to all. I am happy that a beauty like you will be loving me. I’ll get to feast on your fair and smooth body.

Maneet: Alright, then see you tomorrow night.

The next evening, I went to their place. Sunny welcomed me and we sat in the hall and spoke about the rules. I said that Maneet has already informed me.

Maneet came and greeted me. She was pretty formal as their kid was also present there. We all had dinner and then started watching a movie. During the movie, my friend told Maneet that if we both want to have sex we can go to the bedroom.

Maneet: But our kid is still awake. He might ask.

Sunny: Don’t worry, I will handle him. There is still 1 and a half hours for the movie to get over. You guys can have a session till then. I will watch the movie with him. Go to our bedroom so that even if you guys are loud, we won’t be able to hear you.

Maneet: Alright. I’ll see you after we are done.

She gave a kiss to Sunny and signaled me to follow her. I followed my friend’s wife and we both entered the bedroom. I asked her what happened, as I did not think she want to have sex then as her kid was awake. But then she replied.

Maneet: Sunny said that if we want to have sex, we can do it now. There is time for the movie to get over and he will take care of our kid.

I felt really nervous. Because all of a sudden, we were there in their bedroom to have a full sex session. Even my friend’s wife was sweating.

We both were quiet. After almost 2-3 minutes, she spoke.

Maneet: We should start. There is not much time. And no point in being uncomfortable as we have already have done it once and we are here to do it again. But I am yet not comfortable removing my clothes in front of you. Can we switch off the lights and do it in the dark? And when we are halfway through, we can switch on the lights.

I agreed to this. She switched off the lights. It wasn’t completely dark. I could see a little bit because of the moonlight coming from the window. My friend’s sexy wife came and stood very close to me. I slowly moved towards her and hugged her. She too hugged me.

We were in a tight embrace and feeling each other’s bodies. We were moving our hands all around each other’s bodies. After 3-4 minutes, I moved out from the embrace and held her face, and started smooching her. We smooched really wild for about 10 minutes and while doing so, she pulled my t-shirt up. I responded by pulling her top up.

Maneet wasn’t wearing a bra. My friend’s partner had huge boobs. We hugged again. My bare chest pressed hard on her bare boobs. They were so damn soft.

I again started smooching her and while doing so, I moved to her neck and sucked around her neck, and then moved to her boobs. I started eating her like a wild dog. I was biting her nipples too. My friend’s wife was moaning really loud because of the pain and pleasure. I kept eating her boobs for a good 10 minutes.

Then I stood up and held her by her shoulders and made her sit on the bed. I moved close to her so that my crotch was in front of her face. I held both her hands and put them on my abs. She understood what I want.

Maneet felt my abs for a few seconds and then was moving down till she reached the waistband of my track pant. She held my underwear and track pants together and pulled them down completely. My dick sprang out and hit her lips!

My friend’s wife held my ass with one hand and with the other hand, she held my dick and moved her mouth over my dick, and started sucking it. She was such a pro at blowjob, just ten minutes and I was ready to cum.

I didn’t want to cum in her mouth as I didn’t know if she was alright with it. So, as I was about to cum, I tried moving my ass back to remove my dick from her mouth but just then, my friend’s wife held my ass with both her hands and pulled me towards her, and deep throated me!

Now, it was too late for me. I came directly in her throat. She started gagging a bit but did not let me remove my dick and drank the last drop of my cum.

Maneet then pulled me to her and started smooching. While doing so, I pushed her on the bed and while her legs were still hanging down from the bed, I held her waistband and pulled her leggings out of her body. She wasn’t wearing a panty either.

I knelt and moved her legs up, bending from knees, and got my face close to my friend’s wife’s vagina. It was smelling so good and sexy. Her pussy was dripping wet. I gave a small lick to her clitoris and she moaned, “Ahhhhhhhhh..” That was such a turn-on!

I then started eating and sucking her pussy. My tongue was going as deep as it can in Maneet’s pussy and I was sucking her clitoris at the same time. The married woman kept moving her head left and right, moaning loudly. Her hands were moving on my hair and pushing my head deeper towards her pussy.

Then I inserted a finger in her pussy. While licking her clitoris, I was finger fucking my friend’s wife. After around 9-10 minutes, her body stiffened with a loud moan and a gush of her juices started flowing from her pussy. I drank it all.

Then I moved on the bed and signaled her to adjust on the bed. She moved up and then I got on top of her. She understood that I was ready for intercourse. My friend’s wife spread her legs wide to accommodate me between her legs and gave access for my dick to enter her.

I adjusted myself in between her legs and then lay on her and started smooching her. While doing so, she held my dick and guided it to her pussy, and pulled it slightly into her vagina which gave me a signal to push my dick into her. As soon as my dick entered her, we just hugged tight and both let out a moan.

Maneet: Ohhhhhh baby! I so love you!! Your dick feels so perfect.

Me: I love you too, babe. Your pussy is so warm.

I started moving slowly in and out. We were enjoying this slow-fucking. Then I raised my upper body, taking support of my hands, and started fucking my friend’s wife fast. The sound of our bodies banging “thap thap thap” was very audible in the room. I was wondering if Sunny was hearing it. We continued that for 15 minutes.

Then I got down from the bed and asked her to get down as well. I turned her over and made her bent over the edge of the bed. I adjusted myself behind her. I held my dick and entered her pussy from behind. Again, I was banging my friend’s wife hard and fast from behind.

Suddenly, the light in the room came. We both were startled and then we saw Sunny at the door. We didn’t know what to do or say! We both felt embarrassed as I and his wife were naked together and from where he was standing, he could also see my dick was in his wife’s pussy.

Sunny: Sorry, don’t stop, continue. I just came to get the remote control of the living room AC.

Maneet (while in the same position): It’s in the drawer next to the main door. Do you want me to come and give it to you?

Sunny (smiled): I want you to CUM, but here (he winked and he left).

As soon as Sunny closed the door, we realized he had left the lights on. Now, to switch it off, I will have to remove my dick from my friend’s wife’s pussy which I didn’t want to. So I asked Maneet.

Me: Should I go and switch off the light?

Maneet: No, that’s alright. We can continue like this. You have already seen me now. And now that we have done so much, there is no point in being shy. You are my pseudo-husband.

I continued banging my friend’s hot wife again. This time, even faster. After about 20 minutes, I was close to climax. By then, Maneet had already climaxed thrice.

I removed my dick and made her lie down on the bed on her back as such that her pussy was at the edge of the bed. So, while standing, I inserted my dick in her pussy again and started fucking her very fast. I yelled.

Me: I AM CUMMINGGG, BABYYY..

Maneet: Yes baby, cum cum cum. Cum in me. Fill my pussy!

And I came with a huge grunt and emptied my balls in my friend’s wife’s pussy. I immediately fell on her and lay motionless on her. My dick was still in her pussy.

We were kissing each other softly. It was a very romantic moment. It didn’t feel that I was with a married woman whose husband was sitting outside and I was just there to satisfy her sexual needs. I felt as if we were really husband and wife. I felt how lucky Sunny was to get such a beautiful and hot wife.

Maneet: Why are you looking at me like this?

Me: I am just feeling lucky that a beautiful woman like you is with me.

Maneet: But I am somebody else’s wife.

Me: That’s why I feel even luckier that even though you are married, you are here in bed with me naked having sex with your husband’s permission.

Maneet: But I feel I am a bad woman. I am married and yet I am sleeping with my husband’s friend on the same bed where I and my husband have sex for many years. I never thought I will be in the same bed having sex with another man while my husband is sitting outside. I am being shared between two men.

I have to get naked in front of both of you. And today, my husband saw me naked with you while your dick was in my pussy. I don’t know how will I face him now. In a way, I have two husbands now. One legal and one illegal.

Me: I can understand what you are feeling. But this ain’t cheating because your husband suggested this. And fulfilling your sexual needs is not wrong. And I respect you and love you like my wife. So, don’t overthink.

We both hugged. Then we got up because it was time and the movie would finish anytime. So we both walked naked hand in hand to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves and wore our clothes and went outside.

Sunny was still watching the movie whereas their son had slept. Maneet asked Sunny why he didn’t tell her their son was sleepy, she would have put him to sleep in the bedroom.

Sunny: I had actually come to tell you that, but then you were already in the middle of sex. So I wanted you guys to finish first.

Maneet: I’ve become such a bad mother. My son was sleepy and I was in the bedroom, bending naked in front of my husband’s friend with his dick inside my pussy and getting fucked.

Sunny: Don’t overreact. It’s absolutely fine. He slept while watching the movie.

Maneet moved to pick up her son to take him to the bedroom. But Sunny stopped her saying that he will wake up so might as well let their son sleep here and Sunny too will sleep with him in the living room. Sunny asked us to sleep together.

Manali Bose

Story 48 -- My Lactating Wife and Beggar

I am Rahul, working in an MNC. My wife is Menka. Today we went on a long drive. Now and then, I go out with my wife. I’m a workaholic. Until now, I did not understand anything except my work, my career. But now I try to give my beautiful wife as much time as possible.

Because Menka is currently mentally disturbed. A few days ago, she had an unwanted miscarriage. She had many dreams about her future child. She had imagined various things. But in this unwanted miscarriage, her dream has been shattered.

I will tell my life story. But, before that, we need to give some details about ourselves. Our married life is one and a half years. I am 26 years old. Menka is 22. She is very beautiful and sexy – height 5 feet 6 inches, slim body, thin waist, and full, huge ass.

The most striking thing about her slim body is her huge boobs. Their size is 36 D. People walking down the street must look at her pair of tits sideways once. And just at that moment, I felt proud of myself. In a word, she can be called film heroin.

I didn’t want to have a baby so soon. But as I said before, I’m crazy about work. My job is with a private company. So, I had to stay out of the house for a long time. As a result, Menka would get bored sitting at home. Menka herself is highly qualified.

To pass the time, she told me she would get a job. But, I could not accept the idea of doing her job. So, she offered to take the baby early. I no longer object to this. Her whims seemed reasonable to me. Everything was going well. But, just ten days ago, her miscarriage happened.

At first, Menka was shocked. I tried to comfort her in many ways. That’s why I’m trying to spend as much time with her as possible, taking time off from work. Before leaving today, I met an old Guruji of our family. We heard many spiritual sayings from him.

He gave various lectures on sacrifice. For example, peace of mind can be achieved through self-sacrifice. You don’t just have to think about yourself. There are many sad people in the world. We need to think at least a little bit about them. You can enjoy yourself by serving others.

He especially comforted Menka in various ways. He blessed Menka and said that her next child would be born better and smoother. For that, she must be more compassionate for the other. I know Menka is just kind enough. Guruji’s words impressed her well.
After meeting Guruji, we had lunch at a restaurant on the side of the road. Menka got in the car and asked, “Where are we going now, darling?”

I said, “Today, you tell me where to go.”

This time Menka named a museum. We had been planning to go there for a long time, but it was not possible. I immediately agreed to her offer. On the way, Menka raised the issue of Guruji. She said, “Guruji is right. Peace is possible only through sacrifice.”

“Yes. Guruji has been with our family for a long time. What he said is very true and reasonable.”

I was driving at a moderate speed. After a while, Menka put her hand on her chest and said, “Uhhhh.” I realized the cause of her pain. She had a miscarriage ten days ago. Now she is perfectly healthy. But the annoying thing is that her breasts have started producing milk.

Menka’s huge boobs produce a lot of milk. But, there is no one to drink that milk. Her huge melons are about to burst under the pressure of milk. Sometimes, she tries to get the milk out using a breast pump. But everyone knows that it is not possible to get all the milk out of my breast pump.

If someone else sucks and drinks that milk, it is 100% effective. Menka had earlier requested me to drink her milk. I also tried. But I couldn’t because I have allergies and an aversion to milk. From a young age, I could not drink any kind of milk.

I asked her, “What’s the matter, darling? Do your boobs hurt again?”

“Huh … but what is the use of you knowing that? You won’t drink my milk anymore, will you?”

“You know, darling, I can’t drink milk all the time.”

It’s late afternoon. The pain ruined Menka’s mood. I realized, today the joy of a short tour was lost. Menka was distorting her face in pain. I kept looking at her face. I slowed down the car a lot. The road on this side is quite secluded.

This is a high road. There is not a single person on the street. Shortly afterward, however, a man was seen standing on the side of the road. He raises one hand and asks us to stop the car.

I asked Menka, “Who is the man? He seems to be telling us to stand up.”

“I think so too. You stop the car.”

“What’s the point? There are no people in this secluded place.”

“Are you forgetting Guruji’s advice? He says to help someone in his need as much as possible.”

Therefore, I parked the car next to the man. At first glance, the man looked like a beggar. He was wearing ragged, dirty clothes. Age will be over sixty. The hair and beard have turned white. The man is very thin.

The man was standing where Menka was sitting by the window. He looked at Menka for a few moments and then at me and said, “Sir, I’ve been hungry for a few days. Would you please give me some food?”

I was very sorry to see the man. Menka looked at my face. But we have no food at the moment. I told him, “Listen, Baba, we don’t have food right now. However, I’m giving you some money. I hope it will help you.”

The man seemed pleased with my words. But he kept looking at Menka’s boobs. I know. Nobody misses the chance to see Menka’s huge boobs. What will be the exception of this beggar? Still, following his gaze, I looked at Menka’s chest.

But oh my god! Menka’s top is soaked in the milk coming out of her nipples in two places. She probably couldn’t guess. But the beggar understood the whole matter.

He said, “I don’t understand why God hurts good people like you!”

I said to him, “What do you mean?”

“I mean, maybe Madame has been deprived of her child happiness recently.” He pointed his finger at Menka’s chest. When Menka looked at her chest and saw milk stains on her top, she was very embarrassed. I also did not understand what to say at the moment.

The beggar broke the silence. He said, “Madam, there is nothing wrong with that. You are not to blame.”

Menka was throbbing with pain under the pressure of milk. She somehow replied, “Yes, uncle!” Her face was distorted with pain.

The beggar asked her, “What’s going on, madam? You look like you’re in a lot of pain.”

I said, “You’re right.”

“Then why doesn’t she pump out the extra milk?” The beggar looked at my face and asked.

I replied, “Not all milk can be extracted well that way.”

“Yes, you are right. If someone sucks with his mouth, all the milk can be taken out. Sir, you can drink Madame’s milk.”

Menka was embarrassed to hear the beggar’s open speech.

I replied, “Actually, I have had a strong aversion to milk since I was little. That’s why I can’t drink her milk.”

Meanwhile, Menaka growled, “Aaaahhh …..!”

This time the beggar said to me, “But I am very sad to see her plight. Something needs to be done for her.”

“What else can you do?”

“Sir, I have an idea in my mind. If you allow me, I can say that.” The beggar said to me in a hesitant voice.

Menka and I both looked at his face. I said, “Baba! Do you want to suggest to my wife to ease the pain? How can I stop you?”

“Look, sir, I told you before I am very hungry. I don’t need money at the moment. Rather, I need food. Madam is also suffering from the pressure of her milk. If she allows me to drink her breast milk, on the one hand, my appetite will be quenched; on the other hand, she will be somewhat relieved.”

We were both shocked by his words.

I shouted, “What?”

He seemed a little scared. He said, “Sorry, sir, I gave this suggestion. I felt very bad seeing her suffering. So I said this. Please forgive me.”

“You got the money. Now get out of here. We’re leaving too.” I started the car engine.

He was standing with his face down. This time Menka broke the silence. She told me, “You are so angry for no reason. He did not say anything about a bad motive. Maybe he gave me the proposal for relief.”

I turned off the car engine. Then I looked at her face. Menka’s response made the beggar’s eyes glaze over. He looked at Menka’s face curiously.

Menka looked at me and said, “Listen, Rahul, to be honest, you are always indifferent when it comes to my suffering. But look at the beggar on this street. He is already feeling sorry for me. He is trying to lighten my breasts.”

“That means, do you want to permit him to suck your boobs? I can’t think of it.”

“Please, Rahul, you allow him to suck my boobs. Because at the moment, my tits are hurting a lot. If he can reduce my breast pressure by drinking my milk, nothing is better than this. This is a trivial beggar. There is no fear of this matter being published through this. However, I will also get some relief from the pressure of milk.”

No words came out of my mouth. I just stared at the beggar once and once at Menka’s face. Menka was looking at me with curious eyes. I was silent for a while. The beggar said to me, “Sir, have you made any decision?”

Menka said in a slightly frustrated voice, “I know, you can’t accept it from the heart. All right, let’s go wherever you want. Broad-minded people are not so easily found in the world.”

“Okay, Menka. I love you. I’m willing to do anything for your comfort and relief. You make him drink your breast milk. You gain a little relief and, of course, satisfy his hunger.”

Menka’s face filled with a smile. She looked at the beggar.

I asked the beggar, “What is your name?”

“Karim, sir.”

That means he is a Muslim. In this case, it is necessary to know the opinion of Menka. Because he is a Muslim, Menka might object. I looked at Menka with curious eyes. Menka may have been able to understand my feelings.

She said to me, “Rahul, this is not what you think. Mutual benefits should not be judged. He is a Muslim beggar, but I have no objection. He wants to relieve me by sucking my boobs. There can be no more generosity than this. ”
I was relieved by Menka’s words. I told him, “All is well. But how can you suck my wife’s boobs in this open street? Someone can see us.”

“Sir, I have an idea. There is a Dhaba nearby. You can park your car there. My hut is very close to that Dhaba. If you, please come to my hut, I can comfortably drink madam’s milk there.”

I asked Menka, “Do you agree?”

Menka nodded in agreement.

I said to Karim, “Then you sit in the back seat of the car. We will go to Dhaba.”

