• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife - Indian Cuckold Story

abnne13

My Wife – Part 1 (Husband’s Erotic Fantasy)

Kavita and I had been married for more than a year when I shared my erotic fantasy with her. During the initial stage of our marriage, things were really good. Kavita came from a very conservative family. Hence she was a virgin.

I took her virginity on our honeymoon. Kavita was very satisfied with me because she had nothing to compare me with. I was 24 when we got married, and Kavita was 21 years old.

Ever since college, I had a weird fantasy of seeing women get fucked in front of me. I say weird because it is not very common in India. I didn’t have any luck with girls in college because of my looks and nerdy behavior.

When I was in college, I somehow saw my mom getting pounded by my senior (that’s another story). So after completing college and getting a government job, I jumped at the opportunity to marry Kavita. I couldn’t complain when my mom chose Kavita for me. She was everything that I dreamed of.

We had sex at regular intervals, and she kept me very satisfied. Kavita wasn’t very comfortable with oral sex. After I requested her, she would reluctantly suck my dick, but she wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth or on her face.

About a year ago (1 and half years after our marriage), I told her about my fantasy while we were making love. At first, she was taken aback and felt very awkward and disgusted. But I kept saying this to her for over six months, and now that awkwardness had fazed out.

Kavita agreed to think about it while we had sex only because that turned me on. She had made it very clear to me that she would never sleep with anyone else. Kavita would often get turned on when I pretended to be a South Indian guy. She told me that she liked a south Indian senior in her college times.

I made it clear to Kavita that I was more interested in watching her have sex with someone else rather than me experimenting with some new girl. She, however, was unsure of even considering the idea.

Her primary concerns were our family prestige and our relationship. I didn’t know how to convince her but tried on every possible opportunity.

Finally, after six more months, when even Kavita leaned towards my fantasy, I came up with an idea. I told Kavita that let’s go somewhere for a vacation, and there she can fulfill my fantasy. No one would even know us there, and it would only be a one-time thing.

Kavita rejected it at first. But it took me another 2 months to finally convince her. So after 2 years and 9 months of our marriage and almost 1 and half years of convincing Kavita, she hesitantly agreed to fulfill my fantasy. But even now, she was unsure. I assured her that I would not force her.

Kavita was very reluctant about this idea. I assured her that there was nothing wrong with this. She was doing this only because she loved me, and no one would ever know about it.

My wife, Kavita, and I were settled in New Delhi. We decided to go to Mumbai for a 3-day vacation. We reached Mumbai, every guy I saw on the way, I could only picture my wife with him. I even told Kavita that many men are staring at her. But she would just nervously smile and let it go.

The first day passed, and there was no progress. Even the second day passed just like that, but nothing happened even that day. We fucked on the first night in Mumbai, but I was very upset with Kavita on the second night.

The next day we had to board the train back to Delhi in the evening. We didn’t talk much that day. I realized that my fantasy would only be a fantasy. The next day Kavita and I didn’t talk much. We stayed in the hotel till the afternoon. After lunch, we headed to the railway station to head back to Delhi.

Kavita could clearly see that I was upset and frustrated, even she remained quiet and didn’t say anything. We boarded the train. It was Rajdhani express from Mumbai to Delhi. Our seat was in a first-class lockable compartment. There were 4 seats, 2 were occupied by Kavita and me, and the other two were empty.

The train was about to leave the station when a guy in his 40’s entered our compartment. He was probably 6’ tall and had a big mustache above his lips and a very clean face. He looked at my beautiful wife. Kavita didn’t notice him. She was searching for something in her purse.

Now to tell you about Kavita, she was 23 years old then. She stood 5’4” tall. Kavita had decent 34 sized boobs, but her ass was the attraction point. Kavita wore a comfortable Patiala salwar below with a front slit kurti on top.

Kavita’s kurti had buttons on the front. If she pulled her hand up, her navel could be clearly seen.

The other man kept his luggage below the berth and adjusted in the berth in front of us. I was sitting near the window reading a magazine while Kavita sat next to me browsing her phone.

The TTE came and checked the ticket and informed them that the 4th person would board the train at Kota station, which would arrive at 3:00 AM.

Around an hour later, I was just flipping the magazine’s pages disinterestedly. Out of nowhere, Kavita started the conversation with this unknown man sitting in front of us. The conversation went like this.

“Are you traveling to Delhi, sir?” Kavita asked

“Yes, What about you?” He asked

“Oh yes, I was just here with some work,” Kavita responded

“And what about you, sir?” Kavita turned towards me and asked me.

I stared blankly at her. Like ‘what the fuck’ I thought in my mind

“Sorry to disturb you, sir. I mean, are you also traveling to Delhi?” She asked again

I couldn’t understand anything. I just nodded my head in yes.

“Looks like you are not a talkative person. I like to talk to people and get to know them when I travel,” Kavita added.

So far, I had no idea as to why Kavita was behaving like this.

“It’s ok, sir, some people don’t like to talk much, I understand. I will just talk to this gentleman here.” Kavita said confidently as she pointed towards the stranger.

Was this some kind of game? What was Kavita trying to do? This behavior was very unlike her, but still, I played along.

“I like to be by myself,” Finally I said something

“Got it, sir, I won’t be disturbing you then,” Kavita responded back to me. I had never seen Kavita speaking so confidently. Then Kavita turned to the stranger

“So what about you, sir? Do you also like to be by yourself?” Kavita asked the stranger.

“No, I get bored being by myself. I always need a good companion, and you seem to be a perfect one.” The stranger started flirting with Kavita

“Yes, perfect. So are you from Delhi,” Kavita asked, trying to make up a conversation.

“No, I am basically from Chennai. My name is Vijay Reddy,” the stranger introduced himself by moving his right hand forward.

“Oh! South Indian!” Kavita highlighted south Indian when she shook his hand. It was at this moment that I realized what my wife could possibly be up to. But still, I had my doubts and didn’t get my hopes up.

“My name is Kavita, by the way, sir,” Kavita said, retracting her hand from the handshake.

“Oh, nice name, please don’t call me sir. You call me Reddy. I prefer that,” Reddy said.

“Sure, sir. Errr… I mean, Reddy,” Kavita stressed on the word Reddy.

“At first, I thought you and this gentleman (me) were together,” Reddy said, pointing towards me

“Oh no, sir, you must be mistaken. He is not with me. My husband is back home. He didn’t have time to accompany me.” My 23-year-old shy wife had just made me a stranger in front of another stranger.

I was listening to their conversation while pretending to read the magazine. They were just talking harmlessly. Few hours passed by, and now I wanted to spice things up.

I wanted to know how far my wife would go or was it just flirting. So I thought to play my own game. After dinner was served at around 10 PM.

“Excuse me, could you please sit on that seat. I need to lie down for a bit.” I said to Kavita. Now I saw the fear in her eyes as she looked blankly at me, lost of words.

“Oh, Kavita looks like the gentleman is disturbed. Why don’t you come and sit next to me?” Reddy also added.

Now, this was a point to make a decision. Kavita still stared at me and thought for a few seconds, which felt like an eternity to all of us. Finally, to my shock, she got up from our berth and shifted to the seat in front.

“Please rest, sir. Hopefully, we won’t disturb you now,” Kavita again seemed to have got her confidence back. I was all confused as she used the word we. I was excited as hell to see how further my wife would go.

Reddy took out his phone his phone and started showing his army days photos to Kavita.

“Wow, I didn’t know that you were in the army. I bet you have a very good body.” Kavita said, placing her palm on Reddy’s biceps. Kavita looked at me for a second and then again went back to looking at Reddy’s phone.

“Well, women tend to like my body,” Reddy was now openly flirting with her.

“Oh, women! Looks like someone has been cheating on his wife.”

“Well, being in the army, I have traveled a lot and have had my share of women,” Reddy’s words now had an effect on Kavita. I could now see that Kavita had leaned onto him on the pretext of seeing something from Reddy’s phone. The side of her boob was crushing against his arm.

“Wow, you lucky man,” Kavita playfully said, giving his arm the feel of her boobs. I looked at Reddy, and I could clearly see that he was getting a bit uncomfortable. But I am pretty sure that he was enjoying every moment inside.

“Well, trust me, Kavita, the ladies are lucky to have me,” saying this, Reddy placed his hand around Kavita’s shoulder.

“I love to… (Reddy moved his lips towards Kavita’s ear). Hear my name from their lips in pleasure,” I saw Kavita tremble as he said that. She was now in Reddy’s embrace. She looked directly at me as if expecting me to do something.

All I could see was my 23-year-old wife in a South Indian stranger’s arm who was probably in his mid 40’s. I felt that this is the moment I got up from my berth and moved out of the first-class compartment.

As I moved out, I could feel that Kavita became nervous at being left alone with this stranger. There were a million thoughts in my mind as I was going out. What would Reddy do if now that he was alone with Kavita? Would Kavita stop him? I shut the sliding door but didn’t close it completely to peep inside.

