• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Asia cup [ Men ] 2022

Who will win Asia Cup 2022

• Afghanistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • India

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tie ( Mutual Winner in case of Rain or Any other )

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Add-Text-09-06-11-45-41

• Haha
Reactions: Siraj Patel

thewall81317

Exactly, Asia cup proved that hardik can't work as a third pacer, and biggest mistake was to send team with 3 pacers and when Avesh Khan became ill not to induct Dipak Chahar. We have to have 6 that is why i am saying 3 pacer + 1 spinner + 2 all rounder pereferably one with pace and one with spin, both having capacity to bowl complet quota if need be. the biggest weakness of Hooda is his bowling and he can't go as pure batter as 5 slots are complete without him 4 batter + 1 Wicket keeper.
secondly Indian bowlers are not able bat, recall Naseem Shah's 6 against Afg or Hosranga for lanka. Even Mohd Navaz from PAK, mainly a spinner , so except two allrounders who can take the batting down and provide bowling alternative, there is no go.

i will prefer Axar Patel over Deepak Hooda if any case.

because axar can bowl and bat both and he has experience in both section.

while

Deepak hooda has zero experience in bowling and in batting, he is in initial stage

Reactions: komaalrani

komaalrani

i will prefer Axar Patel over Deepak Hooda if any case.

because axar can bowl and bat both and he has experience in both section.

while

Deepak hooda has zero experience in bowling and in batting, he is in initial stagel
Exactly, therefore both should be given exposure before ausuies and S africa esp. Hooda should be asked to bowl and akshar should be asked to bat, as many time as possible.

komaalrani

Jay Saah and Ganguli are back at the helm for another 3 years