• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy ATTITUDE.....( MAGIC + ROMANCE )(Completed)

luv4sale696969

I agree with Raghu... And I think I had mentioned it earlier too... Incidentally, I have already copied several updates... Once I finish downloading all episodes till end and edit it to remove or change offensive phrases, I will try to convert it into Devanagari Font and then create PDF of both versions. Once complete, I will send it to you for proof reading and also so that you can enjoy your own creation once again and get it printed. However, as I am confided with such a responsibility that I get a very little time for myself, it may take a little time. Finally, if I am fortunate enough, I may also try to help get it printed.
Now for update. As usual, you rocked. Although, this update, got overshadowed by the previous one, still it was almost as impactful. I can sense the emotional environment that could have been present in the Neha Mansion. And before that at Yeluptus. The most intriguing part, in particular for the future, is the title of the third part itself that has now appeared in the form of Bhavishyavani.
Keep the momentum up... Your readers are all dying with anticipation....

Reactions: RAAZ and Fighter

CG

Sab Chutiyapa hai Bhaya
Awesome update......

VJ itni jaldi kyun climax ki taraf le jaa rahe ho bhai......

so pahle Angel's secrifice and then devil's demolition...... matlab sacrifice se jo energy nikalegi us se devil's ka demolition hoga.

mujhe lagtaa hai ki last mein VJ normal insaan ban jaayega ......

Reactions: Fighter and vj4u

vj4u

"Be The Wrong That Makes Everything Right"....
Awesome update......

VJ itni jaldi kyun climax ki taraf le jaa rahe ho bhai......

so pahle Angel's secrifice and then devil's demolition...... matlab sacrifice se jo energy nikalegi us se devil's ka demolition hoga.

mujhe lagtaa hai ki last mein VJ normal insaan ban jaayega ......

Brother,kahani ki shuruat,uske kod aur climax ye teeno maine pehle se sich liye the...

Aapko shaayad jaldi isiliye lag raha hoga kyunki 120 updates pehle hi ye story complete ho jaaayegi..

Par ek baar updates ke depths ko dekhiye...maine kisi bhi update ko yunhi chote mote suspense par khatm kiya hai...har update apne aap me ek kahani lage,ye meri koshish rahi hai...

Agar normal way me choti choti normal baaton me updates khatm karta,toh ab tak 200 + updates ho jaate...

Waise bhi aapne gour kiya hoga ki V.J ne ASMODEUS ke lagbhag har raayte ko saaf kar diya hai...aur ab jo ASMODEUS karne waala hai,wo bhi usne pehle se hi socha hua tha...kuch updates bache hain,enjoy kijiye

vj4u

I agree with Raghu... And I think I had mentioned it earlier too... Incidentally, I have already copied several updates... Once I finish downloading all episodes till end and edit it to remove or change offensive phrases, I will try to convert it into Devanagari Font and then create PDF of both versions. Once complete, I will send it to you for proof reading and also so that you can enjoy your own creation once again and get it printed. However, as I am confided with such a responsibility that I get a very little time for myself, it may take a little time. Finally, if I am fortunate enough, I may also try to help get it printed.
Now for update. As usual, you rocked. Although, this update, got overshadowed by the previous one, still it was almost as impactful. I can sense the emotional environment that could have been present in the Neha Mansion. And before that at Yeluptus. The most intriguing part, in particular for the future, is the title of the third part itself that has now appeared in the form of Bhavishyavani.
Keep the momentum up... Your readers are all dying with anticipation....

Thanks 4 showing such luv brother...if u feel this story is worth printing, than i can proudly say that my efforts have been paid well...

Thank u 4 being a writers dream reader...and be along....

Hunterrrr69

vj4u heads off to you brother you r very good writer and thinking capability also very creative ,, I enjoyed your all updates it's tremendous and if I m not wrong most probably according to your last comment approximately 10 update then it ends

Reactions: Fighter and vj4u

vj4u

vj4u heads off to you brother you r very good writer and thinking capability also very creative ,, I enjoyed your all updates it's tremendous and if I m not wrong most probably according to your last comment approximately 10 update then it ends
Thanks 4 appreciating brother..not 10,may be between 4 and 6 updates are left..then we are done...

Reactions: Hunterrrr69

Iron Man

Try and fail. But never give up trying
Superb fantastic mind-blowing update.
Anjli ghr aa gyi
Khani bhi ab end ki or bdh rhi h
Achha lga bhoot din se adhuri - adhuri khaniyo ko pdh pdh kr irritate ho rha tha .
Aapne story ko continue rkha
Waiting for next update

Reactions: Fighter