As soon as Reddy figured that they were alone in the compartment. He pulled my wife like a flower and made her sit on his lap with her legs on either side of his thighs. Before my innocent wife could understand anything, his lips were on her mouth.

I saw Kavita resisting as she tried to pull back by placing her hand on his chest. But man, Reddy was a tough man. There was no way Reddy was going to leave this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Reddy held my wife tightly as he sucked both her lips in between his. I was sure that Kavita was not responding to him. But now, she wasn’t even trying to pull back. I could clearly see Reddy trying to push his tongue between her lips. But Kavita kept his lips closed.

I saw Kavita’s hips slowly moving on Reddy’s thighs. This was the cue that Kavita was getting turned on now. Reddy moved his hands on her waist as she moved her hips. Kavita now broke the kiss and pulled back. She looked towards the door, and she could clearly see me standing there.

Kavita was still sitting on Reddy’s lap and looking at me. I had my mouth slightly open and didn’t give her any expression. As Reddy was about to turn towards me, Kavita held Reddy’s face by both her hands and placed her lips on his. I saw my lovely shy wife dominating a South Indian army man by her kiss.

I could clearly make out that Kavita had now slipped her tongue in his mouth. They both passionately kissed for god knows how many minutes. Reddy had now moved his one hand on Kavita’s 34C sized boobs. Kavita now herself directed Reddy’s head towards her boobs.

Reddy was more than happy to bite her boobs above her kurti. Kavita placed both her hands around Reddy’s neck and arched her chest forward. My lovely wife rolled her tongue on her lips, and Reddy unbuttoned the top two buttons of her kurti and licked her cleavage.

I don’t know what happened to me. I made a sound with the door as if I was having a problem opening the door. That brought my lovely wife, Kavita, back to her senses. Kavita quickly got up from Reddy’s lap and moved to sit beside him.

Reddy thought that I really had some problem with the door, so he tried to slide it open from inside. The door opened, and I saw Kavita buttoning her kurti as she tried to catch her breath. And I could clearly see a tent in Reddy’s pants.

To be continued
Brilliant Story. The beginning

My Wife – Part 1 (Husband’s Erotic Fantasy)

Kavita and I had been married for more than a year when I shared my erotic fantasy with her. During the initial stage of our marriage, things were really good. Kavita came from a very conservative family. Hence she was a virgin.

I took her virginity on our honeymoon. Kavita was very satisfied with me because she had nothing to compare me with. I was 24 when we got married, and Kavita was 21 years old.

Ever since college, I had a weird fantasy of seeing women get fucked in front of me. I say weird because it is not very common in India. I didn’t have any luck with girls in college because of my looks and nerdy behavior.

When I was in college, I somehow saw my mom getting pounded by my senior (that’s another story). So after completing college and getting a government job, I jumped at the opportunity to marry Kavita. I couldn’t complain when my mom chose Kavita for me. She was everything that I dreamed of.

We had sex at regular intervals, and she kept me very satisfied. Kavita wasn’t very comfortable with oral sex. After I requested her, she would reluctantly suck my dick, but she wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth or on her face.

About a year ago (1 and half years after our marriage), I told her about my fantasy while we were making love. At first, she was taken aback and felt very awkward and disgusted. But I kept saying this to her for over six months, and now that awkwardness had fazed out.

Kavita agreed to think about it while we had sex only because that turned me on. She had made it very clear to me that she would never sleep with anyone else. Kavita would often get turned on when I pretended to be a South Indian guy. She told me that she liked a south Indian senior in her college times.

I made it clear to Kavita that I was more interested in watching her have sex with someone else rather than me experimenting with some new girl. She, however, was unsure of even considering the idea.

Her primary concerns were our family prestige and our relationship. I didn’t know how to convince her but tried on every possible opportunity.

Finally, after six more months, when even Kavita leaned towards my fantasy, I came up with an idea. I told Kavita that let’s go somewhere for a vacation, and there she can fulfill my fantasy. No one would even know us there, and it would only be a one-time thing.

Kavita rejected it at first. But it took me another 2 months to finally convince her. So after 2 years and 9 months of our marriage and almost 1 and half years of convincing Kavita, she hesitantly agreed to fulfill my fantasy. But even now, she was unsure. I assured her that I would not force her.

Kavita was very reluctant about this idea. I assured her that there was nothing wrong with this. She was doing this only because she loved me, and no one would ever know about it.

My wife, Kavita, and I were settled in New Delhi. We decided to go to Mumbai for a 3-day vacation. We reached Mumbai, every guy I saw on the way, I could only picture my wife with him. I even told Kavita that many men are staring at her. But she would just nervously smile and let it go.

The first day passed, and there was no progress. Even the second day passed just like that, but nothing happened even that day. We fucked on the first night in Mumbai, but I was very upset with Kavita on the second night.

The next day we had to board the train back to Delhi in the evening. We didn’t talk much that day. I realized that my fantasy would only be a fantasy. The next day Kavita and I didn’t talk much. We stayed in the hotel till the afternoon. After lunch, we headed to the railway station to head back to Delhi.

Kavita could clearly see that I was upset and frustrated, even she remained quiet and didn’t say anything. We boarded the train. It was Rajdhani express from Mumbai to Delhi. Our seat was in a first-class lockable compartment. There were 4 seats, 2 were occupied by Kavita and me, and the other two were empty.

The train was about to leave the station when a guy in his 40’s entered our compartment. He was probably 6’ tall and had a big mustache above his lips and a very clean face. He looked at my beautiful wife. Kavita didn’t notice him. She was searching for something in her purse.

Now to tell you about Kavita, she was 23 years old then. She stood 5’4” tall. Kavita had decent 34 sized boobs, but her ass was the attraction point. Kavita wore a comfortable Patiala salwar below with a front slit kurti on top.

Kavita’s kurti had buttons on the front. If she pulled her hand up, her navel could be clearly seen.

The other man kept his luggage below the berth and adjusted in the berth in front of us. I was sitting near the window reading a magazine while Kavita sat next to me browsing her phone.

The TTE came and checked the ticket and informed them that the 4th person would board the train at Kota station, which would arrive at 3:00 AM.

Around an hour later, I was just flipping the magazine’s pages disinterestedly. Out of nowhere, Kavita started the conversation with this unknown man sitting in front of us. The conversation went like this.

“Are you traveling to Delhi, sir?” Kavita asked

“Yes, What about you?” He asked

“Oh yes, I was just here with some work,” Kavita responded

“And what about you, sir?” Kavita turned towards me and asked me.

I stared blankly at her. Like ‘what the fuck’ I thought in my mind

“Sorry to disturb you, sir. I mean, are you also traveling to Delhi?” She asked again

I couldn’t understand anything. I just nodded my head in yes.

“Looks like you are not a talkative person. I like to talk to people and get to know them when I travel,” Kavita added.

So far, I had no idea as to why Kavita was behaving like this.

“It’s ok, sir, some people don’t like to talk much, I understand. I will just talk to this gentleman here.” Kavita said confidently as she pointed towards the stranger.

Was this some kind of game? What was Kavita trying to do? This behavior was very unlike her, but still, I played along.

“I like to be by myself,” Finally I said something

“Got it, sir, I won’t be disturbing you then,” Kavita responded back to me. I had never seen Kavita speaking so confidently. Then Kavita turned to the stranger

“So what about you, sir? Do you also like to be by yourself?” Kavita asked the stranger.

“No, I get bored being by myself. I always need a good companion, and you seem to be a perfect one.” The stranger started flirting with Kavita

“Yes, perfect. So are you from Delhi,” Kavita asked, trying to make up a conversation.

“No, I am basically from Chennai. My name is Vijay Reddy,” the stranger introduced himself by moving his right hand forward.

“Oh! South Indian!” Kavita highlighted south Indian when she shook his hand. It was at this moment that I realized what my wife could possibly be up to. But still, I had my doubts and didn’t get my hopes up.

“My name is Kavita, by the way, sir,” Kavita said, retracting her hand from the handshake.

“Oh, nice name, please don’t call me sir. You call me Reddy. I prefer that,” Reddy said.

“Sure, sir. Errr… I mean, Reddy,” Kavita stressed on the word Reddy.

“At first, I thought you and this gentleman (me) were together,” Reddy said, pointing towards me

“Oh no, sir, you must be mistaken. He is not with me. My husband is back home. He didn’t have time to accompany me.” My 23-year-old shy wife had just made me a stranger in front of another stranger.

I was listening to their conversation while pretending to read the magazine. They were just talking harmlessly. Few hours passed by, and now I wanted to spice things up.

I wanted to know how far my wife would go or was it just flirting. So I thought to play my own game. After dinner was served at around 10 PM.

“Excuse me, could you please sit on that seat. I need to lie down for a bit.” I said to Kavita. Now I saw the fear in her eyes as she looked blankly at me, lost of words.

“Oh, Kavita looks like the gentleman is disturbed. Why don’t you come and sit next to me?” Reddy also added.

Now, this was a point to make a decision. Kavita still stared at me and thought for a few seconds, which felt like an eternity to all of us. Finally, to my shock, she got up from our berth and shifted to the seat in front.

“Please rest, sir. Hopefully, we won’t disturb you now,” Kavita again seemed to have got her confidence back. I was all confused as she used the word we. I was excited as hell to see how further my wife would go.

Reddy took out his phone his phone and started showing his army days photos to Kavita.

“Wow, I didn’t know that you were in the army. I bet you have a very good body.” Kavita said, placing her palm on Reddy’s biceps. Kavita looked at me for a second and then again went back to looking at Reddy’s phone.

“Well, women tend to like my body,” Reddy was now openly flirting with her.

“Oh, women! Looks like someone has been cheating on his wife.”

“Well, being in the army, I have traveled a lot and have had my share of women,” Reddy’s words now had an effect on Kavita. I could now see that Kavita had leaned onto him on the pretext of seeing something from Reddy’s phone. The side of her boob was crushing against his arm.

“Wow, you lucky man,” Kavita playfully said, giving his arm the feel of her boobs. I looked at Reddy, and I could clearly see that he was getting a bit uncomfortable. But I am pretty sure that he was enjoying every moment inside.

“Well, trust me, Kavita, the ladies are lucky to have me,” saying this, Reddy placed his hand around Kavita’s shoulder.

“I love to… (Reddy moved his lips towards Kavita’s ear). Hear my name from their lips in pleasure,” I saw Kavita tremble as he said that. She was now in Reddy’s embrace. She looked directly at me as if expecting me to do something.

All I could see was my 23-year-old wife in a South Indian stranger’s arm who was probably in his mid 40’s. I felt that this is the moment I got up from my berth and moved out of the first-class compartment.

As I moved out, I could feel that Kavita became nervous at being left alone with this stranger. There were a million thoughts in my mind as I was going out. What would Reddy do if now that he was alone with Kavita? Would Kavita stop him? I shut the sliding door but didn’t close it completely to peep inside.

As soon as Reddy figured that they were alone in the compartment. He pulled my wife like a flower and made her sit on his lap with her legs on either side of his thighs. Before my innocent wife could understand anything, his lips were on her mouth.

I saw Kavita resisting as she tried to pull back by placing her hand on his chest. But man, Reddy was a tough man. There was no way Reddy was going to leave this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Reddy held my wife tightly as he sucked both her lips in between his. I was sure that Kavita was not responding to him. But now, she wasn’t even trying to pull back. I could clearly see Reddy trying to push his tongue between her lips. But Kavita kept his lips closed.

I saw Kavita’s hips slowly moving on Reddy’s thighs. This was the cue that Kavita was getting turned on now. Reddy moved his hands on her waist as she moved her hips. Kavita now broke the kiss and pulled back. She looked towards the door, and she could clearly see me standing there.

Kavita was still sitting on Reddy’s lap and looking at me. I had my mouth slightly open and didn’t give her any expression. As Reddy was about to turn towards me, Kavita held Reddy’s face by both her hands and placed her lips on his. I saw my lovely shy wife dominating a South Indian army man by her kiss.

I could clearly make out that Kavita had now slipped her tongue in his mouth. They both passionately kissed for god knows how many minutes. Reddy had now moved his one hand on Kavita’s 34C sized boobs. Kavita now herself directed Reddy’s head towards her boobs.

Reddy was more than happy to bite her boobs above her kurti. Kavita placed both her hands around Reddy’s neck and arched her chest forward. My lovely wife rolled her tongue on her lips, and Reddy unbuttoned the top two buttons of her kurti and licked her cleavage.

I don’t know what happened to me. I made a sound with the door as if I was having a problem opening the door. That brought my lovely wife, Kavita, back to her senses. Kavita quickly got up from Reddy’s lap and moved to sit beside him.

Reddy thought that I really had some problem with the door, so he tried to slide it open from inside. The door opened, and I saw Kavita buttoning her kurti as she tried to catch her breath. And I could clearly see a tent in Reddy’s pants.

To be continued
Brilliant Story. It begins by giving us a picture of a stereotyped woman coming from a conservative background. But then has a twist. We, women, are not often given credit for our quick thinking, as men think they are smart. The way she manipulates the scenes in the train compartment with Reddy is superbly handled.

Reactions: Rexd

GiveMeExtra

More lesbian scenes pls. A episode of fucking MIL needed badly

Next Episode waiting....Lesb Scene between DIL Avantika & her MIL pls
DIL/FIL are to common theme though you have captured it nicely.. :drool:

Last edited: