• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

jiren90

It went on like this.

Sexual tension between me and mom kept increasing. Everytime we looked each other we saw each other naked in our own minds.

Lockdown was lift

Dad told us that he had to go on a business meeting

giphy
After a long time dad is going to be away from home.
During dinner he told he won't be back for tomorrow night.when I saw mom .mom was like

vlcsnap-2021-01-05-14h43m23s979

I was so excited to see what mom was about to do.we woke up had breakfast. Dad left in the afternoon. She took bath and came out wearing a saree . I was aww struck seeing her in that sexy saree with her wet hair

FKSBpyl-VQAIT52y
Her saree was folded to her breasts . Revealing her side boobs and navel.

images-69
She called me for dinner . We were eating

Me: mom you look beautiful
Mom: thank you. Are u going to sleep early

Me: no mom why.
Mom: just asked

Me: are you sleeping alone
Mom: yes did u forget that dad left.

Me: just asked mom..
Mom: mmmmmm..

Mom: if u want you can join me
Me: sure mom.

We finished dinner . I told her I'm off to room

Mom: that's so soon for u to to go to bed . What happened

Me: nothing mom (smiling)

I turned on the ac made the room cool. She came after work. She sat down in bed I kept staring at her.

Milf-Tabu-Massive-Boobs-Hottest-Navel-Show-MP4-20200402-195821-274
She called my name and said can u give me massage to neck

Fuck I was turned on Im now rock hard in my shorts no underwear.
She moaned till the end of massage .
She said enough and I laid covering my boner.she started touching my bare chest teasing me. She suddenly stopped she went to cupboard calling me for help . I went behind her helped her get blanket from top shelf squeezing her back against my body

She suddenly bended tightly pressuring my cock on her ass crack. She was wearing only saree no inners my cock just stood between her ass crack

gif-the-dry-hump-5f80b7ad48ac1
She holded my back and I bended on her back . We were heated up. My hands folded both her boobs completely we had no gap between us. We dry humped for a minute

UPyyj9

IFZ2gz
Started licking all over her neck and back.

X9CHlZ

She turned her head open her mouth putting her tongue out wanting me to kiss her

converted
We kissed like anything for a while I was drowning in her saliva.

She pulled my hair and laid on bed lifting her saree . Revealing her pussy. I went directly amazing my mouth on her pussy.

images-1-10

Me: did u shave and wax
Mom: yes..
Me: was it for this..
Mom: shut up

Pulled my hair again and guided me to her pussy.
Her pussy became sloppy all wet and creamy

I started running my mouth all over her navel and boobs

indian-girl-saree-5
She forcefully kissed me and said

Mom: FUCK MEE NOWW..!

I wasted no time removed my shorts

I took my dick out she holded my dick and put my tip inside her hole. We fucked for around 30 minutes non stop not changing positions.

I kissed her on her boobs and locked our lips and tongue. I didn't even remove her saree I was so into fucking her non stop

After long fucking and cuddling I was about to cum

Me: mom.. I'm about to cum I'll pull out

Mom: DONT PULL OUT.. CUM INSIDE ME.......
GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUMM..AHHHHH ...CUM DEEP INSIDE ME..MMMAHMMM

Me: uhhh mom..I'm cumming ahhhhhhhhh...

I holded her ass pulled her closer towards my cock dumped a huge load deep inside her

This was the best sex I had with my mom.

In-Shot-20220225-001850984-Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Express

Fucking my mom in Dad's bed and mom telling me to cum inside of her.. Cumming inside my own mother in dad's bed ufff...

tumblr-oxu471x-Xt-F1vhs0mvo1-540

We both started talking stuffs

Me: Mom you wanted this all time right

Mom: yes. I wanted it so bad

Me: Mom how come u not cheat dad till now. Because he doesn't satisfy you

Mom: I didn't want our names to be spoiled. If not maybe I would have had. After sometime I knew you started jerking to my pics and my used panties

I know you stare at my ass and boobs u tried to catch every glimpse of me. I know what u did in your grandparents home while I was pretending to sleep

Me: How can I even control mom .. your fuckin sexy .. everyone would want you
I was scared after I forced you.

Mom: Do u think I don't know that all your friends and yours uncle's Lust over me. I know All your friends look me in a different way

Me: haa.. Is it safe today mom

Mom: no

Me: you might get pregnant mom..

Mom: I wanted you to get me pregnant ..

Me: mom what..! Really

Mom: you know what..! Me and ur dad had sex 2 days before

Me: what..

Mom: Haa haaa( laughing).. His fully erect penis was very soft and small

images-1-11

You are 3 times bigger than him. He came in a minute of fucking me. His sperms won't make me pregnant.

And he won't find have a doubt now even if I get pregnant.

I'm fucking obsessed with your cock

Me: dad will be home tomorrow. Can we have it Tomorrow too

mom: no not when dad is in home. I cant risk it

Me: disappointing mom.... We aren't sleeping today

She removed her saree and remained in her blouse

Me: I'm hard again momm..

I rubbed my dick against her ass trying to push it inside her.

She stopped me saying don't rush we've got all night..

I started unhooking her blouse and removing her saree
Made her completely naked.

