• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Caretaker for disabled bhabhi

Manali Bose

Hi all, My name is Sonu. I am a 20-year-old college student. I live in Pune with my older brother Raj, age 27, and his wife Sheetal, age 26. My parents died when we were young. Bhaiya had to bear all the hardships, getting a job while studying and taking the role of my parents. He made sure I never felt the loss of my parents and took care of all expenses and needs.

Bhaiya was not just my older brother, he was my whole world. He was my father and mother and if there was a God, he would be in the image of bhaiya.

When Bhaiya was 25, my relatives found a match for him. Then he got married to Bhabhi. Bhabhi was very fair. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall, which is a good match for bhaiya’s 6 feet 3 inches. She was well-built and homely. And she had motherly looks just like those bhabhis you see in the Indian serials.

As for me, I got the short end of the genetic stick and stand at a measly 5 feet 2 inches with a frail physique compared to bhaiya’s tall and well-toned build. To my embarrassment, those who didn’t know us would think I was their child and both of them towered over me.

Bhabhi coming into our house was a gift from the Gods. She had a calm but jovial light-hearted personality that brightened up the house and more importantly, gave bhaiya a life partner who allowed him to slow down and smile without always feeling like he had to be the older brother with nothing in life except responsibilities.

He started enjoying life once again with a future to look forward to. Not long after the marriage, bhabhi became pregnant and had a son. Motherhood had a big effect on bhabhi. Her physique changed drastically and it was obvious to anyone that her figure had completely changed. From what looked like 36c before pregnancy, she had grown to about 36dd, primarily due to her lactating.

We were all overjoyed with the addition of another life into our home which after a long time felt like a full home again. My brother was overjoyed at becoming a father and things couldn’t be any better for him. Unfortunately, his happiness was short-lived as he was notified by his company that he would have to relocate to Dubai for his work.

He did not want to go or uproot his wife from her hometown, especially now that she had become a new mother. So he decided yet again to sacrifice his happiness and move to Dubai alone so as not to cause any disruption in our lives.

Bhaiya told me that he was leaving bhabhi and his son in my care and that now was my time to ensure that they were well cared for and lacked nothing in his absence. He said he trusted me to look after them and I promised him I would do my best to care for them.

So, it was finally my time to grow up and in some little way pay back for all the hardships he had endured in raising me. Little did I know at the time the tragedy that would soon happen to us and change everything.

A couple of weeks after bhaiya left, bhabhi also made plans to visit her aged parents as they were unable to travel for health reasons. One day, I received a call from Bhabhi’s father informing me that bhabhi had gotten into an accident and was in serious condition. My heart collapsed upon hearing this and for a moment, I was paralyzed, not knowing what to say or do next.

Then I remembered my promise to Bhaiya, got a hold of myself, and immediately told him, I was coming to the hospital. When I arrived there, bhabhi’s father and cousin brother were there. Her mother was at home looking after the baby. I asked them if bhabhi was okay. They said she was in an intensive care unit and waiting for the doctor to come out and give an update.

We waited there for a few hours after which the doctor came out and spoke to us. He said that she was in critical condition but she would survive. He said that she had lost feelings in her hand and would no longer be able to use them.

We all went silent as if the earth had stopped spinning. We could not believe what we were hearing. His father started to cry and I consoled him, telling him not to worry and we would figure this out somehow. When Bhabhi regained consciousness, we were allowed to go and see her. She didn’t say anything but the tears rolling down her eyes conveyed her emotions.

We took turns staying at bhabhi’s bedside for a few days until the hospital said she was well enough to be discharged. During this time, I called my brother to break the news and he broke down on the phone crying. He was helpless as he could not leave at the risk of losing his job. He told me that he didn’t want to burden me to be a caretaker for bhabhi. But he had no choice. He said that in his absence, I must ensure that she was taken care of.

I promised bhaiya I would not let him down and that everything would be okay and not to worry. This pacified him. But I knew he was in hell, to be stuck there while this tragedy had happened to his beloved wife. Her father told me he had made all the arrangements to take his daughter to their home where they would take care of her while bhaiya was away.

I remembered what bhaiya told me about bhabhi returning to our home and that he was leaving her well-being and care with me. And I had promised him I would. I relayed to bhabhi’s father the promise I had made to bhaiya and how upset he would be if his wife could not be taken care of in her husband’s home which was her rightful place after marriage.

Her father said: Beta, I understand. But how will you manage this? You are only 20 years old. And now she is not able to use her hands and on top of that she has a newborn baby. This will be too much for you to manage on your own.

Although what he was saying was not wrong, I could not go back on my promise and disappoint bhaiya.

So I told him: No matter how challenging it gets, I will make good on my promise. Do not need worry about your daughter. She will get all the care and support she needs.

Last edited:

Manali Bose

Part 2 continues with the telling of this tragic time in our lives, which started with bhabhi’s accident, leading to paralysis in her arms while bhaiya was abroad for work. These events exposed the hidden lust, depravity, and perversion within not just her closest and dear ones, but also others waiting for a tragedy just like this to take advantage of. Trust gives way to betrayal, devotion gives way to lust, and nothing remains sacred.

DISCHARGE FROM HOSPITAL:

The day had arrived when the doctor decided Sheetal bhabhi was well enough to be discharged and brought back home. We were all relieved to hear that, but you could tell everyone had a look of concern on their faces as well, not knowing what lay ahead, given that bhabhi was no longer able to use her hands.

We (her father and cousin brother) were in bhabhi’s hospital room waiting for the doctor to show up and talk to us before discharge. But instead, the nurse came in and asked us all to leave. She was in the room with bhabhi for what seemed like 30 minutes before finally coming out.

This had happened throughout bhabhi’s stay at the hospital. The nurse would keep coming and asking us to leave the room. Every time I asked bhabhi what the nurse was doing, she would hesitantly say that the nurse was just making sure all was okay. I was confused as to why she had to keep checking so frequently and why we had to leave the room.

Anyways, after the nurse was done, the doctor finally showed up. They asked who she was going home with and under whose care she would be in. I told the doctor that bhabhi would be going back to her own home with me and under my care. He asked me where her husband was and I explained that bhaiya was abroad on a work assignment. And we didn’t know when he would be able to return.

He asked me to come and talk to him in his office alone. I followed him and the nurse came in with us as well although I wasn’t sure why she had to be there.

The doctor asked me if I had any questions for him, to which I asked when would bhabhi be able to use her hands again. Then he replied that they would start with physiotherapy, once a week for two months and see how it went. If that didn’t work, they would consider surgery. I was happy to hear that there was a chance bhabhi may regain the use of her arms once again.

The doctor then asked me if I had anyone to help out with bhabhi’s care. I told him for the time being I would be her only caretaker as bhaiya had just started a job abroad and we couldn’t afford to keep a helper. Then somewhat sternly he asked if I had any idea what situation I was in and the challenges that were laying ahead.

Without much thought, I told him whatever struggles arise, we would handle it as a family. He then asked me if I knew why the nurse kept coming into bhabhi’s room and asking us to leave. I shook my head and the nurse said, “You do know your bhabhi is a new mother and the changes that new mothers have to deal with.”

I thought she meant the changes in bhabhi’s physique after becoming a mother, which was clearly obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes. She had gained some weight, but it had all mostly gone to her chest and behind. Standing at 5 feet 9 in tall, I would have guessed her weight was around 68 kg. She was still not fat by any means but had filled out considerably in her chest, behind and thighs. But physical changes in appearance were not what the doctor was hinting at.

Then I shook my head again and the nurse had to spell it out for me. She said, “Your bhabhi is lactating, she is producing milk. Her child is not with her so she can’t express the milk using her own hands or even operate a breast pump with her hands. That’s why I had to keep coming in and helping her relieve the pressure. This is something she will need help with from now on amongst other things. This is why we are trying to explain to you that you need to hire a caretaker. These aren’t the kind of things you can help your bhabhi with.”

My face was flushed red, and I went completely silent. I knew I should have known this. But the whole chaos of the accident had completely taken my focus elsewhere and blocked out details such as these, I didn’t know what to say or how to react. All I could say was that I understood now what the doctor was trying to say and assured them I would find professional affordable care as soon as I could.

Both the doctor and nurse were relieved that I finally understood the predicament we were in, and told me to get her belongings and get ready for discharge.

Then the nurse packed bhabhi’s old clothes in a bag and asked us to leave one last time while she helped bhabhi change her clothes. Sitting and waiting on the bench outside bhabhi’s room, knowing the nurse was in there draining bhabhi’s milk engorged boobs was not a thought I wanted to have at the time.

