• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Subi's big belly part 2

Aunty123

The next day after subi woke up, the old mens saliva were still stuck inside her big belly deep navel. Subi tried to wash it off the old mens salivas from her big belly deep navel but she only wiped off the old mens salivas very little from her deep navel and she left some of the old mens salivas inside her big belly deep navel.

Subi was getting ready to go work. Subi wore saree, as subi wore her saree this time she slid her pallu aside even more which exposed her full big fat belly showing her big fat belly deep navel. So subi slid her pallu side ways which exposed her full big fat belly deep navel and was going to work. As subi slid her saree side exposing her full big fat belly and exposing her big fat belly deep navel while subi was walking towards the bus stop subi's big fat belly was jiggling and jiggling, subi was jiggling and jiggling her full big fat belly deep navel while walking towards the bus stop and waiting for the bus. Subi was the only standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus while she was standing and exposing her full big fat belly deep navel.

There was one old man walking towards bus stop, just as he saw subi exposing her full big fat belly deep navel the old man was walking towards subi so he can stare at subi's exposed big fat belly deep navel while he is waiting for the bus.

The old man: wow look at this lady's big fat belly deep navel showing in public.

The old man "I wanna pinch her big fat belly deep navel in public".

Subi exposed her big fat belly deep navel in public while waiting for the bus

The old man stood next subi and said

"wow you look nice"

Subi: " thank you".

The old man:

"Also do you always your big belly deep navel in public"?

Subi " I don't mind exposing my big belly deep navel.

The old man " Your husband must very lucky to kiss your big belly deep navel".

Subi "I am divorced women"

The old man "oh I am sorry to hear that"

Subi just smiled at the him

The old man "I am jealous, I wish I had a wife like you so I touch your big belly deep navel and I want to kiss your big belly deep navel".

Subi smiles at the old man when he said that.

The old man kept staring at subi's big belly deep navel

The old man "wow your big belly deep navel is so sexy"

Subi looks at him as the old man kept staring her big belly deep navel.

The old man: "I wish I could touch your big belly"

The old man: "when you get in the bus, do people hold your big belly when if there is no seat to sit down"

Subi "no people don't hold my big belly in bus"

The old man "if I was in the bus with you I would hold your big belly for support so I don't fall"

When the old man said to subi, subi smiles at him.

Then old man got tempted to touch subi's big belly in public while they were alone waiting for the bus when was no one was around them.

The old man kept staring at subi's big belly deep navel and subi kept smiling looking at him while he was staring at her big belly.

The old man "can I touch your big belly"

Subi checked to see if anyone was around and when no one was around them subi said:

Subi "mmm"

The old man "so I can touch your big belly?"

Subi "yes you can touch my big belly"

Subi moved her hands to let the old man touch her big belly deep navel.

The old man put his hands on subi's big belly and he was holding subi's big belly.

The old man saw subi's big belly deep navel and he pushed his finger inside subi's big belly deep navel.

Then old man checked if anyone was watching them but no one was around and looking when the old man and subi was alone at the bus stop, the old man was holding subi's big belly and he kissed subi's big belly deep navel.

The old man "wow your big belly deep navel is very soft".

The old man: " I wish I could kiss your big belly deep navel everyday".

Subi smiled at the old man and said

Subi "I know you would kiss my big belly deep navel if you were my husband"

The old man pinched and squeezed subi's big belly deep navel and it gave subi good pleasure. Then old man pinched and squeezed subi's big belly deep navel and subi closed her eyes loving the good pleasure of the old man pinching and squeezing subi's big belly deep navel.

Just before the old man wanted to kiss subi's big belly deep navel again the bus arrived.

Both subi and the old man got on the bus. The old man and subi went at the back of the bus because there were no seats. The old man was standing in front of subi's big belly.

As the bus started moving subi and the oldan was talking casually. While both subi and the old man was standing and talking, the old man casually put both his hands on subi's big belly and he holds subi's big belly while talking to her.

The old man "wow your big soft belly feels so good on my hands"

The old man just kept both his hands firmly on subi's big belly and he was holding subi's big belly

Subi didn't react when the old man kept his both hands on her big belly and when he was holding subi's big belly. Subi enjoys the old man's hands holding her big belly while they were on the bus.

The old man "how does it feel when I hold your big belly"

Subi " it feels good when you hold my big belly"

The old man "can I hold your big belly until I get off the bus"

Subi " yes you can hold my big belly until you get off the bus"

The bus jerked due to uneven surface roads. When the bus jerked, as the old man was holding subi's big belly, subi's big belly jiggled and jiggled on the old man's hands.

Subi's big belly kept jiggling and jiggling on the old man's hands as the bus kept jerking.
After sometime the old man was sitting on a seat in front of subi. Subi's big belly deep navel was exposed in front of the man's face. He knew he want to hold subi's big side belly and he want to kiss subi's big belly deep navel but then just as as the old man was about to hold subi's big belly and to kiss her big belly deep navel, subi pressed her big belly on the old man's face, the old man closed his eyes enjoying the pleasure of subi's big belly pressing on his face then the old man grabbed subi's big belly and he kissed subi's big belly deep navel and subi closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure while the old man was holding subi's big belly and while he was kissing subi's big belly deep navel.

The old man kept holding subi's big belly and kissing her big deep navel and when no was looking subi closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure while the old man was holding her big belly and kissing her big belly deep navel. While Subi exposedbl her big belly deep navel in front of the old man's face, the old man took photos of subi's big belly. Subi didn't mind the old man taking photos of her her exposed big belly deep navel.

The old man's stop arrived and just before the old man got off, he hold subi's big belly and he gave a big kiss on subi's big belly deep navel then after sometime subi also reached her school and she went to school.

Reactions: kingkhankar

kingkhankar

The next day after subi woke up, the old mens saliva were still stuck inside her big belly deep navel. Subi tried to wash it off the old mens salivas from her big belly deep navel but she only wiped off the old mens salivas very little from her deep navel and she left some of the old mens salivas inside her big belly deep navel.

Subi was getting ready to go work. Subi wore saree, as subi wore her saree this time she slid her pallu aside even more which exposed her full big fat belly showing her big fat belly deep navel. So subi slid her pallu side ways which exposed her full big fat belly deep navel and was going to work. As subi slid her saree side exposing her full big fat belly and exposing her big fat belly deep navel while subi was walking towards the bus stop subi's big fat belly was jiggling and jiggling, subi was jiggling and jiggling her full big fat belly deep navel while walking towards the bus stop and waiting for the bus. Subi was the only standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus while she was standing and exposing her full big fat belly deep navel.

There was one old man walking towards bus stop, just as he saw subi exposing her full big fat belly deep navel the old man was walking towards subi so he can stare at subi's exposed big fat belly deep navel while he is waiting for the bus.

The old man: wow look at this lady's big fat belly deep navel showing in public.

The old man "I wanna pinch her big fat belly deep navel in public".

Subi exposed her big fat belly deep navel in public while waiting for the bus

The old man stood next subi and said

"wow you look nice"

Subi: " thank you".

The old man:

"Also do you always your big belly deep navel in public"?

Subi " I don't mind exposing my big belly deep navel.

The old man " Your husband must very lucky to kiss your big belly deep navel".

Subi "I am divorced women"

The old man "oh I am sorry to hear that"

Subi just smiled at the him

The old man "I am jealous, I wish I had a wife like you so I touch your big belly deep navel and I want to kiss your big belly deep navel".

Subi smiles at the old man when he said that.

The old man kept staring at subi's big belly deep navel

The old man "wow your big belly deep navel is so sexy"

Subi looks at him as the old man kept staring her big belly deep navel.

The old man: "I wish I could touch your big belly"

The old man: "when you get in the bus, do people hold your big belly when if there is no seat to sit down"

Subi "no people don't hold my big belly in bus"

The old man "if I was in the bus with you I would hold your big belly for support so I don't fall"

When the old man said to subi, subi smiles at him.

Then old man got tempted to touch subi's big belly in public while they were alone waiting for the bus when was no one was around them.

The old man kept staring at subi's big belly deep navel and subi kept smiling looking at him while he was staring at her big belly.

The old man "can I touch your big belly"

Subi checked to see if anyone was around and when no one was around them subi said:

Subi "mmm"

The old man "so I can touch your big belly?"

Subi "yes you can touch my big belly"

Subi moved her hands to let the old man touch her big belly deep navel.

The old man put his hands on subi's big belly and he was holding subi's big belly.

The old man saw subi's big belly deep navel and he pushed his finger inside subi's big belly deep navel.

Then old man checked if anyone was watching them but no one was around and looking when the old man and subi was alone at the bus stop, the old man was holding subi's big belly and he kissed subi's big belly deep navel.

The old man "wow your big belly deep navel is very soft".

The old man: " I wish I could kiss your big belly deep navel everyday".

Subi smiled at the old man and said

Subi "I know you would kiss my big belly deep navel if you were my husband"

The old man pinched and squeezed subi's big belly deep navel and it gave subi good pleasure. Then old man pinched and squeezed subi's big belly deep navel and subi closed her eyes loving the good pleasure of the old man pinching and squeezing subi's big belly deep navel.

Just before the old man wanted to kiss subi's big belly deep navel again the bus arrived.

Both subi and the old man got on the bus. The old man and subi went at the back of the bus because there were no seats. The old man was standing in front of subi's big belly.

As the bus started moving subi and the oldan was talking casually. While both subi and the old man was standing and talking, the old man casually put both his hands on subi's big belly and he holds subi's big belly while talking to her.

The old man "wow your big soft belly feels so good on my hands"

The old man just kept both his hands firmly on subi's big belly and he was holding subi's big belly

Subi didn't react when the old man kept his both hands on her big belly and when he was holding subi's big belly. Subi enjoys the old man's hands holding her big belly while they were on the bus.

The old man "how does it feel when I hold your big belly"

Subi " it feels good when you hold my big belly"

The old man "can I hold your big belly until I get off the bus"

Subi " yes you can hold my big belly until you get off the bus"

The bus jerked due to uneven surface roads. When the bus jerked, as the old man was holding subi's big belly, subi's big belly jiggled and jiggled on the old man's hands.

Subi's big belly kept jiggling and jiggling on the old man's hands as the bus kept jerking.
After sometime the old man was sitting on a seat in front of subi. Subi's big belly deep navel was exposed in front of the man's face. He knew he want to hold subi's big side belly and he want to kiss subi's big belly deep navel but then just as as the old man was about to hold subi's big belly and to kiss her big belly deep navel, subi pressed her big belly on the old man's face, the old man closed his eyes enjoying the pleasure of subi's big belly pressing on his face then the old man grabbed subi's big belly and he kissed subi's big belly deep navel and subi closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure while the old man was holding subi's big belly and while he was kissing subi's big belly deep navel.

The old man kept holding subi's big belly and kissing her big deep navel and when no was looking subi closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure while the old man was holding her big belly and kissing her big belly deep navel. While Subi exposedbl her big belly deep navel in front of the old man's face, the old man took photos of subi's big belly. Subi didn't mind the old man taking photos of her her exposed big belly deep navel.

The old man's stop arrived and just before the old man got off, he hold subi's big belly and he gave a big kiss on subi's big belly deep navel then after sometime subi also reached her school and she went to school.
Nice Story.