• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Should I continue the story?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anulekha grinned at the shocked expression on Anupriya's face. She let out her tongue and licked the cum sitting on her upper lip.

"So what do you wanna tell me sis?" she said mockingly. "Anyway, stop disturbing others when they are having fun..."

PHTAACK!

Before she could complete her sentence, Anupriya had landed a hard slap on her cheek. Anulekha was shocked that her sister would actually slap her. She lifted her face and looked at her sister staring with such intensity.

"You ungrateful bitch!" said Anupriya. "All that sacrifice I've made, and you throw it away!"

Before she could say anymore, Anulekha lunged at her and started hitting her. Anupriya was shocked for a second and then she started defending herself. They were both wrestling with each other and fell on the bed. Anulekha's towel came off and she was fighting nude.

As sexy as it was watching two women catfight, Dhondu knew he had to intervene. He pulled Anupriya off by her clothes and tried to use his other hand to block Anulekha. But they kept flaying their arms hoping to hit the other, but only hurting Dhondu in the process.

"Stop interfering Dhondu," yelled Anupriya. "I need to teach her a lesson!"

"Yes Dhondu," hissed Anulekha, "This uppity bitch thinks too much of herself. Let me show her her real place."

PHTACK! PHTACK!

Dhondu had landed two slaps on each of the sisters' cheeks. Both sisters saw red as his heavy slap stung their cheeks harder than the weak blows they were trading.

"When a man talks, the woman should listen!" said Dhondu in a voice that made them cower in fear.

"As much as I love to pit you sisters against each other in a competition to have sex with me," he continued, "I think there is some bad blood between you two."

He turned to Anulekha and said, "Now wash your face and wear some clothes. I know you have a sinister design behind your eagerness to have sex with me."

Ten minutes later, both sisters were sitting on either side of the dining table with Dhondu sitting in the middle chair Balwant usually sat in. Both of them were looking down, not ready to talk. Dhondu decided he needed to break the ice. He turned towards Anulekha.

"I loved the way you were so eager to have sex with me," he said "But I'm not a fool to believe that it's my charm alone. I know you are doing this just to spite your sister. For a woman who was angry yesterday at her for cheating on her husband, you are now competing for her lover. May I know why?"

Anulekha turned red in embarrassment. She was looking down but felt Anupriya's eyes drilling her. She slowly started her story

"Growing up I always admired my sister. She was my inspiration. We were very close. When she became a teenager,I saw the number of boys who were falling for her but I was happy for her. I was a bit envious, but I liked her."

"Then she got this proposal from Mahesh Thakur out of the blue and I was very happy that she was going to get married to a rich family which our drunk father could never manage. It was a Cinderella story and I was happy for her marriage. But then everyone started praising how she landed a relationship with a powerful family. Everyone was praising her."

She looked down at the floor and took a deep breath before she continued. She absently scratched a remaining piece cum on her face which had started to dry.

"Then Balwant ji offered to pay for my college education when the number of graduates in our village is less than five and none of them were women. Everyone was telling me how thankful I should be for her etc etc. I was getting angrier. Many girls in my college have boyfriends but I didn't want to take that risk and spoil Balwant's reputation."

"Then yesterday when I saw you and Dhondu fucking in the storeroom, my world got shattered. My perfect goody two shoes sister was having an affair with a servant. The world was praising her but she was doing this. It's so unfair. But then while leaving, Dhondu explained everything about Mahesh's problem and I felt pity on you slightly."

Anulekha looked at her sister and sniffed, her eyes getting wet.

"But then Dhondu seduced and fucked me and made me realise the carnal pleasures of sex. I couldn't believe how nothing sticks to you. You somehow always find a better thing, no matter what. Your husband and father-in-law aren't home much, giving you enough time to enjoy yourself and also enjoy the wealth."

"So I wanted to compete with you in one thing. That's why I'm trying to seduce Dhondu away from you. I know it sounds childish, but I don't know what else to do to lash out with my frustrations."

She finished talking and started crying. Anupriya too had tears in her eyes. She never really knew what her sister thought of her until now. It was a shock that she was jealous of her despite being so close. She waited for her to stop crying.

"Anulekha, you have no reason to be jealous of me. Remember that we have a four years age difference so when I was in my teens you were still a child. But now I'm a mother and have gone into the aunty stage. You have just bloomed into a beautiful woman. Just be patient and you will get your attention too."