Karim came and sat in the back seat of the car. Oh my God! What a terrible stench is coming out of his body. Probably he lives in a very dirty environment and doesn’t seem to have bathed for several days. Due to the foul odor on the beggar’s body, Menka began to hesitate.

But at the moment, she has no chance to object. Because she had promised the beggar to let him suck her boobs, she just stared into my eyes. I winked at her and told her to be patient.

After driving for five minutes, a Dhaba was seen on the left side of the road. I parked my car a little way from Dhaba. A few more cars were parked there. No one paid special attention to us. The beggar said to me, “Sir, get out of the car now. Lock your car well.”

We all got out of the car. After I locked the car, Karim said to me, “Sir, come with me now. You can reach my hut in 10 minutes walk.” We got off the main highway and took a dirt road. After walking for a while, some plants could be seen. Gradually the vegetation began to thicken.

Menka asked, “How much longer do we have to go?”

“We’ve almost arrived. We beggars live in a few huts in this secluded place. Who will give us a place to stay in the main city? I can safely drink your milk there. No one is likely to see it.”

His words proved true. After a while, we saw a few slum houses next to each other. The houses are fenced. Polythene sheet is installed on the roof to block rainwater and sun. The doors are made of tin.

Karim said, “Madam, don’t worry. There is no one in this place at the moment. Everyone has gone out to beg. They will not return before evening.”
Karim’s hut is very small. 10 ×10 feet. A stove, some pots, and a place to keep water are in one corner of the room. There is no bed but a mattress on the floor – a dirty pillow.

Karim said, “I know, sir, you are very disgusted here. But this is the palace for me.”

I said, “Don’t be shy, Baba. We’re not thinking of anything like that. We’re here to help each other.” Then I said to Menka, “Come, sit down, here.” After saying that, I showed her to Karim’s mat. Karim first sat down on the mattress. Then the two of us sat on either side of him.

Karim stared at the two huge globes on Menka’s chest. Her top was soaked in milk in two places around her nipple. I told him, “Don’t be late. We have to go home. You suck Madame’s boobs and give her some satisfaction.”

“Can I touch Madame’s boobs?” Karim looked at me and asked.

Menka laughed out loud at his words. I laughed too. Then I said to him, “How can you suck Madame’s boob without touching her? Now you can satisfy Madame in your way, and you can satisfy yourself.”

Karim extended one of his rough hands towards Menka’s breast and touched it. The touch of any other man’s hand on her boobs in life, except her husband. Eyes closed, she shuddered a little. Karim started lightly pressing Menka’s twin globes with both hands.

For the first time in his life, Karim can touch the boobs of such a beautiful, high-class woman. He wondered if he was dreaming. After a while, Karim started pressing Menaka’s boobs quite hard. It’s as if he’s trying to melt them both. I instructed Karim, “You take off her top. It will be to your advantage.”

Karim grabbed Menka’s top with both hands and started to open it. Menka raised both her hands so that Karim could easily open her top. Menka is wearing only a long skirt and a red front open hook bra. Most of her huge boobs are out of the bra.

Karim’s head is spinning, seeing the deep cleavage between the two boobs. This time Menka herself unhooked her bra. Karim took off her bra. 36 D size two huge tits jumped out in front of Karim’s lustful eyes.

The areolas in the middle of the pair of boobs are brown and puffy. The two nipples in the middle of them are like grapes.

“Oh, madam! Your breasts are very nice. I have never seen such well-formed and big breasts in my life.”

This time I felt my cock getting harder and harder. But it’s a little weird. A dirty beggar is caressing my loving wife’s boobs and seeing that I am getting hard on. I was amazed to see this latent cuckold fantasy in me. Karim grabbed Menaka’s naked boobs with both hands and started pressing hard.

Menka – Hmmm.

Due to Karim’s vigorous mauling, milk started coming out from Menaka’s nipple, and Karim’s hand started getting wet in it.

Menka – Ummm, it hurt!

Karim – Do not be upset, madam! I will immediately suck and reduce the pressure of your milk. Then, you will feel no more pain.

Saying this, he lowered his face on her boobs. He swallowed her nipple and started sucking. Karim slowly inserted a lot of boobs into his hot mouth cavity and began to suck vigorously. Karim drank Menaka’s milk with a ‘chuck chuck’ sound with satisfaction.

He exclaimed happily, “Oh madam! Your milk is so delicious and sweet! I am so lucky in life to have had the opportunity to drink such delicious milk.”

Karim pressed Menaka’s other boobs and twisted the nipple with two fingers. His big white beard was tickling her skin. I realized that Menka was getting hotter and hotter for all these reasons. Her eyes became cloudy because she was biting her lower lip with her teeth.

I also realized that Karim was taking advantage of my wife’s luscious body. Because he was not just drinking her milk. Instead, he was constantly mauling Menka’s other boobs. But I didn’t want to stop him. Because I thought he was giving her satisfaction. So, he deserves this bonus.

In just five minutes, Karim finished all the milk of Menka’s right breast. Then, raising his face, he asked her, “How are you feeling, madam? Feeling a little better than before? I have drunk all the milk of your tit.”

Menka smiled. She said gratefully, “Yes, I feel much better than before. Please drink this boob’s milk now.” Saying that, she touched Karim’s head on her left boob. I was stunned by her behavior.

Karim began to suck her left boob loudly with the sound ‘slurp slurp slurp.’ This time Menka has become very sexually aroused. She grabbed Karim’s head with both hands pressed hard on her boobs and said, “Oh come on ……………. suck harder. You suck so nicely.”

Karim was sucking one of her boobs and mauling the other cruelly. Suddenly he did a strange thing. He stopped sucking, lifted his face, and kissed Menka’s lips.
I was stunned. Menka was also surprised.

I said, “What did you do that for? You were dealt with that you will suck my wife’s boob. There was no deal with you that you would enjoy my wife’s body.”

Karim said very sadly, “I know that, sir. But your wife is very beautiful and sexy. I have never touched the body of such a high-status woman in my whole life. That’s why I’ve been sexually aroused by sucking her boob for so long.”

He was talking but was constantly pressing her tit.

I found the logic in his words. I told her, “OK. Carry on. You can kiss her. But first, give her some relief by drinking her milk.”

“Okay, Thank you, sir.” Karim started sucking Menaka’s boob again. But now and then, he was kissing her lips, cheeks, and neck aggressively. I didn’t stop him at all. At this, it seems, his courage increased. He hugged Menka and rubbed his lips on her neck and shoulders.

Menka looked at me. I gestured to her to stay calm. He was kissing Menka like crazy and said to me, “Sir! Your wife is very sexy and like a goddess. You don’t mind my behavior, do you?”

I said, “Nah! Nothing like that. You don’t have tension at all.”

This time he quickly took off his dirty shirt. Now, he is wearing only a dirty lungi. I said, “What happened?”

Seeing his naked upper body, it seemed that he had not had a bath well for a long time. His body was very dirty. He gritted his teeth and replied, “If I can touch my skin with Madame’s fair skin, it will be more fun, sir.”

I said, “Oh well!”

Menka might have slapped him hard on the cheek. But, she is very sexually aroused at the moment. So, she didn’t mind his behavior. Instead, she gently hugged his back.

After a while, he finished all the milk of Menka’s left boob. But, even then, he did not leave her. He continued to kiss and molest my sexy wife. His clumsy hand kept pressing her tits incessantly. This time Menka said, “Uncle, I have no more milk in my breasts. You have all drunk. Now let me go.”

Karim turned to me and said, “Sir, I tell you the truth, I have never had the good fortune to touch such a beautiful, sexy woman before. And to caress like this is a far cry. I don’t want to leave, madam.”

“So, what do you want to do?” I asked curiously.

“Sir, forgive me my guilt. I understand at least that you are very kind and generous. In that hope, I beg you one thing. Give me a chance to fuck Madame at least once.”

“What?” I said very loudly. Menka became speechless on hearing him.

In a very sad voice, the beggar said, “I knew you would not obey my whims. Because I am an insignificant beggar.”

I said hesitantly, “But Baba, tell me how it’s possible! She’s my wife.”

Then I was even more surprised by what Menka said. She said, “Listen, Rahul, Guruji has told us always to give up. Don’t be cruel to anyone. This poor man has been deprived of sexual pleasure for a long time. We should sacrifice for him.”

I said to her with a broken throat, “You have no problem with that?”

Menka said, “Darling, Guruji’s words have breathed new life into me. I have no objection to pleasing him. I am asking you the same question. Do you have any objection?”

This time I did not give any answer to Menka. Instead, I said to the beggar, “Okay, Baba! You can fuck my wife the way you like.”

The beggar was very happy. He said, “God will be very happy with you. There are no great people like you.”

“Ma’am, can I strip you naked if you don’t mind?” The beggar asked Menaka enthusiastically.

Menka smiled softly at the answer, which meant she had no objection. He touched the elastic of her long skirt. He grabbed her skirt in both hands and lowered it through her hips. At one point, it was seen that she was wearing only a panty.

“You’re so beautiful and sexy, madam!” Karim gritted his teeth and smiled. He also took off her panties this time. Thus Menka became completely naked in front of the lustful beggar. She looked at me. I could see the signs of shame in her eyes.

This time he took off his lungi. He’s wearing only underpants now. Due to the pressure of his penis, that took the shape of a circus tent. A big surprise was waiting for us when he took off his underpants. We had no idea that his penis could be so big at this old age.

At first glance, it seemed to be at least ten inches long and proportionately thick. Thick hair at the base of the cock that has not been cleaned for a long time. The testicles are also quite large, about the size of a tennis ball. Menka said in a very frightened voice, “Oh my God! I can’t take…. It is so big!”

The size of my penis will be hardly five inches. She had been accustomed to inserting a penis of this size into her pussy for so long. In response to Menka, the beggar said anxiously, “Don’t be afraid, Madam! It may hurt a little at first, but you see, you can enjoy it later.”

He pushed Menka on his dirty mat and laid her down, holding her legs apart. As a result, her pussy became visible in front of his lustful eyes. Her pussy was clean shaved.

Seeing the hole in the middle of her pink pussy lips, the beggar was happy and commented, “For the first time in my life, I got a chance to see the vagina of such a high-class woman.”

Karim lay down on Menka with the full weight of his body. He started kissing Menka’s face passionately like her old boyfriend and mauling her boobs. His hard penis began to stab here and there in her lower abdomen. He was occasionally sucking one of her boobs and pressing the other.

Thus, for ten minutes, he foreplayed her body like an expert. Meanwhile, she was breathing heavily. Her forehead was dripping with sweat, which clearly showed that she had now reached the peak of excitement. Karim got up and sat down, and took position near her cunt.

Oh my God! That means the dirty, ugly beggar will screw my loving wife right in front of my eyes. Suddenly Menka asked me, “Uncle will fuck me now. Do you mind, Rahul?”

Honestly, seeing these scenes made my cock rock hard. I was enjoying the event. I replied, “No, Menka. According to Guruji, we are doing some kind of social service. I don’t see anything to mind.”

Karim had already touched his penis tip at her pussy entrance. As soon as I finished speaking, he pushed half of his cock into her pussy. As the thick cock suddenly penetrated her tight pussy, she screamed in pain, “ Aaah! Bohut dard h raha hai!” (It hurts a lot.)

“Don’t be afraid, Madam! Please be patient. You will see. Everything will be fine!” He pulled his dick out a bit. Then he pushed it hard again. This time it entered 75% of her vaginal cavity.

Menka screamed, “Ouch! Please, Uncle! Take it out of my pussy. Otherwise, I will die of pain.” Karim did not answer. He leaned forward in support of both hands, slowly stroking his dick inside her pussy. After a while, he increased the speed of fucking.

Gradually, Menka was getting used to his thick dick size. She started moaning slowly, “Feeling pretty good now. Stroke like this. Don’t fuck at high speed. Then, it will hurt again.”

I saw bloodstains on the edges of her pussy lips. I realized that her tight pussy entrance was probably torn by the pressure of Karim’s thick dick. She is now caressing his back with her hands and kissing his lips from time to time. This proves that she is reaching the peak of excitement.

Five minutes after being rammed like this at medium speed, she had a heavy orgasm. Then she fainted a little. Karim was kissing her all the time, sucking and pressing her tits. She was slowly getting horny by his continuous foreplay.

After a while, I saw her hugging and kissing him. It became clear to Karim and me that my well-educated wife was sexually aroused again. This time Karim started to fuck her very hard. A fucking sound was spreading all over the room.
Her slender body was moving back and forth with the rhythm of stroking.

Karim was lying all over her body, sucking her lips, squeezing her boobs, and banging hard. Ramming her for at least ten minutes in this pose, he pushed his dick deep into her pussy. He began to pour a lot of cum into her vagina. Just at this time, she was moaning and had another orgasm.

Karim poured a lot of semen at once and gasped. He is lying on Menka’s body. Menka is also panting. Eventually, at one point, they calmed down. Karim sat up and said to me in a tone of gratitude, “Sir, I have no language to thank you. You are great.”

Destroyed Menka also sat up. Karim’s dirty saliva was all over her body. In addition, scratches and bite marks on various parts of the body. After a while, they put on their clothes. Then we talked for a while. Before we left, I gave him 1000 rupees as a bounty. At first, he refused to take it but later took it.

“Sir, can I get your phone number? I don’t have my phone, though. But an acquaintance has one. I’ll call you if I ever want to if you don’t mind.”

Menka wrote down my phone number on a piece of paper. Back home that day, we had intense sex that evening and throughout the night. Menka was amazed at my energy. She said, “What’s the matter? You’re in a good mood today. You haven’t had such vigorous sex for a long time.”

“I don’t know. I was so aroused to see you fuck with that beggar. I’m getting sexually stimulated as much as I think about it.” She looked at me in surprise for a while. Then she said, “I’ve heard of cuckold fantasy before. I think you have this fantasy.”

“Maybe. You may be offended knowing this. But, I confess to you the truth.”
She suddenly hugged, kissed me and said, “You are my darling and life partner. I have to give dignity to your happiness. I do not mind this.”

A few more days have passed since then. Her boobs have become numb again under the pressure of milk. She looked at me and said, “Darling, tell me what can be done now! My breasts are in great pain.”

“Then let’s call the beggar. Let him come and suck your boobs and reduce the pressure of your milk. And let’s screw you as a bonus.” I laughed and answered.
She pinched me and said, “You naughty ……….!”

“But it’s not funny. Even though we gave him our contact number, I don’t remember asking for his. If I had, I would have thought of calling him right now.”

Just at this time, my phone rang. I looked up and saw an unknown number. Upon receiving the call, Karim’s voice was heard, “Are you all right, sir?”

“I’m fine. You’re Karim, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir. How is Madam?”

“Good.”

“And her boobs?”

“You ask Madame. She’s here.” I handed the phone to Menka.

She said in a muffled voice, “How are you, Uncle?”

“Nice, Madam. I miss you. I miss your boobs, and my throat is getting dry from thirst.”

Menka smiled and said, “What can I do about this, Uncle?”

“Come to my dormitory one more time. I really want to fuck you.”

She looked at me. I took the phone from her hand. Then I said to Karim, “To be honest, this is what we were thinking. But I could not communicate with you. Tell me when should we come to you!”

He said in an emotional voice, “Sir, what is the value of my time? Tell me when you will come. I am always ready.”

“Tomorrow I have an office holiday. Then let’s go at noon tomorrow.”

“OK, Sir. I’ll wait.” He answered with great enthusiasm.

Before leaving the next day, Menka put on nice make-up. She was wearing a light yellow transparent sari and a sleeveless blouse which showed a lot of her boob cleavage. I looked at her and said, “Wow!” She smiled softly.

By car, when I reached dhaba, I saw Karim was already waiting there. He smiled when he saw us.

He said, “Lock the car here like the day before. Then we’ll walk to my hut.”

He looked at Menka once and said, “Madam looks very sexy today.”

Menka said, laughing, “Don’t exaggerate!”

As we walked down the street, we started talking. Karim said, “Sir, I have done something without asking you.” I looked at him in amazement and said, “What have you done baba?”

“I’m really poor. I don’t have money to buy my phone. I borrow the phone from one of my acquaintances when I need it. I called you yesterday using that phone. He heard us talking from the side. Since then, he has been eager to get to know Madam.”

Menka seemed a little annoyed. She said, “But we hoped you would keep it a secret. Why did you let a third person hear your obscene talk?”

“No, no. You don’t have to be tense, Madam. He’s very reliable. He won’t tell anyone. You can rest assured. He just wants to see you today and talk to you. He will come to my hut today.”

Menka looked at me. I told him, “OK. There is no point in breaking the word when you have promised him. But, you will send him away as soon as he is introduced.”

After walking, we reached his cottage. There are not many people in the area. Some kids are playing. According to him, the people here have gone out to beg.
We sat in his room and started talking. In between the words, Karim was staring at Menka’s pallu-covered heavy boobs with greedy eyes.

After a while, I heard a call from outside. He replied satisfactorily, “That’s my friend.” He told him to come inside the house. This time both of us were disgusted to see the man who had entered the house.

The man seemed to be younger than Karim. He will be at least 55-60. His body is quite strong and muscular. He has a potbelly, pitch-black skin, bushy hair and a thick mustache. He is wearing a dirty shirt and dhoti. There is a foul stench coming out of his whole body.

Karim introduced us to the man.

“Sir, I have been talking about him for so long. His name is Bhuban. I have received various help from him in various dangers. However, he lives in another area and does a Govt. Service.”

“Govt. Service?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, Sir. He is a Corporation Office sewer cleaner.”

My God! That’s why his body smelled so rotten. I realized.

The man had been staring at Menka for so long. As soon as Karim had finished speaking, the man looked at me and said, “Sir, I have heard about you from Karim before. But I could not believe it completely. Today, seeing you sitting right in front of my eyes, I became convinced. I have heard about gods before. But I never saw it with my own eyes. This is the first time I’ve seen a godlike person like you.”

Seeing the dirty appearance of the man made us hate him. However, seeing how the man praised our generosity in one breath, our hearts melted. Seeing my wife’s face, she was very pleased with the man.

This time Karim commented, “Bhuvan, your wish has been fulfilled. You wanted to meet Madam and visit her. I have obeyed your whim.”

“I know what you mean! You want me to leave now. So you can suck Madam’s tits and fuck her with pleasure. Don’t you?” Bhuvan said in a frustrated voice.

“Don’t get me wrong, my friend. You help me in many ways. But if you are here, they will feel uncomfortable.”

Bhuvan turned to us and said, “But Sir, do you know one thing? If you want to help, you should do it selflessly. It is not right to be biased towards anyone in this matter.”

I looked at him and said, “What do you mean?”

He said, “Sir, even though I do govt. Job, I am personally very sad. My wife suffers from various diseases throughout the year. As a result, my sexual appetite is not quenched. After all, the fantasy of fucking a beautiful, educated and high-class woman like your wife is long overdue. Honestly, I am jealous of Karim’s good fortune today. If I, like Karim, could suck her boobs and screw her, my ever-cherished fantasy would be fulfilled.”

This time Menka shouted, “How is this possible? Am I a prostitute? Can anyone enjoy my body if they want?”

“Ma’am, when did I say that you are a prostitute? That is called a prostitute who offers her body to someone else for money. But you have only kindly allowed Karim to fuck you. From that point of view, I told you that. If you have a little mercy on me, then my cherished fantasy will be fulfilled.”

She became hesitant. None of us in the room responded to Bhuban’s long speech. There was a pin drop of silence in the room. This time Bhuvan said, “OK. I won’t insist. However, I have a little request. Please, don’t force me to leave. I’ll sit and watch. I hope you will fulfill my whim!”

My conscience told me that it was not right to discourage the man again and again. I remembered Guruji’s self-sacrifice speech. I looked at Menka and said, “OK, you better agree to his proposal. Making someone happy is a virtue.”

Menka laughed and said, “OK, Bhuvan ji, You sit there and watch. I have no problem.”

Bhuban got very excited and sat down. I also felt kinky in my mind. Again my wife is going to be naked in front of another stranger. There is no bed in Karim’s room. Just a crumpled carpet on the floor. We are somehow sitting on it.

At first, Karim hugged Menka and started romantically kissing her. His saliva was sticking all over her mouth. After kissing for a while, he took off the pallu of her sari. Her blouse-covered massive boobs were swaying to the rhythm of her breathing.

Karim began to open the hook of her blouse one by one. After removing all the hooks, he released the blouse from her body. From her white western-styled bra, huge boobs are visible with deep cleavage. As soon as Karim opened the bra’s hook, her two big melons jumped out and shook twice.

Seeing this scene, Bhuvan could not suppress his excitement. He exclaimed, “Oh my God! I have never seen such big and nice-shaped boobs, I swear.”

Seeing her brown puffy, wide areolas and grapes like nipples in the middle of them, Bhuvan added, “Oh! What a nipple! Today my birth is worth it!”

Menka smiled and looked at Bhuvan. Meanwhile, Karim has started squeezing her boobs with his rough hands. After pressing for a while, the palm of his hand got wet in breast milk. He leaned down and inserted one of her nipples with a large portion of boobs into his hot mouth.

He sucked hard with soft biting and started drinking milk. Menka was moaning, gently holding his head in both hands. He was vigorously sucking one of her boobs and pressing the other. After a while, he switched his head to her other boob and started sucking in the same way.

The look in her eyes showed that she had become very sexually aroused.
After a while, Karim untied her sari knot and loosened it from her body. Right now, she’s topless. She’s just wearing a petticoat. Karim took off her petticoat and panty also and made her stark naked.

Bhuvan said, “Oh! What a figure! If Madam had joined the film industry, she would have been a top heroine. I can say this responsibly!” I thanked Bhuvan.

Meanwhile, Karim quickly took off his clothes, got naked and jumped on my wife. He laid her on his dirty carpet and laid himself on her. The naked bodies of the two were rubbing. Without a moment’s hesitation, he thrust his hard cock into my wife’s wet pussy with a single push.

Menka: Ouch, dhire kar nahi sakte ho? (Can’t you do it slowly?)

Karim ate her boobs like a hungry wolf and rammed her pussy with all his might. The beggar seems to have lost control of him after getting a chance to enjoy a luscious, high-class woman like Menka. He was brutally biting and sucking her boobs and ramming her pussy so that her ribs would be broken.

In a few moments, the upper part of Menka was filled with red spots of the beggar’s bite marks. He continuously stroked Menka for fifteen minutes, then pressed his dick deep into her pussy. He was grunting heavily and pouring a lot of cum into Menka’s fertile womb.

At that moment, she also had a heavy orgasm while moaning loudly. After their fucking session was over, they hugged and kissed each other. Menka was caressing Karim’s sweaty back affectionately.

Seeing such an erotic scene in front of my eyes, I also became very aroused. Pre-cum came out of my dick and soaked my underwear. At that time, we heard Bhuvan’s crying wet throat.

In a very emotional voice, he said, “Madam, how can you be so cruel? At first, I thought you were very kind.”

Menka kissed Karim on the lips and then asked Bhuvan, “Why? What happened?”

“You let my friend enjoy your beautiful body in front of me, and you just let me see that? Now I have to commit suicide if I don’t get a chance to enjoy your sexy body at least once now!”

I said, “What nonsense are you talking about? Suicide is a great sin.”

“Then you convince your wife to give me a chance to fuck her at least once.”

I stared at her in bewilderment. Menka did not understand what to do.

This time Karim mediated. He said, “Ma’am, can I say something? You better give the poor man a chance. After watching these scenes for so long, he has become very horny. Not to offer him your body at this moment means to show extreme cruelty!”

Menka looked at me.

I added, “Baba is right. You give a little pleasure to Bhuvan ji. Otherwise, you will be cursed by God!”

Menka laughed and said to Bhuvan, “OK, Bhuvan ji! You can fuck me if you want. I have no problem.”

If someone looks at Bhuvan’s face at that time, he will think that Bhuvan has won a big lottery. Karim moved away from Menaka so that Bhuvan could get a chance to screw her.

First of all, Bhuvan took off his clothes and became completely naked. Oh my God! His penis size is huge! Exactly ten inches and very thick.

Menka: Oh no! Such a big thing won’t get inside me. I’m sorry!

“Don’t be afraid, Madam! Girls’ vaginas are very stretchable.” Bhuvan finished his words and lay down on Menka. He kissed her face like crazy, sucking her lips and pressing her boobs. His hardened dick was rubbing on her lower abdomen.

Bhuvan smooched Menka for ten minutes. Then he started sucking her tits vigorously with a lot of boob flesh in his hot mouth cavity.

Bhuvan commented with joy, “Oh! Karim, you are right. Madam’s milk is really sweet and delicious. You have not been able to finish all the milk. Therefore, I am fortunate to drink this milk too.”

He was constantly switching between her two boobs and sucking with a sound like a hungry baby. As a result of continuous boob sucking and mauling, she became very aroused. She was pressing Bhuvan’s head on her boobs and kissing him.

Menka’s cunt was already slippery. Bhuvan set his cock head on her pussy opening and gave a solid stroke.

Menka: Ouch! Mar gayi. (I’m dying,) Zara dhire ghusa nahi sakte ho? (Can’t push gently?)

“Sorry, Madam! I have never had a sexy woman like you in my life! Therefore, I can’t control myself!”

After saying this, Bhuvan started sucking her lips, pressing her boobs and giving her solid strokes.

Bhuvan: “Saali raand, tujhe chod chodke pura dry kar dunga. (You bitch, I’ll fuck you and make you dry)

A low-class guy was abusing my loving wife while fucking. Seeing this, I became very aroused. I saw Karim’s cock being hardened again. After ramming for ten minutes in this pose, he asked Menka to crawl on all fours. That means he wanted to screw her in the doggy style.

Bhuvan sat on his knees and started fucking her from behind. After screwing her like this for twenty minutes continuously, he pushed his rod deep into her pussy and started cumming directly on the womb. At that moment, she met again with a heavy orgasm.

After pouring all the semen, Bhuvan sat down tired. They were both panting. After a short rest that day, we returned. Karim and Bhuvan thanked us many times. I also promised them that I would bring my hot wife to them from time to time. They could screw her as they wished as I enjoyed cuckolding my wife.

Reactions: Bhavana694

Rakhs

Story 02 : An Unexpected Encounter Of A Housewife

Author : Pinku2010

Written on : 17th June, 2017

This is a true episode of my wife which happened two years back. She narrated the incident to me afterward in detail and I thought of sharing on the anonymity of the web.

About my wife – Aged about 39 years and mother of one kid. She is good looking – a typical Bengali conservative wife, born & brought up in Kolkata–large doe like eyes, long hair, fair complexion and a height of about 5ft 2”. Well maintained 35-28-36 figure. She is quite proud of her overall looks, figure & personality and works in a private firm.
The incident happened two years back when I was out of the country for a project for two years.

She normally takes bus route to travel to her office in the morning – either in what we call “AC Volvo Bus” or “Chartered Bus”. Since we are staying in a remote place in South Kolkata, the journey from our residence to my workplace in Salt Lake Sector-V normally takes about one to one and half hour in the morning.
I am narrating the incident in her words.

One day, I was waiting at the bus stop at about 8.00 in the morning. I took an auto from our home and reached that intermediate stop to change for a direct bus to my office (which I would do quite often). I recall, it was really raining heavily that day and almost 30 minutes went and still no sign of any bus. I was sure that due to such delay, I would be very late to my office which my boss wouldn’t like. I overheard some other office going passengers of my area saying something like “bus strike”.

When for another 20 minutes no bus came, I felt that really there might be something like bus strike and also sensed a very remote possibility to reach office. As a result, I became stranded midway from office & home under a heavy downpour and was wondering what to do. No return bound logistic too were in sight to return back to home.

Standing at the bus stop, something clicked in my mind – a shopping mall, across the road at a near distance with a movie theater. Suddenly on an impulse, I thought it might well go to watch a movie there to pass the time, rather than being waiting needlessly at the bus stop. There would be screening a morning show movie. I went swiftly to catch the 9.45 a.m. show. In my mind, this surely was a far better alternative than waiting stupidly at the bus stop. Moreover, since my son was out for school and would be back only in the afternoon I had no other work to do also.

I walk hurriedly across the road and went inside the mall. They were screening an old movie called “Waqt “(Raj Kumar, Sunil Dutt, Sharmila Tagore etc.). The movie hall looked deserted, I bought a ticket for a premium seat (with reclining) from the counter and went inside. I was guided to my seat, which was in the rear rows of the theater. The movie had already commenced and I settled down to watch. The theater looked kinda empty & I could just make out very few people seating in the cheap front rows ahead. The real stall looked absolutely empty and deserted. As the seats were reclining I slightly reclined the seat to watch a movie comfortably.

About five minutes later a middle aged man came and sat next to me on my right. He looked like an office going type person with a briefcase in hand. I became scared and wondered why he was sitting next to me only as there were plenty of empty seats around but then I thought maybe that was how tickets are seat numbered etc. I glanced at the man & recognized him as also being at the bus stop (as a co-stranded bus passenger) who, like me, had come to the movie to pass the time. I then reverted my attention back to the movie.

After about another 10 minutes or so, I noticed that the man next to me was getting restless. He moved on his seat, coughed, cross & uncross his legs etc. and I decided to ignore him. As his hand was on the arm rest next to mine, so our elbows were touching lightly. Suddenly, I felt that something was touching my foot. I realized that man had stretched his leg casually and that touched my foot. I then moved my foot a little away.

However a few minutes later I felt his foot again touched mine and with a sense of nervousness, I realized that it was deliberate and it continued. I begin to feel nervous about it but moved my foot further away.

For the next 10-15 minutes, all was OK & I was enjoying the movie. He then again tried to touch my foot again but I crossed my legs and moved away out of his reach. I felt, if I continued such avoidance of these passes, the man would get the message and stop. I then heard something from the man next to me but couldn’t recognize.

After a few minutes, I felt that he was rubbing his elbow against my elbow. There was slight pressure on my elbow and before I could move my elbow away, the pressure eased. This happened 2-3 more times. Then I felt his elbow moving in a sort of rhythm. This continued for a few minutes & it was rubbing on & off my elbow & I wondered what was he doing & slyly glanced to my right.

To my utter surprise, I noticed that the man had opened the fly (that was the sound I had heard–he was unzipping his fly) and took out his cock. He was gently rubbing it up & down (that explained the rubbing of his elbow on mine). I was shocked to see that and quickly looked away. I was in a major dilemma of what to do – should I get up & move to another seat?

I became very nervous & my shy nature took over me. However, I decided to ignore it as long as he did not bother me. I thought he could do what he wanted sitting on his seat – why to bother.

After a few minutes, I slyly glanced to my right to check and saw that his trousers’ fly was fully open – his cock was out. With his left hand he was stroking the cock which became very hard, erect. It really look quite very large in comparison to my husband (I guessed almost 7/8 inches). I was looking at a cock after a long time and that too of a stranger. Momentarily I became very thrilled….looking into such huge tool so close… moreover in such a time… when my husband was out for two years…and I took away my sight from it but my breathing became much heavier. This was really unexpected to me as I had never experienced/heard of any such things in past. I was fully scared & nervous and felt powerless to move away from that place also.

I slowly moved my arm and legs away but could not resist myself in glancing to my right to watch him playing with his erect & huge cock (in my mind I was feeling an urge to touch the tool). I glanced at the man & saw that he was also looking back at me, our eyes contacted—I quickly glanced away & blushed furiously. He caught me staring at his cock – I was very confused now…. My heart was pounding….thinking that what will happen…. And how I would react.

For next few minutes nothing happened, but my heart was beating like a wild drum. I then felt something was rubbing on my thigh. With a shock, I realized that it was the stranger who had put his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. I was nervous, perplexed and as well as electrified (some stranger put a hand on my thigh).

That day I was wearing a top and skinny leggings and his hand was softly touching my thigh giving me a tickling sensation. I was too nervous to react and became frightened, getting no immediate reaction from me, he placed his hand softly on my upper thigh & gently caressed it.

I did not know what to do & though I moved my legs more but was unable to shake his hand off. Next few minutes he was gently caressing my upper thigh (with his left hand). I was staring hard at the screen as if nothing was happening at all, while he kept on caressing and slowly squeezing my thighs. He was slowly moving it up & down both in my inner and upper thighs. I did not know what to do & was feeling very helpless. My mind slowly started behaving differently, through the corner of my eye I again glanced to my right – he was staring hard at the screen, his cock was standing hard & erect and he was stroking it with his right hand. I continued my glancing at the cock.

He by then slowly moved his hand upwards on my thigh towards my crotch area. I then put my hand on his hand & pushed it off my leg. His hand felt very hot. For next few minutes, nothing happened and I was staring hard at the screen and tried to concentrate there. My mind was all in a tizzy and was wondering/waiting for his next move. My mind wanted to stare the huge cock and my hands wanted to feel it.

I then felt his hand once again on my thigh as he started to caress it again. I sat motionless closing my eyes. He now moved his hand fully over on my thigh and was squeezing & caressing it more passionately in a slow pace. He by his hands trying to make me spread my legs, I resisted it by putting my hands down on his hand. But he was prepared for it and before I realized anything he grabbed my hand and held it firmly.

I was too taken aback by this move. He then started caressing my hand gently and as if to reassure me. I tried to pull my hand away from his grip, but his grip was quite firm. He swiftly pulled my hand, holding it firmly and placed it over his hard cock. I was really surprised by this bold move. My hand, at that time, was on his cock and was enclosed in his bigger hand. He then made me move my hand up & down on his cock. I was stunned by his act – his cock seemed very large–throbbing & pulsating within my hand. His grip was so firm that I could not remove my hand and I had no other option left than to hold his erection and moving it up & down with the movement of his hand. I was so confused, but he was also very gentle & at the same time, my left hand was gripping his hard & hot cock.

Slowly and slowly he was taking me under his control as my senses start burning and my mind started playing in his tune….. Interestingly half of my mind was enjoying the situation. More interestingly he also slowly sensed that he started to take me under his control.

He un-gripped his right hand and let go of my hand and started gradually caressing my upper stomach. He swiftly slid his hand under my dupatta & placed on my left breast. He began to gently cuddle & squeeze my boobs. I was too horrified, shocked, spellbound to resist him and he continued to cuddle my left boob firmly. After that, he shifted to my other breast. As he was cuddling my breasts, I felt his hard cock pulsating in my hand.

He then moved his hand off my breasts sliding upwards onto my neck. He suddenly put his hand inside my kurti on my bare stomach and started pulling his hand upwards to get inside my bra. His hand was hot & rough on my soft skin. I was astounded by the run of events and lost my senses to resist him, rather one part of my mind was enjoying it. He managed to slide a couple of fingers inside my bra & caress my nipple. I had an involuntary shiver—this was becoming too much for me and I did not know what to do but just let things continue.

The stranger now smelled that I was under his full control and he could do with me whatever he wanted to do and his movements became bolder & firmer. He then began to caress my both the breasts more firmly and urgently with his two hands. He fully reclined my seat by his one hand to have better access.

After that, he shifted his hands & his position too. One hand he placed on my inner thigh near to my crotch area and started squeezing and caressing gently and trying to make me part them and ultimately managed to get a hand between my legs. He pressed a finger in between and started grouping my crotch gently.

Another hand he slipped under my kurti onto my stomach and finally up onto my breasts. He managed to get one breast out of the bra cup and started fondling gently & passionately. He squeezed the nipple, which by itself was already erect and gently tugging on it with his fingers. He pulled my other breast out as well & caressing & fondling them quite passionately.

After pulling out my both the breasts he started fondling and groping my two large boobs with his two hands. I closed my eyes as I was in the height of ecstasy – a man other than my husband is fondling my assets and playing with it and my cunt juice was dripping down my legs and started moaning.

My right hand which was on his cock had suddenly slipped off and he immediately caught my hand again & placed it once again on his cock while he resumed fondling both my breasts. My hand was resting on his throbbing cock & in spite of my initial fear & nervousness, I let my hand remain on his cock, gently begin to touch & feel it.

The stranger was really enjoying himself. Looking around I saw that others in the theater were watching the movie and nobody was aware of such erotic activity between two strangers in the last rear row.

The stranger then tug my kurti upwards & managed to get it reasonably up, so that my breasts were outside. Then before I realized what he was upto, he bend forward to lick on my breast and finally started sucking them—he managed to get the nipple entirely in his mouth. This was just amazing – I too begin to grip his cock harder and also caress it all over. I started to stroke it harder and harder. The stranger became successful in exposing my breasts to the cool air conditioning of the hall and was merrily & greedily sucking my breasts—interchanging between the nipples. I was in the seventh heaven… and heavily dripping through the wet cunt… wanting him to put his fingers in it.

He then swiftly dropped his right hand on my stomach & onto the top of my leggings managed to untie the naddaa (string). He quickly loosened it & slid his hand inside – inside my panty straight onto my cunt and started to stroke it gently. On that day I cleaned my cunt, he initially started rubbing his plum on my clitoris and then put his finger into my slit. He pushed his middle finger inside the hole and started gently masturbating me.

My vagina was already wet and was drenching heavily. I willingly spread my legs so that he could get better access. He continued his fingering into my cunt (while still sucking on my breasts & I too was stroking his wonderful cock). He whispered into my ear that he liked the smoothness of my cunt. This continued for a few minutes as his finger movements became faster and faster. I knew I would very soon reach my orgasm & yes, soon enough I felt my body shiver uncontrollably as a strong electric shock like emotion went through my body & millions of tingling sensations spread all over every nerve my body as the deep orgasm took me over. It was mind boggling as it lasted a good 2-3 minutes & left me panting & totally satiated. This stranger was really good and knows the tricks of finger-fuck.
He knew I got my orgasm and removed his hand from my cunt and licked his finger. He then went back to squeezing my breasts with one hand & sucking the other one with his tongue & mouth.

He put his hand on my hand which was stroking his cock & signalled me to move it faster. I increased the momentum of my movements on his cock – I gripped his cock harder & begin to pump my hand up & down, getting carried away by the situation. Soon I also sensed that his body tensed up & almost at once before I could remove my hand, his cock twitched uncontrollably in my hand & his semen came spurting out, as I continued to pump his cock and the semen was dripping all over my hand. I was getting carried away & did not mind the semen was gushing out & dripped all over my hand. The stranger gave a contented sigh & I removed my hand from his cock & not knowing where to wipe all the drippy semen, then took my dupatta & wiped it off. I quickly & quietly adjusted my clothes as did the stranger next to me. It was just on time because hardly 10 –15 minutes later the lights came on with the announcement of interval. There was no exchange of words between us and the stranger quickly got up, without even glancing at me left the place.

I was really been so scared and nervous about the whole incident, as all happened in a public place, moreover, we were so vulnerable that anybody could have caught us. I tried to make myself as ordinary as possible by sliding low in my seat. I looked around and saw that the hall was nearly empty – nobody even bothered to look at the rear rows–almost all the people were in the cheaper first rows.

I was pondering should I also leave, but doubted about the rainfall outside. I was indecisive but planned to stay back to watch the full movie. I went to the washroom and freshened up myself and saw that it was still raining and came back to my seat.

Closing my eyes, I was rewinding about the events of past 90 minutes or so. I was stunned at what was happened to such conservative housewife like me and how I allowed so much to happen–letting the stranger fondle me, open my bra, suck my boobs & even allowing him to masturbate me; as if that was not enough even I returned the favor by fondling his big cock and masturbating him too.

I somehow had overcome my natural shyness and fear I had & let passion to take me away. My secret will of fondling by a stranger in a public place happened and I eventually cooperated with the stranger. It was really wild & I did have a lovely & shattering orgasm. No doubt about that –my body had reacted to the situation. I was convinced myself that in the back of my mind I somehow nurtured the idea of the encounter of a person other than of my husband. Even at that time, I was in my very remote corner of mind wanting him to come back and sit beside me and took me again in that secret journey of sexual vulgarity and ecstasy.

The second half started and lights dimmed, I settled down to enjoy the show with the confidence that I could relax & watch the movie.

Suddenly I saw the stranger returned back and sat next to me. I was surprised on his return, as I had thought that he might left. At the same time, I was happy to see him back. My body and mind were not cooperating with my conservative attitude rather wanting his touch all over my body.

This time I was not as nervous as I was before and was far cooler. The stranger brought a packet of popcorn, chips and two glasses of cold drinks with him which he offered me. I accepted the offer and shared. No words were still spoken but a conscious bond of mutual consent was developed. After few minutes or so, while I was having the coke, he held my hand – gripped it – took it up to his mouth and kissed it very passionately which I liked very much. I was not so tensed and scared about him like in the first half but enjoying his company, so I did not protest but cooperated. We both held hands for a while, he constantly gripped my hand & continued his caressing.

He then again reclined my seat and I heard him unzipping his fly again. I could feel my heart bouncing faster once again. He took his mammoth cock out once again and I saw through the corner of my eyes that it was semi erect. He then carried my right hand on his cock once again. This time I willingly and without much nervousness took it my hand and started playing with it. He did not have to force my hand on his cock as had happened before the interval. It did feel nice and wonderful in my smallish hand and I had no qualms about stroking it further. I glanced down at what I was doing – in the dim lights could make out my smallish & fairish hand stroking his dark cock.

The Stranger pulled up the divider hand-rest between the two seats and leaned towards me. He put his right hand directly on my breasts and began to fondle & massage them. The movements were “sure” and less hurried now. I let him continue the massage and enjoyed his fondles. The passion was building up. He was firmly and expertly fondling my breasts & it was really feeling good. He then moved his hand down and slipped inside my kurti, reached out for my breasts inside – began to squeeze them hard over the bra. He tried to push my bra upwards so that the breasts could be freed. He was struggling and I was wondering how to help him. He then withdrew his hand totally outside, with his left hand encircled my shoulders and pulled me towards him hugging tightly. I confess it was one of the best ever hug I had. It was a deep, warm & passionate hug as with his right hand he was pushing me hard on his chest.

He made me move a bit sideways towards him so that he could hug me better –a real bear hug. Our faces were almost touching each other. He then softly kissed me on my cheek & before I realized it, his mouth was on mine kissing me passionately. It was really mind blowing – I felt his tongue force – its way into my mouth – pushing & toying with my tongue. He was pushing his tongue deep into my mouth & darting it across my mouth & then he began to suck onto my tongue. (This was really crazy–even my husband had never kissed me this way before). I too returned his kiss & also tried to push my tongue in his mouth, which he let it enter into his mouth and sucked on my tongue. This deep franchising continued for some time and we both enjoyed a lot. He was then passionately whispering in my ear “You really very very sexy and I am mad at you …. I love you, darling…. I love your big melons…” and strangely enough in the heat of passion I too said “I love you, I love you… I love your big cock… I am mesmerized by it”

While we were still in deep & wet kissing with intertwined tongues, he had slid his right hand inside my kurti and fondled, squeezed my breasts really hard. He managed to get one breast partially outside the bra & was kneading the nipple & caressing it hard. It was feeling awesome. He while caressing my stomach below the kurti, moved his hand to my back onto my bra strap. With his skillful fingers he deftly unhooked it and started caressing my naked back.

Though we were deeply engrossed in kissing he without wasting time moved his both hands back onto my breasts & pushed the loose bra upwards and released both my breasts and started massaging, curling and twisting them in full earnest.

I was leaning sideways towards him while he started to tug & pull my kurti upwards and I too cooperated him to pull it up easily and released. I became topless and I could feel the cool air-conditioning on my naked boobs. I glanced down & in the dim light of the movie hall I could see my breasts fully exposed & his large hand squeezing them hard.

“What am I doing, I cannot let him to do all to me” I thought. Suddenly the orthodox Indian upbringing made me feel guilty. However my body trembled with lust and I found myself too weak to say stop to all what he was doing. I was in a dilemma whether to escape or surrender to my own feelings.

He then hurriedly bend down and started licking my breasts — flicked the nipples with his tongue & then to suckle on it (as if a suckling child). I was still gently gripping his cock–which had miraculously regained its past splendor. It grew fully standing—proud & erect and getting ready for a fuck. It was throbbing in my hand and I felt it so hard and powerful. I closed my eyes and imagining that it was entered into my love-hole…. It was so big and wmmmm.. much bigger than my hubby ….TODAY ALSO I CAN STILL CHERISH THE SIZE… I was moaning ….

The stranger then shifted a bit & I saw him trying to pull his pant down—he finally opened his pant & pushed it down (incl. his underwear) and he spread his legs much wider. I could see in the dim light his bare legs full of hairs, which was very appealing. He took my hand and guided it over his naked torso, upper legs, onto his balls and finally on his cock. Out of my own curiosity and sexual desire I moved my hand over his balls & cupped them in my hand, scratch them with my nails. The stranger let out a contented sigh & spread his legs wider –he was loving every moment of my touching and I too enjoyed his manhood.

I was hardly glancing at the movie screen. In the dim light, I was either watching him sucking my breasts or was looking downwards where I was stroking his strong and big cock.

Under immense passion, I pull his hairs and guided his mouth from one breast to other for intense sucking. We both were deeply engrossed in the hot encounter and in our own world. The stranger hugged me tight and put his arm around my shoulders. He then my buried his face onto my neck and started licking my earlobes, I moaned and spasms started within my body. After sometime he pulled my face towards his and began to kiss me madly—-pushing his tongue deep in …. I also put my arm around his neck and returned his kiss with equal passion.

After few minutes he again let me reclined on my seat and started hugging me tight. In our deep kissing & intertwined tongues and hugging, I felt his hand on my abdomen and moving downwards. He slowly opened the string of my leggings once again & slip his hand inside my panty. He then started gently caressing my slit once again. There was no hurry in his movements, he efficiently parted the lips and gently slid a finger into my moist cunt.

“Uggg,” I grunted and my face buried into his chest. I dug my face deeper feeling the hard fingers. Involuntarily with my arms I grabbed his hand push the fingers hard into my cunt. He slipped another finger between my ass crack and nudged at the pink puckered hole. He slowly started teasing me by raking his fingertips in slow circles over my ass hole until I melts with pleasure.

A small sigh escaped my lips—it did feel good. He slowly sliding fingers in & out in my both holes it was a wonderful experience, even I didn’t get such experience from my hubby also. I did not want him to stop, but he suddenly withdrew his hand and brought it back to my waist. He then started pulling my leggings and panty down – off my torso.

Since it was in his mind to make me nude and I also wanted him to caress me more comfortably with full access, I lift my buttock a bit & let him to slide my tight leggings & panty off my waist.

I was now almost full nude in a public place in front of a man other than my husband. Quickly my traditional Indian culture made me feel guilty – I became unfaithful. However, my body and my mind shivered with lust and I succumb to the secret enjoyment from the stranger.

He made me to spread my legs wider to push easily his fingers to my wet cunt and I was waiting for his touch. He again eased his finger into my cunt and began his finger fucking, simultaneously with his thumb, he was rubbing my clitoris as well – it just felt awesome. I could feel an orgasm generated and my body shuddered with a swift one. It built and needed a quick release. The stranger continued to stroke my cunt, but I gently pushed his hand out from my cunt and kept it to my breasts which he responded and began to squeeze my breasts with much more pressure. He then bent down again to suck my nipples and nibble on them too.

My breasts were all wet with his saliva as he was sucking on them very passionately. He raised his head and we kissed again. I could feel the passion gathering momentum again within myself. I gripping his cock hard began to stroke it up & down fast as it was gathering momentum. But he had something more in his mind to lift me in the height of eroticism.

Suddenly he released me and sat on the floor on his knees between my legs and put his mouth into my cunt…. Ohhhh… I was not ready for it …. He started licking my wet cunt with his tongue and started sipping my juices I was in the seventh heaven. I was then moaning heavily as he was licking my love-hole vigorously….. I caught his hairs with both hands and buried his head into my cunt….. I could feel the passion gathering momentum – I had a very powerful orgasm… The stranger then come back to his seat. After that he put his hand on my head and slowly pulled me on him.

I realized that he wanted me to suck his cock. As guided by the stranger my face made contact with his cock. I was still holding his cock in my left hand. He then gripped the cock in his hand and rubbed it across my cheeks, nose, eyes and lips. It was really hot and was throbbing. He pushed it against my lips into my mouth. I voluntarily opened my mouth and took his cock fully in my mouth. It was really big, but somehow, I managed to take the full in. It did feel odd but his cock had a slight salty in taste and the test was different than that of my hubby. He continued to push his cock into my mouth in a rhythm of up & down. I adjusted my position for better sucking. I got the hang of it & began to bob my mouth up & down on his cock. I began to move my tongue across his cock. I continued to suck on his cock – licked the side of his cock – simultaneously scratching his balls.

The scene became very erotic – I am sucking the cock of an unknown person being naked in a public place. He in the meanwhile with his other hand started caressing my thighs & push my leggings lower off my legs & in fact managed to push it off my knees & it slowly dropped to my feet. He again pushed his two fingers into my two pink holes and start finger fucking. Simultaneously I continued my sucking his cock—and it was soon covered with my saliva & which was getting mixed with his salty pre-cum. He then tugged me a little more forward & kinda onto his body so that my breasts would also rub on his cock.

He then again pushed me back to my seat, crouched onto floor and spread my legs, this time after sliding my leggings & panty off my foot, began to lick up onto my inner thighs, my cunt and my ass-hole—his tongue parted my pussy lips and darted inside….. it was really felt lovely. I admit, he really knew the art of pussy licking. I spread my legs more so that he could lick better with clear access. He continued to lick & lap and after a few minutes I could feel again an orgasm build up within me, this time I really had soul stirring, deep & extended orgasm. The episode was just too good & I felt much fulfilled after this.

The stranger got up and sat at his seat – held my hand caressed it – I too squeezed back. He held my hand for a few minutes & then leaned over & kissed me again —a deep kiss & said “I love you “.

For a few minutes we sat like that, then he placed my hand again on his cock —which had again become kinda flaccid. I began to caress & stroke it again, soon it started becoming hard & erect. I enjoyed the feeling of it growing and swelling within my hand — it gave as sense of satisfaction & power. I could feel the passion building up in him again. I began to pump his cock up & down.

He told me – to suck again and tugged me forward. I stood up and sat on my knees between his legs and kissed the tip of his cock which felt salty taste of his pre-cum. He then rubbed his cock across my face—on my nose, my lips, my cheeks, my ears & I could hear him softly sighing in contentment. I then stuck my tongue out & began to the lick the length of hic cock from the top to bottom. I guessed it would have been at least 6 –8 inches long & it was rigid like a rock now. His cock was glistening with my saliva. Soon it was fully in my mouth & I began to suck on it —up & down like lolly-pop. He guided my hand onto his testicles which I gently caressed & squeezed. I took my time on sucking & licking his cock & slowly build up the tempo—I knew he was loving it & I was enjoying it too.

Then all of a sudden what happened to me I don’t know… I sat on his lap and started rubbing his big cock against my wet cunt and hugged him hard. I pull out my kurti and also pull out his t-shirt. Our bare bodies are hard pressed against each other we both are in the absolute height of ecstasy. I was rubbing heavily his giant cock in my slit. I gave his giant cock a sweet pussy massage. Our two naked bodies were melted against each other. We two got absolutely mad. After that I told him to recline his seat and move in the six-nine position started stroking his cock with my hand while sucking his cock. He too started sucking my cunt. Then suddenly without any warning, his body stiffened & before I could react, he ejaculated his semen in warm spurts which filled my mouth with its salty taste. I tried to pull back, but I felt his hand on my head firmly it down on his cock. His warm semen filled my mouth & I swallow it, while some of it dribbled out of mouth. I then managed to sit up. The stranger was looking so very content & I took my chunni & wiped the dripping semen off my face.

The movie was still going on & I adjusted my clothes & I could see the stranger too doing the same. This had turned out to be so mind boggling and honestly I enjoyed this sex-episode very much.

The movie got over & we both got up & left the seats. He turned & slipped some papers in my hand and walked away from me. I caught an auto & went home. Rest of the day I kept thinking about what had happened. I thought about this the next few days too & felt that what happened was an experience worth remembering. In fact it was an experience in two parts. In the pre-interval phase when I was too scared, nervous and did not even have the courage to resist or even get up & go away to another seat. He took advantage as I allowed him though I had choices of avoiding it. I had initially “tolerated “his advances till he pulled my hand on his cock and began to fondle my breasts. My reaction after that was more of “reluctant curiosity “till it started getting better, till he began to fondle my breasts and finally a “reluctant pleasure“. Since he was gentle not rude or rough helped me to ease up & cooperate with his uninvited advances.

