• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Which team will win ashes 2023

paarth milf lover

I m a big big milf and shayari lover💕♥️
Aus. 299/8 Day One

end of first day, a riveting day. . Australia have runs at a good clip, but with no scores over 51, England have stuck to their task well, with Chris Woakes the pick of the bowlers, but Stuart Broad's 600th wicket was the landmark moment. Wood bowled rapidly to pries out a well-set Steve Smith, and Moeen chipped in with the other big gun, Labuschagne. Two pacers of England have more than 1200 wickets between them.

A balanced day, if Aus can take lead say beyond 320, it will remain a balanced game.
Yes I think it was a bad decision from stokes win the toss and elected to bowl... because in old Trafford no teams won the match after winning the toss and elected to field.. Runs on the board always gives pressure to other team..

Australia any thing around 340 is in a good position..

My first prediction is 3-1 Australia my latest prediction is 3-1 Australia..

Reactions: komaalrani

Rusev

Yes I think it was a bad decision from stokes win the toss and elected to bowl... because in old Trafford no teams won the match after winning the toss and elected to field.. Runs on the board always gives pressure to other team..

Yas

komaalrani

Absolutely true and very logical, Australia bats deep. England has a good pace battery, very experienced, so maybe he wanted to take the advantage. If they could have bowled Australia our before the close of game and under 280, may be this would have been rated as a good decision. But Australia will score 300 + and everything depends on the current batters on the crease. too early to predict anything, but a very absorbing a game, whosoever, wins or losses, it is the Test Cricket, which is a winner, sad to say unlike India West Indies match.

• Love
Reactions: paarth milf lover

Rusev

Absolutely true and very logical, Australia bats deep. England has a good pace battery, very experienced, so maybe he wanted to take the advantage. If they could have bowled Australia our before the close of game and under 280, may be this would have been rated as a good decision. But Australia will score 300 + and everything depends on the current batters on the crease. too early to predict anything, but a very absorbing a game, whosoever, wins or losses, it is the Test Cricket, which is a winner, sad to say unlike India West Indies match.
Yaa right

komaalrani

England is batting strongly, a tough even contest and that has made it so worth while watching. On the other hand India match again looks one sided.

• Love
Reactions: paarth milf lover

paarth milf lover

England is batting strongly, a tough even contest and that has made it so worth while watching. On the other hand India match again looks one sided.
Yes with 2 quick wickets can slow down the match if England can take a lead around 150 plus it is difficult to win the match for Australia..

paarth milf lover

this match is in the hand of england..or weather forecast also not so good in next 2 days.. either england win or draw

Australia is not in the position to win this test match.The first innings lead is huge .

the king of strong

Life is too short be happy and stay happy
Marnus showed some great tastics now marsh and green had need storng parthsnip to save the test for aus