She reached over the table to try and hold her sister's hands, but she couldn't quite reach.

"I entered married life so happy but it turned upside down on my first night, but I kept patience. I thought that it's some temporary discomfort and he would get better. But instead of addressing his problem, he soon stopped interacting with me in a sexual way at all. I was feeling dejected and sad. Then one day, Balwant told me that he wanted a grandchild before people started asking questions and had arranged a meeting with a clinic for me."

Anupriya gave a harsh, short laugh and looked towards her bedroom.

"That's when I realised that the whole thing was a setup and I was just a sacrificial lamb for this family's reputation. It led me into depression and I contemplated suicide."

She looked into the eyes of Anulekha. "But then I thought of you. Unlike me, you can have a good future. But our father is a drunkard and has loans all over the place. The offer of college is the only way to save you. You can get a job, move out of the village and get married to whomever you want. So I decided to stay put, at least for the sake of you. I never thought my sister was jealous of me. The very girl who is keeping me alive. I'm sorry for not being there for you."

Both sisters looked at each other, crying loudly.

"If there is a time for a hug, I think this is it," Dhondu said softly, interrupting them. They both got up and hugged each other and started crying on each other's shoulders.

"I'm really sorry, didi," cried Anulekha. "I didn't understand the sacrifices you made for me. Please forgive me."

"It's ok dear. I was a bit blind to you also," replied Anupriya, sobbing.

Dhondu came forward and hugged both of them. "I guess you forgot the person who helped you in this."

Both the sisters laughed and he pressed both of their breasts. He pulled them towards the living room and all three of them sat on the couch.

"I think this reunion needs a celebration," Dhondu declared. "Let's have a threesome!"

"What?'" asked both the sisters in unison.

"Come on girls, now that you are all fine with having sex with me. Why not together? It will be more fun." He looked at Anulekha and said, "More taboo."

"No way!" shouted Anupriya after she saw him trying to convince her sister. But she forgot that her sister was rebellious, especially against her.

"Why not?" asked Anulekha. "We have seen each naked many times before."

Before they had moved to this mansion they had lived in a 1 bedroom house with a hall and kitchen integrated. They had no choice but to dress in the morning before school in the same room.

"But that was different," said Anupriya. "We are related and it will be incest!"

"Come on dear," said Dhondu. "In olden days it was common for kings and nobles to marry their sisters in order to avoid any issues related to property later. Do you think they never tried a threesome?"

"Yes sister," pleaded Anulekha. "Let's try this. After all, Dhondu has helped you a lot and this will be a good thank you for him. Come, let's go to the bedroom."

"Not now," said Dhondu, surprising both of them. "Look, this is a big thing in my life and I want to do it right. I had the chance to have sex with two beautiful women but it happened under strange circumstances. I want a proper first night like we do post marriage with flowers, decorations and everything."

He put his arms around both of them and hugged.

"Also I have discharged six times in the last 24 hours. I need some rest and maybe a few village crabs (an aphrodisiac). I'm going to the garden to pick up some flowers. Wear your best saree and loan one to your sister but wear an old blouse."

"Why an old blouse?" asked Anupriya.

"I might end up tearing them off your body."chuckled Dhondu.

"Wow, I love this idea," said Anulekha. "Anyway, your first night didn't end well and I don't know how mine will be. Let's try this roleplay!"

Dhondu smiled looking at her enthusiasm. She made the job very easy for him by convincing her sister.

For the rest of the day, Dhondu decorated the bedroom with flowers. The sisters bathed and then wore their best saree. They also helped the other with their makeup to look like a bride and had their hair done. After dinner, Anupriya tucked his son into bed and gave him a dose of cough syrup which knocked out kids for a long time.

Dhondu was sitting inside the decorated bedroom wearing the sherwani he wore during his marriage.

At 9 pm, the door opened and both the sisters entered the room with a glass of milk in their hand.

Dhondu smiled at their traditional offering. His village saying again floated into his head.

"'Marry one woman and she will fight with you, marry two women then they will fight for you.

I'm sorry but my work and personal life is keeping me busy atleast till year end. Also I've ideas on the landlord series and nri bride. . anyway the story of 2 sister's is over on a plot level. It just needs to end in a marathon threesomes with both sister's.
if anyone wishes to complete. Please be my guest. Just one condition, make it AWESOME