• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Diya

dodoo99

Chapter 1

As I open the VC - Vice Chancellor office door, I see shruti in the VC office. Shruti is the secretary for our VC and she is very good lady about 35 years old.

Shruti looks at me and smiles and i give her a smile back.

"Hey shruti when is he coming" I ask shruti about when the VC will come to the office.

"He should be here any time"

"Fine I will wait in my office please call me once he is here"

I am Diya, I work as a chemistry professor in this college. Our College is top most college in our district and is run by Government. Prior to this I worked as a lecturer to the Junior college in my home town but which meant a lot of travel to me and i switched as a guest lecturer. I have a son of 17 years and I have been married for 18 years. My husband works as a Marketing sales in XXX company. The reason I want to meet the VC is get permission for getting a 10 days leaves. Two days ago my husband told me we are going to his company sponsored vacation. The problem is i do not have leaves. I love this job of mine, I am not a permanent staff of the college. Just continuing as a guest lecturer. I am serving here since 5 years and I might get the permanent staff status if this year gets complete.

Here comes the problem, I want to go the vacation with my husband at the same time want the permanent staff status. As all my leaves were used up by me earlier, the 10 days will become unauthorized absence and will be a hurdle to get the permanent staff status.

The same thing i told to my Friend Anjana, who is the permanent staff of other department in my college. Anjana is about 27 years of age. She is about 15 years smaller than me but we are good friends

One day ago

Anjana and I were having lunch together in the canteen.

"So are you going to Indonesia or not" asked Anjana about my vacation.

"I dont think so I talked to the HOD and he declined said He cannot do anything about regularizing the leaves"

"Why dont you talk to the VC then" Anjana said

"Anjana why dont you talk with him, I heard rumours that he and you are close"

Anjana laughed away and said "Ha right. WHo told you all this"

"Rumours. People talk"

"Hey listen, VC has the power and he may regularise your attendance, But I am not helping you in this OK. He is a smart guy" Anjana said and I sensed something fishy did Anjana knew the VC, is the VC and her related.

"You tell me then why the Rumours are spreading between you and VC"

"I will tell you why there are rumours but you will not question me much" Anjana said

"Fine go ahead"

"Remember when I took Maternity leave" Anjana was pregnant two years back and she did take the maternity leave. "I took the maternity leave for 9 months and VC regularised 3 months of it" Maternity leave is for a period of 6 months only for us.

"Why did he do that"

"Like I said no more questions. If you want to go to the vacation dress up in a nice saree and seduce him. He has a thing for women with big chest" Saying that Anjana left. I finished my lunch.

Did Anjana sleep with the VC. Should I too sleep with him is that what Anjana suggesting me. What is wrong with Anjana.

I decided to atleast talk with the VC. I was sure he cannot harass me but why did Anjana sleep with him. What did she mean by seduce him. He likes big boobs. My size is 36d is that big?

I decided to meet the VC and incase he asks sexual favors I will complain him under sexual harassment.

I dressed up in saree with a blouse that shows some cleavage. There is no harm in showing some cleavage i thought.

Shruti called me that the VC has arrived. i went in the office of VC.

As i saw the VC, i saw a 60 year old man completely bald and smiling face looking at me. He asked me to sit down.

I told I needed a 10 days leave to attend my nephews wedding.

"You know the situation how much competition is there for the permanent staff position. But I really liked your record. Your college Ram Prakash yadav tajked to me about you." Ramprakash Yadav was a senior permanent professor of my department . I did not liked him a bit. A bit of a lecher.

"but sir please consider this one time"

"You take the leave and once it is done I will regularise it."

I could not believe all this happened very quickly. I just requested and he agreed.

"Really sir"

"Yes, a beauty like you how can i reject anything. Dont worry you will be among the permanent staff by this year"

"Thank you sir. thank you so much"

"When is your flight"

"Tonight sir"

"Oh then you must be getting late. Why dont you just give me a hug and start packing then"

I smiled. VC got up from his and came towards me with both his arms open. I obliged and hugged him. his hands were on my back. It was caressing me and I did not mind because he was helping me out may be a bit friendly hug I thought

"nice perfume" he commented and broke the hug.

I smiled and left the office to my home.

As i was leaving I heard the VC say shruti. Shruti is the Secretary to VC. She must be inside his room.

