• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance SON'S GIRLFRIEND

Jazzy007

Rafiq instructed Zainab to take his penis in her mouth and suck..

Zainab has never given blowjob to anyone... She also want to avoid the stinking meat in her mouth. With the pre cum .. there was a pungent smell in the room. She looked at the erect penis. The pink meat was staring shamelessly and Mr, Rafiq's Adrenalin was very too..

Zainab knew that rhe circumcised dick's pink exposed part may carry infections . She was in no way willing to take that piece of flesh in her mouth. She knew that if she rejects then Rafiq would forcefully penetrate her.

Unwillingly, she run her tongue on the pink flesh.. Rafiq moaned with excitement.. He placed his hands on Zainab's head and pushed her on his penis.

Zainab had now no option but to take the penis in her mouth.. She took the penis in her mouth and started sucking the penis creating vacuum in that area...

Rafiq was in excitement . He closed his eyes and moaned loudly. With each stroke he felt like in heaven...He was enjoying this too much.. He had forced Sadia to give him blowjob but she never took the penis in her mouth and due to this Rafiq had beaten her several times...

Each stroke increased the excitement and his excitement reached the culmination point...He has never experienced this before..

He is not able to hold his cum further and he oozed out the cum inside Zainab's mouth... He jerked his pelvis in excitement when the cum was shooting out..

Zainab took out the cum in her hands and showed it to Rafiq..

Rafiq instructed her to apply his cum all over her body specially her boobs, stomach, thighs and ass cheeks...

Zainab had no option but to follow instructions.. The cum of this ugly man was pungent and Zainab's body was stinking but the smell is erotic...

Rafiq felt light and sleepy.. He embraced Zainab and dozed off to sleep...Both were naked and the room was smelling of the cum of Rafiq...
Both dozed off in the naked embrace...

Reactions: Sheild

Jazzy007

Nest morning Zainab woke up and saw Rafiq cuddling to her.. Both had not a thread between their bodies.. The cum in her body was stinking and she felt like puking...

In a short while Rafiq too got up and felt excited in the morning with his naked young wife by his side.. He wanted to mount on her and screw her. He is ever excited.

He tried to get on top of her.

Zainab : Darling !! the pain in my pussy is still there. Its healing slowly slowly..

Rafiq : Darling !! you are my my legally wedded wife and I have married you to enjoy sex with you. You know at this age... I cannot go to brothels or call sluts in my house. After all, I am a respectable man in the society. My Children have grown up and they hold me in high regards... So the only purpose of marrying you is to have sex on demand.. You cannot tell me know... Dont forget women are men's property and he can use her the way he likes...

Zainab 's thoughts went back to Mr. Mehta who considered her as a human being and respected her as a woman... He has restrained himself for pre marital sex. He considered women equal to men and supported education of women and freedom of women from the obnoxious tent which cover them and suffocate them. He is a man of principals who have sacrificed his whole life for good upbringing of his sons. He stayed without a woman for 20 years of his prime years.

And here Rafiq is a man who has a wife fighting for life and death in the hospital and all he wants is sex with his young 20 years old wife who is younger than his sons. All matters in his life is sex ... sex ... & sex... He considers women as mere property to be used for one's satisfaction...

The culture differences between the two men have carved them out differently. The cult has spoiled people and made them selfish, egoistic and self centered...

Zainab came back to the current situation where her husband is demanding sex and she is not ready as her vagina is ripe with the wounds of rape done on her day before yesterday...

Zainab knew that she is trapped and she cant do much but she can avoid this ordeal now and can only postpone it...

Zainab ": Darling !! Leave me for now.. Tonight I will not stop you.,, You can have whatever you want and I will fully co-operate with you..

Hearing this Rafiq eyes brightened up and he exclaimed excitedly " Wow dear !! Thats so nice... OK... I keep your word. Let me see how you treat me in the night...

Zainab was sad about what she has said but a caged bird can have little choice...

Rafiq : You wanted to buy undergarments.. I will take you today with me and buy you some good sexy bras and panties which would be for my eyes to enjoy and you will choose what to wear tonight and increase my excitement...