We opened our mouth and kissed

19465926-1
My mouth slowly moved down till her toes tasting every bit of her body

My tongue played inside her pussy

I put my tongue on her ass. She suddenly turned and said no..

Me: please mom let me have your ass

Mom: no it's so dirty

Me: I'll clean it mom..

Mom: nooo...

Now she started sucking my cock olgling her mouth on it

After we became all sloppy . I slowly entered her pusssy holding her face close to mine..

After few strokes we started kissing each other

Continuously fucking her in missionary non stope untill she had her orgasm.. and she started squirting I stopped fucking and I put my mouth on her squirting pusssy

She was like fuckk Mee agaiinn..

I thrusted her with force

ec-7

Then mom sat on top of me Moving her hips leaning towards me.

Her boobs were bouncing up and down I squeezed them

After a few mins we started fucking intensely hugging her and squeezing her on me while we exchanged saliva and kiss

I loved having her saliva and tongue inside my mouth

I came inside her again...!

But I didn't stop fucking her my cock was still rock hard and kept going inside her

We twisted and turned fucking wildly

We fucked in doggy for a while...

We were totally sweating and fully wet but still kept going with our lust

I was about to cumm again..

Me: I'm about to cumm...
mom: yess.. give it all...

i came a load inside her for thrid time

I stopped for a moment releasing all my cum.. mom thought it was over but.

i started fucking again..

MOm: YOU MOTHERFUCKERR..! YOUR NOT DONE YET, THEN FUCK ME HARDER NOW...

Fuck those words from her mouth.. kept me even more hard

24149094-1

We went from doggy to missionary again

I said

Me:Spit inside my mouth

She then spitted a huge spit in my mouth and kissed me

I told her am about to cumm .

Mom: give it in my mouth

I took my cock out put it in her mouth..
She was gagging

I cam a huge load in her mouth

Her mouth was filled with my cock

CB7C57F

Ufff... That was heavenly

I then kissed her with my own cum

tumblr-mraksib78-X1qdbu0ro3-500

We cuddeled and kissed for so long and fell asleep

Last edited:
My family is of 3 mom dad and me. I'm 20 my mom is around 38 to 40 my dad is 65. My dad is a businessman and mom a housewife

images-3

My dad is quite old now but my mom is as hot as hell.she is very active does yoga and she has got the perfect milf body. She is 5.7 tall and her body measurements are
34-30-35 she resembles tabu.more sexier tabu with bigger boobs and bigger ass
She is a woman who all teen mid aged or grandpa's would wanna fuck
She has got sexy strong legs and beautiful feet which turns me on everytime

images-8

images-9

I would love to lick and suck on her feet all day long

images-10
All my friends family men and neighbours have their eyes on her.

This part I'll tell u how things got heated up between me and my mom.

At first I used to hear sex noises from my parents bedroom.but now I don't hear them it's been more than 5 years or more. I was dying to fuck her for more than 3 years from now I don't know how it started
. I used to masturbate thinking of her everyday. Since dad doesn't satisfy her she was desperately in need of cock.i started doing stuff to make her know that I want to fuck her

The first thing that I did was sniffing her used panties and later I masturbated with her panties and I cum on them and leave them in the same place wantedly to get caught.at first she gives a warning look at me when she takes laundry. I continued doing it but she never changed the place where she kept her used panties . sometimes I use her fresh panties and cum on them too.

That feeling when mom wears panty with my cum in it mannn..that is👅👅

images-31

I wear only shorts without underwear and rome infront of her I have noticed several times that she looks at my bulge. Though she was friendly and close with me she never showed herself that she needs sex and attention.

Me mom and dad went to our native.in that time i remember her coming out of bath with some native cloth which was too damn hot.the bathroom was in an open place so I was waiting outside to take a bath.she usually don't wear such things as it was a village and she didn't bring much clothes she came out stunning

images-30

After that we had only two rooms to sleep where one room was occupied and another room for us 3 and 2 more kids.the beds were on the floor where I laid near my mom after so many years. That sight made me hard I was restless seeing her body her ass was like a mountain.uffff

images-45
I took my penis out and started to jerk. I wanted to touch her and fuck her .dad was sleeping next to her but i couldn't resist. I moved closer to mom and I started touching her ass with my cock and I moved my hips to nd fro. I then stopped not to wake her up then i jerked and came all over the bed and on her ass

images-36

images-37

She used to wear sexy nighties when dad was not in town. I never missed a moment to sneak a look on her assets while she works .bends and cleans sometimes she ties her nighty till hip showing her thighs and when she bends that was heaven.i cock would go directly from 0 to 90 degree.

I always sneak behind Pooja room to watch her bend uff..

Screenshot-20220223-034950
FKa77-Ov-UYAMr-M2m

images-32

This is where things got serious
One day me mom and dad went to a marriage function.my mom was very hot in her sexy saree. I wanted to fuck her then and there infront of all my family and guests. She was making me so hard. She wore a sexy saree and her assets were exposing

images-33
After sometime we were standing on stairs which was like a stage.my dad went to talk to relatives.i was standing behind my mom this was the view that I got

rdrwgvnnqm271
She was driving me crazy. I went forward and pressed my hard cock on her ass . She suddenly turned and looked at me but she didn't say anything.i was shocked but i continued pressing my dick on her ass. At a moment she took a step back and she came closer as I got to press her ass ever harder. I idid it for a minute or two untill dad came.the stood like nothing was happening

FICD25-KUc-AMUbs-W
Then we went home.

