• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Baadshah ~ The Tales of Debauchery

Kya Veer apni life behtar kar paega ya sab kuch kho baithega?

• Veer Baadshah banega

Votes: 1,215 83.2%
  • Sab kuch kho baithega

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Kuch paega toh kuch khoega

Votes: 189 12.9%
  • Kuch nahi bann paega

Votes: 33 2.3%

• Total voters

Werewolf

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ
Supreme
Last edited:

Werewolf

Supreme
Everyone sees that the author hasn't updated since so many days and comes here and comments oh ho ho werewolf brother it's been 2 weeks it's been 3 and that's all...
But no one sees how many hours the author has given to write his update... This is the harsh reality brother...

No one sees the efforts behind the hard work...

Later they will also just explain the update in detail... But that work is also of one line, good update goes away after writing it, then for some days they will wait for the update, when will it come...

When the writer himself is not motivated then how will the update come soon... and if you cannot motivate properly then you will remain silent...

One liner makes the writer more demotivated...

Anyhow... I am not here a good explainer of update but It was a werewolf update...

There is one advice, if you like it, then do the rest as you like it… A little bit of your time.. every day you write updates and you don't have to pay a lot and update everything before the deadline...

Waiting for more kiara updates 💓💓
Exactly man! But it's the truth. Tbh, many people are following this trend now. The one liner comments are increasing day by day. Readers are becoming like robots.

I strive for responses from the readers. But after this last update, I only got to see hardly 2-3 proper comments. Rest all were one liners. I have left my job and looking to switch into another company.

I'm already not very happy with whatever is going around me right now. On top of that if I come here and see such responses, that only demotivates me instead of motivating. Idk why people do not comment about their thoughts.

To compensate the timely delay, I have also increased the size of each update. However, readers are forgetting what's their job as a reader. Anyways, I'll continue as long as only a few will be there with the journey.

Werewolf

Supreme

Moon Light

Prime
Update ~ 158

सुबह सुबह ही परी चालू हो गई वीर को छेड़ने के लिए..!!!
क्या चाहती है वो ?
क्या वो कहानी के प्रीफिक्स को सही करना चाहती है 😂😂 मम्मी कहलवा कर...
जोक्स अपार्ट...!!!
जो भी वो चाहती है अच्छा ही चाहेगी.. हमारे लिए भी और वीर के लिए भी...!!!
सुबह सुबह वीर के तंबू को शांत करने के लिए सुमन ने अपना काम चालू कर दिया..
बाहर से सोनाली भी छुप छुप कर खुद को गर्म महसूस कर रही... आभा बिना किसी डर के अंदर रूम में जाकर अपनी सास के साथ वीर को खुश करने में लग गई...
सोनाली की क्या हालत हुई होगी ये देख कर :hot:
वीर आभा को उसके ड्रीम को पूरा करने के लिए जो प्लान किया था वो भी बता देता है, आभा खुश तो हुई पर मालिक से दूर जाने का डर...!!!
भावना और वीर अब बिछड़ने वाले थे... ये कई दिन साथ रहने के बाद एक ना एक दिन तो वापस काम पर जाना ही था.. ये वीर को समझ आ गया जब उसे क्लियर करवाया गया भावना के द्वारा कि काम करना क्यो जरूरी है...

खैर भावना को पास्ट की बात भी याद आई वीर के एक्शन पर..
प्राची के कॉल के कारण वीर फूड ट्रक पर जाता है,
अपनी सिग्नेचर डिश वो सर्व करता है तमन्ना को.. उसे वो बेहद पसंद आती है...
क्या तमन्ना वैसी ही है जैसा वो खुद को पेस कर रही..
वीर का मोबाइल लेना.. इस बात से बाद में वीर को शक होता है तमन्ना पर..
क्यो तमन्ना ने उससे फोन लिया?
कौन है वो गुंडे जो फूड ट्रक को तोड़ कर गए...
प्राची ने नाम सुना होटल का ~ casa Bella!!

बहुत ही जबरदस्त अपडेट था ये,
इसमें प्यार, रोमांस, सेक्स, परवाह, दोस्ती, दुश्मनी, सब कुछ दिखाया गया...!!
जस्ट अवासोम वोल्फी... :yourock:

वेटिंग फॉर नेक्स्ट अपडेट..
Keep Rocking!

sakuna

Exactly man! But it's the truth. Tbh, many people are following this trend now. The one liner comments are increasing day by day. Readers are becoming like robots.

I strive for responses from the readers. But after this last update, I only got to see hardly 2-3 proper comments. Rest all were one liners. I have left my job and looking to switch into another company.

I'm already not very happy with whatever is going around me right now. On top of that if I come here and see such responses, that only demotivates me instead of motivating. Idk why people do not comment about their thoughts.

To compensate the timely delay, I have also increased the size of each update. However, readers are forgetting what's their job as a reader. Anyways, I'll continue as long as only a few will be there with the journey.
Brother main jahan tak smjh skta hun apki problem ko but one liner is not demotivating unko smjh nhi ata ki kya likhun to iske regarding hum log kuch nhi kr skte hai
As a old main bhut kum comment krta hun jahan tak mujhe tak yad hai main 2013 ya 2014 se story padhta a raha hun but kuch hin story hai Jo Dil main space le payi hai un main ye story ek hai
Even ye story meri favourite story main top 3 pe hai 2 story to complete nhi Hui thi ek raj bhai ki main meri family or mera gaon 2
Saand
Apki story no one pe hai
Or apki writing skill bhut achi hai to demotivate hone se nhi hoga bhai
Meri 2 3 I'd is site pe ban hui saand story ki wajah se
Or apki life main Jo kuch bhi problem hai meri dua hai jldi solve ho jae
Main khud job krta hun to job switch krne main ane wali problem samjhta hun

Astonished_Soul

You are right but a problem with me Is I can't express my feeling for the story

Ek shikwa bhi ha AP SE k update 158 main Keara k bary main batany waly they ap the story is best of what I have read till date

Thanks for the effort you make to deliver the update

Will surely try to comment as much as possible

But agr express na kr sakun os k lia advance sorry

Ek request thi can you please give us 2 update instead of 1plz

Will be waiting for your response

Astonished_Soul

You are right but a problem with me Is I can't express my feeling for the story

Ek shikwa bhi ha AP SE k update 158 main Keara k bary main batany waly they ap the story is best of what I have read till date

Thanks for the effort you make to deliver the update

Will surely try to comment as much as possible

But agr express na kr sakun os k lia advance sorry

Ek request thi can you please give us 2 update instead of 1plz

Will be waiting for your response
Independence day per kuch hat k