• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Health national family health survey, incest, sex , age and females

komaalrani

national family health survey, some SEXY findings

In this forum we keep on talking about Sex, Incest ( as understood, sexual relations with close family relations) and many such things, mostly fantasies but sometime at least rooted in some memory , image , desire and may be fact.

But NHFS 5 ( national family health survey) has come up with some interesting facts borne from some very detailed household survey and i will share along with the link

relationship of sex with education, age

1. Girls who have never gone to school do sex with an average interval of 10.3 days, meaning three times in a month.
  2. Girls who have passed class 12th do it more frequently, average interval is 7.5 days meaning 4 times in a month and we are not talking about married women, ... data covers all.
  3. Girls who never go to school normally do their first sex, five years before the Girls who have passed class 12th.
  4. In case of males those who have passed 12th do it after 7.4 days but the males who have never gone to school do it after 6.9 days.
  5. Between 45 to 49 years women do sex only after the interval of 21.2 days but male libido does not come down and they do it after every 7.8 days.
  6. 10. 3 % Girls do sex by the time they reach 15 years but in case of males this number is only 0.8 %. ( disclaimer - we are against underage sex, which is legally and morally wrong, but just quoting NHFS finding a survey of GOI done by Ministry of health and family welfare.)
  7. Maximum sexual partners are in middle class, 2.5
  8. 1.5 % Girls do sex before marriage but in case of boys number is higher,7.4 %.
i will be sharing more, so please discuss , share your views

and sumaarized version has come up in today's dainik Bhaskar

Last edited:

komaalrani

Reactions: Shetan and pprsprs0

komaalrani

Marriage among close relatives

In the recently released report, the National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5) has reported Tamil Nadu and Karnataka top the tally for the most significant number of marriages amongst blood relatives in India. In Tamil Nadu, 28 per cent of the women are married off to close relatives, including first cousins, uncles and brothers-in-law, followed by 27 per cent in Karnataka.

A break-up of marriage among close relatives in Karnataka showed that 9.6 per cent of the women were married to first cousins on the father's side, and 13.9 per cent were married to first cousins on the mother's side

https://thelogicalindian.com/health/close-relatives-marriage-health-risks-35532

komaalrani

Teenage weddings

1. As per survey, 38.4 % women are married between the age of 15 -19.
  2. In case of rural area, 44.7 % women enter into wedlock between the age of 15-19.
  3. In case of urban area, it is 21.3%.
  4. Highest % is in M.P ( 61.9 %) , Andhra Pradesh (52.2%) and Bihar ( 50.3% ), for women marrying between the age of 15-19 and it is least in Goa ( 3.1%).

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
national family health survey, some SEXY findings

In this forum we keep on talking about Sex, Incest ( as understood, sexual relations with close family relations) and many such things, mostly fantasies but sometime at least rooted in some memory , image , desire and may be fact.

But NHFS 5 ( national family health survey) has come up with some interesting facts borne from some very detailed household survey and i will share along with the link

relationship of sex with education, age

1. Girls who have never gone to school do sex with an average interval of 10.3 days, meaning three times in a month.
  2. Girls who have passed class 12th do it more frequently, average interval is 7.5 days meaning 4 times in a month and we are not talking about married women, ... data covers all.
  3. Girls who never go to school normally do their first sex, five years before the Girls who have passed class 12th.
  4. In case of males those who have passed 12th do it after 7.4 days but the males who have never gone to school do it after 6.9 days.
  5. Between 45 to 49 years women do sex only after the interval of 21.2 days but male libido does not come down and they do it after every 7.8 days.
  6. 10. 3 % Girls do sex by the time they reach 15 years but in case of males this number is only 0.8 %. ( disclaimer - we are against underage sex, which is legally and morally wrong, but just quoting NHFS finding a survey of GOI done by Ministry of health and family welfare.)
  7. Maximum sexual partners are in middle class, 2.5
  8. 1.5 % Girls do sex before marriage but in case of boys number is higher,7.4 %.
i will be sharing more, so please discuss , share your views

and sumaarized version has come up in today's dainik Bhaskar
Very nice thread sister 👌👌👌
:congrats: for starting thread,sure I will contribute sometime.

komaalrani

Very nice thread sister 👌👌👌
:congrats: for starting thread,sure I will contribute sometime.
Thanks so much sis, opinion of a Doctor always adds value

Reactions: snidgha12

hypernova

Thanks Komaalrani for informative statics from the health department of Govt. of India. I am happy it busts decisively the faulty perception that majority of the writers on this forum and other members who contribute attempt to built up; that incest sex, premarital sex, extra marital sex and promiscuity is widespread. No sane person disputes the fact that all these exists, but the percentage of people who indulge in these is quite low.

As far as marriage amongst blood relatives, particularly in South India, is concerned, it is not because of marriages that occur owing to incestuous sex as premarital sex. The roots are in customs which are centuries old. I would not like to open Pandora's box to debate whether these customs are right or wrong or whether these customs should have stopped with the passage of time since the reasons for which they came in to existence may be irrelevant now.

Only one suggestion I would like to make. Close family members is some what loose term to use, particularly in the context of incestuous sex relations. Devar-bhabhi, paternal aunty - nephew also are counted as close relations but not as blood relations and hence though sex between such relations is unethical, against societal norms and taboo, it still do not amount to incest sex. Therefore, it is always better to use the term blood relatives.

komaalrani

Thanks Komaalrani for informative statics from the health department of Govt. of India. I am happy it busts decisively the faulty perception that majority of the writers on this forum and other members who contribute attempt to built up; that incest sex, premarital sex, extra marital sex and promiscuity is widespread. No sane person disputes the fact that all these exists, but the percentage of people who indulge in these is quite low.

As far as marriage amongst blood relatives, particularly in South India, is concerned, it is not because of marriages that occur owing to incestuous sex as premarital sex. The roots are in customs which are centuries old. I would not like to open Pandora's box to debate whether these customs are right or wrong or whether these customs should have stopped with the passage of time since the reasons for which they came in to existence may be irrelevant now.

Only one suggestion I would like to make. Close family members is some what loose term to use, particularly in the context of incestuous sex relations. Devar-bhabhi, paternal aunty - nephew also are counted as close relations but not as blood relations and hence though sex between such relations is unethical, against societal norms and taboo, it still do not amount to incest sex. Therefore, it is always better to use the term blood relatives.
I agree 200 % with you and will write a long post to support your thesis.🤝🤝

komaalrani

Who can marry whom...Kinship pattern in North and South India

Let me repeat, you are absolutely correct, kinship pattern differs in different parts of India and the seminal work, which I advise everybody to read is ‘kinship organization in India: Irawati Karve’.

For ready reference, I am sharing two links also which produce a very brief summary of her findings,

https://www.sociologygroup.com/kinship-india-iravati-karve/

https://studywithanil.blogspot.com/...ia-by-Patricia-Uberoi-Sociology-of-India.html

In Northern India, cross cousin marriages are not permitted, In these parts clan exogamy, caste endogamy and taboos related to sexual relations between primary relations are practiced.

However, in Southern India, a principal one being that the children of brother and sister should marry. The term used for cross-cousin of the opposite sex (a man’s mother’s brother’s daughter and usually also his father’s sister’s daughter) has the connotation of a prospective or possible spouse. By extension, all potential mates are called cross-cousin”.

Nothing right or wrong, legally or morally here.

Hindu marriage act also gives precedence to customs and usage over law. Let me quote,

Section 5 Conditions for a Hindu marriage. A marriage may be solemnized between any two Hindus, if the following conditions are fulfilled, namely:

(iv) the parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two;

(v) the parties are not sapindas of each other, unless the custom or usage governing each of them permits of a marriage between the two;

So who can marry with whom, there is no uniformity and will be dependent upon the customs and usage.

komaalrani

• IMR has marginally declined in nearly all states. Assam has seen one of the largest drops in IMR, from 48 deaths (per 1,000 live births) to 32 deaths. IMR remains high in Bihar (47 deaths per 1,000 live births).
  • However, nutritional status of children below 5 years of age is worsening. Stunting or chronic malnutrition (i.e., low height with respect to age) has increased in 11 of the 17 states. Proportion of severely wasted children has increased in 13 of the 17 states. Wasting or acute malnutrition refers to low weight with respect to height. Children who are stunted or wasted are more vulnerable to diseases and illness.
  • The proportion of children who are underweight (low weight with respect to age) has increased in 11 of the 17 states. In Bihar and Gujarat, 40% or more of the children under the age of five years are underweight.
  • The proportion of married women (between 18-49 years of age) who have ever faced spousal violence has increased in 5 states. In Karnataka, it has doubled, from 21% to 44%. More than a third of the married women face spousal violence in Karnataka (44%), Bihar (40%), Manipur (40%), and Telangana (37%).

• Wow
Reactions: Shetan