For a few days she didn't talk to me well or look at my face properly. I got scared that she would tell dad . But she didn't

This is during corona and due to lockdown and corona my dad stayed home all the time.

A few days later mom yelled my name.i was frightened something went wrong and rushed to her she was in her bathroom. She asked me to take her towel I then gave it to her. I couldn't take my eyes off her her half of the upper body was exposed . She was hiding behind the door wet and naked . I wished it was a transparent glass door

images-46
Then everything went normal mom started talking to normal. We were close again.

Then one day she entered my room wearing a wet white towel.which was transparent her nipples and ass were completely visible

images-16
Ufff my cock exploded seeing her like that. It was a Cotton towel so everything was exposed

She came directly in .stood there for a while gave a slutty hot show took something and went back. Mann her asss ahhhh I would eat those ass and ass hole I would lick them clean.ahh her dark big nipples were visible too

Screenshot-20220222-162500
Damn that ass they look exactly like her.
It was at that moment I realised what an idiot dad was to not enjoy her and give her the satisfaction that she needs.
She was a sex driven bitch. She was a sexgodess. I wanted to breed my mom. I was even ready to marry her and have children .she was that slutty.

Dad did nothing but staying home eating reading newspaper watching tv and sleep. He went out very rarely. Occasionally he went for a walk in evening.but my mom was a loyal bitch mom.

I wanted to taste every part of her. Every inch and every corner. I was able to do nothing but stare at her tease her and masturbate thinking of her because i didn't know what to do as dad was always home

She started making me take towel and walk into my room an occasional event.she sometimes started entering bathroom when I pee and she stood behind me.

One day she came to and she feed me sweets. I was so desperate and horny that I wanted to suck her fingers. When she put her finger into my mouth I licked them and finally I sucked her finger.she was enjoying it too she smiled and she went.
(Me and mom are friendly and close that she says adult jokes to me and laugh.we were like that from the beginning)

After a week one day while she was eating I wanted to try out something hot. Mom was eating rice and sambar with her bare hands. I thought I would get a chance to lick her fingers again but this time with her fingers full of her Saliva.

images-18
I went near her and asked her to feed me some.she said she would finish and she'll serve me.but I asked her to feed her her food. She had a naughty smile. I saw her eating her hand was fully in her mouth while she was eating she even licked sambar from her finger . Finally when she fed me I licked her fingers fully .it was heaven to have a taste of her saliva spilled food

images-19

We both knew we desired each other sexually. She giving signals like these made me more confident. We became even closer . We joked laughed I started helping her. We hugged quite often.

I then started asking her to give me head massages or to help me dry my hair.she never refused i would be in a towel

Screenshot-20220223-035019
When she helps me to dry my hair. My face was so close to her boobs. Her soft huge boobs were jiggling .I wanted have my face completely pressed against her boobs .though I eventually touched her boobs many times with my face

Screenshot-20220223-035057

Screenshot-20220223-035037

I started completing her dress sometimes about her body for being fit and young saying that she is sexy like no one could be this beautiful.she would respond with a naughty slutty smile and calling me naught.

thanks-thankyou

I wanted to fuck her so badly that I didn't care that dad was home and wanted to get intimate and have sex with her.
In the next part I'll tell u how I penetrated my own mom
🔥🔥👍👍👍🔥🔥🔥🔥👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

It went on like this.

Sexual tension between me and mom kept increasing. Everytime we looked each other we saw each other naked in our own minds.

Lockdown was lift

Dad told us that he had to go on a business meeting

giphy
After a long time dad is going to be away from home.
During dinner he told he won't be back for tomorrow night.when I saw mom .mom was like

vlcsnap-2021-01-05-14h43m23s979

I was so excited to see what mom was about to do.we woke up had breakfast. Dad left in the afternoon. She took bath and came out wearing a saree . I was aww struck seeing her in that sexy saree with her wet hair

FKSBpyl-VQAIT52y
Her saree was folded to her breasts . Revealing her side boobs and navel.

images-69
She called me for dinner . We were eating

Me: mom you look beautiful
Mom: thank you. Are u going to sleep early

Me: no mom why.
Mom: just asked

Me: are you sleeping alone
Mom: yes did u forget that dad left.

Me: just asked mom..
Mom: mmmmmm..

Mom: if u want you can join me
Me: sure mom.

We finished dinner . I told her I'm off to room

Mom: that's so soon for u to to go to bed . What happened

Me: nothing mom (smiling)

I turned on the ac made the room cool. She came after work. She sat down in bed I kept staring at her.

Milf-Tabu-Massive-Boobs-Hottest-Navel-Show-MP4-20200402-195821-274
She called my name and said can u give me massage to neck

Fuck I was turned on Im now rock hard in my shorts no underwear.
She moaned till the end of massage .
She said enough and I laid covering my boner.she started touching my bare chest teasing me. She suddenly stopped she went to cupboard calling me for help . I went behind her helped her get blanket from top shelf squeezing her back against my body

She suddenly bended tightly pressuring my cock on her ass crack. She was wearing only saree no inners my cock just stood between her ass crack

gif-the-dry-hump-5f80b7ad48ac1
She holded my back and I bended on her back . We were heated up. My hands folded both her boobs completely we had no gap between us. We dry humped for a minute

UPyyj9

IFZ2gz
Started licking all over her neck and back.

