• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My Mom - The Seducer

Mumbai incest

Dear Friends

This is Hemanth from Mumbai and this is my first story into the world of incest.

We are a family of four, father working as an officer in a government office, mother a home maker, sister and myself.

Ours was a small home and whenever my parents have sex I used to hear heavy moans and shouts. At first, I used to think they were fighting and only later I got to know it was the fight of pleasure.

In our house, we didn’t have a door for the bathroom. We used to put on a big screen like cloth on the front of the entrance whenever we used to take bath. And also we used to heat the water for bathing in the kitchen due to space issues. So every time my mom goes for a bath she was in need of extra water and whenever I was there at the home I was the one who used to get it for her from the kitchen. So whenever I bring her the hot water she used to slide the cloth in the entrance and ask me to keep the bucket inside. This was the time I always used to keep waiting for. She used to show me her boobs without covering. She used to think I was still small.

This was my only chance to see her nude. The same continued for years. Later we moved on to our new home. This house was smaller than the old one and there was only one small room. I used to sleep in a room and my parents and sister used to sleep in a hall. Since my sister used to sleep with them, I knew there was no chance my parents going for sex. And in meantime, I could see my dad too lost interest in sex.

One day I was sitting in front of my PC and was browsing through one of the websites. My mom came over there and asked me what I’m doing for a long time. I started to explain to her about the movie I was searching for. By this time I realized my left shoulder was pressed on her pussy area. I thought she is not aware of it and left that matter.

The very next day she came over to the same place and started chatting with me. Even now my shoulder was pressing on her pussy area. I thought of pressing it once and in reply she put more force on it. By now I realized she is horny and deprived of sex. She later went off.

The very next week I was sitting on the same chair and resting my legs on arms of the chair with a knee on top. My mom came with coffee and directly connected her pussy with my knee. I thought something is going to happen at that time. She was asking me to take a coffee and I keep saying no by increasing pressure on her pussy area with my knee. Even she was enjoying it and we were looking into each other eyes. I thought until I take a coffee she won’t leave by that time I came back to my senses and took it. She went off like nothing happened.

After this, she started to behave carefree with me. She started showing her cleavage to me everytime I ask her to give something. And also started to change in front of me itself.
One day my grandmother came to our home and she was sitting in a hall while I was in the room watching tv. My mom just then came from a marriage and she went to the kitchen to change. But instead going totally inside she was in front of the kitchen door where I can fully see her changing from the room. My room was just opp to the kitchen. She was speaking with my grandma and looking at me by now and then and never tried to hide.

Same things continued. But she never changed nude in front of me every time she was covered with a petticoat on bottom and bra on top. Even this got changed. She came back from village one day and as usual, I was reading a book for my exam. She started to change in front of me again. This time she even removed her bra and showed me her naked breasts jiggling over there. At the same time, one of my neighbor’s son came and she went inside the room covering herself and once he was gone she came back and continued her changing in front of me. She was looking at me and I was looking at her it went on and on.
I was hard by then.

Later on, this seducing thing continued for a long time. She used to show me her boobs and I used to show my manhood.

One day she had this leg pain and she wanted some massage. I was the only one in the home. She asked me to massage he thighs with the lotion. She was wearing a saree. She lifted her saree and petticoat and asked me to massage. Believe me or not. It was a treat to watch. She was moaning to my massage, I was hard and I could see she closed her eyes and see her enjoying. I was about to near her pussy and I don’t know what happened then she said enough. That day I believe I masturbated for at least 5 times.

So then we all family went to Dharmasthala temple. It was we four, grandma and my cousin sister. We booked a room out there and went to darshana. After coming back from Darshana to room, my dad went out for a walk. Once he went out my mom started changing her saree. Just in front of everyone out there – me, my grandma, sister, and cousin. She just turned towards my side and started unhooking her blouse. Man, that was one hell of a scene. There is my family sitting with me in the room and my mom changing her saree and blouse. It was treated to watch.

After this, I moved to Mumbai to work. Will let know what happened after I moved to Mumbai in next update.

Let know how you liked this story

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. XForum will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring.

Thanks
The Immortal

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooldude18

Good work dude. A bit fast paced. I hope you have plans to elaborate the real scenes.

Mumbai incest

The seducing part of my mom was going on till I was in the home. later when I moved to Mumbai and came back it changed to whole different level.
Once I moved to Mumbai, my and my mom interaction was too less. I used to visit her once in two months and she used to be happier when I’m around her.

It was by this time I visited my mom. My sister was in the village and it was only we three- my mom, dad and myself.
It was already late night and my mom and dad were sleeping in different beds.

Mom asked me to sleep with her since she was sleeping on double bed and dad was on the single bed. She doesn’t want me to disturb him.

I slept with her on the bed and after some time I could feel something on my hands. I thought of taking my hands out but I realized my mom sleeping on my hand. But I could feel the softness of her. I tried to press and see what it is, actually to clear my doubts. I felt one of her boob.

That was like I’m in a heaven. I started to feel her boobs more and more. She was not at all responding. Even I didn’t have much of a choice over there other than pressing and pinching her slowly since her boobs were pressed on my hand.

Next day, she was all the same old mom. Driving me crazy with her touches on my thighs, asking me to lift her. Showing her cleavage while trying to help.

I was waiting for night. But I don’t know what happened to her, she asked my dad to sleep with me on that bed. My dreams got shattered. In the morning, the same crazy things continued. In the noon she asked me to take her to shopping and said she wanted to buy some dresses. I thought they were for my sister since my mom always wears a saree or nighty.

But when we reached there she was all working on herself. She asked me to zero on one of the jumpsuits for herself. I gave her a look like – are you serious. She guessed my confusions and said – “Don’t you want me to wear this modern dress in Mumbai when I come there. I bet you don’t want me to show me to your neighbors in this saree. Do you?”

I was shocked. Because I didn’t know my mom was planning to come to Mumbai with me. She asked me again on the jumpsuit, and I zeroed on one. Which was black and sexy.

She was happy with my selection and went for trials. When she asked me to check on her, I almost fainted. She was looking sexier than I ever seen her in my life. I said awesome. She took that and packed two Punjabi suits and two sets of jeans and top.
The day. dad came for me to leave to Mumbai with my mom. Dad asked me to take care of her. I booked a tatkal AC 1tier train ticket since I thought of spending some special time with her.

After we boarding I could see my mom is too happy to be with me. Sometimes later she asked whether I can massage her legs. I was waiting for such kind of chance. I closed the screen and started massaging her legs. She was speaking on some other things happened in the city in my absence. I was enjoying the massage more than herself.

She asked me to little upper. And I moved till her thighs. It was heaven after all. I moved her saree little more than required and I could see her panty. I was high and wanted to touch that. But after the boob pressing incident, I learned that speed always kills in this. I was massaging her thighs and she said It feels good to get massaged like that.

After some time she said its enough. We slept through all night and in the morning we reached Mumbai. Once we reach my room, I asked her to get fresh up & change, and I will be back by an hour since I had some important apartment work to take care of.

Once I was done with my apartment work I moved back to my flat and I couldn’t see my mom over there. I called her and she shouted back from the toilet.

I asked her what happened. She said she wanted to try a Punjabi dress, but the knot is tied up wrongly and she couldn’t tighten it. Can I come in? I can help you. I shouted back. She didn’t reply for two minutes. I again called her. “Mom there is no one here to help you. I’m the only one. Let me come inside.”
She realized that what I’m saying is actually true and asked me to come in and help.

But when I went in, what I saw was unbelievable.my mom was in her new push up bra, and was holding that pant with her hand. I saw her and she was really feeling uncomfortable. I asked her to cool down. And those knots in my hand. The pants was real loose and I don’t know how it got tied up wrongly in that loose.

But while trying to remove that knot what I actually saw was really amazing. It was my mom’s pussy. My birth place. I was seeing it for the first time. She was not at all wearing a fucking panty.

My boy was already hard. And that time I was not wearing my boxer since I thought I will get a bath before I change myself into something good.

She saw that hard on. And was laughing. Somehow I release her knot and ran away from there.

Mumbai incest

Once I was done with removing the knot of her pant, I directly went to my room. I was totally hard. My mom called me from her room and asked me to come over there.
her boobs were trying to tear apart her dress. She asked me how am i looking. I said awesome and almost added sexy.

I remember once when the cable guy tried to hit on her. This cable guy came to get his monthly rental, and I was in the room. The thing is I could clearly see whats happening in the hall from the mirror.
So when my mom went to give him the money, he took the money and tried to pinch her hand. She was laughing and moved aside. Again now he tried to pinch her waist, now she couldnt control the pleasure. She didn't do anything and was just standing there. After 10 to 15 seconds she came to her senses and she called me to come out. Only then the cable guy realised that I was in house itself.

So, back to story. My mom was looking like a plump angel. I couldn't take my eyes out of her. And I had a hardon. I said mom you should try other dresses too. She said, "naughty. I'll try them tomorrow. Now go and have bath. I'll change back to sarree."

I said okay and went to have my long bath. As soon as I went in, I saw her panty and started to smell it. And add that to my already hard brother, I came like anything. After getting myself cooled down, I started my bath and my mom asked me to open the door, she wanted to clean my back. I opened the door. She already had changed to saree by now. She lifted her saree and petticoat till her knees and started washing my back with soap by bending in front of me. Her boobs wer touching my head and sometimes when she went lower, my head was touching her pussy part on saree. I was hard again. Uff..
She was killing me with her seduction.

Stone cold

Once I was done with removing the knot of her pant, I directly went to my room. I was totally hard. My mom called me from her room and asked me to come over there.
her boobs were trying to tear apart her dress. She asked me how am i looking. I said awesome and almost added sexy.

I remember once when the cable guy tried to hit on her. This cable guy came to get his monthly rental, and I was in the room. The thing is I could clearly see whats happening in the hall from the mirror.
So when my mom went to give him the money, he took the money and tried to pinch her hand. She was laughing and moved aside. Again now he tried to pinch her waist, now she couldnt control the pleasure. She didn't do anything and was just standing there. After 10 to 15 seconds she came to her senses and she called me to come out. Only then the cable guy realised that I was in house itself.

So, back to story. My mom was looking like a plump angel. I couldn't take my eyes out of her. And I had a hardon. I said mom you should try other dresses too. She said, "naughty. I'll try them tomorrow. Now go and have bath. I'll change back to sarree."

I said okay and went to have my long bath. As soon as I went in, I saw her panty and started to smell it. And add that to my already hard brother, I came like anything. After getting myself cooled down, I started my bath and my mom asked me to open the door, she wanted to clean my back. I opened the door. She already had changed to saree by now. She lifted her saree and petticoat till her knees and started washing my back with soap by bending in front of me. Her boobs wer touching my head and sometimes when she went lower, my head was touching her pussy part on saree. I was hard again. Uff..
She was killing me with her seduction.
Hot story waiting 4 further updates

Reactions: Jaya.priya.