• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

thewall81317

She without any mercy ignored all my request and she let struggle for two more minutes and after two more minutes, my erection level slowly reduced and she again repeated the stroke.
I begged her like anything to stop this, she as usual ignored and took me to peak and left there without completing. She tortured repeatedly like this for almost 20 times, as time progresses I’ve started becoming wild. In her 21′st attempt she took me to peak and immediately she rolled down and un tied me.

I was happy that she untied me, I lustfully jumped on her to put down and fuck her to fulfill my desire in peak. For my surprise after she un-tied me, she started running out of bed room. As I’m in extreme peak, I chased her like a hungry lion. She started jumping over sofa cot, and ran to hall. I chased her and finally I caught her and I took her and put on my shoulder and slapped her buttocks by placing her on my shoulder and took her to bed and throwed her on bed and jumped on her and fucked sorry raped like anything.

I almost raped her, she turned me in to a rapist by tempting me to such an extreme extent.

I (Rajesh) laughed and said to Vinod “Wow Vinod, super, very interesting you hear. So you become rapist”
Mean while I gently started caressing Harini’s pussy with feather and touched her entry point with finger to see the wetness.
She is getting wet by hearing such erotic topic.

I continued “Yes Vinod, what is the second torture that you said you are undergoing now”

Vinod anxiously continued “Yes Rajesh, I never expected this. After several hours of repeated hot actions, I become tired and I begged her saying that we can take a break by going to sleep and continue this tomorrow.
She never listened it and said that she want to do whole night. I said that is not good for health. Then she thought for few seconds and said that she is ok to go for sleep but with a condition that I need to sleep in the posture she is going to setup.

I took it less serious and agreed to it.

She made me to turn side posture and she kept comfortable pillows for my head. As I’m lying down in side posture my cock was erected in side. She lied in side posture facing me and she put a pillow near my cock and rested her head on pillow where she comfortably take my cock in her mouth without raising head.

She kept the head on the pillow and said to me, that she wants to sleep whole night by keeping my cock in her mouth. She said that she has a bad habit of chewing cock during sleep but she will not bite it.

I thought that is fine, She pressed her face hard and cook my cock inside her mouth and she took my leg and put on her body in such a way where my foot can feel her buts. As I had to raise legs to keep on her that has created an opening between my two legs. She inserted her hands in that gap and started caressing my back.

I thought this posture is fine, I can sleep. But that is where I made a blunter mistake. I slowly entered into sleep, as I entered sleep, my cock inside her mouth become small. As soon as she detects it is getting small, in sleeping itself she start sucking it and make it big and once it becomes erected she stops sucking.

Once it become big, I’m losing sleep and once I gain sleep, she sucks and make me awake.
But all these thing she is doing in sleeping itself as if baby drinking milk bottle. Oh man, I don’t think I can sleep tonight like this.

thewall81317

I (Rajesh) expressed my pity for him “I’m extremely sorry Vinod for your suffering. Hope you will accustomed to it soon.

I was out of world at that moment to hear such erotic narration at other end and gently caressing Harni’s pussy on other hand. I thought it is time to cut off Vinod’s conversation and continue my P.hd in pussy technology.

I said “Ok Vinod, take rest” Vinod Interrupted and said “Hey Rajesh, sorry for asking again. Is Harini really happy there?”

I quickly checked Harni’s face, she is curiously waiting to see my reply to Vinod.

I used the situation and started teasing her and playing “Vinod, You won’t believe, Harini is really happy and in fact we had sex also for 3 times”

Harini become shock and shy to hear my lie that we both had sex 3 times. Vinod become happy at other end and become suspicious too
“Hey Rajesh, I’m happy to hear, but I doubt if you are lying to keep me comfortable”

I again strongly said “No Vinod, I’m not lying, we had sex for 3 times, it is true”

Vinod couldn’t believe it and said “Rajesh, why don’t you give phone to Harini, I can confirm with her itself, you may be lying”

Harini’s face appeared tense behind her closed eyes to hear that Vinod wants to talk to her and she is curiously looking for how I’m going to handle this.

