• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

IPL 2019 [ MATCH 40 ] DC VS RR

Who will win ?

• DC

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • RR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Aaj bohat din baad 100 hue

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Wild celebartions in the Delhi camp after the vicrory. Ricky Ponting is absolutely pumped. Gee! It means a lot to this franchise. This victory will give DC a lot of confidence. Shikhar got Delhi off to a perfect start in the powerplay.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Thanx Siraj Patel bro

Reactions: Siraj Patel

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Dhawan: (On what he eats these days to bat so well) I became vegetarian, so mostly vegetable stuff (laughs). Changed my mindset in the previous games and it's been going good for me. Able to give good starts for my team and I am happy. I would say from the Bangalore game, I changed my mindset. Realized that I needed to play more aggressively. Just the one game where I needed to take time with early wickets but now I feel that I need to go from the start.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Steve Smith: We thought we didn't finish off well with the bat, they pulled things back with Rabada in the death overs. We couldn't quite get hold of their bowlers. The wicket played well throughout, one of the best in the tournament. They took our bowlers on in the powerplay and Shikhar played a magnificent knock. Pant is a young lad and he did a terrific job as well. We changed a few tactics, I didn't want Gopal to bowl in the powerplay but decided to give him a bowl as the dew was setting in. It's always hard for the bowlers with the dew around. The wicket stayed the same throughout the 40 overs. You can try and get wickets with your best bowlers or keep them for the death overs. Delhi did that well with Rabada but for us Archer has bowled well for us throughout the tournament.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Shreyas Iyer, winning skipper: When we play away from home wickets are so good luckily and it is perfect for our batters. Skikhar is doing a great job in powerplay.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Harsha Bhogle: Rishabh Pant will be very proud of this innings. Difference between promise and what a proper pro does. Look forward to seeing many more of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.