• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

i want to convince my mummy

Sandhaya

help me, any one plzz.... guide me..i want to convince my mummy, i want to see her NUDE, i want to suck her BOOBS, she is 38, i am her only son..
HI HELP HER IN HER DAILY ACTIVITIES GO ALONG WITH HER FOR SHOPPING YOU GET CHANCE TO TOUCH TALK ABOUT HER BEAUTY PRESENT HER SOME IMPRESSIVE GIFTS AND DRESS/ SAREES ASK HER TO WEAR REVELLING BLOUSES ( BACKLESS DEEP NECK)

ankutri

HI HELP HER IN HER DAILY ACTIVITIES GO ALONG WITH HER FOR SHOPPING YOU GET CHANCE TO TOUCH TALK ABOUT HER BEAUTY PRESENT HER SOME IMPRESSIVE GIFTS AND DRESS/ SAREES ASK HER TO WEAR REVELLING BLOUSES ( BACKLESS DEEP NECK)
i help her in households, we go movies together, shopping, evening walk together, i daily hugg, kiss her cheeks.. i also bought normal dresses to her..

ankutri

any one hlp. i want my mom madly, plzz guide, how to convince her, i want to see her NUDE, i want to suck her BOOBS, she is 38+, housewife, MBA-HR.. i am her only child.. hlp me any one

Sanoj9090

Love and care Only
any one hlp. i want my mom madly, plzz guide, how to convince her, i want to see her NUDE, i want to suck her BOOBS, she is 38+, housewife, MBA-HR.. i am her only child.. hlp me any one
Plz can u share her interests and always praise about her beauty

ankutri

bro mom is so so so close, like bestest friend, i help her n household, we go movies, shopping, evening walk together.. i but gifts for her, praise her 24x7, daily hugg, kiss her cheeks, i also put hand around waist while roaming in mall.... bro hlp, plzz i want her madly, guide me.. plzzz..h@Ng0ut? add me

Reactions: rajuk4u

Sanoj9090

Love and care Only
bro mom is so so so close, like bestest friend, i help her n household, we go movies, shopping, evening walk together.. i but gifts for her, praise her 24x7, daily hugg, kiss her cheeks, i also put hand around waist while roaming in mall.... bro hlp, plzz i want her madly, guide me.. plzzz..h@Ng0ut? add me
Share ur id