• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery First time Tales of Adultery - Wife Series

beenamol

Continued..

Kavitha knew yesterday was a pleasant shock & but today’s watch was purely sexual voyeurism of bizarre kind, she could not believe the irony, a beautiful young lady like herself watching a bald, Oldman taking bath & totally eager to have a glimpse of his big black cock, she felt real hot and horny in this situation. Kavitha felt the absolute depravity of the situation – but she could not help herself.

As she watched the Oldman started pouring water and applying soap, then he stopped, looked around in all sides. With the premises covered in both sides because of construction activity & the front portion of the well covered by the under constructed building, only my house was in the back side.

Kavitha saw the Oldman looking around and then intently looking at her house, then with a nod, he turned and with his back towards her untied his underwear and was naked in front of her.

Kavitha felt utter shock by the action of the Oldman, but she was more infuriated by him for showing utterly deplorable black butts!

Varadan was enjoying himself, but he also knew that lady was not interested in his butts, but he wanted to have some build up to the action, so he applied soap to his underwear washing it, then he slowly turned towards her. Then sitting in his haunches, he squeezed and cleaned his clothes in the small granite stone kept for washing. Then he stood up & kept it in the wall of the well and started taking bath.

Kavitha was feeling little sick as the Oldman was showing his back, as he washed his undies, Then he slowly turned towards her, sat on his haunches and started washing it in the stone, Kavitha‘s eyes were fixed on the utterly black long pole, she was shocked of its length, as his hanging balls touched the floor and his penis was also close to the cemented floor. It felt like very big black worm – Oh no way a small snake may be thought Kavitha!

Next Varadan started applying soap all over his body & then he started on his genitals, in no time he had stroked himself to a flaming hard on!

Kavitha felt tingling sensation as the Oldman started soaping his Genitals, amazingly in few touches she saw his cock had become fully hard, in its full glory covered by soap, his big balls were hanging down almost clutching on to his big girthed cock. My God her thinking was spot on, this black snake has risen!

Almost in a trance, Kavitha’s hand went towards her mouth as her other hand frantically removed her saree and Petticoat, in a flash as her hands went inside her panty, her fingers finding her hairy pussy.

Kavitha was delirious with absolute desire, if the Oldman had walked across she would have opened the door and allowed him to fuck her right there, but he was naked in the well washing the soap from his body.

Kavitha was truly bewitched by the monster cock, it was easily more than 9”, it was easily half her hand, it was so thick, she could not believe, how anyone could fuck this monster – It was truly large.

Kavitha felt the Oldman having a quick look all around, and then applying soap in his fingers, he started a rather sensuous massaging, a to and fro motion on his cock with right hand, his left hand started lovingly applied soap on his balls absolutely squeezing them. Kavitha was spell bound by the handwork of the Oldman, his dark hands working slowly and tightly on the complete length of thick soapy cock, it was simply awesome sight!

Kavitha was awe struck as the Oldman had even managed to work soapy bubbles from the tip of his cock. For sex starved Kavitha this was the ultimate erotic scene she had watched in her entire life that too live!

Kavitha again saw the Oldman having a quick look this time intently at her house, Then he sat down on the cemented slab, so the walls of the well, covered him and then his left hand started jerking to and fro on the monster cock, she felt the Oldman was directly looking at her, she could not believe he could see her!

Varadan for few seconds was purposely looking at the window, and then his head tilted above as he started more frantic action with his hands.

Kavitha understood it was more of a blind stare from the Oldman as she started her frantic action with three fingers working on her pussy; her mouth was now sucking on vigorously on her thumb as saw the Oldman’s quicksilver hands masturbated the thick black cock forcefully.

Kavitha was frantic, & absolutely on the edge, so many sensations’ s shocked her young hot blooded body, she knew this was going to be an unbelievable climax her eyes transfixed on thick black cock, she could see cock shining with all his juices and remnants of soap as the Oldman continued his assault on his massive cock.

Varadan had not masturbated for so many years, with so many ladies ready to service him he never had the need, but for once he was feeling this will be a monstrous climax, he was bit un happy it was not in a pussy or even a mouth, but he knew this will probably seal the deal with this sex starved married lady.

Kavitha was the first to climax, as she convulsed to a roaring climax her legs buckling but she hung on to the window to watch the Oldman’s climax bizarrely she kept sucking her thumb almost in frantic need.

Well, Kavitha did not have to wait long Varadan erupted, his butts raised spewed thick goblet’s of his cum almost 3 to 4 yards from him, toward her it was almost full 30 seconds as his cock convulsed and jerked, then he just collapsed and laid back on the wet cemented floor as his cock softened after the monumental eruption.

Kavitha watching all this live action, the most ultimate erotica, felt a surprise tremor in her watery pussy as the Oldman’s cock erupted, it then triggered a delayed orgasmic climax for herself for the second time in just few minutes by just seeing the Oldman’s spewing cock.

It was so shocking & brutal, it shook Kavitha to the core as this was a climax without even a touch of her hand, and she just collapsed in absolute carnal pleasure, as she just lay inert on the bathroom floor totally sapped by the stunning happening!

Even Varadan could not believe the pleasure he had in the masturbation, it was one of his best & he understood this was triggered by super sexy Kavitha madam watching him. My god he wanted that lady so bad, he concurred he will fuck that lady so hard she would never have enough of him.

Kavitha was absolutely shocked by the pleasure sensations felt in her body, she felt a utter longing for that cock she simply did not want any more moves, she simply wanted to get fucked by Varadan, after what she had just witnessed and the pleasure it had created she just wanted to get fucked by a real man & age did not matter and she felt the experienced Varadan was the ideal candidate to remove the dull ache in her pussy.

Slowly she got up; her body felt fatigued even her pussy felt sore by the rough action of her fingers. She had a quick peep at the Oldman, he was not to be seen, well let me the make the final move as with a wicked smile she concurred it’s time for check mate now -sorry sex mate time.

beenamol

Continued ..

Next day Kavitha chose the time of action, as soon as Children left for school she kept the backdoor open & also with her saree hooked high on to her hip, she started doing some cleaning work, hoping to give a good view of her fair legs for Varadan, as it was also time close for his morning bath.

Varadan clad only in his towel over his undies could see Kavitha madam’s door open, he could saw her, as she moved around arranging vessels and stuff, as when she bent with her back turned towards him he could almost see her upper thigh, My god looks like it’s my lucky day. He wanted to have some sexual banter with her.

Varadan: Kavitha Madam looks like, you are cleaning, I would not mind joining you, I love to mingle with married ladies and help, he had to admit, and she had the most awesome body –lovely cleavage showing her big breast, curvy hips with right amount of fat curves. Jeez his was a lottery he thought.

Kavitha: Shocked, but thrilled said O Varadan uncle, why not I don’t mind strong experienced hands, you know my husband is not of great help replying in equal measure of double meaning. But Uncle I will call you, now why don’t you clean yourself first, Oh you take your bath –please don’t mind me doing this stuff

Varadan : why will I mind Madam, you looks so damn hot and sexy madam- hope you don’t mind me saying this .

Kavitha just ignored his comment carrying on with her work- not knowing what to reply

Varadan turned away and then started his bath clad in his undies & just as finished his bath and started changing his wet underwear with a dry towel. He heard Kavitha madam’s voice

Kavitha waiting for the correct time, as he changed onto towel –right in the middle called out uncle I need your help

Varadan almost slipped one end of the towel on hearing her voice, showing his sturdy black half raised cock on view for few seconds to he covered himself. When he looked at her he was pleasantly shocked by Kavitha madam’s eyes fixed on his lower body his cock.

Kavitha as planned called out Varadan, just as he pulled down his underwear and was about to tie up the towel. So for a few seconds his front was open. The Oldman looked at her surprised, as he immediately wrapped the towel around the waist. Kavitha with her bold glance made sure Varadan had seen her looking at his naked cock.

Kavitha smiled innocently and asked “Varadan I want a favour. I was cleaning the store room. Behind this almarah I saw a big insect like thing. Will you come and see what it is?” looking at him

The Oldman Varadan’s eyes were drinking me as “I was showing a clear view of my breast with saree pulled just right across my breast in a single string, even my hips & belly was on show” Purposely I too focused my eye between his legs.

Varadan asked: Right now madam, should I change my dress and come

Kavitha: O dress does not matter, you know I cannot wait, I don’t want that insect to escape, please jump across the wall

Varadan felt small stirring in cock as he thought it will fun to fuck this dishy female in her husbands bed, as he climbed the wall & walked into the house walking behind her & asked her “where is that insect Madam. Show me”.

Kavitha walking inside the room corner took a step & bent and resting stomach on the small dining table, as she had her saree and petticoat raised above the knees, So as she bent it got raised further and Kavitha was sure that lower portion of her ass cracks and a part of her hairy cunt will be visible for Varadan.

Kavitha: Uncle ” here come and see”. Without looking at him.

There was a pause or silence for a moment. Then I bent my head slightly and saw Varadan with the corner of my eye. My plan was working out. Varadan was enjoying the sight of lower portion of my ass cracks and my hairy cunt. I could make out what was going through his mind.

Varadan understood this bitch was on heat, but he was still pondering whether she was doing something with a purpose or innocently doing something.

Then Varadan came close behind me. However he was standing slightly away not touching and asked me” where is that now madam?”

Kavitha knew what is to be done now, looking back. She casually pushed back against him, so her lower hips and round ass was pushing hard against Varadan’s front. Kavitha felt her ass pressing against his huge bulge. Oh dear, his cock looks rock hard. She had goose bumps as her body got real excited.

Varadan understood Kavitha madam was his for the taking, he did not want to hurrying up, as he wanted to further escalate mood of the married lady. So he also decided to do something bold and encourage her further. Varadan moved forward little more talking something about the insect as pressed his bulge forcefully on her spongy ass.

Kavitha felt his huge cock throbbing on her ass through the towel it felt so good she wanted this sexual haggling to go further, so to encourage him further she kept pushing back her ass and pressing real hard on his bulge.

Both of them continued their nonsense talk about the insect. Varadan was almost certain so bending slightly he kept his left hand on her shoulder and placed his right hand on her upper thighs.

We continued talking utter nonsense, as slowly Kavitha started grinding her ass on his bulge, Kavitha was getting, so much pleasure in the sexual by play, she felt the hot breath of the Oldman on her ears.

Wily Varadan moved back a little to tease her further. So quickly Kavitha looked at the side mirror, she saw the Oldman opening the middle of his towel as his black monster cock sprang out. Then he pushed forward her

Kavitha then felt Varadan’s huge hot pole touching her bare ass, as she felt his hands reaching up and inside feeling her cunt lips with thick stubby fingers through her saree.

Still we pretended talking about the insect but both working on something else.

Know fully clear on her intentions, Varadan’s hand started rubbing her cunt lips directly and pressing his cock hard on her ass cracks, Kavitha also felt his left hand slide into her blouse from behind as he started a slow squeeze on left breast through her bra.

Kavitha felt there is no point in continuing the nonsense of insect talk. She was feeling so hot, horny and his big stubby fingers felt all over her body so she decided to take it further.

Kavitha: Seems there “that is not an insect, but some dust”.

Varadan : “yes looks like that only” as he held his position, grinding his huge cock pressed in her ass, his left hand on her breast and right hand fingering her now moist cunt, then his hands just stopped caressing instead were just pressed doing nothing.

Kavitha: I am feeling some other big insect is doing something behind me looks very big and hard, what is that?”

For a moment Varadan was silent. He was fully confident that he had the lady hot and ready for real hardcore action. He just to finish the start we had made.

Varadan: “Madam,you know what is that jamming you behind. If you do not like that it can be removed”. Kavitha was very horny and wanted direct action urgently in a better way.

Kavitha: “if it is a nuisance I wouldn’t have allowed all that. It is other way. I am enjoying every moment, but now I want something more direct facing you”

Continued

Reactions: mahic4f

beenamol

continued

Varadan pulled back and & allowed me to move away. Then Kavitha looked at Varadan and signaled him to her bedroom.

We both talked for a moment just to avoid any awkwardness, as walked to the open bedroom

Kavitha locked the back door, switching off the main light and switched on the light blue bed room lamp. She removed her saree and sat on the bed with only her blouse and petticoat. Waiting for alpha male Varadan to make the move.

Varadan came in front of her, lifted her up and hugged tightly kissing her forehead , Then moving back a little, he boldly removed the hooks in front of my blouse and bra from the back side, Soon they were off, My big attractive breasts were exposed for him as Varadan’s big hands & stubby fingers were on them in a flash.

Kavitha felt the rough hands totally covering up her breasts as he fondled them in real hot manner – rough, hard & also slick smooth, she felt very hot with desire. Then as one of his hands worked on her right breast, his other hand was under my petticoat lifting it over my knees. His hand then began to caress my inner thighs. Slowly Kavitha felt his hand now and then brushing against my hairy cunt.

Varadan : Almost in total awe said “Ss’ so sweet…. Ahh….ivory thighs with a super hairy cunt. Madam I think you have something fabulous between your thighs.” Then Varadan’s hands worked closer to my cunt almost needling the public hairs around her wet pussy lips.

While his one hand was making the moves on my cunt, he was also paying constant attention to my jutting strong breasts. Varadan then placed his tongue on my left breast; he then expertly held the nipple around his lips started nibbling on it with his teeth, before sucking it very hard.

Kavitha had never felt so erotic, the feeling of absolute pleasure flooded in her body, she could feel her nipples harden become pointed waiting for the touch of Oldman’s hot mouth and the sensuous teeth

Varadan after sampling one breast for few minutes switched over to her other breast. His hands absolutely mauled both breasts constantly; Kavitha felt his mouth or his smooth rough hands on her both breast.

Kavitha was feeling slowly out of control, whimpering with pleasure, so much that her hands started caressing Varadan’s back and his bald head.

Varadan feeling the married lady was trembling out of control body started putting his stubby fingers inside her cunt and engorged clit and getting even hotter response from the married lady.

Kavitha began moaning and grinding her cunt into his hand. Varadan, knew how to build the pleasure to crescendo, then began to caress her hard nipples, as he dragged his tongue all over her right breast and nipple. He sucked her breasts and nipples in firm swallowing action. Kavitha was already in the edge feeling the aggressive Oldman’s eager & hungry mouth and quicksilver hands in her leaky pussy

Varadan wanted a change in action. He stepped back, pushed her in a sitting position in the bed as he stood up before her. My head was facing his hip.

Varadan then removed his towel and was naked. Showing me the close view of his thick cock across my cheek. It was huge, beautiful cock; black in colour, easily 9″ long and as thick as a cricket bat handle. I was openly admiring his cock in awe as I could see shiny fluid spread over as my lips involuntarily rolled over in anticipation.

Varadan enjoyed the married lady reaction to his cock; he let her enjoy watching his huge cock. Then taking her hands he placed on his slippery black cock and told her

Kavitha madam, “please stroke and feel that in your lovely hands”

Kavitha was so much in awe, she was admiring the big proud cock, any we she would have reached for it little later on her own, but she liked Oldman’s bossy attitude, ‘O uncle I would love that’.

Kavitha then with Cheshire cat happy took Varadan’s huge pole on her hand stroking the velvet like rock hard cock in her hand; she felt mild hotness around his cock. She felt enormous pride on the way she had achieved her goal as she stroked the massive cock

Varadan was still mesmerized by her breast as his hands went back to work on her breasts. He groaned, “What a pair of beautiful pots. you have amazingly wonderful breasts madam, they are so firm even a virgin lady breast will not be like -My god ”

Kavitha smiled with his complement’s and nodded her head, (saying it in her mind, well even this guy feels I am still a married virgin) as she continued to stroke his big cock it looked so big in her hands. Varadan was now running his hands up and down on her big breasts, twisting and turning her nipples.

Varadan loved madam’s soft hands on his mighty pole, as his hands expertly fondled her real firm breasts, as he made her moan and cry out in pleasure.

Varadan then stepped back, his hands tilting her face, both her hands still on his rock hard pole, Kavitha looked up in surprise.

Varadan: Madam I think you have been watching me last few days, did you watch me take bath yesterday with a real cheesy smile

Kavitha’s face reddened in shame did not expect this question, not knowing how to reply removing her hand from his hot cock

Varadan quick to understand the married lady’s predicament said, I am asking you this question is because I somehow felt you were watching me yesterday and that is why I masturbated thinking about you, honestly I never had felt so much pleasure

Kavitha replied : her face reddened - O god it’s so embarrassing, two days back I watched you taking bath, honestly after seeing this God’s gift as she reached his big Cock with her hand I am not same again, You know Oldman you are real badman showing this to a married lady, now you have me where you wanted . Kavitha added I enjoyed watching you & honestly I never in my life thought, I will so much pleasure just by watching you.

Varadan: Madam I salute your honesty, but Kavi madam now I have to punish you for that, with a big smile in face.

Kavitha : Oh if it’s a punishment with this big one, I am yours anytime

Varadan: Well don’t blame me, The Oldman with a wink said you asked for it

Varadan then removed her hand from his cock & stepped in and placed his rather large cock in front of her lips, Kavi Madam I wanted to show how much you like this – But please call me Varada –OK Kavi

Kavitha: Ok my dear Varada, You know from yesterday I am eagerly waiting to enjoy this wonderful cock inside my mouth as she opened my mouth wide and pressing my lips on the cock head she started sucking in quick strokes.

Varadan : After almost a minute, Kavi let me first finish the punishment for watching me ” So Kavi when you are sucking me, I will be happy if you let me fuck you in your lovely mouth. Shall I?”

Kavitha utterly shocked by his words was even shocked by her words from her bitch mouth as she removed cock from her mouth & replied” I shall be unhappy only if you didn’t do that. In fact I want to get fucked on every hole by your mighty cock”. Kavitha replied in pure lust, then her my mouth retook the obscene thick black cock in her mouth.

Varadan : Not so quick Kavi, get down from the bed, sit in the floor as pushed her shoulder down.

Kavitha: O god Varada , you really get some villainous plan, but what can I do, when you are ordering me with this big cock in front of my face, I have to obey as she sat down

Varadan then gently pushed head so it leaned on the bed, then with one leg kneeling on the bed and one in the floor, he just pushed his big, thick black cock into her eager wide open mouth, Kavitha understood this oldman was going use her mouth like a cunt, as he almost put his full cock inside in go. Kavitha however wanted to suck the cock so she started running her tongue up and down the full length of his pole, as his thick, long cock went easily into her wet, warm wide mouth.

Kavitha felt the full passion and lust; my god I am sucking this clammy hard cock of a 58 year old man, Jesus this guy is now literally fucking my mouth. He is 28 years elder than my husband, a very low class, old married watch man and a womanizer, But badly I want him and his cock.

Kavitha mind was clear as said to herself: you can call me a bitch, or even a whore or anything you want. I don’t care. What if my husband is an engineer, with a good status? That son of a bitch is a third rated bastard has been cheating me for the past ten years, may not be on sex context but still it was cheating. I have been a sincere, faithful, loving wife ever since I got married. Even below hips he was far from satisfactory.

Kavitha’s young sex craved mind was raging: Still I did not make a fuss and took everything on the stride. But the fool of my husband has made me a total fool. Now my time has come. The wheel of fortune is on my way. My husband does not deserve an honest wife. Let me enjoy my life. To hell with my husband, and his good for nothing needle thin cock. Here is the big cock, which is going to satisfy me and this is my revenge on my husband.

Contd..

Reactions: Curiousbull

beenamol

Continued..

Kavitha’s mind filled with fury, slowly turned absolute slutty as Varadan continued to face fuck her with his massive cock, he started moaning and she could feel his hands pressed on her head. This only made her feel even hotter, she start sucking him harder, which in turn prompted him fucking her mouth faster. Kavitha could feel her whole body shake gently.

Kavitha, just could not believe, how she was able to take such a big cock fully in her mouth, she hardly ever done oral with her husband , may be few times as a newly married one , but this was a big step with a such a big one. Here Varadan was plunging his cock right into her throat with absolute freedom; she never felt any discomfort as the Oldman was doing it so quickly. One thing, Kavitha felt very trashy and truly felt this as an absolute revenge on her husband as the Oldman violated her mouth.

Varadan was clear in his mind, he was super aggressive as he felt he need to dominate the poor married lady because of her lack of experience in sex, he had decided unless this lady protest or very uncomfortable he was going to impose his dominance and this position signified his act. He knew if he can sexually dominate her, she would be his absolute sexual toy for his hard core acts.

Vardaan grabbed her face forcefully and buried his cock further in her mouth in each his stroke. He continued to fuck in her mouth more vigorously, but then suddenly she felt his cock bulging like a balloon and throb like a fish thrown out of water. Kavitha knew that her old lover was on the verge of climax.

Kavitha stopped sucking, allowing Varadan’s cock further access inside her eager mouth, as he let out a low groan. She felt Varadan’s hands pressing her head very hard with a firm grip. She understood his cock was ready for shoot off any time, as he was banging his huge cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster and with loud moaning. Suddenly Varadan’s body began to tense up as he quickly forced his cock even deeper into my mouth tip well inside her throat. Then he let out a loud groan as she felt his cockhead expanding inside my mouth.

Varadan’s huge cock just exploded in her mouth and blasted thick lumps of his warm, hot semen straight into her throat. Kavitha kept swallowing, as fast as she could, greedily like a cheap whore. Kavitha could feel his cum leak from corners of her mouth to her neck and breast even as she tried swallowing this copious quantity of his cum; she just loved this absolute depravity as she sucked him dry.

Varadan pulled out his spent cock from her cum coated mouth. Amazingly Kavitha found Varadan’s cock still semi erect. This after three minutes of stroking, full five minutes of super-hot mouth fuck and a discharge of such a heavy load; still the Oldman’s cock was not limp, but semi erect, that too at the age close to sixty.

Kavitha was certain that this Oldman was worth entertaining and is going to prove something different; let me make my time pleasurable and memorable one, even as she felt the bitter sweet taste of his thick cum.

Kavitha could not control herself as she reached for his cock and gave a kiss & with a pride in her voice, she told Varadan ” for your age this is tremendous stamina, then looking at his cock, & you know, this is the first time I have allowed a man to cum inside my mouth –Varadan, Now I know why your pole really deserves so many cunts.”

Varadan replied “madam. Your beauty too deserves many things you have been denied by your good for nothing bastard husband. Come let me strip you and enjoy your lovely naked beauty. Then I will show what a real fucking is and see the heaven along with you”.

Varadan pulled her up, untied my petticoat and took in his hands & just cleaned her messy face and breast and then threw it into a corner. Now both of us naked facing each other in the bed.

Varadan enjoyed the ripe body of the married lady as he admired nude beauty for few seconds, Then pushing her in the bed he sat kneeling in front of her, and looked at her thighs & glistening cunt. He exclaimed “sss..whaw…. Kavi this looks delicious and magnificent. I want to suck it like a honey bee. Now I will you let you come inside my mouth, I love your lovely hairy cunt.”

Kavitha told him “No Varada honestly you gave me a wonderful time with your cock exploding inside my mouth. So now it’s my turn to reciprocate. My cunt now belongs to you. It is your property please enjoy”

Varadan sat on the floor between her legs. Then spread her legs wide, as he lowered his face towards her wet cunt, and then quickly began licking up and down the length of her hot cunt. He then shoved his tongue up into my cunt hole and began probing inside her. That was simply superb she loved it!

Kavitha was overwhelmed by Varadan, not only he had a prodigious cock, he also had a thrusty long tongue. As he continued probing inside my cunt, Kavitha began to moan and beg, “Oh yes. Yes. Lick with me hard with your tongue. Let me enjoy the work of your hot wonderful tongue.”

He was now in the middle of sucking my cunt with his lecherous thick tongue. He was also grinding his nose on my clitoris and working his tongue like hissing snake pointed, faster and deeper into my cunt. Kavitha found herself basically riding his tongue like it was a smaller cock. She could feel wet juices oozing from her cunt. Kavitha breathing was getting faster and her moaning louder.

Varadan then grabbed my ample hips with his hands and shoved his tongue as deep as it would go. Kavitha found myself loudly moaning with absolute pleasure as she grabbed the sides of his bald head with her hands and began rocking her hips hard and fast into his face.

Within a few seconds Kavitha felt her whole body tremble, shaking a leaf, as she pressed hard on his bald head tight between her thighs.

Kavitha then screamed “Varada .. aa.aaaa.. aaaa a as she came with a big bang” . It took almost three minutes for her legs and breathing to slowly return normal and after this fabulous orgasm, her best one in her married sex life.

Kavitha was worn out by their sex action. But she did not want to feel tired. She want to give her best to the sex master Varadan and get the maximum pleasure out of him as this was her first time experience. other than her timid husband. She wanted to wear out the Oldman with her sexual urge

Oldman Varadan was too enjoying her company was in the same mood. He did not want this to end, he loved the complete sexuality of this young lady as gently took his head from between her thighs and hairy sweat matted wet cunt.

Varadan got up & lay down on the bed beside her his head on the pillow; Kavitha looked up and was pleasantly shocked to see his huge pole was already erect again for action. She waited for the Oldman for make next move as spent few more seconds relaxing, closing her eyes

Varadan wanted to give a bit of rest to his lover"s - horny, wet cunt for just a few minutes, as he whispered “O Kavi already tired – we have just started”..

Kavitha: O Varada ‘ I have seen your black soldier is standing straight, I am ready for action” Oldman .

Continued..

beenamol

Continued...

Varadan holding Kavitha’s shoulder pulled her towards him, as if she was a mere doll, then he laid her head between his legs and her face was in his left hip, in front of her was his huge cock lying provocatively across his stomach tempting her.

Kavitha: Varada you are adding fuel to the fire, you know I do not need any second invitation; she reached for it and took his cock inside her mouth & started few soft sucks.

Varadan moved her head from his cock and said “no sucking just lick me Kavi. Well, I was perfect pupil as I continued licking his complete cock and his big balls”

Varadan then took my face in his hands, holding it, he turned sideways, then he thrust his hips pushing and pulling his black cockhead into my open mouth. He slowly worked his big pole in and out of my O-shaped mouth a few times with a distinct “Liquid patchakkk” sound every time.

Varadan then bent forward and inserted his stubby finger inside her cunt to check her wetness Kavitha was horny as hell, ready for his big cock. Varadan pulled out his cock from my mouth and told her “Kavi lie down and let me take your magnificent cunt and enjoy the fuck of your life”.

Kavitha with trepidation spread her legs wide, her wet cunt twitching in anticipation for a hard fuck with this huge cock.

Varadan was in his haunches between her legs, took her hand and placed it on his cock indicating to guide him to the right place. Kavitha held his thick long cock in the entrance of her cunt; Kavitha assumed he would be considerate and gentle

Varadan then gave an absolute rough wild push as she felt his cock sliding inside her cunt very forcefully. Soon his big girthed entire 9″ of his cock slipped & went tight inside her cunt without any problem –super smooth.

Kavitha was extremely wet and horny as she screamed in shocked pleasure “O Maaaa its so sssooo good O god this is so awesome bloody Oldman” as she felt the hard cock fully inside her after absolute robust entry

Varadan’s hands caressed her shoulders, as his tongue ran all over her ample breasts and hard nipples.

Varadan : Kavi you are so tight it feels like “I am inside a virgin lady O god you know it feels like my cock is in a hot oven, filled with oil” . Whimpering Kavitha had no words she was simply caressing his bald head smoothly with her hands.

Kavitha mind was thinking, Varadan may be quite old above his hips, bald head, wrinkled face, but below his hips he was a real action hero; his thing between his thighs was something amazing. As Kavitha continued caressing Varadan his head & his back, he started fucking me gently and slowly. He then gradually increased the speed.

Soon Kavitha realised Varadan’s big girthed long cock penetrating into deep into her cunt. So deep she realized, it was a depth her husband had never reached and can never reach with his small useless cock.

With pleasure and joy increasing, her breath got faster and she started moaning loudly. Varadan too was enjoying the moaning housewife and talked sex trash

Varadan: “Oh Kavi madam yours is the best cunt I have had in my life. Kavi let me go deep and deeper and explore it”. He went on fucking me harder and deeper with each stroke. As I neared my second orgasm, I began to squeeze his shoulders.

Varadan then stopped, placed a pillow below her bouncy butts, ensuring more access and then with his hands holding her hips down he banged her hard, pinning her down with his weight to ensure that the thrusts from of his long pole goes deep into her cunt, and Kavitha felts the deep thrust on every stroke.

Kavitha enjoyed this manhandling: as she babbled Oh, yes . “What a cock, you fill me up so good ; what a pleasure. Oldman now I understood about real fucking and how pleasurable it is” Within few strokes she found herself moving her hips and ass up and down. Pleasure increasing in every fucking stroke for both of us, and making me to moan and talk freely

Kavitha shouted with passion “my dear. fuck me hard , fuck deep, even deeper, I like your mighty pole ravishing my cunt, come on Varada I like your big cock, keep fucking hard, keep on going Oldman, this is too oo good O god my cunt is made for your cock, split me, I am enjoying this .fuck me, fuck me ,fuck me as she ranted away”

Varadan shouted back “Oh madam. What a cunt! You have an absolute heaven between your thighs. My dear Kavi, yes I am enjoying this first time with you madam. Kavi honestly fucking a married lady in her husband’s bed is the most thrill, I love the screaming wife under me”.

Varadan kept on fucking me like train engine, an absolute battering ram. He had real good stamina banging her hard for nearly 25 minutes; Kavitha had two orgasms & still wanted more. She felt the strain of this monstrous fuck in her thighs and butts as they got a royal smashing, but she wanted another orgasm and wanted her climax along with Varadan’s climax.

Both felt the pleasure mounting and Kavitha could feel Varadans huge hard cock throbbing inside my cunt. She absolutely enjoyed it. As she wrapped her legs around his back “Keep fucking hard – no let up, let us come together. Let us have climax together and come on fill my cunt with your seeds”

Both of us kept on talking real dirty. Suddenly Kavitha found herself moving to another big orgasm and she could feel Varadan tense up and she knew we are onto a stage of getting what both us wanted. Varadan held my ass tightly, fucking me brutally hard and faster as whole bed was shaking with his forcible act.

Varadan shouted : “ Kavi madam.I’m going to cum”

Kavitha: “I too Varadan . Cum inside my cunt. cum with my climax. Go on Varadan you’re great , waste your load inside me!”

Varadan : “Ah! Kavi madam here it is .Take it I’m cumming ” he screamed absolutely hoarse. Then he pulled back his cock slowly back and with a deep moan gave one hard deep push, thrusting his entire spurting his sperms inside her battered cunt.

Kavitha saw stars spinning, she felt something lifting her, moving her core, in a sense and felt she was floating in the air.

She was in delirium her eyes glazing, my God this is ultimate pressure as both of us enjoyed this shattering big climax.

Kavitha felt his still throbbing huge cock, still expanding and contracting creating ripples in her sex starved body, She moaned as she felt Varadan’s cock spewing some more of his residual hot semen inside her cunt- it seemed non-stop as he kept spraying on her insides.

Varadan again pulled back his cock little and gave a thrust again, as she felt the flow of the hot liquid shooting inside her cunt. Kavitha felt like eternity with his endless flow from his thick cock. Then with a loud moan he collapsed on her. She too was breathing heavily & remained rigid. One thing his thick warm cum felt like soothing hot balm inside her tormented cunt.

Slowly we came recovered from our climax, relaxed for some time with Varadan’s softening cock still deep in my cunt for about two minutes. Then he withdrew his cock from my battered cunt with a loud pop sound.

Kavitha badly wanted to go to the loo, so she gingerly stood up, steadying herself before she moved towards bathroom, Kavitha was astonished as the Oldmans’s thick white cum oozed out of her cunt , spilling down her thighs and legs forming a small puddle. It was a riveting scene!

Kavitha for once was completely satisfied, totally! First time in her married life, she had to admit she had more than 100% sexual satisfaction. Only concern was whether this Oldman had planted his seed in her married Womb!

Afterwards both of us cleaned up and dressed. We made further plans for future actions. He told me, just because she had sex with him he had not lost respect for her and the respect for her will continue for ever.

Kavitha said don’t worry Varadan, “In this bed I am your absolute whore, but a respected Kavitha Madam outside this room”.

Varada: why this room, wherever we have sex, we will have fun and enjoy. Well, It took only two days for Varadan’s cock to take my anal virginity and for next few months honestly “I was his absolute whore, ready for his every whim and fancy”.

Well it was glorious times but good times do not last for ever. Soon a court case stopped the construction work & Varadan left to his village. However I have got my next man – well that is another story