Thankfully the door opened and bhabhi came out. It was so good to see her back up on her feet after so many days. But seeing her disabled limp hands by her sides was disheartening. Nevertheless, I smiled for the sake of bhabhi’s morale. The nurse had changed bhabhi into whatever spare clothes they had at the hospital, a blue oversized shirt and black pajamas.

She even made bhabhi wear a jacket that she had asked me to get from home. That confused me as we were at the peak of summer. The heat and humidity were bad enough without a jacket. But I didn’t question it. If bhabhi was okay with it, then who was I to question it?

We waited for a bit more for bhabhi’s mother to arrive with the child. But it was now an hour past discharge and she had still not arrived. Not wanting bhabhi to wait in the hospital any longer than needed, I asked bhabhi’s father what was taking so long. He stepped away to make a call to his wife. Upon returning after a few minutes of silence, he said –

Bhabhi’s father: Beta, I know we spoke about this and you and your brother are adamant that my daughter stays with you. We don’t agree with your decision. But we won’t stop you. But there are two conditions that you must fulfill.

Me (with a confused look on my face): What are those conditions, Uncle ji?

Bhabhi’s father: One is that you can only take my daughter home once you hire a caretaker. Even if you are there to help, there are things that you cannot help with and more importantly, you should not ever be helping with.

Me: Uncle ji, you will be pleased to know I have already hired a caretaker. So rest assured that bhabhi will be well cared for. What is the second condition? (This was not the full truth. I had looked but was not able to find any caretaker that we could afford. Although I was still in search of one, I had to tell him this half-truth or he would have never agreed to let me take his daughter to her own home).

Bhabhi’s father: The second condition is that our granddaughter will stay with us from now on, as it is impossible for her to be cared for while my daughter also needs care. You and your brother’s focus is my daughter’s care as it should be. But at the same time, our granddaughter’s care should not be neglected and we promise you that it will not be neglected under our care.

Bhabhi with shock on her face said, “Papa, what are you saying? How can you even think of separating my child from me? How can I stay apart from her? She needs her mother more than ever at this age.” (it was obvious bhabhi meant breastfeeding by that.)

Bhabhi’s father: Beti, you tell me. Will you be able to tend to her in your condition? Will Sonu be able to care for her properly while he is focused on tending to your care? Is it fair that your daughter should suffer as a result of this tragedy? With us, she will have our full attention and care. As for your motherly duties, beti you speak to your mother about that. I am sure some arrangement can be made (at the time, I wasn’t sure what uncle meant by that, but it became clear as time went on).

Bhabhi (with red eyes and tears rolling down her cheeks): Ok, papa. My mind knows what you are saying is right and practical. But my heart refuses to accept it. But I have no choice, but to accept it for her sake.

There was a moment of silence. I then got up to call a taxi. We bid our farewell to uncle and bhabhi’s cousin brother and got in the taxi.

Me: Bhabhi, I have to tell you something. I know I told Uncle ji that I have already hired a caretaker for you. But the truth is that I have not been able to find anyone I can trust or afford. But I promise I am still looking for one. We will have to manage somehow until I can find someone.

Bhabhi: Sonu, you said what you had to do at the moment. I don’t hold it against you. Honestly, I know we are under financial stress right now. I know you will find someone when the time and financial conditions are right.

For the rest of the taxi ride, we were both mostly silent, unsure of what the future was waiting for upon returning home.

Manali Bose

Part 3 narrates the first struggles encountered upon returning home.

I paid the taxi driver and helped Bhabhi out of the taxi. Then I led bhabhi to the sofa and took off her shoes and socks. After that, I went to the kitchen to get some water and food for bhabhi. The hospital food was terrible, so she did not have much to eat all day. I had stocked up on bhabhi’s favorite food, butter chicken and garlic naan knowing she would be hungry upon returning home.

I came back to the living room and fed bhabhi with my own hands. She ate it all up, but she was still hungry. So I got her some more. She couldn’t get enough. I was amazed at how much bhabhi could eat. I guess, the fact that she was a new mother and lactating meant that her calorie intake had increased significantly as well.

Later, I put the dishes away and came back to sit with her on the sofa. We made idle talk, about stocking up on groceries. She asked me all that the doctor discussed with me. Things seemed like they were almost normal again until I saw that bhabhi started to look very pale. She was squirming in her seat. She had a look of anguish and discomfort on her face and sweat beads had started to form on her forehead.

Me: bhabhi, is everything ok? You don’t look well.

Bhabhi: I am ok Sonu. it’s nothing.

I let it go but after about 15 minutes, her facial anguish and discomfort became even more pronounced, and she was sweating profusely.

It dawned on me that bhabhi was still in her jacket and that must be what is making her so uncomfortable and sweaty.

Me: Bhabhi, let me help you out of your jacket. You will feel better.

Bhabhi: No Sonu, leave it be. I am fine. It’s nothing.

Me: It’s obvious you’re not fine, bhabhi. You are sweating a lot and your facial expression clearly shows you’re in discomfort. Please listen to me and let me help you take off the jacket. You’ll feel better.

Bhabhi realized she couldn’t keep saying no and had to take the jacket off at some point so reluctantly she nodded, giving her approval. Then she stood up and I walked behind and carefully slid the jacket off her arms.

When I turned around to face bhabhi, my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. Bhabhi’s hospital provided a light blue cotton shirt with two huge wet spots. The shirt was completely soaked with milk around the area where her nipples were poking through the shirt! Her tits were leaking profusely, so much so that most of the milk was seeping through her bra and onto her blue shirt.

That was when I realized why the nurse insisted that bhabhi wear a jacket even in this hot humid climate. It was to save bhabhi from the embarrassment in front of all of us.

Bhabhi looked down at her shirt and noticed the wet spots that I was looking at. And in that moment, the shame of standing there in front of her younger brother-in-law in this indecent state was too much for her to bear. She couldn’t move her arms to cover herself. All she could do was turn around and silently cry.

I didn’t know what to do, but I had to do something to alleviate her discomfort and stop her from crying. Then I went to my room and got a small hand towel. I got in front of her and started patting the wet spots. Bhabhi pulled back with anger and annoyance on her face.

Bhabhi: Stop, Sonu! What are you doing!?

Me: I thought this would help, bhabhi. I’m sorry I didn’t know what else to do after seeing you crying.

Bhabhi: Sonu, you don’t understand anything. Sorry, it’s not your fault, Sonu. I’m just annoyed at my situation.

Tears started forming in her eyes and she said –

Bhabhi: Sonu, this is not a situation either of us should be in. This was never going to be easy and it’s highly inappropriate for you to help me with such issues and for me to ask your help. This is not something a devar should ever need to help his bhabhi with.

Me: Bhabhi, please don’t cry. We will figure out a way together as a family. We have been through difficult situations before, and we’ll get through this as well.

Bhabhi. There is only one solution, Sonu.

Me: What’s that, bhabhi?

Bhabhi (still with tears rolling down her cheeks): Sonu, please take me to my mother’s place. There she can help me without hesitation, and it will be easier for both you and me as well.

Me: Bhabhi, please don’t say that. It will bring shame to both bhaiya and me that we were not able to care for you when you needed it most. He made me promise that I would take care of your needs at your own home.

Bhabhi: Did your brother even realize what he is asking you to help with, Sonu? Did he even consider all the things I will need help with now and the situation he is putting us in? What was he thinking making you promise such a thing?

Me: Bhabhi, if bhaiya has given me this responsibility, then clearly he knows what comes with it and he has full faith and trust in me to handle it. Not everything needs to be put in words. He trusts me like a son and knows you have always been like a mother to me.

Bhabhi: I don’t know what to do, Sonu. You and your brother have put me in a tough spot. I don’t know how we will manage but right now, I am in unbearable pain. I have not been able to remove the milk since this morning in the hospital and now they are full and hurting.

It was clearly embarrassing for her to talk about something so private with me, something that she previously would have only spoken about with bhaiya. But the pain and desperation had won over any feelings of shame.

I couldn’t believe I was standing here talking to my motherly bhabhi about her fully engorged lactating breasts that were leaking uncontrollably. It was not a conversation I ever expected to have with my brother’s wife in a million years.

Me: Bhabhi, you tell me how I can help, and I will do exactly that.

Bhabhi: There are some blankets in my bedroom drawers. Please go and bring that, Sonu.

Then I went to bhabhi’s room and started opening drawers. I found a drawer with a blanket, a soft thin white one with a dark blue cross hatch pattern.

