• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

South Africa Tour of India Live Chit-Chat Thread

Who will win Series?

• IND

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • RSA

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Drinks are on the field now. It's been all India once again, they got rid of the nightwatchman early and then de Bruyn, who was looking so good wasted his start with a poor shot. du Plessis and de Kock in - perhaps the best bet for the visitors, can they save the sinking ship?

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Second warning for Ishant Sharma! For running on the danger area. Virat Kohli is having a chat with umpire Chris Gaffaney and so does the bowler. The pacer shifts to round the wicket

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Mohammed Shami [7.0-2-13-2] is back into the attack

Sarthak A says: With Umesh Yadav making a strong comeback, seems like Navdeep Saini has to wait a little longer for his international debut in red ball cricket.

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
RSA 84/5 (30.0)
CRR: 2.8
Day 3: 1st Session - South Africa trail by 517 runs

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
RSA 105/5 (35.0)
CRR: 3
Day 3: 1st Session - South Africa trail by 496 runs

Trinity

Staff member
Super-Moderator
Ashwin to de Kock, THAT'S OUT!! Bowled!!

Mak

Recuérdame!
Ashwin to de Kock, out Bowled!! Quinton de Kock has been cleaned up! He's shell-shocked. Still is. Doesn't want to leave the field. Remeber Gatting's reaction after getting out to that Warne delivery? Well, the South African wicketkeeper-batsman reacts in a similar way. This was bowled a touch quicker from a shorter length, de Kock was lazy as he hung back to work it through the leg-side. Got beaten by the away-spin and the ball clipped the top of off. de Kock b Ashwin 31(48) [4s-7]

Mak

Recuérdame!
RSA 136/6 (42.0)
CRR: 3.24
Day 3: Lunch Break - South Africa trail by 465 runs

Mak

Recuérdame!
11:33 IST, 06:03 GMT: South Africa have added 100 runs in this session, but they have also lost three wickets in the same period. The pacers - Shami and Umesh - started proceedings and they accounted for Nortje and de Bruyn respectively in the first hour. Faf du Plessis and QdK were the visitors' best hope and they were batting with rather ease. However, immediately after the skipper's half-ton, de Kock was castled by a beaut from Ashwin. The Indian offspinner has found the right rhythm and has already troubled Muthusamy. Faf has been positive, but with not much batting to follow, India will be looking to wrap up this innings quickly. Is it too early to ask if Kohli will enforce the follow-on?

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
7th down SA

Status
Not open for further replies.