• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Fucked My Big Titty Aunty

Dark Soul

Hello friends…! This is Dark Soul, an avid reader of sex stories and lover of mature women & milfs.

My English is not much to the level. So, I already ask to pardon me if you guys find some spelling or grammatical mistakes.

As this is my first time writing a story (especially here); I won't be able to give big updates. But I will post updates and complete the story. Please bear with me.

Views are Welcomed. :)

Thank You. :)

aunt

Last edited:

Dark Soul

Story -

After my Graduation, I had to move to Durgapur, West Bengal to give myself enough break and space to plan about my future and career. For that I had to shift with my uncle (mama) as he persistently insisted me to stay with him. That’s where I met my Mami; Anwesha . She was very happy to have him with them in their house as her own daughter was in a boarding school and they really didn’t had anyone to fill up their empty house , hearts and lives.

Talking about my Anwesha mami; she is a simple beauty. She has a wheatish fair skin tone and got a well-shaped body. She was 38 years old with a height of 5’0. Her assets were round and thick. She has got well-sized breasts and a thick round ass with a beautifully curved waist.

She used to wear normal cotton sarees which used to get crumpled due to her daily housework. She never wore her saree below the navel, always tried to wear it as conservative as she could. But then mostly the hem of the petticoat used to come and rest just on her navel. Her left side of the saree used to be a bit open, which made her blouse area visible and anyone could see the curve of a fully grown mother's breast and a bit of her belly. She never tried to be exposing herself. She was beautiful with beautiful eyes, nose, red lips and long flowing hair.

She was from the city of Sainthiya , West Bengal.

She used to be a bit lenient with me when compared to her behavior with her husband, neighbors and other relatives. She had a good opinion on me as I was very good at both sports and studies. She always had a good impression of those boys and girls who are either good at sports or studies. Because I was good in both; that helped me get close to her with every passing time. In the first 4 months I used to be around her for one reason or other.

Whenever I got a chance I used to go to her room and just start some conversations which neither had any ending nor any purpose. But still I loved to do this so that I could see her. She used to stand in front of me or sometimes even sit; and continued with her work and in that pretext she often had to bend a little to more and that’s when I used to get to see a very little part of her cleavage.

Though little but enough to make my day. I used to feel some kind of excitement in me whenever I sneaked a peek at her assets. In other times; I used to see her navel and side boobs in her those well fitted blouse when she turned sideways while working and even her well round shaped ass. Although always decently draped in saree; her ass was one such thing which was always ready to give me a rock hard boner. Her ass was a little bulky like a bubble butt.

Needless to say, but whenever she bent down to pick up something; her juicy cleavage and round ass invited me every time.

It was 12 – 14 years since she had become a mom. And in that time gap; Oh lord ! she had aged like wine. She still had her good shape to give heart attacks to many boys and men and Jealousy to neighborhood women.

Her tits were big and looked softer in those short sleeved blouses of hers.

Many times, I managed to brush over her soft delicate titties over her blouse and sometimes I even happened to manage to brush my rock hard dick over her saree clad firm yet soft ass. Oh dear lord! What a pleasure it was…! Who… I really mean who wouldn’t just love to drill her ass and chew up her juicy tits.

What I always wanted to and was dying everyday to do was to dug my face deep in her cleavage and enjoy her womanly aroma and soft skin.

Her long mangalsutra, which always used to be resting inside her long cleavage was a bonus in inviting and making me crazy.

Days passed ….

One day there was an event organized in our neighborhood. Actually a ritual to be completed in the neighbor’s house and after that an event… a function was to be held in a huge building which was bit far from our locality. All were invited and so were we.

But the thing was; Uncle never liked going to events.. In fact, he was never interested in being social right from his childhood. But he did want us; me and aunty to go in that function. I too wasn’t interested and was not in a jovial mood. On the contrary, aunty was way too happy. She really enjoys visiting parties, functions, cultural events etc.

She always used to dress superbly for those parties, functions etc. for she really loved getting attention of those men who love to notice and devour women with their eyes in such parties, etc.

She came to me in my room in the Evening in a black chudidar. That was the first time I saw her in such a dress.