At the interval stage, I was willing to accept this as one of the unfortunate exploitative situations of life, putting myself more to blame & would have left the theatre at that stage. But–the stranger returned. I was a bit taken aback, but nevertheless relatively unperturbed. It was like – if he tried something more – “well, no big deal” anymore but if he did not, the movie was there. Either way I was prepared. That he bought popcorn, coke for me was sweet of him and it broke the “negativity” that I was feeling till then. After that the situation developed once again—. I was more confident, assured and earlier hesitancy completely disappeared and I enjoyed.

What we did post interval was truly amazing. I did not feel that I was being taken advantage, but rather it was far more participative, instantaneous & mutual. It was as if I had discovered the pleasure possible & had no hang ups anymore. It somehow did not seem to matter that I did not know the stranger, or that he was married, much older than me. The pleasure & the passion was paramount for both of us and it was just happened and we both agreed to it. I enjoyed the every moment of it. I had allowed him to caress & fondle my breasts & even to open my kurti – open my bra – lick & suck my nipples. He had opened my leggings, panty & masturbated me – not once but multiple times (each time he ensured that I had my orgasm), which were very pleasurable. He had even licked my cunt as well, which was really heavenly experience for me. For that matter, I had willingly caressed, stroked his cock and masturbated him also I had performed oral sex. I had willingly sucked his cock not once but multiple times & to top it all, I had even tasted & swallowed his semen. Above all I massaged his cock with my cunt. It was surely mindboggling sexual experience to remember and moreover it freed me from my inherent shyness.
😘😍

Reactions: Manali Bose

Rakhs

Story 13 : Tight Experience Friend And My Wife

Author : Blues.Big

Written on :
26th October, 2017

This sex story is not letting me relax, I can’t stop myself writing this sex story. I am sure you can’t read another sex story same day once you experience this one.

I am married for 6 years with a beautiful girl from a small town, she is very fair as I and she has long silky hairs up to lower back. Her height is also making her special, with 5.8-inch height she has 36c size milk parlors, which always catch people’s eyeballs and balls. Her waist is 30 with little flash at her tummy supported by two melon size healthy butts which are 38 in size.

She can make anyone hard with her jogging, even I like to watch her walking when her bums swing and jiggle. Her rosy lips were like pink color orange slices with full of juice, she doesn’t like a french kiss, I don’t get much chance to get the juice out of her juicy lips. Her big eyes always look very innocent and adorable. Her long beautiful legs, especially milky n silky thighs were smooth like a banana stem. I got her body hairs removed with laser treatment, so she no needs to wax her body, all the time she is silky at every inch of her sexy and beautiful body.

Being fair complexion, her face becomes pink if she feels shy and red if she is too excited. At home, our 5-year-old kid keeps her busy. She is into teaching, she also gives coaching at home. We sold our house in Nagpur and moved to Pune. We brought 3 BHK, I had few friends in Pune, soon she also buildup bonds with my friends and their families. One of the family was very close to us.

We were enjoying a new city and now shifted to a new house, I put all money I got from my previous house, but for interiors, it was my wife, who put her earnings from a teaching job.

The real story starts from here. My friend Ramesh’s wife went to the US for 6 months, she went for a year or so. As he was a very close friend and alone, sometimes he comes over the weekend to spend some time with us. This was a day which gave me very tight experience. We often exchange gifts, once he gave my wife a white pink floral frock, which she was wearing that day. That frock was up to her knee and was sleeveless with the deep neck.

We were chatting and I was making a special dish for all three of us, it was Friday evening and my kid slept early. My wife and Ramesh were sitting at sofa near the kitchen, it was kind of 2-seater sofa with one side handle and another side round shape to keep arm where my wife was sitting. As we didn’t buy any furniture yet, they both were sitting there and chatting.

I was in the kitchen so I can’t see them unless I come out to the dining area. They were chatting and now she was very excited with a new house and new things, where she also put her earnings. Ramesh was the first visitor to our house so she was so happy and boiling inside to speak about new house and interiors. He is tall dark and handsome man.

She started telling him,
(my wife) Nilu: you know bhaiya all of the interiors are from my earnings
He surprised!!!
Ramesh: wow, Niluji how? I mean you don’t work.

She was very excited and telling about how she got more profit through extra teaching and how we selected colors, curtains, kitchen design and all in detail.

I needed some curd from the fridge, instead of disturbing her, I came out to the dining area to take curd. They were too busy or involved in the subject, that they didn’t even notice me. But I was stunned by what I saw, my wife left space at her right side of sofa corner and was very near to him, Ramesh also left some more space other side and was near to my wife.

While speaking she didn’t notice herself touching him and telling about wardrobe. Their bodies were touching each other, her left side of the knee and his right side of the right knee was looking like some single person’s legs. Start from toe till knee and from knee till his and her thighs and her left side body was not having any gap to even pass air in between them. Her back of left arm was touching the right side of his chest, his arm was going around her.

She was busy with her excitement telling him about interiors, she didn’t notice or didn’t bother about Ramesh’s right hand going wrong place. Ramesh kept his right hand on her waist, his palm was under her big right breast and thumb almost touching a lower line of her breast.

I was confused and went inside, I was angry but same time Ramesh is very good friend of mine, we share each detail about us. I want to ignore this, but same time I was feeling strange excitement inside. My heart was pounding and dick was getting hard. I thought of peeping there.

She still excited telling about the house, now her left thigh was on his right knee and more turned towards him, her frock was 6 inches above her knee and her left milky thigh was glittering in his eyes. He was looking to her beautiful face eyes and lips as well and now her milky silky thigh was killing him. He can’t control and suddenly he grabbed her right thigh with his left hand and pulled her on his lap, while this her frock was not in between them and her milky thighs were exposed showing a glimpse of her panty.

Nilu was shocked, she was talking about the house and suddenly, she found herself sitting on his lap and now he hugged her tightly. She was speechless, being shy and conservative she couldn’t make a noise. Her face become red and temperature of her face must be very high, she was confused and shocked.

A hungry and thirsty friend of mine didn’t have sex since past 6 months, his wife will be back after next 6 months and now he is having a sexy babe on his lap with milky smooth exposed thighs. With all his hunger, he suddenly started kissing her lips, she was pushing him with no use. She couldn’t stop him taking her tong sucked into his mouth. He pushed her and they landed on the floor.

He was on top of her, in between her naked and smooth thighs. There was no gap in between their bodies, clothes were the only thing keeping some air in between. His chest was making her breast pressed so had that her big cleavage touching his neck.

She was struggling, she doesn’t want to call me as she was much scared. Also, her mouth was occupied with his deep kissing she never experienced. Her left leg was on the sofa, which made her floral frock come to her waist exposing pink panty and he can feel my wife’s smooth silky thighs with his right hand by holding her head and face with left hand. The first time her tong and thighs are touched by some other person.

His dick must have knocked my wife’s pussy through her panty. I was peeping all this from the kitchen, my poor wife was getting crushed by my friend forcefully. After 10 mins of kissing and rubbing her body, Ramesh looked into her eyes. She was not lifting her eyes at all. He wiped her lower lip with thumb and then leaked it like he taken her juice.

Her heart was beating like hell and she was shivering, he pulled her lower lip with his lips with no struggle from her. He rams both his hands on her smooth thighs and pressed her buttocks. She got up and ran towards the bedroom. Looking to all these I want to change the mood. I called Ramesh, he cleaned and came to me as if nothing happened. We tested food and then arranged table, I asked for Nilu, he said,

Ramesh: she went to the bedroom as she was feeling sleepy.

I went to call her, Ramesh was worried if she tells me about the incident. But to our surprise she was quiet about the incident, not she changed into her sleepwear, she was not comfortable with Ramesh’s aroma on her clothes. We started having dinner, but she didn’t eat much,

Nilu: dear I am going to sleep, I have a headache.

Even all three of us couldn’t eat much because of excitement.
Ramesh took some for breakfast and left for home. I was thinking the end of relation with Ramesh, why he did this? Knowing her, she never had any boy as a friend and she is from the very conservative environment. Now Nilu must be complaining and must be very angry with him.

I came to the bedroom and went near to Nilu, she was quiet, I thought it is peace before thunder. She was quite lying on the bed facing another side. I went to another side; her face was still red and hot. I could smell the aroma of her pussy juice. I was sure her panty is wet and her pussy is getting ready. But as she not moving I was not sure how she will react. I asked
Me: sweetheart are you okay?
Nile: (in very low and soft voice) hmm theeek hoon (I am okay)

I kissed her cheeks, it was too hot like in first night when I made her nude and she was red & hot. Looking and smelling her, I was ready for a session, I removed her pajama, she didn’t move, didn’t react. I never had this experience, she lifts her hips to help me removing her pajama. I made her lying straight, she closed her eyes. I proceed to remove her panty, “Oh man”. Her love juice was dripping there, I never saw her pussy this wet, nor I saw her panty wet as it was. I removed, this time she mad noise “Mmhhh”.

She was super excited after kissing and crushing session from Ramesh. I didn’t see any reaction but I could sense thrust of her pussy. She was having all feel anger, shame, guilt, and excitement. Her whole body was confused except her pussy. I laid on her and inserted my dick without stretching her legs, this first time I tried this, it was straight in within a neon second.

She was too hot and wet, now she grabbed me very tight and start moving, kissing me madly like Ramesh was crushing her. She always under me while doing sex, but now she climbed on me and ramming her pussy hard on my dick. Wow, she was sucking my dick with her pussy walls and making a lot of sounds “Aaah aaah mmm mmm” ooh man I love her doing all this.

Then she turned her back to me, I could see her bums and holding her lower waist, while she was jumping heavily. I always asked her to do all these positions but she never tried for more than a few seconds. She came twice within 20 mins but ramming nonstop non- fall, even I was super excited looking all show between Nilu and Ramesh.

She never continues more than 15 mins and with one orgasm, today I had her for more than 30 mins and 3rd orgasm with me to end the show. What the fuck. After I unloaded all in her, I was feeling guilty of looking her with Ramesh. I looked at her panty which was completely wet. I kept in polythene so it will be we until tomorrow morning.

Next morning Ramesh came to return the box, tactfully he wants to see if my wife told me about the incident. He found all clear, I want him to visit washroom as I hidden Nilu’s wet panty there. We had 2 beers, after beer he had to go to the washroom. I finished my beer first and went to the washroom with my mobile. First, I hanged only Nilu’s panty and removed napkin from the bathroom. Then I hide my mobile on top of the mirror and started recording, I kept focussing on Nilu’s wet panty.

He just finished drinking beer, I pointed him to the washroom as he may be leaving after this, he went towards the bathroom and took around 15 mins to come out. Then he said

Ramesh: sorry yaar, bad stomach, I took long.

He left for home. I went inside but didn’t find her panty, then I looked at the video. It was wow. Ramesh done with toilet and then after the handwash, he saw Nilu’s panty, he started smelling and sucking the juice out of her panty. He literally put the whole panty in his mouth. Then he kept in his pocket and left. He took my wife’s panty, I think he going to screw her panty all the time. This made me madder about getting them into each other.

We didn’t call Ramesh for next 2 days, but whenever I remember the incident I get excited and was thinking “What Nilu is taking all this?” as she was super-duper excited after that. We had sex on Monday but it was very common. Next day was Tuesday I was sitting at home having coffee with Nilu, I got SMS from Ramesh, how are you, what about the weekend?

Me: are Nilu, Ramesh asking plans for weekend
Nilu didn’t say anything
Me: what happened, anything. Wrong?
Nilu: no. Nothing
I gave her exclamation look
Nilu: I mean no plans I am feeling tired this week.
Me: ok, I’ll tell her we going to some function so no plans for now

I think I reminded her about last Friday when Ramesh visited her body. That night again we had wild sex, she was excited after speaking about Ramesh. I took chance while ramming her I said
Me: poor fellow Ramesh, he must be too thirsty, his wife is far for 6 months, I can’t live a day without you. Soon I spoke she had a very hard orgasm, I was sure she liked Ramesh crushing her other day.

After some time before sleep, Nilu was soft on Ramesh, she might give a thought on Ramesh did because of his hunger.

Nilu: listen.
Me: yes Nilu
Nilu: I think let’s plan for some movie on Friday?
Me: good, but you were tired, I smiled and asked
Nilu: let’s call Ramesh as well, as he is alone he will have some time pass with our son.

I was super excited, I don’t know why but I was getting some nasty thought for my wife going under Ramesh. But how to get them doing it? If I fix, I wanted to see each moment of all this. It was Wednesday, I went to spy shops and got all super spy cameras, I bought around 12 cameras to see and listen each word and moment between them. Wednesday night I put a sleeping pill in Nilu’s milk, so if I fix cameras she will be unknown.

I placed all of them very nicely
1. Near our 2-seater sofa
2. Near tube light above sofa
3. Kitchen eyeing entrance of kitchen
4. Two side corners of kitchen
5. Bedroom entrance door
6. Near dressing table in bedroom
7. Near the bed from left
8. Near the bed from right
9. Bathroom
10. At dining area
11. At main door to see outside – it takes 2 mins to walk from lift to our last apartment

All these were having a good microphone and I tested with my internet connection. Now I had to test all and make changes if required on Thursday, only day left before Friday. I went to office next day and checked each and everything, I could clearly see all areas and could see my wife taking bath changing clothes and listen to all her voice. Now my worry was my son. I called my wife.

Me: hi Nilu
Nilu; hi darling,
Me; I booked ticket for Gabber is back, I’ll take off tomorrow
Nilu: wow, great
Me: but it is not for kids, we must leave our son at your mom’s place.
Nilu: ooh then why you booked for this?
Me: come on, no other movie is there, that too all weekend seats are full, we go on Friday. 12 pm to 3 pm show

I don’t want to tell her about song “Kundi mat khadkao raja” belongs to this movie

I and Ramesh shared this song and even while doing sex I used this song, so Nilu also knows the meaning of this. But she didn’t know which movie song it is.

She agreed, now I called Ramesh and told him about movie plan. I asked him to come home we all will go in my car. He supposed to come at 11 am.

After one hour, I called both again and informed about my important work tomorrow morning at 9 am, so both supposed to come to my office at 11 am, now Ramesh must pick Nilu at 10:30 am

All set. Next morning, I asked Nilu to wear a new golden color top which is sleeveless and cylinder type top, it was loose from the bottom and ending just 3 inches from her breast, also light and dark blue color skirt, which is full ankle length from the back and high up to knees at front.

She agreed.

Next morning, I left office and waiting for Ramesh to come in. I knew Ramesh love to pick Nilu and as he knows this he will try to get her on the bike, so he will get more chance. I tried looking my wife, she was getting ready by 9:30 am. I see her in the bathroom shaving her pussy, taking bath., after a bath, she wore a pink bra and pink panty with less. Then she started wearing her dress.

Go to indiansexstories dot net to read more real-life sexual encounters.

I was hoping if Ramesh comes in, I see Ramesh walking toward our apartment, soon he rang a bell, Nilu came. She was worried if Ramesh again does mischief, so she came out intently. She didn’t invite him inside. He was stun looking to her he was following her to the lift, I am sure he must be watching Nilu’s bums swinging left n right. Let me describe her dress up.

She tied her hairs with two sticks like juda, if one of the two sticks pulled all her hairs will fall and cover her. She did some light makeup with pink lipstick, her neck was very much visible because of lower neck top and well-tied hairs. As I told you top was short in length and not shaped, it was ending just 3 inches after her milky huge breasts. Her breast making top go curve and if you look at the bottom you can see her pink bra. Her skirt was below her navel.

I saw them coming to office, but to my surprise, he came on the bike, I am sure Nilu must have been shocked. He must have applied too many breaks. Nilu’s right hand was on his shoulder, which means she was saving her boobs to get bang against his back. Coming to our office parking he put few more breaks, I could notice uneasiness at Nilu’s face. He left very less space for her to sit, so her legs will be touching her all the time.

They both came, I said, I must take the call so I’ll sit back side of my car and both will sit in front. I want both to be closer. So, I started the fake call. Ramesh was driving and Nilu was sitting next to him. He was trying to touch her knee by changing gears, again and again, knowing I am sitting behind, he touched her knee 2 – 3 times, Nilu moved her knee towards the door, to her surprise he touched her bums.

She looked at me, I was looking outside so she was sure it was hidden from me. We reached mall and then entered the hall, now as both sides, there was the man sitting, we planned Nilu sitting in between both of us. She was bit hesitate as Ramesh already touched her knee and bum today. The movie started, we ordered jumbo popcorn and as Nilu was sitting in between, she was holding the box.

Ramesh was waiting for her to put a hand in that and same time he tries to make popcorn. He was regularly massaging her figures inside popcorn box. She stopped eating because of this, I knew, after some time, I asked,

Me: are Nilu, these cheese popcorns are your favorite, you not having at all?
Nilu: no, I am feeling less hungry,
Suddenly Ramesh said
Ramesh: but my hunger is increasing
We all three know what he was saying, but they don’t know I knew about this.

Suddenly I see Nilu shaking like she is uncomfortable, I noticed Ramesh already slides his hand behind her back and to my surprise, Nilu was hiding it behind her underarms. I realize Ramesh’s fingers on her right boob (which was at my side), it was inside her top and I could notice those two fingers rotating on her nipples inside her golden top. As top was too wide from the bottom it was easy to put two hands inside at a time. Nilu was not stopping him, she was hiding his hand and now she put her left palm on her right arm to hide from me.

I could also see Nilu’s red face and her uneasiness in her eyes, both were showing like they involved in the movie. Nilu didn’t make single noise but I hear little huh from her, same time I see he pressed his boob hard. I could see his palm holding her boob tightly inside her top, the curve of figures and palm were seen very clearly.

I could see Nilu’s one toe tightly held her another toe, she was very much uneasy, but can’t stop him, she was also controlling her heavy breath. Suddenly I got a call, I went outside, after 2 mins I came back and saw Ramesh shifted his place to the right side of Nilu. I think he wants to press her left boobs and yes her it was, again some uneasiness from Nilu and I could see some movement in her top at the left boob.

Her mouth was open now and she was breathing with her mouth only. Now she was hiding his left arm with her inner arm more tightly. She was sweating in the AC theater, I can understand her fear and excitement. He was massaging her boob till interval. To my surprise, once Ramesh got up and left, Nilu ran towards the washroom. I stuck in there, she sees me sitting but she must go, I got a chance to get up and I came out from another door.

I see Ramesh near the main door, Nilu just came from the washroom and was going towards the door to get in, suddenly to my surprise Ramesh pulled her and said something into her year. I was dying to know what he said because once Nilu heard, she stood there like a statue, she looked down and shake her head in disagreement. He insisted her for something she agreed and went again into the washroom, she came back in 2 mins and gave him something, I just saw a pink colorless, ooh man it was her panty.

My conservative wife gave her underwear to my friend. He kept in the pocket and both went inside, I followed them, he was not leaving her waist. Both set at an earlier position (Ramesh at left and she in middle), Ramesh gave her his jacket, Nilu has small shawl she kept both at her right lap, she also kept her right-side knee on her left knee so another side of thigh is hidden. I knew they will have something touchy.

The movie started. I came and a seat at my side, the now song came, “Kundi mat khadkao raja, sidha andar aao raja.” suddenly there was a little jump from Nilu, I am sure Ramesh must have knocked her love hole. I see Nilu was holding my side armrest very tightly and her knee was lifted little so he could access her love hole more easily. They were little shaking with the song, enjoying along with the music.

She unknowingly closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I could sense her body shaking a little bit. Now she seems to be obeying him and helping him like his wife. After some massage, I heard huh sound from Nilu, the song was also got over. Seems she had a silent orgasm, I could smell her pussy juice.

She went to the washroom, it was too quick because Nilu was getting touched first time with any other man than me, she came and sat again. This time not hiding, nothing to hide now, the movie is getting over and time to move.

We came out and went to the hotel for lunch. After finishing lunch, I made a fake call and asked Ramesh to drop her at home, I may have to go for a customer visit. Nilu didn’t want to go as she knew what could happen by going with Ramesh without me. But I insisted as I must travel Mumbai for customer meet and will come tomorrow night.

We came office basement parking and they sat on his bike and started going out, there was a shortcut I could go back and see them for long. They thought I went inside the office. But I was waiting for them to take a turn. They took turn besides office and he asked her to get down. He then asked her to sit with the cross leg as he is uncomfortable driving. She was wearing a skirt and on the bike, it was very tricky.

Her both knees were naked, even few inches of thighs were naked. He kept both of his hands on her knees and then slide up to her toes. She holds back angle of the bike very tightly and closed her eyes. He started his bike and both were left, I am sure Ramesh must have massaged her knees multiple times before reaching home.

I went to my desk and waiting for them to reach home. They came to the main door, her hairs and lipstick were untidy, I think he must have smooched her in the lift. They both entered the house. Ramesh locked the door. My wife heard this.

They entered and she stopped, I saw her face, she closed her eyes and stopped. She expected him to grab her, Ramesh was very clever, he knows she not complains about the last incident to me and let him enjoy her in theater, which means she is on fire. He went and set on the sofa.

Ramesh: Niluji, aap ruk ku gai? (why you stopped?)
Nilu: I’ll get you water
Ramesh: no, I am okay, just had juice in the lift.
Yes, I was right they had a massive kissing session in the lift.

Ramesh: sit we will chat little and I will go.

He was not sitting at the side of the sofa, it was little more space at his right side, so she sat next to him.

Ramesh: so Nilu, how is your teaching?
Nilu: (now she is feeling the heat) theek hai (it’s okay) in a very soft voice.
Ramesh, you are looking very beautiful in skirt, especially this pink line matches your smooth legs
This was killer Nilu was without any word, he was teasing her like hell. She just moved her legs towards the sofa.
Ramesh: you tide hairs in very sexy style.

Oh man, you should see Nilu’s face after hearing word “Sexy” her breath started becoming heavy, her breasts showing her heavy breath. She can’t hide her big breasts going up and down.
Ramesh: Nilu, your lips are very hot but looking to those I started feeling hotter. Saying this he removed 2 buttons of his shirt

She was feeling more gracious and getting scared. Her heart beats increased.

Ramesh: looking to that song in the movie, I was remembering you only.
Nilu: (with very innocently) which song?
Ramesh: kundi mat khadkao raja, sidha andar ago raja, sidha andar aai raja

Nilu got shy

Ramesh was watching all these and getting hard, but he wants to play more with her. He grabbed her hand and took near his nose and smell, she looked at him with surprise.

He was looking straight into her eyes and trying to have deep eye contact, they finally had an eye contact. After 30 seconds, Nilu’s mouth opened and she was deep in his eyes. After 5 mins, he got the called. They broke and she said,

Nilu: I’ll get tea
Ramesh followed her after the call, he switched off his and Nilu’s mobile phones.

She started boiling water and putting tea leaves, suddenly he came into the kitchen and stood behind her. She could feel his breath on her shoulder and neck. He kept both his hands at kitchen platform around her, but not touching her at all. He started smelling her. Suddenly spoon fell.

He went down to grab also she bent and her bums hit his face. She stood for a moment as she felt shame. He grabbed a spoon and gave her. Now he can smell her aroma, her juice started flowing in her panty. Somehow, she finished putting milk in tea, he grabbed her lower back from both sides and crushed tightly.

Nilu: aaah mmmh. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes like enjoying every moment of this.

But didn’t stop him. He touched his tool into his butts, strong hot road into soft and big bums. She still stood with closing her eyes and letting him play with her. She was silent with thunder inside her. She scares to start. He could notice all. She then put both her hands on his to get out of his grip.

I could see Nilu’s face, my wife didn’t want to come out of his grip but something stopping her to shout on him. She didn’t say no at all, she was taking a loud and heavy breathing from her mouth now. Which was making the sexiest sound? He pushed her towards kitchen platform, I could see her naval crushed against kitchen platform and now she lifted her body a bit, which left skirt below kitchen platform and her pubic hairs were seen.

He suddenly grabbed both of her big boobs and started messaging them, she was now lifted both of her hands and holding kitchen upper cabinet, she started looking up now she climbed on his toes. She started shivering and became red. Suddenly tea boiled and started flowing out. Who bothers? Half tea spill out and remain still boiling. He saw all this and understood her. By this time, he knows, she is very shy lady wants to get fuck like hell, but she won’t do anything. He switched off the gas.

Now he inserted both his hands under her top and started massaging her boobs. She was breathing heavy and enjoying it and letting him explore her.
Nilu: mmh mmhh huh huh huh aaaaahh

Then he left her and came out, she was just standing there, couldn’t understand what to do. After 2 mins, he came in without his clothes, but wearing underwear, she couldn’t look at him, she was too shy to do anything. He lifted her in his arms, her face was near to him, she looked at his eyes once with her mouth open and without blinking her eye. He was looking forward and got her out from the kitchen.

Ramesh: you are very shy, is it because I am not your husband?

She was quiet and looking down, but she was still lifted by him.
Come to my butterfly I’ll make you my wife. He said this and drop her in front of their pooja room. He took Sindoor and put in her maang then make a bindi of sindoor on her forehead. Then took her Mangalsutra kept near the temple and tied at her neck. She was looking down like bride

Ramesh: now you are my wife, let’s take 7 rounds around fire (phare)
He put dustbin and papers in that, he then put fire in it and to sudden surprise, my wife went and stood near him like she wants to start taking phare. He holds her little finger and waited for her to take the first step, she didn’t take long to start taking phare with him. She was herself walking and he was following her. Then after 4 phare, she stopped as he must come forward now. He doesn’t know this,

Nilu: aap aagee aaiye na (come in front)

Ramesh came in front but instead of taking phera he lifted her, she was shocked, they looked into each other’s eyes and he started taking phare after 3 phare he directly took her in our bedroom

He threw her on bed,
Ramesh: chal aab teri suhag raat hai, pure 24 ghante tare andar kundi khadkaunga, Suresh mysour gaya hai, kal raat ko aayeaga. You are my wife for next 24 hours, I’ll make one-week honeymoon within one day.

She was sweating like hell, her body started shining in sweat. She closed her eyes and lied there like ready grilled chicken in front of the hungry dog. Her face was red with all honeymoon thoughts. He jumped on her and started kissing her, till half hour he was kissing her whole body with clothes, he eats up all his silky milky thighs, I could see red mark of his teeth on all her thighs neck tummy, arms.

Her bindi and eyeliner were disturbed and looking very sexy. Now he went and remove her top, she lifted her arms and cooperated him like a newly wedded wife. She was obeying but not touching him. He removed her pink bra as well and started sucking crushing biting and massaging her big boobs. She was making noise

Nilu: aaah uhuh huh hhhmm huh huh aaah
Now her white milky breasts were completely red and nipples were completely erect. He then saw her closed eyes and enjoy.

Ramesh: Nilu meri jaan, look at me,

He grabbed her hand and put on his hairy chest. She was pulling it back, but he again forced her both hands on his chest. The first time she was touching that much hairy chest. He lied to her about his hairy chest meeting her soft silky breasts. Hmmm aaah, she was enjoying her new husband now her juice started calling him.

He removed her less panty and sucked juice from it. He then french kissing her vertical lips, she closed her thighs and ramming hands in his hairs. He was sucking her pussy like hell. She suddenly came and he sucked all her juice. Then he took her and made her stand near the bed. Then asked her to look into the mirror, it was a full mirror showing her only in long skirt and him in underwear. She kept both of her hands on her face and closed her eyes.

Ramesh: come Nilu darling sit down. Close your eyes and I’ll give you one lollipop. He had one lollipop he removed the wrapper.

She was sitting on knees, she saw this and closed her eyes. He removed his underwear and took out 8 inches dick, he sat in front of her and kept lollipop near so she can smell this only.

Ramesh: now open your mouth and start sucking it okay?
Nilu: okay Ji

He put his dick in her mouth and start fucking it. She got shocked but didn’t protest. She was pushing him but then he took his face in between his thighs. It was the first time of her sucking any dick, her eyes were wide open. She was sucking her new husband’s dick.
After some time, he unloaded all his cum in her mouth and asked her to drink. She swallowed all and cleaned his dick.

Ramesh: now let us go to shower,

She went to the bathroom, I could see her red body with all love bites and red marks. She took shower. He gave her one of my Kurta and asked her to come out wearing this wiping her body. She followed like his real wife, water was dripping from her body. Cloths were showing her inner parts.

He grabbed her and drank all water from her body, she was breathing heavily again and now my wife was rubbing her pussy against his red-hot strong dice. He tears down my kurta from her sexy red-hot body and made her completely naked. She surrendered and let him drive her.

He took her to bed and ask her to come onto his lap. He knows his thick and long dick won’t go into her pussy in one shot. So, he wants her to climb him. She sat on her lap with both thighs separate. His dick was touching her pussy, which was too wet now. He grabbed both of her bums and lift her to get his dick slide into her pussy. Oooh aah, she started crying in pain, he just inserted 4 inches of it.

Remain 4 inches yet to go in, he kept his dick like this for a while and pushed another inch inside her love hole. Now he inserted all 8 inches of his dick into her pussy. My wife was bit uneasy, he started sucking her breasts and crushing them hard. He took both of nipples in his mouth same time and sucking them.

Nilu: aaaaah rameeeeshhjeee mmmmhmm, sloowww pleaseee aaaaah.
Ramesh: are Nilu meri Jaan, call me Ramesh, now I am your new husband

But after 10 mins she was jumping on him by increasing her speed. Her pussy is adjusted with Ramesh’s dick, she is ramming her pussy against him like she was hungry for years. Her pussy walls must be sucking his dick as I trained her to do dick sucking my pussy. They continue for more than one hour. I couldn’t even count the orgasms my wife had in that one hour, she was screaming in every orgasm, she was making very loud noise.

Ramesh: Nilu meri Jaan, don’t wear any clothes till tomorrow. Be naked with your new husband

After rest, she went to clean kitchen and got some tea. He asked her to sit on his lap and then drink tea. She kept her naked bums on his lap. His tool was mature again. After tea, he took her to our 2-seater sofa and asked her to sit on his lap by showing her bums to him. He kissed her ass, bums and got her sit on his dick, he completely inserted his dick and started pumping her. She started moving her butts to get momentum. They came to the floor and now Ramesh was doing her doggy style.

Nilu: aaaah raameshhh, slowly, hmmmm h. Aaah ssss mmmh
Ramesh: are meri jaaan aab to tumhari chut meri hai, dheera nahi jam ke ragdunga
Whole night they enjoyed 2 more sessions.

Next morning, they went for shopping, got many bags. She went in and wore one dress he selected. It was ghagra and choli without chunni, she did makeup like Kareena in Favicol song, her choli was backless with only 2 strings holding it, she was wearing belly chain just crossing her naval. Her ghagra was starting from 3 inches below her navel, it must be the start of her pubic hairline.

Ghagra was up to her knee, but she tucked one part of ghagra at her side waist, so ghagra was half up and reveling 3 to 4 inches of her right thigh and looking too sexy. She kept her hair opened and came in front of Ramesh.

He holds her hand and pulls her towards him, she runs away to the kitchen. He follows her and pulls her by holding her hand. She jumps on him and both of her thighs were around him. He took her to our bedroom and threw her on the bed. She again got up and ran to our living area. He switched one music system and she was dancing on the last song gave them kick, “Kundi mat khadkao raja”. While dancing he was rubbing his rough palms all over her body, infect pressing her all over the place.

He then removed all his clothes, she was on the floor and feeling shy like a new bride. He lifted her and took her to our bedroom. He placed her on the bed like very delicate peas of art. He starts kissing her, first a french kiss, which she was not responding earlier, but after few seconds she was holding his head hard to get all his saliva and same Ramesh, he must have got her tong sucked into his mouth.

When they broke I see he still holding her lower lip with this mouth. He went down to her toes and start kissing and leaking, then he moved to legs and then her knees. She was stopping him lifting her ghagra and to come further. This was a fantastic moment.

Nilu: nahi Rameshh aaah, mmm h mmh nhi na. Mmmh

He holds her knee and pulled her, he got her thighs up to his mouth to kiss. Then he goes up to her pussy and to my surprise, she was not wearing any panty. He starts sucking her pussy, her ghagra was rolled up to her waist and her bums are in the air with pussy in his mouth. She was making huge noises and jumped on him, he was down and she was reaming her pussy on his mouth. He was holding her butts very hard.

Nilu: aaaah aah yes aah aaaaaahhh

Suddenly she reached her orgasm and fell near to him, her back was up. He removed all strings of her choli and made her smooth back naked like Kareena in Kurbaan movie. He then rolls his figures on her back, I see her giggling. He then got an ice cube and made her feel cold. This got her feeling little excited. He started leaking all water from her back and started biting few places. She was moaning with his bite. I can’t imagine my shy wife half naked under someone other than me and enjoying his biting. He went down and started kissing her butts and inserted his finger in her pussy.

Nilu: aaah

She just made sound and didn’t react. He then turned her and removed her choli. She suddenly covered her big breasts with arms and felt shy. He then forcefully removed both arms, but again she covered her big melons. He then pulled both her hands and tied them to bed and started playing with her breasts, she was just making a sound like a hell, aaaah please mmmm chodona, aaaahhh mmmh.

He then started sucking and biting them, I do see those milky white breasts became full red with all his action. She somehow got her hands untie and started pressing him towards her. Her thighs were wide open and the room was full of their noises. Suddenly, I see one jerk and she made a big sound ” aaaaagh. Mmmmmmmmooohh yes”. I understood what she got. He inserted his dick into her love hole.

Both were making a loud noise, Ramesh: nilluuu aaahh tu makkhan our malaai ki tarah mulayam hai (you are soft and silky like butter).
Nilu: aaaaahh aah yes oooohh yes there, pleaseee slowwwhhh aah
She was still having ghagra on, but up to the waist and she was getting a hard fuck from Ramesh. The tried many distinct positions and Ramesh took almost one hour to load all his cum in her pussy.

I came back home by 8 pm and all was clean and normal, but my wife was having more glow today. We sat on the dining table for dinner, after finishing dinner, I asked her to go and change in a frock, the floral one.

Me: Ramesh, let’s have dessert
Ramesh; wow, what is in the desert? (he knew Nilu didn’t prepare any sweet or ice cream)
She came back and but that time, I and Ramesh were sitting beside each other on our sofa.
Me: come to Nilu, and pulled her to sit on my lap facing toward Ramesh.
I lifted her legs and put on Ramesh’s lap. Both were surprised with this. Her milky thighs were served to Ramesh by me directly.

Nilu: (feeling shy and with anger) are ye kiya kar rahe ho?

I moved towards Ramesh and pushed her to him, by pulling her left thigh so she will be facing Ramesh while sitting on his lap.

Me: I like your and Ramesh’s bed scene with only your ghagra on your body and Ramesh’s dick in your pussy.

They were shocked and she got up. I told them about the camera and pulled her dress, Ramesh was confused, I removed her panty and started fucking her directly in front of Ramesh, she was only with a bra on her body.

Then I asked Ramesh to remove his clothes and join. To my order, he was also kissing her, but without asking me, he removed her bra and started enjoying her breasts. All the time she was protesting, but now she was super excited, I and Ramesh were sucking both of her breasts and we were pressing her all over the curves.

She was excited and ramming her pussy on my dick, Ramesh couldn’t control and entered his dick into her ass. She was again in pain and wanted to come out from our grip. But we both were screwing her in sandwich position, I could feel Ramesh strong dick banging inside her.

After a while, she was moaning like hell and we screwed her in various positions for 45 mins, we both filled her pussy with our juices. That night we three slept naked and screwing her left and right, Nilu also enjoying every moment. Now Ramesh shifted to our house, with Maharaja size bed for all three of us to sleep together. Nilu gets all sexy dress from Ramesh and his ideas give us extra pleasure.

It’s been 6 months and Ramesh’s wife will be returning soon.
😜😜😜

Rakhs

Story 36 (3) : An Indian Exhibitionist Wife

Author : tantrik721

Written on : 23rd March, 2021 (The Third Part of This Story Series)

Malti reached for the screaming alarm clock and punched the stop button. Stretching her body, she got up and glanced towards her husband who was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly last night's events flashed before her eyes and she felt a tingling sensation ran through her body. She remembered how she teased and exposed her body to Manoj and then went on to do the same with his father. She realized how her inhibitions about sex are diminishing and the traditional values she had till now are vanishing. She felt even more excited last night when she found out that both father and son are horny for her.

She freshens up and was out of the house for her regular jogging but her mind was still occupied about last night's events and she felt dampness between her legs. She reached the ground and started to warm up by stretching and bending. The tight track suit she wore stick around her perfect body like a second skin and from the corner of her eyes she saw many fellow joggers were admiring the view. The shape of her ass was on full display even to the point that onlookers were able to see the two basketballs separated by a deep crack in between.

She enjoyed the attention and then started to jog around the ground. She only completed like a quarter of the round when suddenly Manoj appeared beside him. He too was dressed in a jogging attire and started to run beside her matching her pace.

"Hi," he brimmed.

"Hey," she continued to run, "never saw you around."

"I use to jog though not quite regular, but I guess you are regular and that is the secret of your youthfulness," he spoke admiring her fit body.

Malti felt proud as she knew he came out for jogging just to get an excuse to meet her.

"Last night you were a tease, I wanted to talk to you a lot but you never gave any chance."

"Yeah!! I know you wanted to talk," she giggled, "but thanks for taking care of Rini."

"No problem, though I wanted to be taking care of you," he grinned. Little did he knew that his father already took good care of her.

"I know what you want," Malti thought and continued to run and Manoj started to fall behind.

"Hey can you run a bit slowly," he shouted.

"Try to keep up," she laughed and soon the distance between them increased and finally Manoj stopped chasing her and stood panting. Malti continued her run while Manoj waited for her to complete the round and come back to him. when Malti completed the round he again joined her.

"Hey can we go out sometime," he asked.

"What!! I am a married woman, I cannot just go out on a date with you," she replied.

"Not a date just for a cup of coffee, I can pick you up anytime you are free," he spoke expectantly.

"I am not riding on the motorbike with you again."

"But I will be driving... what can I do... I just want the company of this beautiful girl," he tried to coax her.

He again started to fall behind and finally stopped running. Malti completed her two rounds and then stopped under the trees and started to stretch. Although after completing the run she would normally head straight to home but today she deliberately stopped.

Manoj soon reached where she was and his cock twitched watching her bend. He wanted to just grab that beautiful ass.

"Please."

"What do you want."

"I just want to have coffee with you," he spoke trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Just coffee," she looked at him as if warning.

"Just coffee, what time can I pick you up."

"I didn't say I was coming, let me think over it... Humm," she made a face as if thinking hard and smiled looking at his hopeful face.

"Common."

"Ok."

He brimmed from ear to ear, "when can I pick you up."

"No need, I will let you know when and where," she spoke and started to leave for her house.

"Ohh but when," she heard the disappointed voice of Manoj, "and how are you going to inform me you don't know my number."

"Ok then give me your mobile number," and they exchanged the numbers before she left. Manoj felt it was a small victory as she has not completely shot her down and they at least exchanged numbers.

While returning home she felt excited like a teenager who was kissed for the first time. She was no longer able to resist the excitement of doing something naughty, something forbidden and taboo. She always liked it when men drool over her, in past she was able to keep herself under control but now it looks like the flood gates were open once she crossed that line with Langa.

At home she prepared the breakfast and performed all her duties but her mind was racing towards the recent events and she failed to notice the gloomy face of her husband. She didn't know if she will go out with Manoj or not but she knew that if she spends some time alone with him, probably she will end up fucking him. Last night itself she had fucked his dad and now the son, she felt really naughty and excited thinking about it.

In was Sunday and Ravi spent time with his daughter at home, he noticed Malti so happy and chirpy and felt a pang of jealousy, she is happy because of other men. Till last night he was thinking about what to do about the situation with his wife and Langa. He was planning to take the escape route and never talk to her about it. He was angry when he saw her with Langa but last night with his boss he felt as if his blood was drained out of his body, he felt so weak, so helpless.

He looked at Malti walking around the house doing various chores and was surprised how innocent she looked and how happy and satisfied too. He realized watching her that he still loves her like crazy and he didn't want to take that happiness away, even if it means never to interfere in her affairs and let her fuck around.

Suddenly his mobile rang and he saw it was his boss.

"Hello... yes good morning Mr Singh."

"Yeah Good Morning Ravi, thanks for coming last night," his boss replied.

"Thanks to you for hosting such a nice evening."

"Nahh... even my wife wanted to thank you and your wife but right now she went out in the garden... but let me thank Malti on her behalf," he laughed unnecessarily.

"Yeah, I'll put her on phone," he called out for Malti.

"Mr Singh wants to talk to you," he told her keeping a straight face while Malti felt a bit nervous taking the mobile.

"Hello..." she spoke.

"Hello Malti... how are you doing," he spoke. Malti felt very conscious speaking to this man when her husband was right there, she stole a glance towards him and found him walking away towards their daughter who was playing at the other end of the living room.

"I am doing fine," she replied in a low voice, feeling a bit relaxed that her husband was out of ear shot.

"It was so great last night."

"I was drunk... anyway why did you call."

"Just to say thanks to you guys."

"Ok now you have said the thanks... bye."

"Wait... wait... when can we meet again."

"I don't know... this is hardly the time to discuss this, my hubby is around," she spoke in a hushed tone.

"Ok then call me when you are free, you have my number, don't you?"

"Ok," she cut the call as she didn't want to make it a long conversation.

"What he has to say," Ravi casually spoke as she handed him back the mobile.

"Nothing... just formality, saying thanks for the evening," she replied avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, he must be thankful to the lady he had so much fun last night," it just slipped out of his mouth and he immediately regretted it.

"What!!" she felt her heart skipped a beat.

"Remember he was trying to get you drunk... you alone had more drinks with him than the rest of us taken together," he somehow managed to divert it.

"Ohh yeah," she was still not sure 'is it possible that he knows something,' she thought.

"Was I too drunk," she spoke.

"No... not too much... I think you can handle that much," he nonchalantly spoke and try to end the topic. Malti also didn't want to drag it but a thought lingered in her mind, 'he knows something.'

She observed her husband the whole day to find any more signs but she could not as Ravi acted normally and at night, they had some good sex too.

-------------

Monday started normally and she send off her daughter to school and hubby to office. Then she took a leisurely bath and spend some time in front of the mirror applying the right amount of makeup. She colored her lips bright red and a red bindi between her forehead. She changed her small earrings with a fancy one and also replaced the small nose ring with a round one. This made her face look sexier. She changed into a long skirt which reaches her ankles and a matching short top which shows lot of cleavage and barely reaches her midriff. She checked in the mirror and saw a hot looking girl ready to be fucked. She knew men would drool over her and she wanted them to see her. Manoj called her few times and she stalled him, after the talk with her husband she didn't want to risk going out with him and being noticed by someone.

She thought about Langa and her heart goes out to him, he was still at home and his parents insisted that he should rest for some more days before starting his work again. Malti has once visited him at his house and thought of paying another visit. She strolled out into the direction of houses for staff. Langa's face lit up when she entered their house,

"Madam, it's so nice of you to come," he spoke cheerfully. She saw that his sister Karzi was also there.

She was also very happy and obliged to see her, "Madam you are so sweet and you have helped us so much," she spoke as Malti sat on the chair offered by Langa. They had small talks and she found out that their mother has gone to market while their father was working at the office and the two of them were alone at home. Karzi was mesmerized by her presence and kept on talking something or other, while Lange who was now fit and fine started to boil water for tea.

"Hey, Karzi you run to the shop and bring some snacks," Langa asked his sister, although Malti tried to stop her but none of them listened. As soon as Karzi left, Langa locked the door from inside.

"What is this," Malti pretended to be surprised.

"Long time Madam," he spoke in a hoarse voice and hugged her from behind. Malti felt a desire building up inside her and she let him feel her up. His strong hand cupped her breasts and he kissed her neck. Malti can smell his familiar manly odor and felt her knees getting weak. She has not thought about this but she now realized that she was missing his strong body.

"Hey, don't do this, you sister could be back any minute," she spoke meekly.

"Don't worry about her."

"No... no... please understand," she wiggled, "what will she think when she finds the door locked."

But Langa placed his mouth on her lips and started kissing her. Malti closed her eyes and was lost into it. Few minutes later she came back to her senses and wiggled out of his grip.

"We can do this when you are back for work," she spoke.

When she returned home, she was still feeling his strong grip on her boobs. Feeling restless and horny she took her car and drove off to city.

She went to Rajpur Road and decided to window shop and look for something interesting to do, maybe a shoe shop or garments shop. She walked through the busy market but could not find any place interesting were she could have some fun. She walked till the end of the busy market and was about to turn back when she saw a tattoo shop. Out of curiosity she decided to give it a look, though she never thought of having a tattoo.

She pushed the glass door which seemed to be jammed and took some effort to open. Inside of the shop looked a bit clustered with many chairs and tables and strange looking equipment lying around. She saw two teenage girls checking some album while a strange looking boy was explaining something to them. He smiled at her and she too acknowledged with a smile. Some pics of girls and boys with different tattoos were pasted on the walls. She started to look around not knowing what to do.

"Yes... can I help you," she heard a heavy voice and found a man stepping out by removing a curtain, behind him she can see a separate area filled were similar things.

"Yeah..." she tries to find words, "actually I don't know what I am looking for... maybe a tattoo," she spoke. She found the man to be in his early forties and had a kind of rugged look with maybe some four days stubble. He was wearing a torn jean and a shirt.

"Here we have only tattoos," he smiled and pointed towards the wall where lot of pics of various tattoos were hanging. She looked at them, the rose, lilies, dragons etc. She walked around the shop and saw that the strange looking boy was still busy with other girls.

The shop owner Roger Smith took a chair and checked Malti, he looked at the perfect curves and the supple ass which sways as she walked around. He was an Anglo-Indian divorced man and was managing this tattoo shop along with his assistant who was busy with the other clients. He loved his work not only because he was a good artist but also because he loved it when he gets an opportunity to poke his needles on the young girls and they howl in pain, it sounded to him as if the girl is moaning during sex and girls who are not too vocal also make faces like they are sucking a lemon and he loved to see that look on their faces.

He continued to watch her and found her confused,

"I guess you never had a tattoo before," he approached her.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Let me help you," he asked her to sit and placed an album in front of her. He showed her many types of tattoos and explained about them. Malti listened to him and at the same time noticed that he was checking her cleavage which made her feel good.

"Will it hurt," she asked innocently.

"It will... a little bit but with my expert hands you won't feel anything," he assured her.

"Humm... I want this red rose, but where...," she raised her slender arm as if to look for a place for the tattoo.

"Depends upon how bold you are" he spoke.

"What" she looked at him.

"I mean you can get it done at your arm, shoulder or back, but if you want to be a bit naughty you can get it on your belly near the belly button or on your upper thighs," he stopped and looked for her reaction.

"Oooh..." she nodded.

"Or... you can get it done on your breast with the green stem of the rose circling around the nipple... you have the right size for that," he spoke looking straight into her eyes.

"Naah," she blushed.

"Naah for what, getting the tattoo on the breast or the size," he asked.

"Looks like you are watching them only," she pointed at the boobs and giggled.

"Not enough," he raised his head and tried to peep inside her top.

She placed a hand on her chest and giggled. Roger was pleased with the reaction; it was promising to be interesting. He guessed her to be a girl around 22 but now he noticed the 'sindoor' and knew that she was married and raised his guess of her age to 25. 'Married coquettish women... great,' he was happy.

Suddenly Malti heard the screeching noise of the door and saw that the two girls were leaving.

"Seriously which would be the best place," she asked.

"Lower back," he replied without hesitation, "it will be hidden under your clothes and will be exciting for your lover when he takes off your clothes."

She felt a tingling sensation and looked at him who was looking directly at her.

"Husband," she corrected him.

He nodded, "and lover too." Something in his voice intrigued her and she looked away not wanting to argue with him.

"Come," he spoke and walked towards the curtain. Malti got up from the chair feeling nervous, she just wanted to have some fun and not the tattoo but she walked behind him. The boy looked at her in a funny way but he kept sitting at the corner. Malti walked behind the curtain and looked at the small place and a table in the middle, like a massage table.

"Take off your sandals."

"I am scared," she spoke but took off her sandals, "I don't know if I should be getting a tattoo."

He held her hand, "if you don't feel comfortable then don't," he spoke but guided her to the table. He asked her to lie down on the table face down. Roger's cock stirred as he saw the hot body lying in front of him.

Malti became nervous now, she did not want a tattoo, "Ahem... I am not sure," she mumbled.

"I know you are worried about the pain," he spoke putting a hand on her shoulder and pinning her on the table, "no need to get a tattoo today," he assured her, I'll just give you a feel of what it is and how it is done, then you can decide later."

She nodded and relaxed but at the same time felt conscious that her short top was not able to cover her back completely and she was giving a generous view. She adjusted the top to cover as much as possible.

"By the way I am Roger and what is your name," he enquired.

"Malti," she replied.

Roger noticed the swell of her supple breasts out to either side of her and the exposed skin on the small of her back. His eyes travelled lower on the smooth skin and was mesmerized by the slender waist culminating into a broad ass covered by her skirt.

"I'll just explain the dynamics of the pain you can experience while getting a tattoo, it does not hurt equally on all body parts," he spoke and placed his hand on her waist.

"Here the pain will be moderate," he pressed his palm on the small of her back and waited for her reaction, when she nodded, he gripped her slim waist from side by his both hands.

"On the sides it will hurt most," he continued to explain and in doing so raised her top reveling the slender waist and smooth back. Malti felt conscious of her exposed back and started to get excited. She half listened to his description and felt his palm gripping her soft flesh.

Roger's breathing become heavy when he pulled the top upto her neck and toyed with the bra straps explaining about the soft skin and hard one. He looked at Malti's face and knew that this woman could be fun if he can handle her properly. Malti quickly pulled back the top. Roger then diverted his attention towards the creamy legs and squeezed the shin.

"Best place, very little pain."

"Ah ha," she acknowledges.

"As we move up, the skin will be softer," he spoke and slipped his hands to the back of her knees and then swiftly onto the thighs.

"Ahh," she twitched. Roger kept a hand on her back and gripped the inner thighs. He was expecting that she would stop him but she just squirmed. Without wasting any time, he slipped quickly onto her ass and in doing so pushed her skirt up.

"Again, the best place, very comfortable to get it done on the bums."

'This is enough, it should stop now before it gets out of hands' Malti thought but couldn't act on the warning that her brain was giving to her. She knew her skirt was bunched up on her waist and she was showing too much.

"I'll give you a little demo so that you will know how much it will hurt," he picked up the tattoo pen.

"No... no," she panicked.

"Don't worry... no ink... just the needle to give you the feel," he assured, "no mark on the body."

Malti's body stiffens when she heard the buzzing noise of the electrical pen.

"Relax..." he patted the outer thighs and rubbed the cotton dipped in sprit.

"Ah...ah...ah...," she writhed in pain as the needle touches the skin and felt like several ants are biting simultaneously. After the initial shock was over, she felt a seething but bearable pain coursing through her body.

Roger was having a raging hardon watching her hot withering body. He kept a hand on her back and kept her pinned to the table. Couple of times she tried to get up but he couldn't let go of such a golden opportunity.

Malti felt a tingling sensation and started to get wet between her legs. She can hear Roger speaking but could not understand what he was saying, his voice seems to be coming from a distance, all she could feel was a heavy hand on her back and the biting of the needle on her thighs. The buzzing of the pen stopped and she felt his hands on the waistband of the panty.

"You have a sweet ass," he spoke and tried to pull down her panty but Malti grabbed it.

"Noooo, what are you doing!!" she exclaimed.

"This the best place for a tattoo, hurts very little and a great turn on for your lover," he spoke.

"It's Ok, I got it," she clutched her panty hard as Roger was still trying to pull it down and, in the process, had already partially exposed her ass crack. Couple of seconds passed like that, neither Roger left the panty nor Malti let it go.

It was the longest seconds that Malti had ever experienced in her life. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she looked at the lust filled face of Roger. It was too tempting for her, to expose her butts like this and let this man ogle her. Her heart was telling her, "just let the man have a look at your ass" and she was reassuring her mind that it will be just a glimpse and then she will get out of here. She found that her grip on the panty started to get shaky and it just slipped out her hands.

Roger's chest swelled with the small victory and he pulled the panty down to her ankle and out.

Malti's heart started to beat hard as she realized that she is totally exposed down her waist. A familiar sensation of exposing ran through her body along with the uneasy feeling of being trapped. Roger was quick and he rubbed the spirit dipped cotton on her fat ass cheeks.

"Ahh... ohhh..." she crooned as it felt cold.

"Stay still or you will get hurt," he warned and turned the pen on.

She clenched her butt as he touched it with the tip of the pen.

"Ahhh... ugg... ugg... ayeee," she groaned, the seething pain ran through her body.

"Relax, don't clinch," he spoke and quickly move from one ass check to another. Roger was now having a raging hard on watching the hot woman withering in pain. He deliberately pressed the pen harder and watched her moan.

He continued to move the pen all over her ass making it nub due to pain. Meanwhile he had pushed her top up to her neck reveling her entire back.

"One more step," he thought as he unhooked the bra. Malti didn't even notice that her top was pulled up and the bra straps were hanging on the side. She was busy enduring the sweet and hard pain in her ass.

Roger then made his move and climbed on the table with his knees on either side of withering Malti. With one hand he held the pen and continued to run it over her ass and with other explored her naked body. Opened her ass crack to reveal the puckered hole.

"So sweet," he thought running his thumb over the hole.

"How are you feeling Malti," he spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Ahhh... stop it... it is very painful."

"You can sure take some pain," he spoke and stopped the pen.

Malti felt his ass soar and hurting, "ahhh... its paining."

"Don't worry I'll rub some oil," he pulled out a small bottle of perfumed oil and poured it over her ass. Its then Malti realized that Roger has climbed on the table and was kneeling over her.

"What... What..." She was bewildered.

"Shhhhh, let me rub the oil," he rubbed it over her ass and then onto the puckered hole.

Malti gasped as she felt his middle finger slipped over her ass hole.

"Ahh... no..."

"Relax," Roger spoke in a cool voice and rubbed her ass hole.

"No... no..." she struggled violently, realizing how far this has gone.

"You will love it," Roger cooed and with one hand he kept her pinned to the table.

She panicked and remembered her childhood experience in the train where she was stuck into similar situation while exposing and the man was ready to fuck her. She shook violently almost throwing Roger off the table. This made Roger relax his grip on her and Malti quickly climbed down the table.

She was sitting in her car, still breathing hard. She had quickly pulled her dress back and ran out of the shop and now sitting in her car she was realizing how far she has gone with this stranger. She sat there catching her breath and composing herself. After a while she relaxed and realized everything is under control now.

While driving back home she pondered over the events of the day and felt excited at exposing again. She reached home in time to pick up her daughter when the school bus dropped her. Whole afternoon and evening she was busy with Rini.

She waited at the ground watching Rini playing with her friends when one of the old ladies from neighbor approached her and started gossiping. She started enquiring about Langa and if they found anyone who hit him.

"This boy got what he deserved," she spoke.

"What!! What do you mean, what he deserved," Malti felt irritated at her comment.

"I mean he is not a nice boy, always trying to get into the pants of married women and someone someday bound to teach him a lesson," she spoke looking directly at her. Malti was startled at her outburst, she remembers that this woman had always been against Langa and previously also told about his earlier escapades with the officer's wife.

"I am happy that someone decided to break his head and I guess you know who this guy is," she spoke looking meaningfully at her.

Malti looked at her in surprise, "Who?"

She gave her a nasty look, "I thought he must have spoken to you."

"What... who..."

"Your husband, I am happy he decided to do something about it," she looked at her in disgust and got up to go.

"What... wait... how it can be? He cannot hurt Langa," she stammered, "Why would he do that?"

"You know why, I saw him running away with a rod, you can still find that iron rod in the grasses over there," she pointed out towards the lane, 'but don't worry I am not telling police about him, tell your husband to do it properly next time," she walked away while Malti stood there in shock.

She realized what it meant and knew that the old hag is not telling lies, Ravi must have found out about Langa or he must have seen something. Her heart started to sink, the more she thought about it, the more she panicked. She came back to her senses when Rini pulled her hand, it was almost getting dark and time to go back home.

She took Rini's hand and headed back home. Rini was chirping excitedly, telling so many stories about her friends but Malti was engrossed in her thoughts. Ravi was already back from office by the time they reached home. Rini jumped into his lap and engaged him and Malti quietly went to kitchen to prepare tea for him.

All through the evening Malti was lost into thoughts and realized that Ravi knew all along but he never confronted her and even helped Langa with money when he was in hospital. Initially she felt scared but soon she started to feel remorse, she can understand what Ravi must be going through realizing that his wife is unfaithful to him and more so with someone like Langa. But why hasn't he confronted her yet, was he waiting for Langa to recover, why he hit Langa, to kill him or was it just in anger? So many questions flooded Malti's mind and she had answers to none.

When she went to bed, she looked at the face of Ravi and found nothing, he was normal as usual. She slowly snugged up to him and put her head onto his chest. She felt remorse, guilt, pity and love all at once. She wanted to cry but instead she softly kissed on his chest and lay there reminiscing on what she has done and how she has hurt her loving husband.

She fell asleep still deep into thoughts and was soon dreaming of nice times with Ravi, there vacation together. Suddenly she finds herself roaming nude in some forest. While roaming she saw Langa and she pushed him on the ground and started riding his cock. While she was fucking him, she felt that someone grabbed her by hairs, when she looked behind, she found that her husband Ravi was holding her hairs and pushing her down on Langa.

She felt a hard slap on her ass, "bitch, fuck him," Ravi roared and hit her again. She tried to get up but he kept her in place and started to hit her bum in frenzy, all the time calling her names. Then she saw the tattoo shop man Roger watching it and encouraging Ravi to hit her hard, "Yess... she is a teasing whore."

She woke up with a startle and found Ravi sleeping peacefully. She got herself a glass of water and when she reached back to the bed, she noticed that Ravi was having a hardon. 'Must be having a sleazy dream', she smiled.

She slowly pushed his pajama down and started caressing his cock. Malti started feeling guilty again and felt extreme warmth towards Ravi. She rested her head on his abdomen and slowly licked the cock head. The cock twitched and a drop on precum oozed out which she licked away. She guided the cock into her mouth and started to give him a blowjob. Soon Ravi was awake and was pleasantly surprised to find his wife sucking his cock, he grabbed her head and moaned softly. Malti started to suck with renewed vigor and took most of it deep inside her mouth.

When Ravi's grip on her head tightened and he humped his cock into her mouth she knew that he was about to cum but she kept on sucking until Ravi blasted inside her mouth. When she raised her head, Ravi was looking towards her in surprise, she smiled and ran towards the bathroom.

All morning Ravi was happy and Malti also felt better. She vowed to mend herself and promised herself that she will stop every stupid thing she was doing. About 11 o clock Langa arrived and started working in the garden. He smiled looking at Malti and hoped she will give some signal so that he can get in the house, but Malti kept a straight face.

About an hour after when Langa was about to leave he tried to talk to her but Malti did not encourage him and he left disappointed not knowing what was wrong. After Langa left she concentrated on reading a book and then in afternoon Rini came back from school and she was busy with her.

In following week, she successfully avoided Langa or rather made him clear that he should stay in his limits and she also avoided Manoj and his father Raj Singh. She received many calls from both of them but she just discouraged them. Mr Raj Singh, her husband's boss was particularly after her and tried really hard that Malti would meet him, but she cut him off.

Raj was sitting in his office and it was 11 O clock. He knew it's time for Langa to come to his house for gardening and he was getting restless. The scene of Langa between his wife's legs was flashing before his eyes. He got so restless that he decided to take a walk and unknowingly he walked towards his house. He was dreading of what he will find and more important if he finds Langa fucking his wife, what will he do? He was not sure, what to do and why he was wandering towards his house when he knows about the affair between his wife and Langa.

His mind was presenting him the same scenario of his wife spread out in the living room. When he reached near his house, he saw Langa in the garden. He sighed a breath of relief. He wandered around, staying away from the house until Langa left. He was happy that nothing happened. However next day he was restless again and he again snooped around and found Langa gardening only.

More than a week passed and there was no sign of infidelity of his wife. He was relaxed as well as a bit worried as to why they have stopped, is she knows something?

Malti was happy that she was successful in amending herself and getting the situation under control. Although Langa was everyday wandering around the house and kitchen garden, hoping that Malti would let him in. When he tried to talk to Malti, she explained to him that nothing more could happen between them as she is a married lady and that this is wrong, blah... blah... blah... Langa was disappointed and he commented that Malti has discarded him like he was earlier discarded by the officer's wife who used him for getting pregnant.

Malti felt bad for Langa, that she had led him to this and now dumping him. She bought some clothes for him, which he refused to accept but when she insisted, he accepted. Things seemed to be getting back to normal.

"I want to play video games," Rini was pestering her dad when were in the shopping mall. Malti was busy selecting some clothes for herself.

"I'll take this brat to the gaming arena, you come there after you finish," Ravi spoke and Malti just nodded. After they left Malti continued to search the store for perfect kurta. She picked up a blue one and placed it under her chin to check the length and looked into the mirror to see if looks nice on her. In the mirror she noticed that the salesman was looking pretty intently at her behind. This stirred the age-old feelings of exhibitionism in her. Without realizing she pulled her kurta tightly against herself and twisted and turned pretending to check herself in the mirror but actually was presenting her booty for the salesman to admire. The look of awe on the face of salesman was enough for increasing her heartbeat.

Malti started to think of some excuse to reveal more but she was wearing salwar kurta and there was no scope of exposure. Before she could think of something the salesman got engaged with another customer and had to go away. Ultimately, she has to let it go and she walked out of the store without shopping.

Next morning, Malti was alone in the house and Langa was working in the kitchen garden. She moved around the house feeling restless and horny, absentmindedly she went to the bedroom and changed into a camisole and a long skirt. Inside the camisole she was not wearing bra and her tout nipples were producing tantalizing dots. As if in a trans she opened the kitchen door and pulled a chair in direct view of Langa. She sat there hoping to flash but Langa did not pay attention and this frustrated her. The calm of last week relaxed her and she was once again not thinking straight. She pulled another chair and put her legs on it causing her skirt to ride above her knees. She observed that Langa was looking at her from the corner of his eyes but pretending to be busy. She slipped lower on the chair and pulled the skirt higher.

She continued to caress her legs and showed glimpses of her thighs while Langa continued to ignore her. Finally, after about 15 minutes, Langa got up and walked inside the Kitchen, he placed his tools on the kitchen counter and started to wash his hands in the sink.

"You can lift it higher," Langa spoke looking at her skirt.

"The door is open," she replies with a devilish smile and Langa locked the door looking directly towards her.

Malti felt the familiar excitement building inside her, she lifted her skirt high enough that her white panty was visible. Langa rested his back on the kitchen counter and stared at her with blank face. Malti's skirt was now bunched up on her waist and she was toying with the panty.

"Pull it down," Langa commanded calmly and Malti was feeling slave to her desires. While putting her thumb in the waistband of the panty, several thoughts flickered across her mind, the thought of cheating on her husband made her uneasy and the face of her neighbor aunty haunted her. 'I have already done so many bad things one more time won't make any difference,' her mind gave an argument in favor of her desires.

She looked at Langa whose eyes were fixated between her legs and she groaned audibly. She pulled her panty down and lifted her ass up to glide it down her smooth thighs. Her swollen looking clean-shaven pussy came into view.

Langa remained calm and continued to stare her while she arched her body, expecting him to touch her.

"Take out your camisole," Langa commanded again. Malti felt annoyed at his behavior, she was expecting that Langa will jump on her as she was sitting almost nude in front of him and instead, he was calmly standing and ordering her to remove her clothes and put on a show for him.

"What is this Langa," she wanted to shout at him but was barely audible. However, Langa continued to stand there indifferently which further enraged her. She pulled her skirt down and stood up.

"Get out," she shouted. Langa looked at her intently while she was burning in shame for being treated like this by him.

"Get out," she spoke again but Langa calmly took a step towards her and grabbed both her hands.

"Leave me," she struggled but he comfortably pulled her camisole out of her head in one swift motion and stared at the white orbs on her chest. Her chest heaved as she was feeling ashamed as well as exited. She twisted her arms to get them free but Lange held them tightly. He then held both her wrists in his one large palm and with his other free hand he grabbed the waist of her skirt.

"Langa," she was barely able to speak; this is the same Langa who use to wag his tail like a dog and now he is behaving like this. Langa easily pushed the skirt down and it bunched at her feet.

"Leave me Langa, what are you doing," she groaned feeling that she had no control over the situation or Langa.

"What I am doing!!" he spoke sarcastically keeping her nude body in his grip, "what are you doing, showing you nude body to me when last week you were saying that nothing more could happen between us and that you are a married lady, then what is this... or do you feel that you can tease me whenever you like and drop me like a hot potato whenever you don't feel like fucking," he sounded angry.

"No... no... Langa... it's not like this," she realized her mistake.

"Then what it is?"

Malti started to explain the situation that her husband knows about them and that he was the one who had hit him.

"That is why I was trying to protect you and also I don't want to hurt my husband anymore," she explained, "Ravi has not talked to me about it and I am worried what he may do."

"I am not worried about me, he can kill me if he wants," Langa spoke, "but I cannot tolerate that you ignore me or hate me."

"I don't hate you."

"Prove me." He looked into her eyes still holding her hands.

Malti freed herself from his grip and looked at him intensely and Langa continued to stare back. She then snugged into his arms and placed her mouth on his lips. She started to kiss him passionately and closed her eyes. Langa responded and eagerly sucked her lips and pulled her tightly against him, his hands roamed around her body squeezing and pinching her nipples and ass. She felt a strange aggression in Langa today and his grip on her boobs was very hard. He lifted his nude body in his arms.

"Ahhh... Langa," she was surprised but he carried her to the bedroom. She felt that Langa was not like he used to be, who was just happy to watch her, who was just happy to be able to touch her, but now he was trying to own her. Langa quickly got rid of his clothes and climbed over her. She felt his thick brown cock on her thighs, like a hot iron rod.

He started to shower kisses on her cheeks, lips and neck, "you too want me," he spoke in a hoarse voice. When she nodded, he placed his palm on her pointed boob and started kneading it like a dough.

"Ah... ufff... Langa," she grunted and punched his shoulders, "easy... easy."

"God... Madam your boobs are so soft and milky," he moaned, "feels like a ball of fur." He squeezed them harder and took a nipple into his mouth and gently grazed it with his teeth.

"Ohhh... easy Langa," Malti grabbed him by hairs. He sucked in a large part of flesh and she felt his teeth dug a bit deeper.

"Ahh... Langa," she arched her body and pulled his hairs, but he sucked harder and dug his teeth all over the soft flesh.

Malti continued to groan and gasp as he explored each mound and curve of her body. She completely surrendered to her desires and stopped trying to control Langa. This was a new Langa who was taking her like a man and no longer a young guy was used to wag his tail in front of her. He kicked opened her legs wide and she felt his fingers meandering between her pussy lips.

"Oh... Oh," Malti groaned as he spread her pussy lips and pushed his thick fingers inside her, first one finger then another one.

"You are all so wet," he spoke in her ears and sucked her lower lip.

She closed her eyes in pleasure and just felt Langa all over her, pulling her nipples, biting her boobs, sucking her lips and fingering her pussy.

Langa raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders bending her into half and pushed his thick cock deep into her pussy in one swift stroke.

"Ahhh... Langaaaa... ayeeee," she gasped loudly and clutched his arms. The room was filled with her loud moaning and grunting as he pounded her hard.

Malti was getting the pounding of her life. Her legs were still raised high and Langa was driving between them and each stroke produce a big thud. Malti gasped every time the big cock was pulled out and banged back in and Malti already had two big orgasms till now. After cumming in her pussy Langa lay spent on top of her.

After catching her breath Malti looked at the watch and realized its already time for Rini to be back from school.

"Move," she pushed Langa aside, "It's time to bring Rini from bus stop."

Ravi was sitting in his office listening to Hemal, his peon and Langa's father, asking for leave.

"Just 15 days back you went on leave,' Ravi spoke.

"Yeah but I had to run back because of Langa and still has to finalize many things for my daughter's marriage," Hemal tried to convince him.

"I can not allow you leave like this so frequently, why don't you send Langa," he spoke.

Hemal tried to look for something to say but Ravi stopped him and told him that he can send Langa and later, on weekend he can also go and finalize. Finally, Hemal agreed to send Langa and Ravi felt a satisfaction that at least for some days he will be away from his wife.

His afternoon stroll gave no result as every time he found Langa diligently working in the gardens and Malti inside the house. Little did he know that today was the day he should have gone to check. Even though he had not seen them together again, he was pretty sure about what he saw the first time and still feel his blood rush to his head as well as groin. He knows that he is in better control now and again his mind started to think about asking for a transfer but he knows it will be difficult after his boss too had fucked Malti, he would not be interested in transferring him away.

He was lost deep into thoughts when someone knocks on his door.

"Yes, come in," he shouted.

He saw the inspector who was investigating Langa's case, entered,

"Good afternoon Mr Babbar, we have finally found out who tried to kill Langa," he spoke with a wicked smile on his lips.
🥰

GiveMeExtra

. . . . . . . . .
After pouring all the semen, Bhuvan sat down tired. They were both panting. After a short rest that day, we returned. Karim and Bhuvan thanked us many times. I also promised them that I would bring my hot wife to them from time to time. They could screw her as they wished as I enjoyed cuckolding my wife.

Love wife and beggars story.. Thanks a lot