I shouted to Vinod “Vinod, are you mad ? You should have good understanding on Harini more than me ?
You think what kind of person as Harini ? Are you expecting Harini like girl to come to her husband and openly say “husband, husband, I wide opened legs for Rajesh and we fucked together”. She is like flower with shy man, She is not like Swathi. You don’t break her heart by asking her to speak such things.
She is fragile, she can’t tell her husband that she is enjoying with other person.

Harini is impressed with the level I elevated her with Vinod. Vinod continued “Rajesh, I understand, butt…..”

I interrupted “Ok Vinod, All you need is proof that really Harini is enjoying or not? Right? Ok let me prove it”

I asked “Ok Vinod you said about Swathi’s pussy. You said it was clean shaved like a soft cake”

I will give a proof from my end. Here Harini’s pussy is like a cute garden with soft feather like hairs decorated on her pussy,
which appears so wonderful on her. Hope you now believe, that we both are enjoying here.

Harini is surprised that I’ve utilize this chance and narrate her pussy to her husband and using this to lie to her husband that we both are enjoying.
She cannot come out and say ‘No”. She is sheerly enjoying my naughty stuff.

Vinod expressed “Oh Rajesh, if you are able to explain how her pussy appears, then it is sure that you both are enjoying. I’m fine and happy now.

I continued my teasing “Vinod, not only this. Harini is talking romantically and sexily also you know?”

Harini become tensed to see what is the next lie in my store

Vinod become curious and asked “Oh what is that Rajesh”

I said “Yes Vinod, I and Harini had a debate saying that which one is beautiful, the hairs on her pussy or a peacock feather.
I supported for her pussy her and she said Peacock feather. Finally I only win in the debate”

Vinod: Wow wonderful and interesting debate. How you won ?

Me: I asked her to smell peacock feather and asked if she find any smell there ? And she said “No” I said that her pussy hairs has lot of good fragrance.
She accepted that she is defeated. According to our bet as she got defeated, I need to shave her pussy.
After your call, I will shave her pussy as she has failed in the debate.

Vinod: Wow Wonderful man. Sorry I don’t want to hold you any further. Go ahead with your shaving.

Reactions: ashachinna86

thewall81317

Harini literally shocked to hear that I’m going to shave her pussy. I started loving myself for the creative ways I’m finding to tease her.
She is in worst situation of pretending sleep where she cannot come out and stop me from shaving her pussy.

I started speaking loud to myself. “Mm Ok it is time to shave. Let me bring the razor” and I went to bathroom and returned back with Gillette shaving cream and shaver.

Harini is in ultimate tension to have her pussy shaved by me. I widened her legs and gently took the shaving brush and gently rubbed the soft bristles on her pussy, bristle pressure is creating lot of heat on her.

I circled the brush gently and applied shaving foam and gently shaved it without giving pain to her. I pressed her clitoris with my finger so that to create a smooth surface to shave. She is going uncontrollable emotions within her and without she revealing out as I stared shaving her pussy. After few minutes I completely shaved her pussy and It appeared awesome.

I started narrating her shaved pussy loud and wiped it out softly. I crawled to her ears and said in husky voice. I know you are in deep sleep you can’t hear, but anyway let me tell this. Your pussy is really awesome in shaved condition.

No reactions on her face, but she is enjoying within her my comment.

I said loud “What else more I can do with this pussy.. mmm mmm, got an fantastic idea. It would be great if I draw Harini face just above the pussy area on lower abdomen”

She started shivering to hear I’m going to draw above her pussy.

I said loud “mm I’m not going to draw on clitoris or exactly on slit. I’m going to draw above that area. Cleanly shaved area appears like a clean canvas to me. I’m going to draw”

By adding tension to her and to tease her, I picked sketch pen and spreaded her legs. And Started drawing. I started drawing face shape over 4 inch above edge of her pussy slit. I started narrating and drawing “mm now I’m drawing Harini’s face” I exerted pressure and soft moved with my sketch on her soft areas and tickled pleasure within her. She is terribly holding her control, she started biting her teeth inside her closed mouth.

I continued with loud comments as usual “Now let me draw boobs and nipples”

I draw boob circle and pressed hard dot within that to draw nipple and commented “wow it came really well. Let me draw Harini’s hour glass shaped hip.”I started drawing ).( and pressed hard small circle to draw naval

thewall81317

As I’m drawing all these just above her pussy lips, this is creating huge sensation over her body and creating temptation with her. I know she internally will have a urge for me to proceed and go with action. But I really want to tease her for more time and then attack.

I said with sad tone “Ohh, I should have drawn bit above, now I’m able to draw only up to hip, I don’t have space to draw pussy and legs as real pussy starts here” gave a pause and said “Ok fine I will not draw, real pussy and drawing boobs looks good combination as modern art. Let it be like this…”

She is bit relaxed to hear that I’m going to stop drawing. I was craving within my mind how to tempt, arouse her more and more. I scanned the room and found one old Nokia non smart phone (old one) which is still active, I got a wild idea. I ran and picked the phone and cello tape and came back to her.

She is curiously looking by my movements what I’m going to do.
I Sat next to her and placed the phone on her pussy and used cello tape to stick it there without slipping. She realized that I’m placing a phone over her pussy and positioning it by sticking so that it wont slip.

Now I moved to her head, I side posed and hugged her and cupped her boobs. She is curious on what is happening for her. I kept phone and started hugging her and started nibbling her. I took my other phone and dialed a number.

She is curiously looking to who I’m calling now . At a first ring she shivered her body, she would have realized what I’ve did.

Yes, I kept the phone on her pussy in vibration mode and started calling it from my other phone. As phone is tightly sticked to her clitoris, the direct phone vibration is sending deep pleasure into her nerves.

I started enjoying her face expressions. I gently hugged her tight in side posture and put my legs on her and kept my leg on her with my leg I put preasure over the phone to press on her pussy tightly to send the vibration strong.

While phone is vibrating I started nibbling her nipples at the same time to tempt her.

She should have realized her mistake of asking me to utilize her while she sleep. She is really struggling to keep up her lie of pretending to be sleeping.

Further to tease her I said in husky voice to her ears. “mm I have a bad habit, I will usually start fore play one day in advance.
If I want to do sex on Saturday morning, I will start fore play by Friday evening”

Reactions: ashachinna86

thewall81317

Mean while call got disconnected, so I redialed nokia multiple times to create vibration, and after few minutes I set the call mode to repeated dial so that it will call again after dis connect. I kept the phone side so that it will call in loop.

I see, she is swallowing within her to control her struggle. I pretended Yawning and said
“let the phone ring for some time, I’ll go for a nap. I’ll get up later” without waiting I closed my eyes and pretending sleeping and pretended snoring

As my legs are on her pressing phone, I could sense the vibration on my leg. If my legs are feeling vibration to this extent, her pussy will be struggling for sure.
I kept my eyes closed for 3 minutes and opened my eyes.

I see tears running over the side of her eyes, I know these tears are pleasure tears where she is crying in sleeping mode with pleasure.
I gently wiped it off and kissed on her eyes and moved to her leg. She appeared to be relaxed as I went to her pussy area.

I removed the phone, and her pussy is completely wet and her pussy has oozed out her juices like anything. Phone is completely sticky with her juices on it like anything. I sniffed it and enjoyed the fragrance.

Her face turns eager to invite my cock into her.
Without speaking I went to pooja room and returned back with a plate and camphor (karpooram) on it and a bell in hand and came back to front of her pussy.

I said loud, “see before constructing house, they will do boomi pooja. As this pussy is precious and I’m going to use it first time, let me do pussy pooja before inaugurate.” She was enjoying my naughty comment

I lighted camphor and in one hand circled it over her pussy like showing camphor fire to goddess, and on other hand I started ringing bell as if I’m sincere devotee to her pussy. She couldn’t control her internall laugh and it appears in slight vibration at her lower abdomen.

After a minute I kept them away and kneel down and used two hands to touch her pussy and took them to eye as if sincerely praying.

I’m also completely aroused and my cock is very hard and stiff, I want to pierce her entry and enjoy now. I widened her legs and took my strong rock cock head and gently brushed over her entry. Just kept it touching there and started looking at Harini’s face.

She is shaking her head left to right and right to left with expectation of me to insert. I enjoyed her thirst and with a great amount of preasure I made a full thrust to insert my tool into her pussy. Though it is lubricated it was tight and it slided tightly and hit the complete inside edge of her pussy.

Heartbeat of cock tip I could hear and as I my balls are hitting the pussy outside, the wetness sticked to my balls. I bended completely over her and put my head on neck and started breathing there. My Bare body completely spreaded over her nude body.

I lifted her and inserted my both hands to her back. And I took her both hands those were flexibly hanging and put her hands on my back and started aggressively fucking here.

Wow what a wonderful fucking session after an hour long foreplay. I violently moved my body in fucking posture.

After 3 minutes and 33 seconds I blasted my cum deep inside her vagina.

thewall81317

Oh sorry , I should be precise in my story and detailing. I was wrong , it was not 3 minutes 33 seconds. It was 4 minutes 22 seconds.

I felt a deep relaxation , I could sense the 10 times of my relaxation on Harini’s face as she was struggling with my slow torture all these time.
I get off from her and came to her face. I deeply kissed on both her eyes , cheeks and hugged her and slipped into sleep after such wonderful fuckperience.

I don’t know how long I slept. I distracted by some devotional song sound and got up. I notice that It is dawn and quick clock glance showed time as 9 AM.

Oh goodness , It seems I’ve slept for long time. I searched for Harini , she is not around. I slowly walked out of bed room and entered kitchen hall area.

I saw Harini is completely fresh after taking bath in a fresh new saree like a flower and she is humming song and baking dosa on kitchen.

I stood there and looked at things around. Pooja rack goddess photos are cleaned and I see she has lit up deepam there. Devotional album is playing in music player in background.

She noticed me and smiled “Good Morning Rajesh”

I smiled “ What is it ? Got up ? I see deepam lighted , playing devotional song , baking dosa. What is going on ? You could have took some good rest right ? ”

She smiled “ No Rajesh , I won’t sleep long. I usually get up early and do prayers. So got up early and lit deepam and played devotional songs and preparing breakfast for you. You take bath and come , I’ll serve you hot dosa ”

I looked at her “ What a lovely girl , I got the thought all the things I did to her last night ”

She looked at me and she got shyness on her face , probably she could have also thought of the same.

She gently asked “ mm Rajesh , did you realize the truth I said ”

I got what she meant , but wanted to tease her “ No Harini , what you are asking For ? ”

She blushed “ Nothing , I said right. I’m deep sleeper , you can utilize me during my sleep. Did I rendered cooperation ? ”

I laughed within myself and decided to tease her further , I kept my face sad. She is surprised to see my face sad and asked “ What Rajesh ? Your face is sad ”

I said “ Harini , I was anxious yesterday night to utilize you while you are in sleep , but unfortunately what you said is not true ”

She is shocked to see my complain and asked “ What happen Rajesh ? ”

I started lying “ Harini , you said you will be deep sleeping and your body will be flexible. I came to you midnight.

You kept both your legs tight together. I tried to separate them hard , but they are very stiff and you are not ready to allow me to widen your legs. So I tried hard and failed.

Similarly you have kept your both hands across your boobs and slept. I cannot even open your hands too. So I masturbated and slept disappointed without doing anything. I not enjoyed anything last night.

She is literally shocked to my lie , she very well know that I did all the naughty things last night and had a wonderful fuck. She clearly knows now that I’m teasing her. She cannot tell that I enjoyed because that will break her lie ( deep sleep ) .

I liked teasing her and looked into her eyes. She got shy and started saying

“ ohh no way. I really sleep well and body will be flexible. You would have definitely used me and telling lie now ”

I said keeping my face serious “ No Harini , not at all. I never got anything from you at all last night. You cheated me ”

She started seriously thinking how she can prove me that I enjoyed , her face become bright and said , you cheater , you really enjoyed last night.

I asked “ Harini, how you can say that ? ”

She blushed and said “ I took bath this morning and I notice that you have …….. shaved my ….”

I (Rajesh) not expected this twist , she got an evidence that I enjoyed.

I defended “ No Harini, no way I never shaved you.. ”

She in urge , you cheater , let me prove it and show you and she tried to lift her petty coat to show the shaved pussy and all of sudden she realized what she is doing now and her face turned red and said “ you naughty cheater , I won’t do this. But you have shaved me for sure. I will not show you ”

I strongly said “ You should either show the proof or accept that you not cooperated ”

She said in false angry “ Ok leave , I agree. I not satisfied you , you have not shaved me. I put you in hungry. I agree that. What you want me to do now ? ”

I utilized the situation and said “ So you know that you have not given you to me. Please do it soon. See my wife Swathi slept with Vinod , you are not giving to me. This is un fair ”

I know this time it will not hurt her as she knows I’m teasing her.

She thought for a minute and said “ Ok now I have no way. We will do it today”

I jumped and hugged her and said “ come let us go to bed room ”

She pushed me and said,” no no not now Let me check for auspicious time ”

She took a calendar and started seriously scanning things and said to me “Rajesh, let us do this by tonight after 11 PM ”

I asked disappointedly “ Why Harini ? Looking for auspicious time ? And pushing it to late night ? ”

She said “ Rajesh , when our blood mixes for first time , it should be during auspicious time ”

I out of curiosity said “ It is only for first time right ? Today will be second time right, why….. ”

I got my mistake , I spelled out that today is second time.

She came caught my ears and said “ Now you idiot trapped , how dare you are lying.

I purposefully put this trap to get the truth out of your mouth. Now you agreed ”

We both laughed out loud like anything

thewall81317

Readers , Hope you had a tremendous journey of a romantic , erotic , action packed love story.

I like to put the story to an end with this. I know if I write , it will go nonstop that much of incidents and situations are there. Logically want to put an end here.

If I narrate details each of such incident it will take another 15 parts. So let me put a stop here , but with quickly giving bullet / summary of key things.
Instead of detail narration, just to explain it quick.

Harini’s First blow Job

As she promised , while I was on sleep , she crawled to my leg and tried to pick my cock and she operated it like a baby handling a toy , in an innocent way.
She is not hard core person , so she played with it like baby and put it into her mouth.

I don’t know what she felt , she rushed to rest room and I could hear vomit sound there. I came out of pretended sleep and went to rest room to see her.
She is vomiting. I held her head to help complete vomiting.

I felt bad and pity for her and scolded her saying that she should not done this if she is not comfortable. She cried with inferiority complex that she is unable to do things where other girls do easily. She is adamant in doing it even after repeatedly insisting to not do it. So I didn’t had any other option than educating her.

I sat next to her in bed and gave a banana to her and taught her to practice Banana for blow job. Teached her how to suck the tip and how to take it wholly inside mouth.

She slowly practiced with banana , Keeping my hands on her shoulder and watching her erotically she sucking banana was awesome feeling.

After few days of learning , she made an debundant , maiden blow job with my real cock. I helped her by coating my cock with honey so that she don’t feel disgusting.