Me: I got the blanket, bhabhi.

Still with her back to me in an effort to hide the wet spots, bhabhi turned around to face me.

Bhabhi: Wrap it around my upper body, Sonu.

I had to lift bhabhi’s hand and reach around wrapping Bhabhi with the blanket. But Bhabhi’s frame was so big, that my hands accidentally touched her breasts through the blue shirt all over the place and briefly even brushed past the wet spots. But we both knew it wasn’t intentional, so no words were exchanged.

Me: Ok, now what, bhabhi?

She had overcome the embarrassment of what she had to ask me to do next. But the pain from the pressure of her engorged breasts forced her to speak. Then she turned around so that her back was facing me.

Bhabhi: Sonu, you will have to reach under the blanket, lift my shirt up, unhook the backstrap, and remove my bra.

I had never unhooked or taken a bra off before. But like all boys, I had imagined doing it someday when I have a girlfriend, but not in a million years did I think my first will be my bhabhi, someone I revered and looked up to not just as an elder but as a motherly figure in my life.

Then I reached under the blanket (near her waist), grabbed the edges of her blue shirt, and lifted it all the way up until they were bunched up around her armpit just above where her cleavage starts. I had seen glimpses of bhabhi’s back before when she wore sarees. But this was different. Her whole back was wet and shiny from all the sweating.

Now in front of me was her cream-colored bra backstrap that needed to be unhooked. I wondered if even bhaiya had ever removed bhabhi’s bra himself during their intimate private moments or did she do it herself? Was I, her much younger brother-in-law, going to be the first male in her life to remove her bra? Would there be others after me?

With shaking hands, I reached for the hooks. But I struggled to undo them as they were really tight, but kept trying and finally, it came undone. Her bra straps dangled down on her sides. Her bra however remained in place on the front, under the white blanket, refusing to fall down.

Then my bhaiya’s wife turned around facing me once again, frustrated that her bra didn’t fall down even after unhooking from the back. She just looked at me but didn’t say anything, hoping I would know what to do without her having to verbalize it.

I didn’t need any further instructions. I felt around under the blanket trying to get a grip on her bra to pull it down. But the cotton bra fabric was wrapped so snugly and tight against her breasts that I was unable to grasp and pull it down. It was obvious that her bra was too small for what she was hiding inside them.

While struggling to get a grasp, my hands touched her breasts through her bra for far longer than was necessary. Then I looked up at bhabhi and saw an annoyance building on her face so I did the only thing that would work without prolonging her agony, which was put my fingers between her bra and breast flesh, get a grasp on her bra, pulled the bra forcefully down underneath the blanket, and out in my hands in one swift motion.

The moment I pulled her bra down, her massive milk bags flopped all the way down, swaying side to side underneath the blanket like two large milk pendulums, thanking me for finally freeing them. They hung down just above her navel. They were not just bigger than her head, they dwarfed it.

It was a sight to behold! A sight any man bhabhi knew could have only wished to see her in – whether it be friends or family. Others she knew would have to keep wishing for the chance to see her in this state of indecency someday, at least for now.

Even through the thin white cotton blanket, I could make out the shape of bhabhi’s heavy knockers with huge dark brown areolas and nipples with milk drops forming, visible just past where the blanket ended, and my eyes refused to shift focus. I briefly became motionless with wonder and astonishment.

Each breast was the size of a watermelon, and possibly as heavy. They were fair in color with dark bluish-green veins crisscrossing the surface of each breast. My sister-in-law’s areolas were wide and bumpy and at the center was a long, stiff, and moist funnel-shaped nipple that could gauge an eye out. They looked rugged and worn out, indicating they had regularly been played with and manhandled.

My mind wondered how all this time, living under the same roof, she had managed to keep these massive jugs hidden. How I had been so oblivious to the enormous size of what she had been walking around the house with for all these years.

It was always obvious to anyone with eyes that bhabhi was not only a tall thick woman with a large frame. But was also blessed with assets that drew stares from men and women alike, no matter where we went.

Heck, even some of my closest friends in the past had jokingly made crude offensive remarks about her. But this, this was not obvious to those who had only seen her in proper decent attire. I never thought I would get to see bhabhi in this state of indecency and now all I wanted to do was reach forward and grab her heavy-hanging milk bags, hold them, and kiss them. My gaze at her jugs was only broken when I heard Bhabhi calling my name.

Bhabhi: Sonu, you can keep the bra down now and please bring the breast pump the nurse gave me in the morning. It should be in the bag on the dining table.

I looked down at my hands and indeed, I was still holding her bra. The bra was damp from her leaking milk, and it was big. But clearly no match for those massive beauties they had struggled to contain. I kept the bra down and brought the pump to bhabhi.

It was a manual pump, consisting of a milk bottle attached to a funnel-shaped flange that attaches to the areola and a handle that needs to be pressed to activate the suction at the flange. She explained how to turn it on and which settings to adjust.

Then bhabhi sat back down on the sofa. As she sat, her magnificently large udders flopped down, sagging past her navel and resting in her lap, her nipples and areolas touching her thighs.

I moved closer to bhabhi and knelt between her thighs so that her breasts were level with my face. Her nipples were only inches away from her pussy covered by her panty and pajama which was also soaked with milk leaking from her nipples just above them. I wondered how much of the milk had leaked through and gotten inside her panty. Only half of the moist large dark brown nipple was visible, so I had to lift the milk-soaked blanket just enough so that her jutting areolas and nipples were completely unobstructed from view.

Her whole breast had a wet sheen from all the sweating and her nipples continued to leak droplets of milk. Bhabhi smelled strongly of a mixture of sweat and milk. It was unlike anything I had smelled before. It was intoxicating.

Then I tried to push the pump flange against bhabhi’s areolas. But I couldn’t get a good seal around them. I would have to take the part of her boobs around the nipples into my hands and then guide them into the flange. Then I looked up at bhabhi and she just nodded in agony, giving her approval.

I was able to get a proper seal and started pumping. Jet streams of milk violently started to flow from her nipples, accumulating in the funnel and down into the bottle. I kept at it until the bottle was half full, but the milk flow showed no signs of stopping.

While pumping, I wondered if bhaiya knew this would be part of the promise to take care of bhabhi?! Surely, he knew we couldn’t afford a caretaker yet, so he must have known, I convinced myself.

Then I looked up at her innocent tired face only to find that she had dozed off and was snoring ever so lightly. This was obviously a huge pressure relief for bhabhi. I felt really bad for her condition. I wondered why this had to happen to her, why God let this happen to someone so caring, motherly, and good-natured as her.

But these thoughts were broken by the sight of the other free glistening and leaking dark brown elongated nipple surrounded by large bumpy areolas that were easily 3 inches in diameter.

I was overcome with impure thoughts and guilt at the same time. My erect penis was telling me to bend down and take the free-leaking nipple into my mouth. But I resisted my dark thoughts. I couldn’t betray bhaiya and bhabhi’s trust in me. They had always treated me like I was their own child.

All I could do was shamefully stare until the milk flow finally stopped on her right breast and I had to move the pump to her left breast. But the bottle was already full, so I got another bottle. After a few minutes, every drop of milk from my sister-in-law’s huge boobs had been drained.

Then I detached the pump from her nipples and went to the kitchen to clean the pump and put the bottles of milk in the fridge. Just as I closed the fridge, I heard sounds coming from the living room. Bhabhi had woken up. I quickly headed toward bhabhi. She was still on the couch with a good part of her massive milk bags splayed out and uncovered by the blanket.

Following my gaze back to her bosom, she saw what I was looking at but didn’t react as I had not only already seen them while pumping, but also held them to attach them to the pump.

A few minutes later, she stood up, turned around so that I couldn’t see her front, and hoped her blue shirt would drop down on its own. But the shirt was still bunched up, showing no sign of dropping down. Instead, the blanket fell off and dropped to the ground. They were a sight to behold. Even from behind, I could see her massive dangling jugs, gently swaying from the sides of her back.

“Sonu, don’t just stand there! Help me!” said bhabhi in an annoyed frustrated tone.

Then I came back to my senses, walked up close behind her, and pulled her blue shirt all the way down. My fingers carelessly brushed past her nipples as I pulled her shirt down to cover them. She sat back down and although she regained her modesty, her nipples were still poking through the bottom quarter of the shirt. But by this time, bhabhi was too tired to notice. She rested on the sofa to catch her breath for a few minutes before speaking to me.

