• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

WELLWISHERS OF XFORUM - OFFICIAL PARTY THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguaar

Prime
WELLWISHERS OF XFORUM
Way Towards The Betterment Of Forum

Polish-20210908-194340754.jpg

Black-and-White-Collage-Book-Cover.jpg

Just reply in Party Thread (WELLWISHERS OF XFORUM - OFFICIAL PARTY THREAD)....... "I JOIN THIS PARTY" or "I AM IN" and your name will be added in the Party's Members List as soon as I come online.

:announce: All members please read election (RULES & QUERIES THREAD) before joining party and keep it in mind while doing any activity. :announce:

We are Friends and Friends are Always there for you

दोस्तों जैसा कि आप जानते हैं एक्सफोरम पर इलेक्शन शुरू हो रहे हैं, इन इलेक्शन में हिस्सा लेने के लिये हमारी वेलविशर्स ऑफ एक्सफोरम पार्टी (WWX पार्टी) मैदान में है और हम आप सब से हमारी पार्टी ज्वाइन करने का आग्रह करते हैं। पार्टी ज्वाइन करने के लिये I am in या फिर I join this party पोस्ट करें। हमारा नारा है ‘‘वेलविशर्स ऑफ एक्सफोरम को जिताओ एक्सफोरम को बेहतर बनाओ’’ इस नारे के साथ हम जीतने पर एक्सफोरम को और भी बेहतर बनायेंगे।

तो दोस्तों पार्टी ज्वाइन करें और (RULES & QUERIES THREAD) पर जाकर इस इलेक्शन से संबंधित नियम जरूर पड़ लें

Last edited:

Jaguaar

Prime
Last edited:

Jaguaar

Prime
Polish-20210908-095930713
As the name state "WELLWISHERS OF XFORUM " so our whole concentration is on to make the forum better.

Party Manifesto

1) Make a friendly arena in XForum , clean XForum , abuse free XForum as Aap hain to Hum Hain

2) Support new members and resolve their problems ASAP.

3) For any dispute we purpose to admin for a court room where you can raise your voice against any harmful activity against you.

4) New members of every section be it writers of story section or picture uploader of pnv section facing lots of problem like picture editing or banner for story or index making & updating. Our party help them out in each and every problem.

5) For Pnv picture uploader we purpose to admin for a super uploader award.

6) Xclusive poster are really exclusive. Any issue regarding exclusive poster uploader, resolve it minimum possible time.

7) We don't know about many of members, so we have plan to open an interview thread where we take interview or short intro to be familar with new members.

8) Most of the writers are confused when multiple prefixes in story section come together. So we are planning to purpose a new prefix of Drama, where you can write multiple prefixes story.

9) Almost every section of stories be it Hindi, English or Regional story section, our experts is here. So we are here to suggest readers choice completed story. "we can guide the readers with completed stories list as per their choices/interest".

10)There are many stories which are incomplete, writers are not restarting the story. So we purpose a new section like Completed story section where all incomplete stories will be stored. That will be easy for readers to know which stories are completed.

11) Strict Action will be taken who harass/ abuse/ demoralise the members of Xforum and the new writer.

12) Finally, no need to go anywhere because we are here to listen you and resolve your problem.

Last edited:

Jaguaar

Prime
Polish-20210908-100434595
  • Threads of all party members will be given special attention.
  • Core Team members will get Election winner award if we win.
  • We win or not but you will surely make new and best friends 'forever'.

Last edited:

Jaguaar

Prime
Polish-20210909-144412665

Last Date To Create Your Party Thread With Core Team, Banners and Manifesto = 9 September 10:00am.​

Tasks 1-5​
9 September to 13 September​
Auction​
14th September​
Voting Begins​
16th September​
Voting Ends​
19th September​

Last edited:

Jaguaar

Prime
Polish-20210909-144531688