VC asked Shruti to come to his office and closed the door behind him.

"Yes sir" shruti said

"Did you hear the whole conversation"

"yes sir"

"What is it you want. you want the permanent staff position"

"Sir, yes"

"OK. Lets do something then. Take the afternoon off, and come to my place, we will work on it.

"Yes sir. Thank you so much" shruti was beaming.

VC smiled and said "Dont thank me. Just do as I say. and also, dress up nicely for me."

"Yes sir"

VC looked at shruti and saw her 34b boobs and thought of squeezing those. He also noticed her ass and thought about her riding him.

Shruti got the afternoon free. She took a shower and was thinking should I do this. VC is 60 years old. Is this what I have to do to get permanent staff. She thought of Diya, a woman she was envious of. She hated diya, not just because of her big tits but because diya had a nice life, a husband who loved her and a son.

The 10 days of the vacation passed as fast as a breeze and i was back to college. The 10 days i was away, the VC got a letter from the administration that the permanent staff position has been awarded. The names were going to be out soon.

VC called me to his office. He started the conversation by knowing how was my vacation. Later he came to the main topic.

VC: "How important is the permanent position to you?"

"It is very important sir." I replied

"You know only one position of permanent staff is under my hand. you know government asked me to give only one name. Since i already gave you a favor i was thinking to give the other name that i had" VC replied. That means for the permanent position i had to wait one more year and work hard for one more year.

"Please sir" I replied begging.

"I dont know what is wrong with today's generation. The younger ones like you are not following the culture. I remember the younger generation used to respect the elders and used to do things for them. Not like today. The young ones are becoming selfish. I mean look at you. I gave you 10 days of your vacation and you didn't even thanked me properly."

"I am sorry sir. Please forgive me. I will do anything. Please tell me how can i repay the favor"

"Anything"

"Yes sir, anything" I was scared now and did not wanted to loose my position.

"You know i am afraid to ask anything with female staff" VC replied gazing on my chest "I will try and talk with the management just stay in touch"

I was happy that the VC is at least talking with the management.

"Do you cook Diya?" VC asked.

"Yes sir"

"Why don't you get some nice sweet to ear tomorrow to office. I have a flight to catch to head office where they are deciding names for permanent staff, its auspicious to eat something sweet before going to do something big"

I smiled and said "Yes sir", I left the office and VC asked to send Shruti in. Shruti was also trying to get the permanent staff position, but her pay scale was different then mine.

I told to Anjana about the incident with VC and whole discussion where he was cryptically asking me favor

"Don't worry he is a lecher but also he fears laws" Anjana said

"Hmm" I was just unable to think clearly

"But you should take advantage of this. Why don't you give him sweet and bribe him for your position" Anjana said

"Bribe him with money"

"No bribe him with your looks"

"Anjana what are you saying. Did you bribe him too"

"Sort off. Listen. Just take some sweets and give him. Make sure your saree is showing little skin. and seduce him. He will love it and maybe do some other things. You should be ready"

"Anjana no"

"You should not waste this opportunity. Remember the position is important. Also there is competition you know. There are two other lecturers who have joined after you."

"Hmm"

"Do it. Do it for your job and also remember your marriage"

"Why do you think he will like me"

"He likes younger women with big boobs. Don't worry, he will"

I could not decide. Anjana was also a married woman.

"What did you do with him?"

"A lot of things. Its upto you to decide. As far as i know this VC is harmless"

VC came to his office.

Diya came in the morning to office and greeted the VC.

VC smiled and asked "Diya , did you bring something sweet."

"Yes sir. Would you like to have"

"Yes please. In the morning, I was feeling very sick. but after seeing your smiling face, I feel fine. Now, i want something sweet"

"I hope the sweets will make you feel better"

He just smiled at me once he took the sweets. VC left to Head office by catching a plane that afternoon.

In evening Diya was wrapping up her work when she received a message from VC "Fighting for you to get a permanent position"

"Thank you sir" I replied

"Had the sweet been more sweeter I would have fought till death for this position"

I didn't understand what he was saying, so didnt reply at first.

later i replied "Sir that was the best sweet I made"

"Are you sure? There are many sweeter things derived from you"

I was blank and silent

I took out my phone and clicked a selfie and sent to VC

when VC saw he phone, he saw a hot Diya in saree that she was wearing in the morning and showing enough cleavage.

"That's my girl" VC replied

VC came back the next day.

When he reached the office, he saw Diya.

VC went straight to his room, he called Diya inside and told her "Did you hear the news"

"What is it sir"

"They are awarding two positions as per the request"

"But sir the administration was not in favor"

"Yes. But now the administration has changed their mind. They are giving 2 positions - Diya and Shruti"

"Thank you so much sir. Thank you so much" I was jumping and dancing

VC laughed and said "I am glad to have people like you, but I had a condition"

"What is the condition sir?"

"You are a good girl. I will tell you later, let's celebrate now"

"OK"

"You know, you are so lucky to get this position. You don't know what others had to do to get this position."

Lets watch a movie together.

"But sir what if anyone sees"

"Oh. we dont have to travel together. lets meets at Jinx mall in one hour"

"Yes sir"

Diya did not understood what was happening but was happy that she got the permanent position.

The Movie was "Sinister" it was a horror movie. We were sitting in a theater. It was a evening show. I was sitting beside VC, we were the only ones. The theater was empty.

The movie was a bit boring for me. But halfway through the movie I could see VC was getting excited.

He was touching my thighs.

"Sir?"

"Hmm"

"Sir could you move your hand"

"Sorry. Just feeling a little uncomfortable"

VC moved his hand but not for long. He was touching my thighs and then he started rubbing his palm over my thighs.

"Sir?"

"Do you want the permanent position. you know what Shruti had to do for this position"

"Sir. Sir please dont"

"Then leave"

"No sir. I need the position"

VC did not said anything but kept on rubbing my thighs and finally his hand reached the pussy.

"Sir, I am married"

"You will keep on telling me about your marriage. I know you are a good girl and this is the last time. Do it once, and forget"

He started rubbing his hands over my pussy.

"Sir, this is not right"

"This is not wrong. This is what everyone is doing. Do you know what your friend Shruti had to do."

VC put his hand inside my panties and started playing with the pussy.

"Sir, please"

VC started pressing the clitoris and then inserted his finger in the pussy.

"You have a very beautiful pussy. So fresh"

"Please Sir"

VC started kissing my neck.

"You know when I said i meant your sweet pussy. And i am going to taste" Just then i saw someone seeing us and i came to the senses and told the VC to stop at that moment.

VC stopped immediately.

I ran out of the cinema hall.

Diya could not sleep that night. What had happened in the theater. He was a 60 year old. How could he do such a thing.

She wanted to tell about that incident to her husband but was scared of the repercussion. After all she sent VC the picture of her. She did not knew why did she do that.

dodoo99

Chapter 2

"Diya are you OK" VC messaged the next morning.

"Yes sir. But I cannot do such things"

"No one is asking you to do. This is a special thing. If you want it, just message me, and we can do this once, and forget. But this is the last time. The choice is yours"

Diya could not understand how was she going to live. She was scared to tell her husband and family about this. She decided to tell Anjana.

Anjana was sympathetic to the VC.

"Did you say no?"

"Of course"

"You got the permanent position, did you not?"

"Yes"

"If you would have given it to him, he would have not helped you out"

"You mean to say I had to agree with him"

"If you want the permanent position, yes."

"So he can rape me and still expect me to work with him"

"Its not rape, its just a favor. Just one favor. If you don't want to do it, don't do it"

"I have not told my husband about this"

"I fucked the VC and that was only a one night thing. "

"What?"

"The VC is not a bad man. He is a good person. You are married so its a little harder for him to seduce. Just once do it. He will help you"

"But Anjana..."

"He is not a bad man. Dont worry"

"OK"

Diya was thinking, why would VC help her if he had already taken something from her. But then Anjana is a married woman. If the VC had hurt Anjana, then Diya will be hurt.

Anjana was the only one with whom Diya could talk.

She sent a message to VC "Thank you so much sir. I am really very thankful"

"I have a suggestion. I need something more than just words"

"Ok sir"

"Meet me tomorrow. Come to the office after 7. I will have dinner arranged for both of us"

"Thank you sir. Thank you so much"

"And come in a sari and make up, we are going out after that"

"Ok sir"

Next day I came in the office with a saree.

When I reached the office, shruti was also there. She was looking very sexy. She had a black sari with a low cut blouse.

"Hello shruti" I said

"Hello Diya"

"You look so beautiful today"

"Thank you. I also have to thank you for the permanent position"

"No. you deserved it. And its thanks to our VC"

"Yes, I have to thank him too"

VC called us inside the cabin and said "Both of you can go home. I have a meeting in 15 minutes. We can continue from where we left"

"OK"

"See you tomorrow. Dont forget. 7PM sharp. And dress up well."

"OK sir"

"Have a good night"

VC left his office.

Next day Diya went to the parlor and did her hair well. She went to the mall and got a new saree. A deep red one. With a blouse that showed the cleavage. Diya went to office in the evening.

Shruti was the first one to arrive in the office. She was in the same attire as the previous day.

She asked diya "What did you do for him"

"I am sorry?"

"What did you do for him"

"Nothing. What did you do for him"

"Everything"

"Like what"

"Sex. And also he is fucking me"

"You are sleeping with him"

"Yes"

"But the VC is 60 years"

"What does age have anything to do. He fucks better than my husband"

"So you are married"

"Yes. "

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because the VC can change the career of a person. And men everywhere are lecherous"

"So what do you have in store for him today"

"I don't know. He just wants me. And I am willing to do everything"

"Oh"

VC reached the office at 7:15. When he saw diya, he smiled and said "Hello"

"Hi sir"

"Come in the room. Let's talk"

VC had a small bed in the office. There was no one around.

"Sir, before we begin, can I ask you something"

"Yes sure"

"Did you do the same to shruti"

"Who are you talking about"

"The secretary"

"Oh her. No. I didnt do anything"

"Really. Why"

"Because i want you"

"But sir"

"Don't worry about her. You are the one I want. Now take off your saree"

Diya hesitated and the VC started coming towards her. Diya thought this is it. He is coming.

The VC reached out to her and pulled her close.

"Take off your clothes. Now. I have waited for so long"

"OK sir"

Diya undid her saree and took off her blouse and petticoat.

She stood naked before the VC.

VC started kissing her. His hands were roaming over her body.

"Sir, please"

"What. Please what"

"Please sir"

"I am not hurting you, am i"

"No sir"

"Then what"

"Nothing sir. I was just wondering what would happen if someone sees us"

"You think I am stupid"

"No sir"

"Then take off your clothes and spread your legs"

"Yes sir"

"I am waiting"

Diya took her clothes off and lay down.

The VC was already naked and had a hard penis. He was stroking it.

"Dont be scared, it will be OK"

VC slowly penetrated her and started fucking her.

"Oh god, this is heaven. This is amazing. This is the best fuck ever"

VC was moving his penis in and out of her.

"Sir, please don't make a lot of noise"

"Fuck, I will do whatever I want"

The VC fucked her hard and came in her pussy.

"Oh shit. This is the best. I am glad you are here. I have wanted you since a long time"

"Sir, I am glad to be of service"

VC got dressed and started kissing her and said "I will never forget this. You are the best. Thank you so much"

"Your welcome sir"

VC looked at the clock and saw it was 8:30 PM. He called shruti.

"Shruti. Sorry had to leave early. Can you take over for today"

"Yes sir"

VC was smiling and left the office.

After one month Diya missed her period and was carrying the baby of the VC.

The End

Diya must have taken contraceptives .. it's her mistake.. she has to repent now.

Bhavana694

Chapter 2

"Diya are you OK" VC messaged the next morning.

"Yes sir. But I cannot do such things"

"No one is asking you to do. This is a special thing. If you want it, just message me, and we can do this once, and forget. But this is the last time. The choice is yours"

Diya could not understand how was she going to live. She was scared to tell her husband and family about this. She decided to tell Anjana.

Anjana was sympathetic to the VC.

"Did you say no?"

"Of course"

"You got the permanent position, did you not?"

"Yes"

"If you would have given it to him, he would have not helped you out"

"You mean to say I had to agree with him"

"If you want the permanent position, yes."

"So he can rape me and still expect me to work with him"

"Its not rape, its just a favor. Just one favor. If you don't want to do it, don't do it"

"I have not told my husband about this"

"I fucked the VC and that was only a one night thing. "

"What?"

"The VC is not a bad man. He is a good person. You are married so its a little harder for him to seduce. Just once do it. He will help you"

"But Anjana..."

"He is not a bad man. Dont worry"

"OK"

Diya was thinking, why would VC help her if he had already taken something from her. But then Anjana is a married woman. If the VC had hurt Anjana, then Diya will be hurt.

Anjana was the only one with whom Diya could talk.

She sent a message to VC "Thank you so much sir. I am really very thankful"

"I have a suggestion. I need something more than just words"

"Ok sir"

"Meet me tomorrow. Come to the office after 7. I will have dinner arranged for both of us"

"Thank you sir. Thank you so much"

"And come in a sari and make up, we are going out after that"

"Ok sir"

Next day I came in the office with a saree.

When I reached the office, shruti was also there. She was looking very sexy. She had a black sari with a low cut blouse.

"Hello shruti" I said

"Hello Diya"

"You look so beautiful today"

"Thank you. I also have to thank you for the permanent position"

"No. you deserved it. And its thanks to our VC"

"Yes, I have to thank him too"

VC called us inside the cabin and said "Both of you can go home. I have a meeting in 15 minutes. We can continue from where we left"

"OK"

"See you tomorrow. Dont forget. 7PM sharp. And dress up well."

"OK sir"

"Have a good night"

VC left his office.

Next day Diya went to the parlor and did her hair well. She went to the mall and got a new saree. A deep red one. With a blouse that showed the cleavage. Diya went to office in the evening.

Shruti was the first one to arrive in the office. She was in the same attire as the previous day.

She asked diya "What did you do for him"

"I am sorry?"

"What did you do for him"

"Nothing. What did you do for him"

"Everything"

"Like what"

"Sex. And also he is fucking me"

"You are sleeping with him"

"Yes"

"But the VC is 60 years"

"What does age have anything to do. He fucks better than my husband"

"So you are married"

"Yes. "

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because the VC can change the career of a person. And men everywhere are lecherous"

"So what do you have in store for him today"

"I don't know. He just wants me. And I am willing to do everything"

"Oh"

VC reached the office at 7:15. When he saw diya, he smiled and said "Hello"

"Hi sir"

"Come in the room. Let's talk"

VC had a small bed in the office. There was no one around.

"Sir, before we begin, can I ask you something"

"Yes sure"

"Did you do the same to shruti"

"Who are you talking about"

"The secretary"

"Oh her. No. I didnt do anything"

"Really. Why"

"Because i want you"

"But sir"

"Don't worry about her. You are the one I want. Now take off your saree"

Diya hesitated and the VC started coming towards her. Diya thought this is it. He is coming.

The VC reached out to her and pulled her close.

"Take off your clothes. Now. I have waited for so long"

"OK sir"

Diya undid her saree and took off her blouse and petticoat.

She stood naked before the VC.

VC started kissing her. His hands were roaming over her body.

"Sir, please"

"What. Please what"

"Please sir"

"I am not hurting you, am i"

"No sir"

"Then what"

"Nothing sir. I was just wondering what would happen if someone sees us"

"You think I am stupid"

"No sir"

"Then take off your clothes and spread your legs"

"Yes sir"

"I am waiting"

Diya took her clothes off and lay down.

The VC was already naked and had a hard penis. He was stroking it.

"Dont be scared, it will be OK"

VC slowly penetrated her and started fucking her.

"Oh god, this is heaven. This is amazing. This is the best fuck ever"

VC was moving his penis in and out of her.

"Sir, please don't make a lot of noise"

"Fuck, I will do whatever I want"

The VC fucked her hard and came in her pussy.

"Oh shit. This is the best. I am glad you are here. I have wanted you since a long time"

"Sir, I am glad to be of service"

VC got dressed and started kissing her and said "I will never forget this. You are the best. Thank you so much"

"Your welcome sir"

VC looked at the clock and saw it was 8:30 PM. He called shruti.

"Shruti. Sorry had to leave early. Can you take over for today"

"Yes sir"

VC was smiling and left the office.

After one month Diya missed her period and was carrying the baby of the VC.

The End
Wow amazing story please continue the plot let diya embrace this new freedom along with anjana and shruti.