Zainab always purchased undergarments on her own. She never took any of her friends along too . This freedom to choose her undergarments is her exclusive right and today her old husband wants to capture that area...

Jazzy007

After doing the morning chores and having breakfast... Rafiq expressed his willingness to take Zainab out for purchasing her undergarments. His major objective was the kick of excitement which he wanted to have in the night when he desired to see his young wife in these sexy undergarments...

He signaled Zainab to go the bedroom and wait and he would join in some time. Zainab was not interested to go with Rafiq. She wanted this freedom of such private work exclusively to be done by her. However, she has no choice...

Within a short time Rafiq came into the room and latched the door... He sat on the cushy chair and told Zainab to change her clothes in front of him. She felt very humiliated but with no option.

She removed the veil around her and felt a fresh breadth of air in her lungs.

She removed her kurti. salwar and her rather bland undergarments and stood completely naked in front of Rafiq whose eyes gleamed with pleasure.

Rafiq : Jameman !! I really in love with your sexy figure. God has gifted you the exact flesh in the exact places. I like your boobs. Big, round and the pink nipples are awesome... Also your pink vagina... so fresh and I would take the pride in taking your virginity... Today getting a virgin wife and that too in this age is impossibler. God is kind and merciful !!!

Zainab realized that the man is a tumbler of lust... she felt very shy standing in front of her old husband in broad daylight and hearing praises of her private parts.

Zainab : Should we go and visit Sadia aunty..

Rafiq : Oh that old cow !! she is no use to me now.. She is no fun fucking...over the years I have dealt with her and had 3 children with her . Now she has no physical charm left and I have lost interest in her... Let her live ot die.. I don't care.

Zainab was very disturbed with this statement. What kind of selfish and self centered man is he... ??

He has no respect for a woman with whom he has spent 30 years of his life , who has sacrificed everything for him.,,, borne their 3 children who are now adult and independent...

And this is the respect which Rafiq is giving to her... Absolutely he is devoid of all emotions.. Such people cant be called a human being...

As per Rafiq's instructions Zainab draped herself in the veil from head to toe. Only her eyes were protruding and that too is covered with with a light net. Her fingers and foot toes too covered with the black gloves and she was feeling very uncomfortable.

Rafiq put a long kurta and a short pajama which was 1 1/4" above his toes...It looked funny and uncomfortable at the same time...

Zainab was finding it very difficult to move with this burden on her body.

They went to famous lingerie shop and Rafiq was complaining about the models pictured in the ads which were advertised on the shops.

Zainab thought to herself : What a hypocrite. At this age he has married a young girl for sex and fuck and now he is unhappy with the models advertising lingerie brands in their mere undergarments.. Hypocrite of the first order !!!

Rafiq had told Zainab not to speak a word. She is rather not allowed to speak. Her husband should do the speaking ans her work is to remain a mute spectator...

Rafiq chose a few sexy undergarments and asked the sales girl for the trail room.

Rafiq and Zainab were advancing towards the trail room . The sales girl stopped Rafiq as he cannot enter women Trail room.

Rafiq turned furious... She is my wife and I want to see her in the new lingerie and choose a few ones . The sales girl was adamant. Rafiq was furious for being denied entry...

He is an influential person in the society and he dialed one of his contracts... Few minutes later, the Store manager came running down and scolded the Sales girl for denying him entry...

The manager begged for pardon and left...

Zainab saw the helpless Sales girl who was just doing her duty and following the rules. Society is corrupt because the influential people are havens of corruption...

Mr, Rafiq took Zainab inside one of the rooms and told her to try our the undergarments....

Rafiq was ogling at her. She removed the tent around her and stripped down to her undergarments which she had worn.. Mr. Rafiq signaled her to remove them .

she did as her husband instructed her. within minutes she was naked.....

She tried out the undergarments newly shortlisted and she chose 4 pairs which Rafiq too was happy.,

Rafiq wanted to enjoy a quick doggy style fuck inside the trail room.

Zainab : Darling !! Hold your horses. You will get everything at night...

Rafiq chuckled and came to the cash counter and paid the bill...

They left for a renowned restaurant to have food before they proceed to the house for a long colorful evening...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheild

Jazzy007

After doing the morning chores and having breakfast... Rafiq expressed his willingness to take Zainab out for purchasing her undergarments. His major objective was the kick of excitement which he wanted to have in the night when he desired to see his young wife in these sexy undergarments...

He signaled Zainab to go the bedroom and wait and he would join in some time. Zainab was not interested to go with Rafiq. She wanted this freedom of such private work exclusively to be done by her. However, she has no choice...

Within a short time Rafiq came into the room and latched the door... He sat on the cushy chair and told Zainab to change her clothes in front of him. She felt very humiliated but with no option.

She removed her kurti. salwar and her rather bland undergarments and stood completely naked in front of Rafiq whose eyes gleamed with pleasure.

Rafiq : Jameman !! I really in love with your sexy figure. God has gifted you the exact flesh in the exact places. I like your boobs. Big, round and the pink nipples are awesome... Also your pink vagina... so fresh and I would take the pride in taking your virginity... Today getting a virgin wife and that too in this age is impossibler. God is kind and merciful !!!

Zainab realized that the man is a tumbler of lust... she felt very shy standing in front of her old husband in broad daylight and hearing praises of her private parts.

Rafiq : Oh that old cow !! she is no use to me now.. She is no fun fucking...over the years I have dealt with her and had 3 children with her . Now she has no physical charm left and I have lost interest in her... Let her live ot die.. I don't care.

Zainab was very disturbed with this statement. What kind of selfish and self centered man is he... ??

He has no respect for a woman with whom he has spent 30 years of his life , who has sacrificed everything for him.,,, borne their 3 children who are now adult and independent...

And this is the respect which Rafiq is giving to her... Absolutely he is devoid of all emotions.. Such people cant be called a human being...

As per Rafiq's instructions Zainab draped herself in the veil from head to toe. Only her eyes were protruding and that too is covered with with a light net. Her fingers and foot toes too covered with the black gloves and she was feeling very uncomfortable.

Rafiq put a long kurta and a short pajama which was 1 1/4" above his toes...It looked funny and uncomfortable at the same time...

They went to famous lingerie shop and Rafiq was complaining about the models pictured in the ads which were advertised on the shops.

Zainab thought to herself : What a hypocrite. At this age he has married a young girl for sex and fuck and now he is unhappy with the models advertising lingerie brands in their mere undergarments.. Hypocrite of the first order !!!

Rafiq had told Zainab not to speak a word. She is rather not allowed to speak. Her husband should do the speaking ans her work is to remain a mute spectator...

Rafiq chose a few sexy undergarments and asked the sales girl for the trail room.

Rafiq and Zainab were advancing towards the trail room . The sales girl stopped Rafiq as he cannot enter women Trail room.

Rafiq turned furious... She is my wife and I want to see her in the new lingerie and choose a few ones . The sales girl was adamant. Rafiq was furious for being denied entry...

He is an influential person in the society and he dialed one of his contracts... Few minutes later, the Store manager came running down and scolded the Sales girl for denying him entry...

Zainab saw the helpless Sales girl who was just doing her duty and following the rules. Society is corrupt because the influential people are havens of corruption...

Mr, Rafiq took Zainab inside one of the rooms and told her to try our the undergarments....

Rafiq was ogling at her. She removed the tent around her and stripped down to her undergarments which she had worn.. Mr. Rafiq signaled her to remove them .

She tried out the undergarments newly shortlisted and she chose 4 pairs which Rafiq too was happy.,

They left for a renowned restaurant to have food before they proceed to the house for a long colorful evening...

oscar pistorious

Please do not mind brother...but this story is loosing its charm....I mean the character of zainab as we read in earlier updates was of a modern self respecting and sovereign girl who would go to any extent to marry his love she even ditched her own bf when she found her real love...not of a submissive spineless women which she have become now. But Its your story your call... May be there would have been having many twists snd turns in upcoming updates

Jazzy007

Please do not mind brother...but this story is loosing its charm....I mean the character of zainab as we read in earlier updates was of a modern self respecting and sovereign girl who would go to any extent to marry his love she even ditched her own bf when she found her real love...not of a submissive spineless women which she have become now. But Its your story your call... May be there would have been having many twists snd turns in upcoming updates

Brother.. I want to show that she would endure things on her own and fight it back and come as a winner.. I will steer it back at the right time

burnoutbiker

Brother.. I want to show that she would endure things on her own and fight it back and come as a winner.. I will steer it back at the right time

Well I know , we as readers have no right to tell the writer how the story shall proceed but the last few episodes right from the marriage part to now is a completely different story , from being a romantic and different story it lost its essence, and feel completely different just like typical stories , romance to slavery . Even if you steer it back, (i guess it will be a while) and the way it is going right now , I feel zainab is slowly falling for her husband and feel to like the raw sex , won't be long before she is addicted.

Last edited:

satabdi

Superb update bro....please continue.

rajeev13

You're going better with every update, You should continue with your own perspective :perfect:

Jazzy007

Rafiq took Zainab to a typical restaurant of the community. The area had a strange pungent smell which a normal person cannot inhale and if a normal person visits the area then the rotton smell in the atmosphere is so contagious that he could not have food for a few days.

Smell of rotten meat surrounded the atmosphere... There was too much din and bustle and no one was following any road discipline. The roadsides were captured by illegal hawkers. There was filth all around and Zainab felt sick and uncomfortable.

She saw ladies in the same tent in which she was caged and they were walking like zombies being slaves to their master ( Husband). They had no right to talk or speak in public just like her. None of the women were alone as it was a taboo. In some cases one man was rearing up to four women.

It was a scary scene. However, Rafiq took her to the best restaurant in that area. The amenities of the restaurant looked good and it was comparatively much cleaner than the shops in the vicinity.

Rafiq was a known person in the restaurant and the owner himself came up and greeted him and he was in high praise for him. He guided Rafiq and Zainab to a private cabin which was well decorated and neat and clean.

The waiter rushed to cater to this VIP guest. Rafiq was hungry and he ordered a lot of non vegetarian stuff. He did not ask Zainab her food choice. Zainab felt bad but did not say anything. He ordered Zainab to remove the tent wrapping to which she felt very happy. She was feeling very uncomfortable with being fully covered and she felt relieved to remove the extra covering.

Rafiq : I must say you are very beautiful. I had eyes on you from the age of six and was desperate for you when you reached the age of nine..

But I am a lucky man... I got you at the ripe age of 20 years and that too as a virgin.. Wow ! What a wonderful experience to take your virginity... You were so tight...

Zainab felt embarrassed at Rafiq's comment but stayed silent.

Rafiq : I must say that I have never seen such beautiful breasts in my life along with your perfect pink cunt and your perfect round ass. You navel is so deep and the sweat accumulated inside it tasted like nectar...

Today I am seriously seeing your eyes and your face. You are a damn beautiful girl and lovely deep black eyes and the perfect juicy lips.. Tonight I will surely suck it dry...

He started running his fingers on Zainag's lips and moved his hands on her cheeks.

He instructed Zainab to open her mouth , take his fingers inside her mouth and lick his fingers. Zainag was not in the mood but she obeyed her husband and opened her lips and Rafiq shoved his fingers inside her mouth and told her to suck his fingers...

Both of them felt nice and Rafiq became excited...

He took out his fingers and lowered his hands to Zainab's breasts and started playing with them,

Zainab signaled to stop this as they were in a public place and the waiter can come any time with the food...

To Zainag's relief the waiter came in without a knock and started serving the food. It was all carcass of dead animals who were painfully slaughtered for satisfying the taste buds of selfish, cruel human beings..

Zainab : I do not eat non veg. I am a vegetarian.

Rafiq : What the hell !! There is nothing called vegetarian in my dictionary. Animals are made for us and killed to satisfy our lust for food. These animals who serve us with their life are rewarded in heaven so that when we go to heaven we will again slaughter and consume them,,

Zainab knew that Rafiq is a horrible bigot with no feelings for women as well as animals..

Her thoughts went back to the good times she had with Mr. Mehta who respected animals. He regularly fed street dogs, cows , cats and even crows and eagles.. He said that the resources of this Earth are for all species and not limited only to humans who unconditionally have proclaimed themselves as a superior race fit for exploiting sentient beings who have no voice.

Rafiq : Darling have the non veg, It will give you the much needed heat which I will take out tonight... For fun you have to feel hot and excited. with all your private parts craving for fun and sex...

Zainab felt that she can no longer argue with this man with such decadent. rustic, regressive and dilapidated thinking. Sex and Submission of others are the only things this man things all the while and he is incorrigible..

She felt sad and option less.

Rafiq : Darling !! we will have food from the same plate. Let our salivas meet and made the meat more palatable.

Saying this he shoved a big piece of meat in her mouth.

Zainab coughed and took the meat out along with a large portion of her saliva.

Rafiq grabbedthe piece and gobbled it down.

Zainab was awe stricken. This man is mad but is very different. She also felt tinge in her body...

After all she is just 20 years with her libido oozing with excitement for sex. At this young age she has been deflowered by her RAPIST who is now her husband. Also it is true that he has married her legally in front of the society and she is now his legally wedded wife.

This old hog is just spending time with his wife after marrying her. Zainab felt that by this logic this man is not wrong and unjustified. As a married man, she can talk to his wife in a lewd manner... At least with all the negatives in him , he is not a hypocrite who has something in their heart and something else on their tongue..

As his legally wedded wife.. she cannot stop him from gazing at her private parts, touching them or playing and using them for intercourse... Any court of law will not listen to such logic...
She thought that in the current situation "Her rape in inevitable at the hands of Rafiq and so when Rape becomes inevitable then better Enjoy it..

Rafiq was enjoying the Chicken leg and he told Zainab to have a bit from the same piece..

Zainab had become tired in the labyrinth of logic and rationality and so she put a cap on her thinking and after closing her eyes opened her mouth and Rafiq shoved the chicken piece in her mouth...

She felt odd and sick and wanted to puke but she somehow gulped it down... Like wise both of them completed the food and after lots of positive feedback from Rafiq to the restaurant owner... they finally left for home..

Zainab was thinking that now she is the legal wife of this unethical man and as his wife. it is her duty to keep her man happy and attracted toward her..
Also she felt that her libido also craves for a lot of sex and once she is at the helm of sexual heat... she needs a man like Rafiq to satiate her needs..

She also felt that the pain her her private parts have gone away and the pain has been replaced with sexual scratch which at the moment Rafiq can fulfil.

She knew that Sadia is fighting life and death in the hospital and if she runs away from this hell then she will die of grief ...

Doctors and close relatives have been assuring Sadia that once she recovers and comes back home... Zainab and Ashraf would re marry and have a good life.. Sadia was recovering with this assurance..

At this moment , she cannot dump Sadia and go. She has an emotional connect with Sadia.. She was just like her mother who cleaned her bed sheets when she was an infant... changed her napkins,, told her stories of brave kings and queens which helped her to sleep in the night. She remembered that till recently also a few years back when she was 18 years also ... Sadia told her stories and fables... Sadia has taught her cooking, stiching clothes and other household chores..She considered her as mother figure from her kindergarten days and she cannot be the reason of tension when Sadia is fighting for her life in the hospital..

So Zainab thought that at this moment she has to stay with Rafiq and so it makes sense to make his happy and in return be happy too..

Thinking about this she wrapped her hands around Rafiq and rested her head on his strong broad shoulders as a gesture of expressing her willingness and in a way justifying his entry in her life...

Rafiq felt proud when he saw people in submission to him but he too was happy with the time spent with Zainab and he was becoming infected with her contagious beauty and youth...