I asked her why she chose to wear a chudidar to which she replied that this dress was bought by her few months back prior to my coming and she always wanted to try something new other than saree. And according to her, chudidar was a perfect dress for her body.

The black chudidar showed her shape more perfectly than a saree. There was no exposing except a little skin show of upper chest covered in a black transparent dupatta. On that very evening, She asked me to accompany her to the function.

I had no other option other than to just follow her order.

And I did so.

I put up a cotton jeans and an orange colored T shirt along with a costly watch and a bracelet; and pair of chocolate colored sport shoes.

She looked so sexy that day that I started imagining things with her. Forget me, even the old and aged men in the function couldn’t help themselves from drooling at her. The main organizers; i.e, a couple, especially the lady asked us to stay till the function ends. We both had planned to stay there for an hour or so and then return but the way that lady asked; in fact requested us to stay till the end of the function; we had to agree.

That chudidar was really making her everything; every curves of the body quite visible and the mascara that she had applied on her eyes too were so inviting that I made up my mind to fuck her there … in that function, some way or other.

Either I fuck her to my heart’s content … to the core of full satisfaction or masturbate till the world ends.

But sex is not a choice.. It’s a demand.. It’s a necessity.

And I had no other choice.

I have to … had to … need to … want to … fuck her.

For her.… For me … above all, For my dick!

But I know that nothing would happen as she sees me nothing more than a nephew of her. So after spending two hours full on enjoyment; we decided to go to the room which was allotted to us for night staying. We both were to share a single but king size bed.

During the whole function I was with her all the time. Her voluptuous titties and curvy round ass were so appealing that I couldn’t take my eyes off her for one moment. The way she was swaying her ass was a real turn on for me and to other male members present in the function. From the very beginning, my cock was semi-hard inside my pants. Soon we bid good bye to others and after acknowledging the couple about our overnight stay; we started to go to our room. As our allotted room was on the ninth floor and because we were very much exhausted; we decided to take the lift.

Dark Soul

We got into the lift and before I could even move my finger, maami had already pressed the button.. I really doubted that she knew how the lift and buttons work… but also since I didn’t consider it to be a rocket science; I didn’t bother myself about it. The lift went up well till sixth floor. But then suddenly the lift stopped ! We both tried every button possible but there was no use. We both even tried calling others to tell them about our situation but unfortunately nothing worked as our cellphones were not getting signals.

We even shouted for help but no one responded. We were now really extremely worried. When even our loud voices couldn’t be heard by anyone then it meant that we were in such a situation where only we could help ourselves.

For another half an hour we tried every possible way to let us know about our problem; but there was no one to hear us.

But on the other side, somewhere in a corner of my mind I was bit excited that we were stuck alone. I thought it was a chance to make a move but to be honest; I was shit scared. Slowly the time passed and after an hour the lift lights got dim and the fan slowed down leaving us sweating in that closed lift.

I can see her wipe herself with her dupatta. She was talking to herself in a low voice cursing the lift and the management. I asked her to calm down and told her that we might have to stay in the lift till morning. She got more panicked and tried calling to uncle and her friends. As ill fate would have it; the calls were not getting connected.

Finally, she understood that it was not going to end soon and sat down in the lift putting her dupatta aside and asked me also to sit down with her. I decided to sit opposite her. In that way, I could very well have good look at her heaving chest.

Soon we were sweating like hell. The air in the lift was just enough for us to breathe well but couldn’t help with sweating.

Mami was pressing her upper chest with some discomfort in her face. She was taking her hand from there whenever she noticed that I was looking at her. My eyes really had that intense look filled with lust and greed. My heart was beating like hell. As if after a long time and lot of persuasion, a small kid is going to have his desired toy. I knew that to make everything go smoothly I have to act smart and cool. So I just asked her whether she was feeling uncomfortable. She replied she was ok but soon after a short time she started to moan in low voice out of pain.

I got a bit tensed and asked her if she was really fine. She denied. After a lot of cool talks and persuasions she finally told me that she was feeling her breasts getting heavy. At first I didn’t get it so again I asked her the matter. She replied that from past one year or so frequently her breasts becomes heavy. Usually it happens when a lady didn’t feed her baby. But in her case she is completely clueless that why is this happening with her?

