• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious How do i make my husband as cuckold !

TamilService

Sure.lot of sex with others with consent of my hubby rashid khan.

No secretly msging dear.tell ur desire here.
i will undress you little by little infront of your hubby. i will kiss you passionately and play with your boobs. Suck your boobs, navel and lick your pussy till you reach orgasam and i will fuck you with my uncircumcised cock in front of your hubby. And fuck you all night and we will sleep hugging eachother and your hubby sleep other side with you.

Reactions: Rgroy97

halimabeevi

Layla .
i will undress you little by little infront of your hubby. i will kiss you passionately and play with your boobs. Suck your boobs, navel and lick your pussy till you reach orgasam and i will fuck you with my uncircumcised cock in front of your hubby. And fuck you all night and we will sleep hugging eachother and your hubby sleep other side with you.
I love your wife to sleep besides me also.
While you doing licking my cunt , my hubby will pounding your wife's buttocks.
Ok

• Love

Rohan J

Xtatic fool
Cuckold concept is kinky and exciting. But you should wait for the right moment and right person. These type of lifestyles are to be carefully imitated.

Because even in this digital age our society is still stuck in their old ego problems. So you should wait for the right person who knows how to enjoy life with married couples by giving them respect and maintaining dignity. But at the same time enjoy like wild dog with kinky and dirty sex on bed.
True. All the secrets should stay in the bedroom. The person who gets to enjoy banging the wife should respect the couple's wishes once the kinky weekend romance of cuckolding comes to an end.

Last edited: