• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Collection of Some PDF Stories

Your opinion about stories.

• Good

Votes: 1,171 99.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters

Azazel

Siraj Patel bhai bht pehley Xossip pe ek story parhi thi jis main hero bara ho k bhi us ka dimagh 5 saal k bachey jitna hota hai naam yaad nai aaraha ager aap ko maloom hai tou Let me know

jhatka

Disclaimer The stories posted on my thread are not mine and collected from net. All credit goes to original writer. Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law. If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable, please Contact (PM) me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Important Stories pasand aaye to vote karna na bhoolen. Like & Comment zaroor karein or apne vichaar clear karein.

Note #1 Is thread mein lagbhag sabhi stories pdf format mein milengi, chaahe wo complete ho ya incomplete. Or agar aapki koi favourite story hai jisko aap search kar rahe ho but wo mil nahi rahi yaa maine usko post nahi kiya hai, to comment ke through us particular story ke liye request kar sakte ho.

Well neeche stories ka index hai, wahan se koi bhi story easily mil jaayegi because sabhi stories Index mein updated hai. So uspe click karke direct download kar sakte ho.

Note #2 Simply Comment on Post if you found any Broken Link we will fix it for you within next 24 Hours with Guaranteed and Great Support.

Thanks
Regards :- Siraj Patel

star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
star-1.gif
First of all a big thank you for this big collection. I have a request for a story, which was written in punjabi on xossip or Xforum forum. the name was something as Amrita choti bhain.
The family was Brother bhabi and a toddler, Bebe(mother) and younger sister. There was a wedding of a cousin and they go to the village of cousin. Bhabi had to go to her parents house for some reason. The brother flirts with his cousin who was getting married and then at night fucks her sister.

Someone suggested that similar story was written in hindi too, may be called: Shaadi main behan ki chudai.
If you can find and post this story, it will be great.

There is another icomplete story called "ਗਰਮ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ"
Link: https://www.xforum.live/threads/ਗਰਮ-ਪਰਿਵਾਰ.56568/

It has a family of 4, father, mother, daughter and son. Son has sex with mother, sister's friend and next was supposed to be sister. Mom and dad also do roleplay sex where mother pretends to be daughter.
If you can find this complete story or similar story in hindi or english that would be great too.
please see if you can find these stories.
Thanks

love4incest

Friends

Ek story dhund raha hu, jisme hero apni maa aur 3 behno k sath rehta he. Bohot hi gareeb parivaar hota he. Maa ko uske hi bhai yaani ki hero k mama ne dhandha karne pe majbur kiya hota he. Hero bhi apne maa aur behno k sath sex karta he aur mama se badla b leta he.

Esa kuch pilot he stori ka please kisi ko pata ho to name bata do
Siraj Patel bhai dekhna please