Not only this, soon after the breasts get heavy and start to pain; they start to stimulate more milk and it would then become really painful for her.

At last, when it was very unbearable, she made up her mind finally asked me to turn around so that she can just squeeze out some milk from those tits.

I nodded my head and turned around.

After a minute or so, I could hear only the sounds of her cloth rub against her skin as she tried to take out one boob by still wearing that dress.

I was afraid and excited at the same time. And why won’t I be? I was alone with the woman of my dreams whom I fucked wildly, passionately and mercilessly with all sorts of possible positions in my dreams every night . And now she is getting semi-naked behind me ! It was really tempting for me to turn back and have a quick look. It was risky; still I tried to turn my head a little and see her. All I could see was she herself turned to the other side !

She was looking down working on her big jugs of milk. I could hear little spurting sounds of her milk getting squeezed out. All I could do was just imagine how it would look or taste. I was too afraid to take a step at that moment. It was dangerous and adventurous at the same time. I was really nervous but also excited and the more I kept on thinking about mami and her milk spurting big jugs, the more and more my cock got hard.
I was lost in my kinky imaginations, suddenly mami said, “Oh no… I don’t think it’s working. You please don’t turn this side, I am removing my kameez.” As soon as her honey filled words entered in my ears, my heart started pumping loudly. My hands and legs started shivering. Every part of my body, my heart, my soul was forcing me to turn around and have a blessed look.

I said ok and sneaked a peek at her fleshy back after she removed her chudidar’s kameez. She was wearing a black legging only. I noticed that she was busy pressing herself. I just turned my head sideways to sneak a peek at her.

She was moaning in a low voice and pressing her tits and nipples probably to get that breast milk out. Its been 20 minutes and I asked her whether its over and can I turn myself. Immediately she shrieked and said no and asked me to wait and not to turn around. I had to be a good boy agreed and stood there patiently.

After more of five minutes she said, “Dear, I don’t know how to say this and I also know this is wrong but I have no other way. Please don’t take this in any other sense. Actually the pressing isn’t getting a lot of milk out. This ain’t helping. See dear, don’t mind please… but really I … w….want you … to suck on ….. my b…. breasts, please.”

Just as I heard those unexpected sweet words, I got goosebumps. I couldn’t believe my ears. I turned my head a bit and asked in a shaking voice,

“W…What!! … you … you… really want… m… me… to…..”

Before I could finish my sentence, Mami said in a sense of emergency,

“Please dear.. there’s not much time to talk on this.. Please be quick…. and ya…. Be easy …. Gentle.”

Saying that she pleaded me to turn around and she also turned towards me. All the while she was unable to make an eye contact with me properly. She took off her bra, dropped it near her feet, just put her hands away and stepped back to rest her back on the wall of the lift. She turned her head to a side to avoid facing me .

Her nude breasts were so stunning that I was once again lost in her beautiful tits.. good round aerola … with perky nipples… wow… such a beauty they were. Seemed as Almighty himself sculptured them.

For next 3 minutes I kept on oogling at them.. Mami too was enjoying my staring and the discomfort I began facing in breathing.

Soon she asked me again to bend down and quickly suck on them.

I took 3 steps, came exactly in front of her, bent down a little and with my trembling hands got hold of those big luscious tits. Ah! At last… The dream breasts of my dream woman were right in front of my face. Her tit was the size of my face from close. Just as I got my hand over her breast to squeeze and got my lips near her nipple to suck the breast milk....

She intervened and said, “Umm… wait dear…. Stop!”

Dark Soul

Mami stopped me and said, “Wait dear, I have an idea. I will squeeze them with my hands and you just suck on them … but please be gentle when you do that… Ok?”

I nodded.

And she again moved her head to her right side. She was trying every possible way to avoid eye contact. Truly speaking, my only focus at that time was her yummy, mouth – watering milk filled tits whose nipples were still facing me pointedly. So, very obediently I agreed and put my lips on her swollen nipples and slowly began to suck.
Oh Dear Lord! Unbelievable !! It felt like being in heaven!

I was bit reluctant at first but slowly I picked the rhythm and started to suck it very well.

After every sip n suckle; I started taking bigger part of her tit into my mouth by widening my mouth. Who knows, maybe she too was enjoying. But her main concern at that time was her relaxation and that’s why she was more focused in pumping and pressing her breasts to ooze out the milk.

Soon she realized that I was trying to gain advantage by taking more and more of her breasts into my mouth. At first, she smiled and then blushed a bit. Her facial expressions started getting changed. She was feeling good due to my sucking and nibbling of her nipples with my tongue.

Mami leaned back, but I held her tightly from her waist. I too was getting hot and therefore started rubbing my tongue violently all over her twin globes making grunts of a hungry animal.

I quickly put my right hand on her left mammary and for the first time squeezed it while continuing licking her areola and nipple. I was surprised to notice that her breasts are so soft that it almost got squeezed entirely in my huge palms. In the moment of heat I forgot what she had instructed before and put both of my hands on her big round breasts now and started pumping them wildly..

I guess she got hurt by this way of handling and quickly she pushed my face away from her a little and said in a painful tone,

“Darling, just suck the nipple, not everything. Rest I will manage. You just stop eating my breasts.”

Listening to what she said, I came back to my senses and controlled myself and started sucking on her left breast. It felt such a joy sucking full grown round tits of a mature woman and that too of a close relative of mine! My aunty! My mami!! It took me no time to get awestruck and lost in her boobs. Like an innocent infant I kept on suckling her left tit with full commitment.

Almost after 15 minutes or so, she stopped me, waited for a minute or so and then pushed my head towards her right boob.

I was happily ready to do the needful but at the same time continuous bending caused a little pain at my waist side and back…. Therefore, I humbly asked her whether I can stand up properly for some time.

As expected, she agreed and turned to her right side; covering her voluptuous boobs with her hands as I took 3 steps to move back.

By now, my dick was rock hard and was throbbing violently inside my pants. The air tight enclosed lift made me sweat profusely from top to bottom. It was really tough on my part to keep on standing there with my dresses on. I thought that I must get rid of my one or two clothes. So, I asked her if I can take off my T shirt?

She didn’t say anything but hastily nodded in affirmation and I did it in a swift move. Suddenly a naughty idea striked my mind. I loved that idea and thought to give it a try with an anticipation of her not getting angry or denying it. I gathered courage and asked her to sit on my stomach as am gonna lie down on the floor. After that either she or I could bend over so that I could suck on her right tit or both tits.

She abruptly said no and instead asked me to do it in the same way as before…. To that, I requested her to please consider my situation as already my back was hurting enough due to bending and sucking.

She took 5 – 10 minutes to think. Finally she said that she wants it to end soon and therefore agreed of my proposal. Quickly, I lied back on the floor. She came and sat on my stomach gently and carefully and bent forward to put her round right tit in my mouth. I didn’t waste a moment and started my job. All the while she was feeling a bit weird too. As she was falling forward, she just let those tits hang and put her hand on the floor to support her from falling on me.

And this was the time when my mind thought of another naughty yet bold idea. I thought that it was the best time to get hold of her tits. Hurriedly I lifted my left hand, touched her right breast and gave a tight squeeze. She got a sudden shock as she didn’t expected this from me and so she shouted in complete surprise and complaining tone; while still sitting in that same position,

“Ahhh…! Ouch !! Oh dear…. What are you doing..? I told you not to touch them.”

I too was smart enough to handle this situation and therefore said in a very calm way that it was very difficult to suck on them without having a grip.

She gave it a thought for a second and then said in a naïve way,

“Ok, whatever, make it fast.”

I was overjoyed hearing her and in no time continued squeezing and sucking on her tits for a while. Within few more minutes I drank a lot but the milk just kept on coming. I made up my mind to take it to next level. So, I slowly slid my other hand over her bubbly ass. She couldn’t believe at this bold act of mine and shrieked almost making her eyes popping out,

“Hey!! what are you doing?”

I acted very normal and said in calm manner,

“Oh Come on Mami… you think this is funny? Actually am helping you in the pretext of helping me…”

She got confused,

“What? How’s that?”

“Mami (aunty), all your weight is on my stomach. And it’s already been 20 minutes. Still there’s a lot coming out from them (saying this, I pointed at her boobs). And to help you completely and effortlessly; so don’t you think that I too have to be in a comfort zone? That’s why I decided to support you with my palms. Don’t worry. I can manage this way.”

She didn’t say anything and neither did she make any move to stop me.

Grabbing her ass cheeks with both of my palms, I devoted my time on her swollen boobs.

Few more minutes passed.

Suddenly she asked me to stop.

I asked surprisingly,

“Why mami? What happened?”

“Ummm.. nothing dear… It’s just that I’m feeling that the milk is getting empty. I feel more relaxed now. Thanks sweetie.. you were so much of help.”

It was a sudden shock on me as I was not expecting this to happen so soon.

Mami was already trying to get up.

Oh deary me! I can’t let this happen. I have to do something.

I felt a strong urge to pull her back on me and without giving any second thought I just did it. She couldn’t control herself and fell on me with her lips over my lips and her soft breasts pressing and rubbing over my broad chest.

My naughty and stubborn rock hard cock again came to life and jumped into action. It throbbed hard as her lower abdomen rubbed against it. Mami tried to get up and in the process started shouting at me to stop it. I held her struggling body between my legs with all my might and pulled down her leggings along with her underwear till her thighs.

Swiftly, I turned around to make her lie back on the floor.

Dark Soul

I held both her hands and pinned them with my hands. Mami was still so shocked and surprised… She really was having a hard time to believe what was happening then and there. She continued her struggling in my arms and looked into my eyes asking me to stop it. By now, I was in grip of lust. I apologized to her sincerely and undid my pants in a second or so. My hard cock sprang out panting and started rubbing itself against her lower belly.

I forcefully kissed her lips. Mami tried her best to avoid my lips by moving her head from one side to another. But at last she had to give up as I caught hold of her cheeks and made her face stay at one place and then I kissed her. At first, I did so by sensually touching her lips with mine. After waiting a moment or so, I started giving her small pecks on her rosy lips and slowly explored her mouth with my tongue. She was meekly asking me to stop but I was not at all in a position to listen to her. With passing of time, her resistance slowly decreased as I continued kissing and exploring her mouth. Soon she lowered her voice and was saying only one thing, ‘it’s wrong.’

I stopped kissing her all of a sudden and asked her, “And what if it’s not wrong?”

She couldn’t believe what she heard. She asked,

“What?.. what did you just say?”

Although I was losing my cool but still managed to keep myself calm and repeated again those words,

“And what if it’s not wrong …. ? You would’ve enjoyed it then. Right?”

She didn’t say no but her face clearly gave a hint that she’s now seriously thinking about it. But, as there wasn’t much time … the lift could start in anytime… I was growing restless. Her silence was not enough. That was half acceptance. Suddenly an idea striked in my mind. It was such an idea which; if done properly then would surely make my sexy busty mami prone to my sexual attempts and make her submit to me. So, without wasting anytime … I just went down and started sucking on her pussy.

Of course mami wasn’t ready for this….

“ahh.. hey… dear…. Wha…. What’re you doing…. Stop …”

She tried to stop me by pulling my head up. But slowly she started pushing me into her pussy.

“Ohh.. ahhh.. h..hey…. stopppp…uff.”

She started screaming but I don’t know why it sounded like she was actually moaning in ecstasy.

It was not rocket science and soon I understood that she liked it. She started murmuring…

I didn’t pay attention to it initially as I was busy chewing her cunt lips. But soon my attention got drawn towards her.

She was murmuring in a low voice saying,

“Oh… hmmm… oooo…aahhhh…”

Indeed she was liking it. I resumed my work with more enthusiasm. More passionately I licked; more of moaning she did. It was a clear signal. And within few minutes she softly, in very low voice admitted that she is loving it but it’s wrong.

“D….de….dear…. I …. I… ohhhh…ummmmmm…ahhh…. Lo…love ..it….. bu….but… it’s wrong… dear….”

She was gasping and calling out my name telling me how good I was doing it.

I stopped licking her pussy and stared at her. Mami had her eyes closed by now. Sensing that I had stopped licking, she asked keeping her eyes closed,

“What happened.. dear… ? why … yo….you… why did you stop?”

And with the finishing of her question; immediately she came to her senses. She realized her mistake and pushed me back. This time I didn’t do anything and left her.

Actually by this time we both came to our senses and realized that we both were completely naked and full of sweat; looking at each other being on either side walls of the lift.

I was ashamed of my lustful and forbidden act yet decided to look at her with confidence and she too, with a little shame in her eyes and confusion all over her face. I caught her stealing lustful glances at my throbbing dick.

I thought of confronting her there itself.

“Mami .. Actually it’s you who started this by asking me to suck your tits. How do you expect a guy of my age would not proceed further?”

With shame still in her eyes and voice, mami replied,

I know and I admit that I did ask you to help me but you too remember that I had clearly told you not to take it in a sexual way.”

I acted as being confused,

“Seriously maami…? You consider this as bad? Tell me… Doesn’t it feel good? Please don’t lie, maami. You know the truth. You have admitted. You did tell the truth very clearly when I was busy sucking on your cunt!”

I said the word ‘cunt’ instead of ‘vagina’ intentionally to give more impression to it.

Maami’s eyes grew big in utter amazement seeing my boldness. With same shame tone in her voice she replied,

“Sweetie, I do agree that I had the greatest pleasure of my life. I never knew that a young guy like you would give me so much. But you are so younger to me and also my close relative. You’re my nephew and I am your maami (aunt). I can’t allow this to happen again and again by encouraging you. This is something that our society would never accept or allow.”

I looked at her …. Thought for a bit and then said,

“What if nobody knows about this?”

She listened to me and was taken aback. She couldn’t believe what I just said and fell in a dilemma. I liked her position now and was enjoying the way she was thinking of my proposal. No doubt, I was growing more and more impatient. My throbbing cock wants a pussy rightaway to calm itself down. But this time I didn’t want to force myself on her. I wanted to give her time. I knew I left her in the middle of some highly satisfying thing. From different sex stories available in internet and sex experiences of my friends; I knew she would want it back.

And,

Lo!

And it happened!!

With a mix of wanting and determined look Mami said,

“Umm.. Okay sweetie. Till the doors of this lift open, let’s do whatever we feel like doing and then just keep your mouth shut after going out. Ok?”

“OK.”

“Deal?”

“Yes. Deal.”

“Ok then sweetie … Tell me now, what exactly are you looking for?

I opened my mouth to say something but then her hairless smooth legs and thighs got my attention. I was awestruck looking at them.

Mami understood my attention.

Smilingly, she spread her legs and laid back on to the lift wall. I crawled towards her .. waited for a moment and then started to continue what I stopped. I almost buried my head in between her thighs and bent forward to lick her pussy. Just as my watery tongue touched her cunt lips, she moaned and kept her left hand on back of my head and thrusted it more towards her juicy cunt. I carried on the beautiful task of eating and licking her cunt with full devotion. Mami’s breathing became more hard and fast. Her moaning too grew slowly yet steadily.

She opened her eyes a little and said smilingly,

“Oh! Ouchh…!! Sweetie… So now your back doesn’t hurt?... right? ”

In response, I just looked and smiled at her and continued my job.

Gradually she went mad due to my thorough sucking and tongue fucking.

In between her lustful moans; she praised me …. Especially when I circled my tongue on her pussy. I didn’t pay any heed and kept on sucking. Few more minutes had passed. For me it was like Eternal happiness. I had forgotten everything and was deeply engrossed in the heavenly task.

Suddenly she grabbed my hairs and pulled me up guiding towards her tits. I was happy again. Who in this world wouldn’t want to play mature breasts.

I licked both the aerolas with brownish nipples, bit her left nipple while pumping the other breast. I put my mouth on one of the boobs and started sucking it wildly. The feeling of sucking the breast of another man's wife … my uncle’s wife … was making me go mad. In this madness I started nibbling her breast and with an 'O' formation of lips started licking her nipples.

Within no time; drops of motherly milk started oozing out of Mami's breasts. I started sucking the warm salty milk and Mami moved her hands on my hairs. I was in no mood fo leaving her and neither was I leaving her breasts at any cost. I altered on both of her breasts. With my huge palms I squeezed her breasts and sucked on them, nibbled them and bit them.

The breasts were looking more full and protruding due to my continous hard pumping and squeezing. They were inviting me to keep on sucking. Mami's eyes were closed and her head was moving left and right.

This was enough to make her start losing control of herself slowly.

I left her breasts, looked at her face and kissed her lips. After a good 2 minutes, I broke the kiss and sat on my knees between Mami's legs. Mami looked at me with heavy eyes, half closed.

I went back and pulled her down to make her lie on the floor. She gave a jerk and asked me to take it slow and easy. I listened to her but didn’t say a word. I let me fell on her. I took hold of my cock and tried to put it inside her pussy by rubbing it on the walls of her pussy first.

Mami stopped me. Asked me to come over her breasts. I did. With the gesture of her hand, she indicated me to come more closer. Closer to her mouth.

As soon as I came nearer to her mouth… my hard standing cock could now feel her breath over it. Touch of her soft lips gave my cock a new life, an extra energy!

Mami smiled looking at my cock and very slowly her tongue came out and touched the tip of my cock.

I moaned “aaaaaaaahhhhhh”; letting out a deep breath; feeling the wetness of her tongue on the cock...... Mami again gave a naughty smile and then took the cock head in her mouth and began sucking it........

Within few seconds of sucking my cock; she rolled her tongue on my cock while still keeping it inside her mouth..... This was something that I never expected and never ever imagined the pleasure before. It’s surely far more superb than just the imagination. My eyes were closed automatically and deep relaxing breathes started exhaling. “Ooohhh…. Maaaammiiiiiii….” My excitement knew no bounds. In my extreme excitement I started pushing and pulling my cock in her mouth; like mouth fucking her. Mami kept on sucking my cock with no objection, rather with great satisfaction and love.

In between her tongue came out of her mouth and even touched my balls. It was definitely another level of joy having a married lady; a wife of other man, a grown mature woman to have your balls licked.In excitement I just exclaimed,

“Ooooohhhh… Maamiiii…….Pleasssseeee…. L….i….ck…. Lick….m… my …b….ba….ballsssss… pleasseeeeee..”

To my utter disbelief and surprise; she readily obeyed and started licking my balls...... she then licked the base of my cock and ran her tongue upwards,licking the entire length of her nephew's manhood.

She indeed was loving the sucking and licking of my cock, feeling its veins,its hardness and warmth..... Mami put my cock back in her mouth and started sucking it again.... I couldn’t control and moaned again “aaaaaaahhhh!!!”.

Mami looked at me smilingly with the tip of cock still in her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop .... She was making sounds of sucking and while doing so she was looking in me in the eyes.

Mami, “ummmmmm chmmm ummmmmm chuusssss ummmmm”

I started caressing her hair with my left hand. I let her suck my cock for a minute more and then made her stop....

Me,

“It’s enough Mami… Are you just going to suck my cock or let me fuck you? … My dear mami, I know you're enjoying sucking my cock, suck it afterwards as much as you want… But now, I need your cunt.. your juicy pussy.” Mami looked at me with my cock still in her mouth, smiled naughtily and pushed her head down … deep throating it for one last time...... She kept her head like that for a few seconds.... And then let it go!

The cock’s pink head was covered full of her saliva. Its’ look made me more crazy and desparate for her pussy. I immediately slid down and got between her legs again and started rubbing my throbbing manhood on her pussy lips; trying to make way for my cock’s bulbuous head.

Mami again gestured me to stop!

And then,

To my surprise, she held my cock and let the head enter her smooth, juicy, and soft pussy. Little did I know that she liked it so much that she takes it inside with her own hands! Her touch made my cock throb violently. I just moved my hip to put it in completely.

She said gasping out some air,

“Ufff, Oh… dear…. Sweetie… it’s big! Oh my god, it’s bigger than what I thought. Oh… lord…. ! …. Sweetie.. please. …be… g….gentle….. d…. Do… i…. it slowly……”

I started slow. But all those sensations happening in my body while I was fucking my favorite lady made me go crazy. The grip of pussy walls around my cock was a feeling that I have never ever imagined. It was taking me to completely on new levels. All my thoughts had vanished till now. I just wanted to smash her pussy and blast her juices out. Soon, she started getting comfortable and began moaning out loud erotically. The lift was filled with our moans and grunts.

“aaahhhhh…. Maamiiiii……mmmmphhhh….”

“Ummmmm… Ohhhhh… Sweetieeeeee……. Aahhaaahhhhh……do……. M…moreeee…….mmmm…..”

I continued to fuck her in that position non stop for next 15 minutes or so…. Already I had seen many videos where women ride their male counterpart. I always had that desire. And today is the day when this dream of mine could be fulfilled. So, I stopped… asked her to get up and ride me. When I asked her to ride, she felt a bit shy and hesitant.

I stubbornly held my dick straight looking at Mami. When she didn’t exactly reciprocate; I put my left hand on Mami’s waist and signaled Mami to sit on my impatient cock. Though Mami’s mind didn’t want to do this, she still couldn’t get over the fact that how I gave her pleasure by licking and sucking both her breasts and cunt …. combined with that, her lust for a young aged man’s love and his manhood, Mami raised herself a little bit,took hold of my cock and guided herself on top of it slowly lowering herself down on that monstrous dick which was waiting impatiently to give love and orgasm to that watery, juicy pussy… to which he had already tongue fucked and given a semi orgasm…. While Mami was guiding herself on my cock, I put my right hand (which was free after Mami took the dick in her own hand during the act) on Mami’s soft ass and started groping, squeezing and pinching lightly. Wow ! Such a soft ass ! With every touch it would just jiggle with such a rhythm…. Playing with her ass for a couple of minutes; I turned my focus on Mami who had by now sat on my dick, engulfing the entire dick in her moist pussy.

She hastily waited for me to say something. And when I signaled her she started to ride slowly. I pinched her ass and started to move it with my hands to control her pace. Slowly she was getting to my pace.

Her ass started pounding on my thighs.

“Thmmphh thmmphh thhmmmpppp thhmmpphhhhh” was the sound echoing in that lone lift. Gradually she started enjoying this style….

“Ahhhh.. ummphhhhhh….Ohhhhhhhmmmm…..mmmmaaaahhhhh..mmmmphh.”

She held her head high and screamed in joy.

She was talking to herself.. with voice bit high…

“Ahhh …. Ohhhmmmm …. Hmmmm…I… I …. always …. W…. Wanted …t….to ride ….my hus….husband… b…but… h… he….. just does …. And…. Lo…. Loves….. me in missionary……….Ohhh ….. Than…. Thankss…. Sweetieeee……. I …. I…. never ….. knew ….. the pl….. pleasure …… of r….. r…ri…. dingggg…..aahhh!”

She rode me like hell … pushing, jumping, thumping and grinding… all the while kissing and licking each other’s bodies …. She couldn’t hold herself for too long and at last blasted her juices on my cock and with this … even I came inside her. She fell on me.. gasping…. Trying to ease up her breath.

Few minutes passed…

We both were still lying like that … having each other in arms.

Me,

“So …. My sweet mami…. how was it?”

Mami replied coyly,

“Ummmm… You know what… This is the first time I have ever cheated on my husband. You are a lucky bastard… sweetie…. haha.”

Me,

“Yes, Mami… I am….. and am glad for it…..”

Saying this, I caressed her smooth hairs..

Mami (in much lower tone),

“Promise me sweetie… Promise me that what happened here will remain here….. We both will keep our mouths shut.. Whenever the lift door opens…. Everything that had happened here, just ends here.”

I smiled …. And said to myself,

“Mmm… well, I don’t think so my dear mami… It’s really hard to forget something in which a lady like you also had participated… Don’t know… But my gut feeling is… It’s not gonna end here !”

Suddenly there were some sounds coming. It was as if some people were worried about the lift and were working on it to restart. We both got up… and hurried to clean ourselves with our clothes…. and wore them… before that… I pressed mami’s naked boobs one more time… kissed and smooched her … and pressed her ass cheeks quickly 5 times.

The lift was repaired somehow. Soon, we got to our rooms. We cleaned ourselves in bathroom and then slept in the cosy, king size bed.

And as I had guessed earlier…

It really wasn’t the End!!

The End.

---------------------------------------------------