• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest in india

Who is your favorite partner in incest ?

• Mom

Votes: 198 47.6%
  • Sister

Votes: 144 34.6%
  • Cousin

Votes: 83 20.0%
  • Aunty

Votes: 89 21.4%

• Total voters

Himalaya rahel

Guys and girls please share your view point and incident about incest sex and seduction with mother and sister

• Wow
Reactions: keshawgupta34

Rehaankhan

I am.khan

Pravasi Mallu

I have been actively having incest relation with my mother for several years now. I am married with 2 kids but still continue my relation with my mom. Few years back my mother had her uterus removed due to fibroid. I thought that would end everything. But after recovery from hospital my mom informed me that she wanted to have sex with me. Amazingly the relation survived all odds. We made love while my father was in next room. We made love when my wife and kids were in the next room. We managed to do it in the comfort of our house and even outdoors. The fear of getting caught while doing it exists, but that makes the act more powerful and passionate. Mother and son, brother and sister relations are very common in southern India. I am not sure how much of it exists in Northern parts.
Once u have a taste of it, u will never be the same and u will keep going back for it. And this is true for both male and female family members.

Rahulsngh

When I was little, I have a strong desire to see and feel what lies between girls leg. And when I slept beside of my younger sister I explore that in night. I know my sister was awake but she never did any thing. Total 3 to 4 opportunity I got and I just kept my hand inside her pant and feel the warmth of her pussy. One night I even made a bold move and kissed her pussy. She is my favorite and I always dream to fuck her but never have courage to say her. I think she don't want to be fucked by me and she don't know anything about sex that time.