Bhabhi: Sorry Sonu, I didn’t realize I fell asleep. This whole ordeal has been really tiring for me, both physically and mentally. But you never made me feel uneasy or get mad at me when I lost my cool with you. I am sorry I doubted you earlier, I doubted us as a family being able to get through this. I am blessed to have you in my life.

These words from bhabhi meant a lot to me because honestly, seeing her in this indecent state and discovering how big her breasts really are, had filled me with extremely impure thoughts, some of which were telling me to do unholy things to my very own bhabhi, the bhabhi who looked after me like her own child. But hearing these words from her gave me confidence that I could suppress my thoughts. As long as they don’t manifest in actions, I would regret them later. It was ok, it would mean that I was still a good brother, I convinced myself.

Me: It is me who is the lucky one, bhabhi. Not everyone is blessed to have a bhabhi like you. (The moment I said that, I realized what I said could have been taken the wrong way. But I was relieved to see bhabhi didn’t take it that way or maybe she knew, but was just saving me from further embarrassing myself).

Bhabhi: I am tired now, Sonu. I need to go to my bedroom and sleep. It’s late. You should go get some rest as well.

Hearing that, I reached for her bra that I had taken off Bhabhi earlier and walked to her to put it back on her. I figured she would not want to sleep without a bra on as she was lactating.

Bhabhi: Not now Sonu, I can’t stand here and go through this all over again. I am too tired. I just want to sleep now.

After saying that, my brother’s wife started walking to her bedroom. Her dangling braless milk bags jiggled and swayed under her shirt with each step she took. I followed her in case she needed any assistance.

Walking behind her, I noticed how big bhabhi’s buttocks had become post-delivery, two large protruding ass cheeks jiggling wildly under the hospital-provided pajamas. It was almost cartoonish. Her massive boobs protruded in front, her ass protruding in the back, and they were both even more accentuated because of how her limp arms dangled on the sides of her body.

I thought to myself how lucky bhaiya was while he was here. Not only did he have a wife who was supportive and caring, but also with assets any man with a heartbeat would wish to see and play with at least once in their life. He had these to fondle and play with to his heart’s content whenever he wanted.

But would he be able to accept bhabhi in her partially disabled state when he returns? Would her disabled arms have any impact on their private bedroom activities when he returns? Would it diminish his love for her? I would soon come to find out that the answers to these questions were complicated, it wasn’t black or white, but those details, I will share in the next parts. I covered her with a quilt, gave her a good night kiss on her forehead, and closed the light.

As I was walking toward my bedroom, bhabhi’s bra on the sofa caught my eye. I could barely recognize myself anymore. This wasn’t something I would have even thought of doing before and yet, here I was, walking to my room with Bhabhi’s milk-soaked bra in my hand.

I deceived and convinced myself that it was harmless, that this in no way changed my love and respect for her and it doesn’t mean I would let any harm or discomfort come her way. In the end, all that matters was that I fulfilled my promise to bhaiya.

Then I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But all I could see was the image of my bhabhi in her indecent state that I had witnessed earlier! Even after trying hard, I could not stop these images from coming or stop my penis from becoming rock-hard. I brought her bra next to my face, taking in the intoxicated smell of her milk and sweat-soaked bra with one hand while stoking my penis with the other.

The images of her milk jugs and big round butt fueled my strokes. Just as I was about to cum, I wrapped my penis in my sister-in-law’s bra and finished off. I nodded off shortly after that.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I heard bhabhi calling my name from her room. I hurried to her room to see what was troubling her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed when I got there.

She looked up at me and said, “Sorry Sonu, I need to use the toilet badly. I didn’t want to wake you, but I didn’t know what else to do”. She couldn’t make eye contact with me. She was clearly embarrassed. But had no option but to call for me.

In the next parts, I will narrate to the best of my recollection the other challenges we faced, routine things that we don’t even have to think about but become a challenge without the use of our arms. How it had an impact on us and changed us and how others waiting to take advantage of bhabhi’s disabled condition, became a part of this difficult and unusual time in our lives.

Manali Bose

Part 4 narrates the incidents of the first night home when I heard Bhabhi calling for me in panic in the middle of the night.

I put my shorts on and rushed to Bhabhi’s room. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs closed tight, rocking back and forth.

Me: What happened Bhabhi?

Bhabhi: I need to use the toilet badly Sonu. I’ve been holding it in for a long time as I didn’t want to wake you up. But I can’t hold it in any longer.

Bhabhi got up and I followed her to the toilet, noticing her heavy hanging braless tits jiggle under her loose shirt as she walked. She got in front of the toilet bowl and turned around looking at me with shame. But she didn’t say anything.

Then I got close in front of Bhabhi and knelt down, coming at eye level with her hips. I clutched the waistband of her pajama and nudged them down over her big round buttocks, letting them fall to the ground before removing them. Her white cotton panties looked very old and worn out. The hospital staff must have put them on Bhabhi yesterday morning.

My face was now inches away from Bhabhi’s panty-covered privates, so close that I could smell her sweet musky aroma. I had often fantasized about taking a woman’s panties off someday. But not in a million years did I think I would one day get the chance to take off my homely virtuous Bhabhi’s panties, who was not only six years older than me but also someone I always looked up to with respect.

I wondered if I was possibly the first man to take off Bhabhi’s bra. But was I also about to become the first man to take her panties off? Would there be others after me? Then Bhabhi looked down at me and said, “Sonu, I can’t hold it anymore.”

I grasped the elastic of Bhabhi’s panties and pulled them down over her round milky white buttocks until they were bunched up around her ankles. Then I looked up and staring at me was Bhabhi’s faithful devoted pink pussy, covered with jet-black long curly pubes, thick and dense, like a jungle.

My mouth was agape in disbelief at seeing Bhabhi’s magnificent private pussy completely exposed and inches away from my face. Before Bhabhi’s accident, if someone told me this moment would come one day, I would have slapped them for such an outrageously indecent thought. But here I was, seeing our private family pussy in all its glory while others who knew her could only imagine what was hidden under her proper attire and jerk off.

I was about to raise Bhabhi’s feet to remove her panties off her ankles. But she had to pee so badly, she couldn’t wait any longer. She immediately sat her plump butt down on the toilet seat, spread her legs wide, stretching her worn-out panties still on her ankles as wide as they could stretch.

Her pussy lips separated, and a jet stream of urine rushed out from her hairy pussy, making a hissing sound as it hit the toilet water and Bhabhi made a loud ‘Aah’ sound in relief. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed.

It happened so quickly. I didn’t get a chance to look away. My face was still inches away from Bhabhi’s now exposed pussy violently gushing out urine and my mouth agape in shock and awe. Her pubic hairs were glistening with droplets of urine, resembling the dew that forms on early morning grass.

As Bhabhi continued to pee, I heard her say, “Oh no, not now!” Then I looked up to see that Bhabhi’s blue shirt had started to form wet marks around her nipples which were poking through her shirt just above her navel. She had started leaking milk again and to make the matter worse, she didn’t have a bra on.

Bhabhi panicked and to keep her shirt from getting further wetter, she raised her shirt slightly, exposing her cherry-colored wet elongated nipples pointing down.

Milk escaped her nipples, drip by drip, some landing on her thick white thighs and some down her navel, disappearing into her hairy pussy, joining the steady stream of urine.

Then I looked up to see tears rolling down Bhabhi’s face and sweat beads forming on her forehead.

My poor Bhabhi. I cursed myself because even her tears did nothing to make my erection go away. Then I raised my hands to wipe away her tears and sweat as she continued to pee. Suddenly my phone started ringing, startling us both. It was Bhaiya.

Bhaiya: Sonu, how is Sheetal doing now?

How could I tell him that his wife was sitting on the toilet seat with her legs spread wide? That his younger brother was the one who pulled down her panties and with a raging erection was now watching his wife pee gushing from her hairy pussy, milk dripping from her heavy braless tits and tears leaking from her sad tired eyes.

Me: Bhabhi is doing better now Bhaiya.

Bhaiya was silent for a few seconds. He must have heard Bhabhi’s pee hitting the toilet water. But he didn’t say anything. Then Bhaiya asked to speak to Bhabhi. Bhabhi was still peeing, so I looked at her and she just nodded. I came close to Bhabhi, knelt down between her wide-open legs so that the phone was close to her face, and put the phone on speaker.

In doing so, my feet were just below and touching her panties, stretched around her ankles. As Bhabhi leaned forward to talk, her heavy braless jugs hung down freely under her shirt, above her panties that were still stretched wide around her ankles. Milk was now dripping down rapidly from her elongated nipples directly down to her outstretched panties.

Even her tears and sweat were rolling down her cheeks and dripping on her panties which were now completely drenched. After a few seconds, Bhabhi had finished peeing. But was still talking to Bhaiya. She asked him to hold, motioned for me to put the phone on mute, and said she wanted to talk to him privately in her room.

As she stood up, a few drops of pee trickled down her milky white thick thighs, landing on her milk and tear-soaked panties. Then I reached down to pull her panties up, but just as I got them up past her knees, she felt its wetness on her thighs.

Bhabhi: Sonu, these are completely soaked. I can’t wear them. I’m going to my room to finish talking to your Bhaiya. Can you keep the phone in my room and give me two minutes before you come in, please?

Then I pulled Bhabhi’s wet panties back down to her ankles and off her feet. I remembered that I had forgotten to clean Bhabhi’s pussy after she finished peeing. As I turned to get toilet paper, Bhabhi had already started walking to her room, unmindful of how sloppy and damp her pussy and pubes had become with pee and milk.

Then I followed Bhabhi. Below her blue shirt that reached her waist, Bhabhi was completely nude. My eyes refused to shift focus from her now fully exposed big milky white ass cheeks, jiggling with every step, daring me to grab and mistreat them. I wanted to kiss her buns, knead them, worship them, and bury my face deep in her enormous soft pillows. Unfortunately for me, they were not meant for me to enjoy, they belonged to my Bhaiya to play with.

Bhabhi: Keep the phone on the dresser Sonu. Please unmute it and close the door. Just give me a few minutes.

Then I closed the door and waited outside Bhabhi’s room. But I was so aroused that my penis was ready to explode. I remembered Bhabhi’s wet panties were still in the toilet, so I rushed in there, picked up her soaking wet panties, sniffing and taking in the intoxicating aroma of her pussy mixed with the milk, tears, and sweat that had soaked them.

Then I sat on the toilet seat before putting the crotch area of the panty into my mouth. I vigorously stroked my penis as her panty hung from my mouth. Just as I was about to cum, I took her panty out of my mouth and wrapped it tight around my penis, and came violently in them. I sat there for a bit with her panties hanging from my penis which was wet from the mixture of juices on Bhabhi’s panty.

Suddenly I heard Bhabhi calling for me in panic. I pulled my shorts up and rushed to her room. She was standing by the bed facing me with her thick bush and plump ass exposed, looking a bit annoyed.

Bhabhi: Where were you, Sonu!? I have been calling for you for five minutes.

Me: Sorry Bhabhi. Are you ok?

Bhabhi looked down at her shirt, the lower part of which was completely drenched with her leaking milk.

Bhabhi: Sonu, please hurry and bring my breast pump. Can you also get fresh panties from my drawer on the bottom left?

Then I opened the drawer but there was nothing in there. Then I remembered that when the original plan was for Bhabhi to stay at her parents’ house, her mother had come and packed most of Bhabhi’s clothes and taken them to her house. I told Bhabhi about that and that only increased her frustration.

Bhabhi: Sonu, then just bring me my panties you took off in the toilet.

I started panicking. Not only had I put the crotch of Bhabhi’s panties in my mouth, but I had also just cum in them. How could I put those back on her? What would happen when she realizes what I did?

Me: But Bhabhi, those panties are soaking wet.

Bhabhi: Sonu, I am not going to just stay here without any panties on. Please, just hurry up and bring my panties and breast pump.

Then I stood there frozen with fear. Bhabhi couldn’t understand why I had gone silent, but she was getting annoyed and couldn’t wait any longer. She started walking to the toilet and asked me to follow her, which I reluctantly did. Then Bhabhi stood next to her crumpled cum-soaked panties next to the toilet bowl and said, “Sonu, please.”

With no other choice, I accepted my fate and picked up Bhabhi’s panties. Globs of my semen were puddled in the center of her panty which she clearly had not noticed. She raised her feet so I could put them on her. As I slid them up her legs, over her ass and pussy, I meekly looked up at her face, expecting her to feel my sticky cum on her pussy and lash out at me.

But there was no reaction. Either she couldn’t feel my cum or she didn’t want to embarrass me. Bhabhi just walked back to her room waiting for me to bring her breast pump.

I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked god for saving me from utter humiliation and disgrace. My poor disabled Bhabhi didn’t deserve this after all the hardships she endured. But my penis stood erect at the thought of Bhabhi sitting on her bed, with my cum in her panties, her pussy slathered and coated with my semen.

Then I giddily went to fetch Bhabhi’s pump. But as I walked back to her room, I accidentally stumbled and dropped it, dislodging the handle from the pump.

Shit! How I was going to face Bhabhi now. Her heavy milk engorged boobs were causing her unbearable discomfort and she desperately needed her milk pumped out.

Me: Sorry Bhabhi, I accidentally stumbled and dropped the pump.

I showed Bhabhi the broken pump and waited for her to yell at me. But she just closed her eyes in despair and pain.

Me: Bhabhi, I’ll go find one from a medical store.

Bhabhi: Sonu, it’s the middle of the night. Nothing is open right now and I won’t survive like this till morning (Tears started rolling down Bhabhi’s cheeks).

Then I walked to the side of the bed where Bhabhi was sitting, knelt down close to Bhabhi, and wiped the tears from her face. I held her face with my hands, turning it towards me, and asked her to look at me.

Me: Bhabhi, do you trust me? Since you came into our lives, you have always treated me like I am your own child. You are not just my Bhabhi, but also a mother to me. I promise never to do anything to betray your trust in me.

Bhabhi nodded her head. With this simple nod, Bhabhi had placed her complete trust in me. She must have realized that not only had I already seen her nude, but had also seen her urinating and I had not done anything indecent (except masturbating in her dirty panties which she didn’t know about, and all things considered was quite harmless).

Either that or in despair, Bhabhi accepted her fate and gave up on shame and decorum, realizing that until her hands healed, she would have no choice but to be dependent on others who would get to see and touch her in various states of indecency.

Then I asked Bhabhi to sit on the edge of the bed with her legs touching the ground. She moved into a sitting position by moving her legs and butt.

Me: Bhabhi, I’ll be right back.

I returned with a bottle and rolled Bhabhi’s shirt all the way up to her armpits to expose her huge heavy tits. Then I asked her to lean forward and as she did, her massive jugs hung straight down with milk leaking drop by drop.

I placed a towel on the floor to absorb the milk and knelt down between Bhabhi’s legs, clutched her left glistening elongated nipple between my thumb and index finger, and attempted to pull and squeeze down on her nipple to expel her milk down into the bottle that I was holding with my other hand. I had never milked a cow before. But here I was milking our very own family cow.

However, it was in vain. Milk sprayed everywhere including on my face, instead of just into the bottle. Bhabhi’s eyes were closed. I couldn’t be sure if it was to avoid eye contact with me or because she was in pain. Then I put the bottle down and now with both hands freed, I grabbed Bhabhi’s left heavy hanger with one hand and brought it up to my face.

I latched on to her large, rugged nipple with my lips and felt Bhabhi shudder and exclaim a loud “aah” in surprise. Then I looked up and seeing Bhabhi’s eyes still closed, I started sucking. Sweet warm milk gushed into my mouth in bursts as I gulped it all down. To keep the flow steady, I started kneading and massaging Bhabhi’s breasts with both hands.

After about 20 minutes, Bhabhi’s left breast was completely drained. As I picked up her right breast and brought the nipple into my mouth, my eyes were drawn to what was directly in front of me, between Bhabhi’s spread legs.

Bhabhi’s dirty white panties, which by now had dried up, had started to get wet again. My poor Bhabhi, her heart and pussy had always been loyal to Bhaiya. But her partially disabled body was not able to resist the pleasure of a mouth pulling and sucking on her nipple even if that mouth belonged to her younger brother-in-law.

My penis was already standing erect. But as I saw Bhabhi’s panties getting wetter, as if possessed, my hold on her breast tightened and my gentle kneading turned rough, my fingers digging into her breast flesh and mouth opened wide to take in more than just her nipple.

Hoping Bhabhi would attribute this to my inexperience, I aggressively forced as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, completely taking her wide bumpy areolas into my mouth, sucking on them with passion and vigor. I remember feeling so sorry for Bhabhi. She could not even use her hands to pleasure herself later and Bhaiya was not here to help her.

I wanted to reach between her thighs, tear her dirty panties off and help relieve the pent-up frustration in her wet hungry pussy. But I couldn’t.

I was so lost in conflicting emotions, I didn’t realize that Bhabhi’s milk flow had stopped and continued sucking. But now also playing with her nipple in my mouth, flicking her nipple with my tongue, gently biting on them like a dog with a chew toy. I only came back to my senses as I heard Bhabhi repeatedly calling my name. Then I looked up at her face with her breast still in my mouth.

Bhabhi: Sonu, please, you can stop now. No more milk is there.

Bhabhi’s saliva-coated abused nipple slipped out as I opened my mouth. I was waiting for Bhabhi to scold me, but she didn’t say a word. She herself must have felt guilty for involuntarily getting wet and thought it was best not to speak about it.

Then I got up and rolled Bhabhi’s shirt back down to cover her braless boobs. There was silence for a few seconds. Bhabhi’s face was still troubled as if she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

Me: Are you OK now Bhabhi?

Bhabhi: Sonu, I need to use the toilet again.

Me: Sure Bhabhi, I’ll help you.

Bhabhi: No, not that Sonu. I have to go number 2.

Me: Oh I see!. Doesn’t matter Bhabhi. Let’s go.

Then Bhabhi got up and walked to the toilet as I followed behind her.

Bhabhi stood in front of the toilet bowl. I knelt down and pulled her panties down to her ankles. I was staring at her wet hairy pussy.

Bhabhi sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs wide. Then I turned around to leave to give her privacy until I heard Bhabhi make animal-like grunting sounds while applying pressure. Even her grunts were irresistible to me.

I turned around and, in that instant, I saw what looked like a long banana-sized log emerged from under Bhabhi’s butt and plunk into the toilet water. Thinking she was done, I approached her only to see her grunt again and release another banana-sized log.

“I am done Sonu”, said Bhabhi with a sweaty tired face.

Then I asked Bhabhi to scoot forward on the toilet seat just a bit so I could reach behind her and clean her with toilet paper and hand-held bidet spray. I was proud that I was able to take care of my sweet Bhabhi in this difficult time, no matter what the ask was.

Then Bhabhi got up from the toilet seat and I knelt down to pull her panties up. Her panties had become so overused and worn out that as I was pulling them up, I heard a ripping sound. Her panty had a large torn slit in the middle. Bhabhi heard it too.

Not knowing what to do, I pulled them up all the way up. But it was pointless and even she knew the torn panties did nothing to cover her modesty. Her pubic hair and labia were poking through the torn slit. Then I pulled Bhabhi’s panties back down and off her feet.

Me: Bhabhi, why don’t I shower you first, and then I’ll try to find fresh panties to put on you?

Bhabhi: OK Sonu.

Then I turned on the shower and took off Bhabhi’s shirt. For the first time, Bhabhi stood completely nude in front of me. Her huge boobs, hairy pussy, and round ass were completely exposed.

Bhabhi stepped under the shower and let the warm water fall down her body for a bit. I then turned off the shower and stepped in with her, standing in front of her. I took off my shirt, not wanting to get it wet. Bhabhi didn’t say anything as she understood.

Then I shampooed Bhabhi’s long wavy hair, my bare chest touching her milk bags occasionally. I pumped body soap into my palms and took a moment to decide where to start. There were so many options. I was like a kid at a festival who couldn’t wait to try out all the rides but had to start somewhere.

I washed Bhabhi’s face first and rinsed it off. Then I lathered her neck, hands, and back. I lifted her arms to lather her armpits which by now had considerable wavy curls on them as she had not shaved since the accident.

Then I pumped more soap into my palms and lathered Bhabhi’s heavy-hanging melons. Her body shuddered as I held and scrubbed them. I knelt down and lathered her feet working my way up her calves to her thick thunder thighs.

Now staring me in the face was Bhabhi’s hairy pussy. I had never touched Bhabhi there before and was not sure if I should clean her pussy as well. I was afraid she would react negatively and yell at me. Then I thought about asking her first but decided we were past that point and cupped her pussy in my hand, moving my hand up and down her pussy to lather it up.

Bhabhi almost fell down as she felt the first human touch on her starved pussy in a long time. I had to stand up and hold her with one hand while the other hand aggressively scrubbed and cleaned her hairy pussy. As much as I wanted to, it was only Bhaiya and Bhabhi’s trust in me that kept me from inserting my fingers inside Bhabhi’s sopping wet hairy pussy.

Lastly, I knelt down behind Bhabhi. Now inches away from my face were two big perfectly round white ass cheeks, soft like pillows that any man would want to bury their face in. My erect penis was telling me to lean forward and kiss her soft jiggly cheeks. But my brain knew better.

Then I grabbed each ass cheek one at a time and lathered and scrubbed them. Then I asked Bhabhi to spread her legs and lean forward a bit so I could clean her ass crack. As I scrubbed up and down her ass crack, my fingers brushed past her asshole and Bhabhi lost her footing and stumbled back on me.

We both fell down backward, me landing flat on my back and Bhabhi landing in a squatting position on my bare chest. The feeling of her soft plump ass cheeks and hairy pussy on my smooth bare chest and the view of her enormous round jiggly buttocks and hanging titties from behind felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I did not want this moment to end.

Bhabhi looked down and must have noticed my erection forming a tent in my shorts. In a panic, she tried to get up using just her legs. But it was too slippery and only resulted in her sliding her juicy butt and hairy pussy back and forth on my bare chest, almost sliding up to my face.

I waited anxiously for Bhabhi’s behemoth ass to slide up and completely engulf my face. Unfortunately for me that didn’t happen, as she gave up and stopped.

Bhabhi: Help me get up Sonu.

Reluctantly, I got us both backup, rinsed the soap off her body, and dried her with a towel. Bhabhi told me to once again go and carefully look for her underwear in her drawers and bring new pajamas as well. I found a nursing bra, which I brought to her along with her pajamas, but I couldn’t find any panties.

Then I grabbed and lifted Bhabhi’s boobs and tucked them in the nursing bra cup and put her button-down pajama top on. Standing there half nude, with her thick bush and buttocks exposed, Bhabhi said “Sonu, what about my panties?”

Rgroy97

Rgroy97
What a horney story... i sm big fan of your every eroitic story... i came into xforom through reading your story. You are best and my favourite writer. Itd a emotion to read your story.

GiveMeExtra

OH, the BIL is one pervert. But guess with such a handicapped beauty, this perversions naturally come up

Hubby not being here at time of need is the major issue that is causing all this things to happen.

What can one say: A very Stupid hubby and a very happy Hubby's Brother.

Waiting for next update.

Reactions: Rgroy97

Dgraj

Part 4 narrates the incidents of the first night home when I heard Bhabhi calling for me in panic in the middle of the night.

I put my shorts on and rushed to Bhabhi’s room. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs closed tight, rocking back and forth.

Me: What happened Bhabhi?

Bhabhi: I need to use the toilet badly Sonu. I’ve been holding it in for a long time as I didn’t want to wake you up. But I can’t hold it in any longer.

Bhabhi got up and I followed her to the toilet, noticing her heavy hanging braless tits jiggle under her loose shirt as she walked. She got in front of the toilet bowl and turned around looking at me with shame. But she didn’t say anything.

Then I got close in front of Bhabhi and knelt down, coming at eye level with her hips. I clutched the waistband of her pajama and nudged them down over her big round buttocks, letting them fall to the ground before removing them. Her white cotton panties looked very old and worn out. The hospital staff must have put them on Bhabhi yesterday morning.

My face was now inches away from Bhabhi’s panty-covered privates, so close that I could smell her sweet musky aroma. I had often fantasized about taking a woman’s panties off someday. But not in a million years did I think I would one day get the chance to take off my homely virtuous Bhabhi’s panties, who was not only six years older than me but also someone I always looked up to with respect.

I wondered if I was possibly the first man to take off Bhabhi’s bra. But was I also about to become the first man to take her panties off? Would there be others after me? Then Bhabhi looked down at me and said, “Sonu, I can’t hold it anymore.”

I grasped the elastic of Bhabhi’s panties and pulled them down over her round milky white buttocks until they were bunched up around her ankles. Then I looked up and staring at me was Bhabhi’s faithful devoted pink pussy, covered with jet-black long curly pubes, thick and dense, like a jungle.

My mouth was agape in disbelief at seeing Bhabhi’s magnificent private pussy completely exposed and inches away from my face. Before Bhabhi’s accident, if someone told me this moment would come one day, I would have slapped them for such an outrageously indecent thought. But here I was, seeing our private family pussy in all its glory while others who knew her could only imagine what was hidden under her proper attire and jerk off.

I was about to raise Bhabhi’s feet to remove her panties off her ankles. But she had to pee so badly, she couldn’t wait any longer. She immediately sat her plump butt down on the toilet seat, spread her legs wide, stretching her worn-out panties still on her ankles as wide as they could stretch.

Her pussy lips separated, and a jet stream of urine rushed out from her hairy pussy, making a hissing sound as it hit the toilet water and Bhabhi made a loud ‘Aah’ sound in relief. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed.

It happened so quickly. I didn’t get a chance to look away. My face was still inches away from Bhabhi’s now exposed pussy violently gushing out urine and my mouth agape in shock and awe. Her pubic hairs were glistening with droplets of urine, resembling the dew that forms on early morning grass.

As Bhabhi continued to pee, I heard her say, “Oh no, not now!” Then I looked up to see that Bhabhi’s blue shirt had started to form wet marks around her nipples which were poking through her shirt just above her navel. She had started leaking milk again and to make the matter worse, she didn’t have a bra on.

Bhabhi panicked and to keep her shirt from getting further wetter, she raised her shirt slightly, exposing her cherry-colored wet elongated nipples pointing down.

Milk escaped her nipples, drip by drip, some landing on her thick white thighs and some down her navel, disappearing into her hairy pussy, joining the steady stream of urine.

Then I looked up to see tears rolling down Bhabhi’s face and sweat beads forming on her forehead.

My poor Bhabhi. I cursed myself because even her tears did nothing to make my erection go away. Then I raised my hands to wipe away her tears and sweat as she continued to pee. Suddenly my phone started ringing, startling us both. It was Bhaiya.

Bhaiya: Sonu, how is Sheetal doing now?

How could I tell him that his wife was sitting on the toilet seat with her legs spread wide? That his younger brother was the one who pulled down her panties and with a raging erection was now watching his wife pee gushing from her hairy pussy, milk dripping from her heavy braless tits and tears leaking from her sad tired eyes.

Me: Bhabhi is doing better now Bhaiya.

Bhaiya was silent for a few seconds. He must have heard Bhabhi’s pee hitting the toilet water. But he didn’t say anything. Then Bhaiya asked to speak to Bhabhi. Bhabhi was still peeing, so I looked at her and she just nodded. I came close to Bhabhi, knelt down between her wide-open legs so that the phone was close to her face, and put the phone on speaker.

In doing so, my feet were just below and touching her panties, stretched around her ankles. As Bhabhi leaned forward to talk, her heavy braless jugs hung down freely under her shirt, above her panties that were still stretched wide around her ankles. Milk was now dripping down rapidly from her elongated nipples directly down to her outstretched panties.

Even her tears and sweat were rolling down her cheeks and dripping on her panties which were now completely drenched. After a few seconds, Bhabhi had finished peeing. But was still talking to Bhaiya. She asked him to hold, motioned for me to put the phone on mute, and said she wanted to talk to him privately in her room.

As she stood up, a few drops of pee trickled down her milky white thick thighs, landing on her milk and tear-soaked panties. Then I reached down to pull her panties up, but just as I got them up past her knees, she felt its wetness on her thighs.

Bhabhi: Sonu, these are completely soaked. I can’t wear them. I’m going to my room to finish talking to your Bhaiya. Can you keep the phone in my room and give me two minutes before you come in, please?

Then I pulled Bhabhi’s wet panties back down to her ankles and off her feet. I remembered that I had forgotten to clean Bhabhi’s pussy after she finished peeing. As I turned to get toilet paper, Bhabhi had already started walking to her room, unmindful of how sloppy and damp her pussy and pubes had become with pee and milk.

Then I followed Bhabhi. Below her blue shirt that reached her waist, Bhabhi was completely nude. My eyes refused to shift focus from her now fully exposed big milky white ass cheeks, jiggling with every step, daring me to grab and mistreat them. I wanted to kiss her buns, knead them, worship them, and bury my face deep in her enormous soft pillows. Unfortunately for me, they were not meant for me to enjoy, they belonged to my Bhaiya to play with.

Bhabhi: Keep the phone on the dresser Sonu. Please unmute it and close the door. Just give me a few minutes.

Then I closed the door and waited outside Bhabhi’s room. But I was so aroused that my penis was ready to explode. I remembered Bhabhi’s wet panties were still in the toilet, so I rushed in there, picked up her soaking wet panties, sniffing and taking in the intoxicating aroma of her pussy mixed with the milk, tears, and sweat that had soaked them.

Then I sat on the toilet seat before putting the crotch area of the panty into my mouth. I vigorously stroked my penis as her panty hung from my mouth. Just as I was about to cum, I took her panty out of my mouth and wrapped it tight around my penis, and came violently in them. I sat there for a bit with her panties hanging from my penis which was wet from the mixture of juices on Bhabhi’s panty.

Suddenly I heard Bhabhi calling for me in panic. I pulled my shorts up and rushed to her room. She was standing by the bed facing me with her thick bush and plump ass exposed, looking a bit annoyed.

Bhabhi: Where were you, Sonu!? I have been calling for you for five minutes.

Me: Sorry Bhabhi. Are you ok?

Bhabhi looked down at her shirt, the lower part of which was completely drenched with her leaking milk.

Bhabhi: Sonu, please hurry and bring my breast pump. Can you also get fresh panties from my drawer on the bottom left?

Then I opened the drawer but there was nothing in there. Then I remembered that when the original plan was for Bhabhi to stay at her parents’ house, her mother had come and packed most of Bhabhi’s clothes and taken them to her house. I told Bhabhi about that and that only increased her frustration.

Bhabhi: Sonu, then just bring me my panties you took off in the toilet.

I started panicking. Not only had I put the crotch of Bhabhi’s panties in my mouth, but I had also just cum in them. How could I put those back on her? What would happen when she realizes what I did?

Me: But Bhabhi, those panties are soaking wet.

Bhabhi: Sonu, I am not going to just stay here without any panties on. Please, just hurry up and bring my panties and breast pump.

Then I stood there frozen with fear. Bhabhi couldn’t understand why I had gone silent, but she was getting annoyed and couldn’t wait any longer. She started walking to the toilet and asked me to follow her, which I reluctantly did. Then Bhabhi stood next to her crumpled cum-soaked panties next to the toilet bowl and said, “Sonu, please.”

With no other choice, I accepted my fate and picked up Bhabhi’s panties. Globs of my semen were puddled in the center of her panty which she clearly had not noticed. She raised her feet so I could put them on her. As I slid them up her legs, over her ass and pussy, I meekly looked up at her face, expecting her to feel my sticky cum on her pussy and lash out at me.

But there was no reaction. Either she couldn’t feel my cum or she didn’t want to embarrass me. Bhabhi just walked back to her room waiting for me to bring her breast pump.

I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked god for saving me from utter humiliation and disgrace. My poor disabled Bhabhi didn’t deserve this after all the hardships she endured. But my penis stood erect at the thought of Bhabhi sitting on her bed, with my cum in her panties, her pussy slathered and coated with my semen.

Then I giddily went to fetch Bhabhi’s pump. But as I walked back to her room, I accidentally stumbled and dropped it, dislodging the handle from the pump.

Shit! How I was going to face Bhabhi now. Her heavy milk engorged boobs were causing her unbearable discomfort and she desperately needed her milk pumped out.

Me: Sorry Bhabhi, I accidentally stumbled and dropped the pump.

I showed Bhabhi the broken pump and waited for her to yell at me. But she just closed her eyes in despair and pain.

Me: Bhabhi, I’ll go find one from a medical store.

Bhabhi: Sonu, it’s the middle of the night. Nothing is open right now and I won’t survive like this till morning (Tears started rolling down Bhabhi’s cheeks).

Then I walked to the side of the bed where Bhabhi was sitting, knelt down close to Bhabhi, and wiped the tears from her face. I held her face with my hands, turning it towards me, and asked her to look at me.

Me: Bhabhi, do you trust me? Since you came into our lives, you have always treated me like I am your own child. You are not just my Bhabhi, but also a mother to me. I promise never to do anything to betray your trust in me.

Bhabhi nodded her head. With this simple nod, Bhabhi had placed her complete trust in me. She must have realized that not only had I already seen her nude, but had also seen her urinating and I had not done anything indecent (except masturbating in her dirty panties which she didn’t know about, and all things considered was quite harmless).

Either that or in despair, Bhabhi accepted her fate and gave up on shame and decorum, realizing that until her hands healed, she would have no choice but to be dependent on others who would get to see and touch her in various states of indecency.

Then I asked Bhabhi to sit on the edge of the bed with her legs touching the ground. She moved into a sitting position by moving her legs and butt.

Me: Bhabhi, I’ll be right back.

I returned with a bottle and rolled Bhabhi’s shirt all the way up to her armpits to expose her huge heavy tits. Then I asked her to lean forward and as she did, her massive jugs hung straight down with milk leaking drop by drop.

I placed a towel on the floor to absorb the milk and knelt down between Bhabhi’s legs, clutched her left glistening elongated nipple between my thumb and index finger, and attempted to pull and squeeze down on her nipple to expel her milk down into the bottle that I was holding with my other hand. I had never milked a cow before. But here I was milking our very own family cow.

However, it was in vain. Milk sprayed everywhere including on my face, instead of just into the bottle. Bhabhi’s eyes were closed. I couldn’t be sure if it was to avoid eye contact with me or because she was in pain. Then I put the bottle down and now with both hands freed, I grabbed Bhabhi’s left heavy hanger with one hand and brought it up to my face.

I latched on to her large, rugged nipple with my lips and felt Bhabhi shudder and exclaim a loud “aah” in surprise. Then I looked up and seeing Bhabhi’s eyes still closed, I started sucking. Sweet warm milk gushed into my mouth in bursts as I gulped it all down. To keep the flow steady, I started kneading and massaging Bhabhi’s breasts with both hands.

After about 20 minutes, Bhabhi’s left breast was completely drained. As I picked up her right breast and brought the nipple into my mouth, my eyes were drawn to what was directly in front of me, between Bhabhi’s spread legs.

Bhabhi’s dirty white panties, which by now had dried up, had started to get wet again. My poor Bhabhi, her heart and pussy had always been loyal to Bhaiya. But her partially disabled body was not able to resist the pleasure of a mouth pulling and sucking on her nipple even if that mouth belonged to her younger brother-in-law.

My penis was already standing erect. But as I saw Bhabhi’s panties getting wetter, as if possessed, my hold on her breast tightened and my gentle kneading turned rough, my fingers digging into her breast flesh and mouth opened wide to take in more than just her nipple.

Hoping Bhabhi would attribute this to my inexperience, I aggressively forced as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, completely taking her wide bumpy areolas into my mouth, sucking on them with passion and vigor. I remember feeling so sorry for Bhabhi. She could not even use her hands to pleasure herself later and Bhaiya was not here to help her.

I wanted to reach between her thighs, tear her dirty panties off and help relieve the pent-up frustration in her wet hungry pussy. But I couldn’t.

I was so lost in conflicting emotions, I didn’t realize that Bhabhi’s milk flow had stopped and continued sucking. But now also playing with her nipple in my mouth, flicking her nipple with my tongue, gently biting on them like a dog with a chew toy. I only came back to my senses as I heard Bhabhi repeatedly calling my name. Then I looked up at her face with her breast still in my mouth.

Bhabhi: Sonu, please, you can stop now. No more milk is there.

Bhabhi’s saliva-coated abused nipple slipped out as I opened my mouth. I was waiting for Bhabhi to scold me, but she didn’t say a word. She herself must have felt guilty for involuntarily getting wet and thought it was best not to speak about it.

Then I got up and rolled Bhabhi’s shirt back down to cover her braless boobs. There was silence for a few seconds. Bhabhi’s face was still troubled as if she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

Me: Are you OK now Bhabhi?

Bhabhi: Sonu, I need to use the toilet again.

Me: Sure Bhabhi, I’ll help you.

Bhabhi: No, not that Sonu. I have to go number 2.

Me: Oh I see!. Doesn’t matter Bhabhi. Let’s go.

Then Bhabhi got up and walked to the toilet as I followed behind her.

Bhabhi stood in front of the toilet bowl. I knelt down and pulled her panties down to her ankles. I was staring at her wet hairy pussy.

Bhabhi sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs wide. Then I turned around to leave to give her privacy until I heard Bhabhi make animal-like grunting sounds while applying pressure. Even her grunts were irresistible to me.

I turned around and, in that instant, I saw what looked like a long banana-sized log emerged from under Bhabhi’s butt and plunk into the toilet water. Thinking she was done, I approached her only to see her grunt again and release another banana-sized log.

“I am done Sonu”, said Bhabhi with a sweaty tired face.

Then I asked Bhabhi to scoot forward on the toilet seat just a bit so I could reach behind her and clean her with toilet paper and hand-held bidet spray. I was proud that I was able to take care of my sweet Bhabhi in this difficult time, no matter what the ask was.

Then Bhabhi got up from the toilet seat and I knelt down to pull her panties up. Her panties had become so overused and worn out that as I was pulling them up, I heard a ripping sound. Her panty had a large torn slit in the middle. Bhabhi heard it too.

Not knowing what to do, I pulled them up all the way up. But it was pointless and even she knew the torn panties did nothing to cover her modesty. Her pubic hair and labia were poking through the torn slit. Then I pulled Bhabhi’s panties back down and off her feet.

Me: Bhabhi, why don’t I shower you first, and then I’ll try to find fresh panties to put on you?

Bhabhi: OK Sonu.

Then I turned on the shower and took off Bhabhi’s shirt. For the first time, Bhabhi stood completely nude in front of me. Her huge boobs, hairy pussy, and round ass were completely exposed.

Bhabhi stepped under the shower and let the warm water fall down her body for a bit. I then turned off the shower and stepped in with her, standing in front of her. I took off my shirt, not wanting to get it wet. Bhabhi didn’t say anything as she understood.

Then I shampooed Bhabhi’s long wavy hair, my bare chest touching her milk bags occasionally. I pumped body soap into my palms and took a moment to decide where to start. There were so many options. I was like a kid at a festival who couldn’t wait to try out all the rides but had to start somewhere.

I washed Bhabhi’s face first and rinsed it off. Then I lathered her neck, hands, and back. I lifted her arms to lather her armpits which by now had considerable wavy curls on them as she had not shaved since the accident.

Then I pumped more soap into my palms and lathered Bhabhi’s heavy-hanging melons. Her body shuddered as I held and scrubbed them. I knelt down and lathered her feet working my way up her calves to her thick thunder thighs.

Now staring me in the face was Bhabhi’s hairy pussy. I had never touched Bhabhi there before and was not sure if I should clean her pussy as well. I was afraid she would react negatively and yell at me. Then I thought about asking her first but decided we were past that point and cupped her pussy in my hand, moving my hand up and down her pussy to lather it up.

Bhabhi almost fell down as she felt the first human touch on her starved pussy in a long time. I had to stand up and hold her with one hand while the other hand aggressively scrubbed and cleaned her hairy pussy. As much as I wanted to, it was only Bhaiya and Bhabhi’s trust in me that kept me from inserting my fingers inside Bhabhi’s sopping wet hairy pussy.

Lastly, I knelt down behind Bhabhi. Now inches away from my face were two big perfectly round white ass cheeks, soft like pillows that any man would want to bury their face in. My erect penis was telling me to lean forward and kiss her soft jiggly cheeks. But my brain knew better.

Then I grabbed each ass cheek one at a time and lathered and scrubbed them. Then I asked Bhabhi to spread her legs and lean forward a bit so I could clean her ass crack. As I scrubbed up and down her ass crack, my fingers brushed past her asshole and Bhabhi lost her footing and stumbled back on me.

We both fell down backward, me landing flat on my back and Bhabhi landing in a squatting position on my bare chest. The feeling of her soft plump ass cheeks and hairy pussy on my smooth bare chest and the view of her enormous round jiggly buttocks and hanging titties from behind felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I did not want this moment to end.

Bhabhi looked down and must have noticed my erection forming a tent in my shorts. In a panic, she tried to get up using just her legs. But it was too slippery and only resulted in her sliding her juicy butt and hairy pussy back and forth on my bare chest, almost sliding up to my face.

I waited anxiously for Bhabhi’s behemoth ass to slide up and completely engulf my face. Unfortunately for me that didn’t happen, as she gave up and stopped.

Bhabhi: Help me get up Sonu.

Reluctantly, I got us both backup, rinsed the soap off her body, and dried her with a towel. Bhabhi told me to once again go and carefully look for her underwear in her drawers and bring new pajamas as well. I found a nursing bra, which I brought to her along with her pajamas, but I couldn’t find any panties.

Then I grabbed and lifted Bhabhi’s boobs and tucked them in the nursing bra cup and put her button-down pajama top on. Standing there half nude, with her thick bush and buttocks exposed, Bhabhi said “Sonu, what about my panties?”
Continue dear pls

Reactions: Pooja singh