X9CHlZ

She turned her head open her mouth putting her tongue out wanting me to kiss her

converted
We kissed like anything for a while I was drowning in her saliva.

She pulled my hair and laid on bed lifting her saree . Revealing her pussy. I went directly amazing my mouth on her pussy.

images-1-10

Me: did u shave and wax
Mom: yes..
Me: was it for this..
Mom: shut up

Pulled my hair again and guided me to her pussy.
Her pussy became sloppy all wet and creamy

I started running my mouth all over her navel and boobs

indian-girl-saree-5
She forcefully kissed me and said

Mom: FUCK MEE NOWW..!

I wasted no time removed my shorts

I took my dick out she holded my dick and put my tip inside her hole. We fucked for around 30 minutes non stop not changing positions.

I kissed her on her boobs and locked our lips and tongue. I didn't even remove her saree I was so into fucking her non stop

After long fucking and cuddling I was about to cum

Me: mom.. I'm about to cum I'll pull out

Mom: DONT PULL OUT.. CUM INSIDE ME.......
GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUMM..AHHHHH ...CUM DEEP INSIDE ME..MMMAHMMM

Me: uhhh mom..I'm cumming ahhhhhhhhh...

I holded her ass pulled her closer towards my cock dumped a huge load deep inside her

This was the best sex I had with my mom.

In-Shot-20220225-001850984-Adobe-Creative-Cloud-Express

Fucking my mom in Dad's bed and mom telling me to cum inside of her.. Cumming inside my own mother in dad's bed ufff...

We both started talking stuffs

Me: Mom you wanted this all time right

Mom: yes. I wanted it so bad

Me: Mom how come u not cheat dad till now. Because he doesn't satisfy you

Mom: I didn't want our names to be spoiled. If not maybe I would have had. After sometime I knew you started jerking to my pics and my used panties

I know you stare at my ass and boobs u tried to catch every glimpse of me. I know what u did in your grandparents home while I was pretending to sleep

Me: How can I even control mom .. your fuckin sexy .. everyone would want you
I was scared after I forced you.

Mom: Do u think I don't know that all your friends and yours uncle's Lust over me. I know All your friends look me in a different way

Me: haa.. Is it safe today mom

Mom: no

Me: you might get pregnant mom..

Mom: I wanted you to get me pregnant ..

Me: mom what..! Really

Mom: you know what..! Me and ur dad had sex 2 days before

Me: what..

Mom: Haa haaa( laughing).. His fully erect penis was very soft and small

images-1-11

You are 3 times bigger than him. He came in a minute of fucking me. His sperms won't make me pregnant.

And he won't find have a doubt now even if I get pregnant.

I'm fucking obsessed with your cock

Me: dad will be home tomorrow. Can we have it Tomorrow too

mom: no not when dad is in home. I cant risk it

Me: disappointing mom.... We aren't sleeping today

She removed her saree and remained in her blouse

Me: I'm hard again momm..
, 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

jiren90

The next morning I woke up but dad was already in home. I went to kitchen, mom smiled at me eat your breakfast you must be hungry.

After sometime I started getting closer to mom but she refused and we didn't do anything

Now it's been more than five days of not having sex or masturbation I was furious and horny alll the time..

One day afternoon dad was in hall reading news paper with tv running on . I went to kitchen mom was doing her work

FMn7-N13-VIAUgn-GX

Her ass was visible through her nighty. I went behind her hugged her from behind

images-41
Playing with her big dangling breasts .. pinching her nipples putting my hands inside of her nighty

images-7

dad shouted " Bring my salad.."

fuck... He always inrerupts

Mom went and gave him salad and came back giving me a signal

26194857-1

I started running my hands all over her body i rubbed her pussy then she started grabbing my hard cock

images-10

tumblr-n0r4e8h-JP11trb0vfo8-500

I turned her around lifted her nighty and started licking her pussy... It was already wet and ready ... I started drinking all her juice

images-44

Dad asked for me while I was still down there sucking and eating his wife's pussy

jc-1
6-60

jc-2

jc-3

jc-4

jc-5
6-61

Fuck this time she let me taste her ass hole too... She didn't resist me running my tongue on her butt hole..
I made her cumm by only licking her maybe she was turned on doing it behind her husband

She gave a kiss and kneeled down removing my shorts

No time wasted she started sucking my cock

08-1

09-1
She choked herself with my cock

I asked mom ,

Me: mom what if we get caught
Mom:

cheating-mom
She stood up i rubbed my cock on her back hugging her tight

25-1

26-1

27-1
Pounding her hard while she closed her mouth..

Our sound was suppressed by tv noise

Porn-GIF-cc-taboo-son-mom-milf-small

788-450

31-1
We changed positions we went down to floor

She wanted to go up as she wanted to know what was dad doing so as to not get caught

I inserted her from the front then she wanted to turn back

She lifted her leg spreading it on the kitchen slab..i lifted her leg and licked and sucked her feet

Porn-GIF-cc-ripeexcellentsquab-small-gif-1
We kept going until my cock spotted a huge load inside of her...

32-1

tumblr-oorfs1ftya1uf9llro1-250-gif

My cum was dripping till her feet her nighty revealed my dripping cumm..she then continued her cooking I went to my room

Last edited:

jiren90

The next day mom dad and me were off to a wedding it was a 3 hours travel from our place. Dad was driving and mom was sitting next to him i sat in the back seat.

Moms costume was out of the world ufff... She was damn hott..she wore a sleevless blouse saree couldn't take me eyes off her body

E2-Yjeba-Vc-AMq-Dbn
I was rock hard all the way to the marriage

She knew I was hard for her and she kept having a glance on me and my cock

I was so horny i pulled my dick out and rubbing my dick i made it visible to her

Once again she turned and looked at me.. she couldn't take her eyes of my dick she kept staring while dad was driving

images-3

telugu-actress-tabu-in-yellow-saree-photos-pics-6522

And gave me a slutty smile

Finally we reached and she was the sexiest women there. Everyone kept staring at her boobs and her whole body... All those horny uncle's were buzzing around her like there were to talk to my dad

Her nipples poked through her blouse her nipples were clearly visible i wanted to fuck her then and there..

images-2

She deliberately showed off her cleavage to all men there... Biting her lips and acting all slutty
I knew she wanted every one of their cock she is now fully slut

After the function was over we were off to leave but there was heavy rain pouring..we said we will wait and then leave but the rain didn't stop it was nearly 12 am and our relatives made us to stay with them..

They gave us a seperate room with two beds . Iwas so excited as we have to share the two beds and there was no cot.. we didn't have clothes to change ..

Dad refreshed and slept as soon as he laid..mi was lying next to dad and I went to bathroom and I laid next to mom.. it was raining all night and thunders roaring all night

Mom was awake as well as me.. as soon as I touched her hip she turned her head and said

Mom: we should not do anything today dad is very close to us

Me: mom, you know about dad.. he won't wake up

I was wearing only underwear i removed my pants and shirt and threw it aside covering myself in blanket..

I went inside mom's blanket as usual started rubbing my cock on her plumpy ass while my hands were busy with her boobs.

78ae9dd35f755491013460d237159cdf
images-15
She pulled her saree up showing her entrance.. i thrusted my dick inside her pussy

I went above her

Moving my hips slowly fucking her and getting deep inside her

images-14

Fucking her non stop all night

tumblr-n5umce-Ty311trz9gro5-400

tumblr-n5umce-Ty311trz9gro4-400
She was so scared that dad would wake up but then

I pulled my cock out

We went for doggy

images-20

Her ass looked gorgeous in that saree in doggy position

She was all ready perfectly in doggy position

images-19

images-21
Started pounding her in doggy

She was all sweating and tired and she laid sideways

She was sucking my fingers while I was fucking her pussy

images-17
Her boobs hanging out of her blouse fucking her in that saree was very hottt.. she looked sexy

Mom suddenly stopped me dad started moving..
I suddenly laid down covering me fully in my blanket and mom covered herself

Dad slowly stood up and went to bathroom

Mom whispered don't move...

But I couldn't resist my hips were slowly thrusting her on itself

Dad opened the door and unknowingly mom opened her eyes and dad called her name..

She said yes..
( He was turning off the lights and closing the door)

Dad slowly came near bed

I was scared as hell....

If he catches me with my COCK all buried inside mom he would kill me..!!!!

He stood near the bed

The blankets hiding My cock which was completely inside his wife's pussy

images-13

Dad asked mom if she is still awake...

I still couldn't resist moving my hips I was still fucking mom right infront of dad..

mom was about to answer opening her mouth

The last THRUST my cock hit mom's cervix Cumming a huge load non stop DEEP inside of her..

MOM suddenly moaned ahhhhhh..!

Then she matched it as she was sleepy and told...

She heard the door noise and it woke her..

Dad said okay and laid on his bed...untill he was on his bed i penis pumped cum inside mom non stop..ufffffff

The moment i ejaculated was so intense because the feeling that dad is right infront of us and I'm fucking his wife gave my cock the biggest blast..the pleasure was soo high...

My penis was stuffed inside mom's pussy for half and hour or so while I played with her boobs and her mouth and Saliva

Mom told me to put on my pants before dad wakes up in the morning and sees u like this.. she adjusted her saree and we both slept

Last edited:
Reactions: hairydick10001

jiren90

After 3 days it was night after dinner dad was about to play a movie and mom asked me to join them i refused at first then she told me it would be fun.. so I joined them

Dad was in his chair and I went and sat near mom on sofa..

dd-3

The movie had started and in few minutes dad went to his room. We thought dad was off to sleep and finally it's time ...

Mom in her sexy satin nighty was a turn on

images-23

As soon as dad left mom lifted her right leg and rested them on my thigh

0358-movie-night-with-mom
I slowly massaged her legs slowly started touching sensually from her thighs to her vagina.

She then slowly touched my cock and then holded it like a pole

We heard the door noise and stopped..

Dad came back and sat on his sofa...

We were just watching movie
Mom gave me a blanket and asked dad if he needs one dad said he doesn't need it..

Few minutes later dad seemed sleepy but his eyes were open and he was commenting and talking about the movie

Mom was like..
Mom: come near me put on your blanket..

fc-3

I went close to her I went inside her blanket

fc-4

She pulled my shorts and grabbed my cock

Very Slowly stroking it

fc-5
Dad was talking to mom about movie and other stuff but she ignored him and kept jerking my cock

fc-7
She was stroking me for about 10 mins now and by the time dad fell asleep so she removed the blanket and started stroking me with her two hands

fc-6
fc-8
Me: mom I'm about to cum now..

Mom: not yet.. I'll take care

She pressed the top of penis controlling my urge to cum.. she said

Mom: Not untill I cum..

fc-10

We kept an eye on dad

Suddenly he woke up and said he is off to bed and went

dd-5

She then sucked my cock for a while after dad went

dd-8

I went to lick her pussy then I was shocked

Me: mom it's been a long since I have seen u wearing a underwear what special

Mom: I want you to remove it yourself

I sniffed her pussy and removed her panty

And started to tongue her clit

Slowly went down to her ass hole

Mom asked me to not to do it

Me: mom please I want to taste your butt hole it's so nice and tasty..and I want to put my dick in it

Mom:It will be painfull and disgusting

Me: no mom dad would never do such things to you..

Mom: yes he wouldn't

Me: I love your shit hole too I will give u all the pleasure

Mom: okay be nice and slow

I licked the the outer of her ass hole

I said mom your ass hole taste great let me get in..
She was like whattt..

I slowly spreaded her hole and put my tongue inside of it

Ufff it was hott.. the first te tasting her butt hole.

Mom moaned loud ahhhhhh...mmmm yess...
And shivered

She then stopped me and made me sit on sofa giving me a kiss on lip

images-4
She lifted her nighty put her breasts out made me hold her breasts and sat on me

Mom: I'm so horny today son..

Directing my cock inside of her pussy

images-1

images-2
She started riding me like crazy

Mom: Fuck me..! Fuck me harder

I started sucking her boobs

Mom: open your mouth.

And mom was like

We fucked in every possible position

m-ldpwiqacxt-E-Ai-mh-Fx-JQQd-DGfdco-I-u-H-13483402b

Tabu-Nude-Xxx-Pics-Naked-Nangi-Sex-Porn-Pictures

Whenever she said fuck me harder i slapped her face and kissed hef lips

porn-gif-001-32
I told her I'm about to cum

Mom: give it in my mouth...

Uff..what a slut
Igave a huge blast in her mouth. She didn't even waste a single drop licked it and swallows it all

images-1-9

She cleaned herself and said let's go to bed..

I told her I'm not done yet .. she said enough for today and went.

I went to my room but I couldn't sleep I was still hard..
I went to parents room just after 30 mins..

Dad was sleeping and mom next to him

It was already around 4 am in the morning

images-8

images-7

images-6

Dad opened his eyes looked at us then turned and slept he must have thought it as a dream...

m-ldpwiqacxt-E-Ai-mh-rhfsrz95x-Rez-XIEE-25232541b

images-11

images-5

images-4

Fucking Mom in dad's bed while he is still there ahhh God...

379afe4a8511c5812b0c2a5b0e02b154

Mom: Let's go to your room

We then went to my bedroom

das poem

Last edited:

jiren90

41-1

45-2

46-2

48-2

It was 8.00 am and the alarm rang... Mom rushed to dad's room naked.. i slowly followed behind her..
Dad was not awake and mom went inside bathroom i stopped her from closing the door and got inside ...

Mom: you motherfucker are you not done yet!

Me: not yet mom..

We locked the door

We heard dad's alarm ring...

(Dad woke up)

Thinking what he saw last night(me and his wife having sex) was a dream..and how could a mom and son fuck...

He knocked the door...

He said he'll use another bathroom as he has to leave soon..

We got out of bathroom..was all dressed up.. mom prepared sandwich for dad

I went to her and pested her for another round.. i wanted to fuck her agin

Mom: this time of the day?..no way your father is here

Me: he was there last night too...

Mom: it ain't the same.. he will come for breakfast now.we will get caught

Me: let's go to bathroom say that u are sick and I left home..

Mom: what a monster I have created.. u perv..

Me and mom went to dad's bedroom and locked inside bathroom

I kissed her mouth licking her tongue as well as inside of her mouth drooling all over

Dad finished his breakfast and searched for mom

john clare first love poem analysis

yeats tread softly on my dreams meaning

Later her body demanded my cock she used to get up after dad sleeps in night and visits my room to have a good fuck...

Even though she had the guilt of cheating dad she couldn't resist my cock..

After every session she would silently go to dad's room and sleep

FPR-nnv-VEAIy-N62

For a week we didn't have sex as I had tests..

It was Sunday and dad had a meeting.. he was leaving home in morning..he said he would be back for lunch and mentioned make something special for their aniversary

While sending off dad I pressed and put my finger inside of mom's holes just behind him..

fra5owxfbr5

1xcrbxn4jlu

pdl3cai3prq

4rzo0jyldhq

4vyew0yzedw

vnjj1a1atg2

Mom: NEVER EVER do these stunts while you're dad is in home..

Me: Don't u like it mom?..

Mom,when dad is not in home why don't we both roam naked and free..

Mom: such a pervert.. promise me you won't do it when dad is in home

Me: come on mom it'll be fun..okay I won't ..come..
I'll give u your anniversary present

I removed all my clothes

Made mom naked too

tabu-nude-showing-boobs-and-pussy

But she directly went to kitchen

I followed her and spreaded her ass while she was working and started worshipping her ass

6-60

6-61

Last edited:

jiren90

She was completely turned on after that

She laid on dining table spreading her ass hole

ba67f1d932e9c71f7fd9ef46650b1cb8

Mom: is it too tight..?

Me: yesss mom.. dad must have never touched it

Mom: he never did..

Mom: I don't think your dick will fit

Me: let's try it out..

I slowly inserted my huge cock into her tight shit hole

big-cock-slowly-entering-tight-pussy-gifs

She screamed in pain..

screaming-painful-anal-2

Then I started thrusting back and fro...

screaming-painful-anal

She screamed the whole time loud ..

She moaned in pleasure out loud calling me a motherfuckerr... Fuck me harder...

Her face was orgasmic she was having the pleasure of her life

screaming-painful-anal-6

She was crying tears running down her face.. kept on screaming " fuck me.. fuck me harder"

C1AD024
After a minutes I stopped..

The door bell rang

Mom wore a towel and went and saw near the door.. she opened the door forgetting that I'm still naked.

images-6

It was our neighbour aunty and her husband

She gave mom something she bought

tumblr-plinp9-BG1-P1uejcvjo7-r1-250
And asked mom,

Neighbour aunty: is everything all right

Mom: yes everything is alright..why?

Neighbour aunty: I heard u screaming very loud

Mom: oh it's nothing..

I passed by the door and neighbour aunty saw me naked with my erect cock
Fuck.. I saw her seeing mee..fuck..she would tell everyone what she saw

Neighbour aunty: is it **my name***

Mom: yes

Neighbour aunty: you two are alone?

Mom: yes it's just me and him.. husband just left in the morning

Neighbour aunty : okay( in a doubtful sound).. I'll leave then..

She left and mom shouted u idiot why did u show off ur naked body to her. She might have found out

Me: don't worry mom no one thinks a son fucks mom.. chill

Mom: u perv.. come on fuck my asss again

Me: you love don't u mom.. let's try something new

Mom: what new

Me: dad asked for special lunch for aniversary didn't he..

Mom: yes he did

Me: let's make it special

Mom: how..?

db-2

Me: let's fuck and spill all our cum, Saliva and our sex juices into the aniversary food u prepared...

Mom: sounds hott..

Let's first clean the vegetables

ava-addams-001-2
I lifted mom and placed her on kitchen slab and told her to spread her ass hole

Took butter and inserted into her ass hole..

db-4

And then inserted every Vegetable that she was about to use to cook lunch for dad..

db-5

db-6

db-10
She inserted Carrot into her pussy while I fucked her anal..

db-7

Time for desert..

db-8
I inserted bananas inside of her nasty hole
The bananas were stuck and didn't come out so that

She had to squat and shit the bananas out onto the plate..

NTPS1gqam76rtigf

And the dessert is ready

She then prepared the food

I took the food kept in a stool
Where mom's ass and pussy was directly above the food and I fucked her from behind..

f66f19172d9bee87db514335b324baf7

We were fully sweating.. our sweat , my cum , and her squirt dripped into the food

She jerked me off and poured my cum into the food

3a64d33b223e63114c5c023fe4760948
She then asked me to cum inside her ass hole...

gif-slut-mom-is-deep-anal-fucked-by-son-5f03b13721ada
Pounded her ass hard this time as she wanted

MILF-Ava-Addams-Huge-Ass-Pounded-By-A-Hard-Dick

Finally came a big load inside her ass hole...

tumblr-ae21ff92705266d89858580790d21068-cebd5e2a-400

She told me to hold the plate and she pumped all the cum out of her ass into the plate ..uffff..

gif-ava-addams-anal-creampie-asshole-cum-manuel-cream-pies-their-asses-5ee29ae5c519a

Mom: Happy anniversary darling..

I kept on licking her butt hole unitll dad came back

milf-fun
As soon as dad came we dressed up..

Dad and mom hugged and wished aniversary he gave her a flower..

I wished dad happy anniversary

Then we three started having lunch

Mom served dad very happily and gave me a naughty look..

While eating

Me: the food tastes delicious mom...

Dad: yes it's so yummy

Moms face while looking at me..

images-5

That night mom was all dressed up in her sexy saree..i thought she really dressed up for me but if was for their anniversary..

Mom and dad went to room early..I was so frustrated as i couldn't stop thinking about fucking mom

I was watching tv

It was around 1 o clock..mom came to hall grabbed my arms and placed them on her breasts

She sushhed me and walked me to my room
I asked if dad satisfied her she told he didn't last one round he is sound asleep

kumiko-and-her-naughty-son-24

Me: did he cum inside you?

Mom: yes why?

Me: so that he can take the blame of getting you pregnant hahaa ...

Mom: funny.. fuck me now

Me: what about the promise mom?

Mom: you can fuck me whenever you want son.. now hurry up

Her sex drive was crazy she couldn't wait to get fucked..
She hopped onto my bed and went to doggy style showing her entrance

FQKmy1-GUc-AA3680

I removed her saree like dhuriyodhan tore her bra apart and banged my cock inside of her

She didn't care if dad was in next room..

She screamed like a bitch in pleasure

She hopped on me and rode me like a slutt... Uff

After an hour of fucking I was about to cum for the second time..

She wanted it to end in her mouth

FStn-WE5-VEAEpkgp

She crawled down to my cock

My cock was wrapped around mom's mangalsutra while she was sucking my cock uff.... that scene

She was wearing it for their anniversary
IMG20200229160402

She swallows every single drop of my cum and went to her room.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Khadalund010

jiren90

Summer vacation was about to be over. It has been few weeks since mom and I had sex. She is so busy shopping and helping for a relatives marriage.and few relatives stayed in our home so I couldn't release my tension. I tried touching and teasing and pressing her body but then somebody would interrupt us.

Finally the marriage was over another family was to stay in our home. They took my bedroom and mom and dad took the bedroom upstairs. It had a low level bed for two and

dad and mom discussed told me to sleep there with them.so i put a bed near to their bed.

images-2
Everyone had their dinner. And two uncle's and dad were having drinks.. watching tv and talking.mom was in kitchen i went to her and grabbed her ass and told I want to fuck u mom.. she was shocked because all relatives were there

images-6

Everyone were off to sleep. Dad had few pegs and went to his room. I also went to room. He asked me if he wanted to sleep on bed and he could adjust on floor. I said no you sleep on bed dad..

Few minutes later mom entered the room with a glass of milk.. looking hot as always in her saree.

images-4

Dad asked mom to turn the lights off. Only a bedtime bulb was left on..all settled and I waited impatient for more than half an hour for dad to fall asleep

Atlast I heard dad snoring I woke up from bed and sat and called mom. I went near her

images-12

She said NO.

di-6

hugged and sniffed mom.. uff her smell ahhh....
images-3
Mom: if we get caught today it will be a disaster

Me: we won't mom.. dad never wakes up in sleep today he is drunk too..

We started kissing and fore playing

indian-aunt
tumblr-on4e073ywy1r4qbluo4-400

Things get very heated up when dad is near us..

di-5

She said make it fast and don't make a fuss..
And she went to her position

FI6od2-Mac-AA2y5enot so fast mom..i said

I grabbed her ass and buried my face in her ass.. licking all over her ass and pussy

I spreaded her ass and put my tongue inside of her butt

She loved it and she grabbed my hair and started fucking her ass hole with my tongue

I then penetrated my cock inside of her pussy and started fucking her as she wanted

FSM1-UX4ak-AAMQk-B
It's heaven when your cock enter mom's hole

tumblr-n8lpb8-Qflb1rgw2ibo1-500
9671-spending-the-night-with-your-mom-cover-your-ears

Then I penetrated her ass hole..

6schf12732v61

2022-01-02-9
It was so fuckin tight she was on tears holding her self from screaming

00C852A
I came inside of her ass..

I turned her removed her blouse and bra and threw it..slapping her pussy with my cock inserting it slowly

tumblr-nzn5mt-DM2k1u5ooj4o1-500

tumblr-n8lpb8-Qflb1rgw2ibo3-500

She started screaming without her knowledge

24255288-1

I squeezed my body with Her's while my cock went deeep in and out

tumblr-mz0t5x-Ohw-E1sibak0o1-500

The bed made squeaking noise and the bed started shaking very much...

Mom saw dad turning slowly

tumblr-n5umce-Ty311trz9gro5-400

She stopped me and told hide

I completely hid myself under the blanket

Dad turned saw mom covered in blanket and turned the other way round... Uff

tumblr-n5umce-Ty311trz9gro2-400

tumblr-n5umce-Ty311trz9gro3-400

Didn't expect that...then I continued fucking her slowly

tumblr-n5umce-Ty311trz9gro4-400

di-7

We started licking and kissing with our oozing Saliva

Page-32

I told her to stand

tumblr-nd9o0i-Jc-Wz1qktnjdo1-500

Penetrated her from the back

tumblr-nd9o0i-Jc-Wz1qktnjdo2-500

We removed her saree and thew it

tumblr-nd9o0i-Jc-Wz1qktnjdo3-400

I made her to walk while fucking her...i guided her and we stood right above dad's head

Mom was like what the fuck are you doing

I pounded her on top of dad

tumblr-nbd192-Wn-KS1trz9gro2-400

cuckold-wife-humiliate-husband-4

tumblr-nd9o0i-Jc-Wz1qktnjdo4-500

This would be dad's view if he wakes up...

tumblr-mvy4t2-ZW2-S1sottyfo1-400

Her pussy started dropping my cum and her juice it was dripping on the floor.. she then moved away from dad..

She kneeled down and said cum in my mouth and sucked my dick

df-4

Gave a load on her face and mouth...she didn't leave a single drop she licked it clean..

df-5

df-6

tumblr-mtiykr3s-Nb1syyit9o1-400

tumblr-mrz7g9rz-Li1syyit9o1-r1-250

df-7

df-8

She dragged me to my bed and we kissed and exchanged saliva for some time and we slept

D-j-Ov-Pm-VAAEZLOU

Last edited: