• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Another cuckold story - Varsha cuckolds Suraj

anmol2306

This is purely fantasy story. Where Varsha, wife of Suraj, turns into adultery and fulfills the fantasy of Husband via Adultery.

This will be long story explaining life of Suraj and Varsha from their collage time. (but will not waste time on their relation ship).
You will feel it as story progresses. Will try to keep the pace of the story relevant, sometime through years in chapter , sometimes hours.

Characters will not be discussed here as they are explained well in the chapter as the story progresses.

Initial chapters focusing on , Life of Suraj in collage, from Bookish to following the Hunks & then developing the cuckold thought, which then were carried to execution.

Later chapters will focus on life of Varsha till her marriage from collage time.

Then comes the actual story where Failed attempts from Suraj for going cuckold ways , turns Varsha on & she falls for Adultery & what follows is Erotic story for us all to Jerk and Enjoy.

I would suggest Friends that you post your imagination of Characters i describe in the chapters. it will be fun. I will be making few chapters per day.

Reactions: Bhavana694

anmol2306

Chapter 1 - Suraj and His 2 Friends
Prolog kind of

Suraj is living in Pune. He is engineering graduate with Job in IT sector with Decent Income. He was dark wheatish but skinny physique with 5.7 height. During collage he was introvert as well as prevert. he used to sit below stairs & keep watching girls coming down and going up in stairs. only good thing about him during the collage was he was good at studies & used to get good marks in exams. But no girls were his friends. But many back benchers were his friends. With backbenchers comes adventures. Ravi and Puru were his backbencher friends. Luckily Ravi was son of politician and Puru was also Ravi's Drivers son. Puru used to stay near by slum. Puru got admission in such collage was due to Ravi & his father's influence.
This way Ravi, Puru and Suraj were friends in all topics.
Both Ravi and Puru were Hunk. 6 feet height, muscular gym built body. Their weakness was girls. Due to their musculine physique even girls were falling for them. So when three of them used to meet, common topic of dicsussion between them was girls & sex. While Suraj was completly dry in this area, Puru and Ravi were masters at it.
This story is not about Suraj Collage life, but listing few incidents to highlight how Ravi was inclined to Cuckold thoughts.

Ravi was on of politician. So no one dared to disturb him during exam cheating. However they still need help of Suraj to esxactly tell them what to write to get passing marks.Suraj knew that Ravi was very powerful and his friendship comes with many benfits also. Ravi knew that Suraj was good at studies and someone can help them move their degree that would be Suraj. So this friendship started with benefits, but later turning out to be good friend ship.

Suraj used to ogle at girls in collage, when 3 of them were sitting together, he used to notice , how girls used to look at Puru and Ravi. They used to give smile. But they never did that with Suraj. Ravi and Puru whenever such girl smiled at them, used to fight with each other so as to who got that smile.

Towards end of 2nd Semister, Suraj saw one new girl in the collage. At first instance he was mesmarized by her apperance & he was continuasly grancing at her. glossy skin visible through hands & mercury red nail polish contrasting her skin color of. small red bindi between the swordly eyebrows. Blue eyes trying to look away from sun light & trying to find shade. She was walking slowing towards Suraj. With air her lower part of Kurti flowing backwords ,exposing her loose white salwar Till thighs. Suraj can make out thick thies with Shape of Salwar along with her steps. Red plain slightly tight kurti with some design on the bloated chest hugging her body. While she was walking towards him, V shape of her kurti was clearly seen above thighs . V shape was making move everytime she used to take step ahead. While suraj was checking her out. He heard some sound "hello where is the office??". he came back to senses. That girl was asking something to him. before he could speak guy near him told to go straight. Giving weard look to Suraj, She adjusted her lower part of her kurti where Suraj was ogling & moved ahead. Sooraj was mesmarized by her beauty. Something was happening to Him & it was the first time he was feeling something when he saw her. However first impression was not so good as it looks like prevert in front of that girl. Suraj was wishing that Puru and Ravi shouldn't be around else they wont leave her.

Whole day Suraj was thinking about that girl & vision of that girl walking with her thin but filled frame of her body was running in front of his eyes. He could not concentrate on anything else. Puru dropped message to Suraj that they wont be coming to collage.

anmol2306

Chapter 2 - Suraj's inclusion in dirty games.
At Present

Few days passed, He did not see that girl again so far. Dates for 2nd semester were to be anounced. Ravi was telling Suraj, How is your study going?? we need to focus on the study for few days so we clear the exam. Ravi also told Suraj and Puru that Ravi's father has arragned one house for them where they can study. With this Ravi winked at Puru and Said. "Suraj padhega aur hum chandenge". Both were laughing.
Puru told Suraj that one dark girl from 3rd year with Bombshell figure was vargin and she was crying a lot when Puru entered her. "3rd year ki Sheetal, sali maal hai yaar aur seal pack thi. Jab mera laude ne khudai chalu kardi, sali rone lagi aur chillai bahot." were the exact words.
"Leke aa usko ghar pe, sath me lenge" - Ravi. (Bring her to home we will have her together.)
While all the time Suraj was listening & he recalled, Today morning the way Sheetal came to collage, she was looking very unconfirtable in walking & she was walking slowly & Looks if her stomach was paining. Now he realized that Puru actually banged her hard hence she was unable to walk.
Coming back from thoughts , Suraj asked Puru, how he managed to convince her for sex. Ravi looked at Suraj and Said, "Abe tu kabse ye sabme padne laga", since when you want to know all this?..

Suraj opened in front of their friend, I am tired of being good boy, even I feel that I should fuck some girl & enjoy the life. Puru started laughing. We thought you are just Padhaku. (person who only studies hard.) Puru said to Ravi that we should involve Suraj also in some session. All 3 of them laughed.
Suraj asked Ravi where he was last 2-3 days. Ravi said, politics, elections are coming so his father asked for support & he also said that few days he might be on and off to collage.
Suddenly Ravi pointed to Puru towards gate of the collage, Said "lay teri randi aa gayi" (see your whore arrived). When Suraj looked towards Gate, it was sheetal making her way. She glanced towards us but then kept her head down and kept walking. She has to pass us in order to enter the collage. Suraj was still looking at her walk and her croch area. She was wearing pink body hugging tight kurti of knee length and white skin tight legging. Her kurti was cut from hip. Suraj was trying to look into that cut to see the shape of Sheetal's thick thies. Suraj noticed that when she was pulling her left leg up for walk she was still slowing putting that forward than right leg. He thought its Puru's effect.

anmol2306

Chapter 3 - Sheetal's invitation to Party
At present -

Sheetal was feeling all the emotions (anger, scare, fear, heat, pain) as she passed the collage gate and started to walk towards class as she already glanced that Puru is standing there. She recalled horrible encounter she was 3 days back with Puru. She thought if it was not for collage,she would have never came back & face him. Images of struggel were passing in front of eyes with her everystep. But somewhere deep her mind was saying that tough it was painpul but this is what her body was meant for. The way Puru overpowered her in the BED & After the initial pain, the feeling she got during her orgasm that she was not able to forget . On one side her mind was saying this is wrong but her Body was betrying her. She was fighting with herself. Nervousness started to mount on her. She missed couple of steps & about to bump but she collected herself. She realized that her kuti cut below waistline was exposing more of her thighs shape on the legging. She tried to pull her kurti down. For moment she looked up to find that three of them were exactly looking at her hands movement on covering her thighs. She started shaking from inside when she was passing them. But She realized that her body betrayed her again. Her clit was dripping wet as she was passing her. She said slut to herself in mind and was pleading to Stop. Inner walls of her pussy were itching for something so hard, for moment she pulled her both knee's together and again started walking. She knew Puru would know this for sure.
Her 36 size butt were making perfect shapeof moving left and right. She froze on the sound. Hey come here. She knew it was Puru's voice, Her steps automatically for moment. She turned around and walked to them. She was looking down. Puru was standing in right, Suraj was in middle and Ravi looks to be on her left, She made this out from their legs. She again adjusted her kurti on the cut. She tried to pull both (front and back) side of the kurti together so that Kurti covers her thighs which otherwise are visible through cut.
"Abhi bhi naraj hai kya?" She heard from Puru. (Are you still angree on me) She froze and could not speak anything. Look for any girl first time is bit painfull. Every girl goes through this. Puru was trying to cover up for her force other day. She actually started thinking same thing. She thought, if it was not for Puru, it would have been someone else. Though Puru took advantage of being drunk still from inside she knew that it was not only puru but her her body also betrayed her.
What happened Sheetal, Suraj asked her. She came out of her thoughts back. just shook her head. Puru commented, Once girl is taken by him, they never forgot him. sudden shiver ran through walls of her pussy, now both walls of her pussy were scratching each other & she felt that her clit was throbing in and out, with words from Puru.
Ravi said to Sheetal, look sheetal, we are not bad guys, yes we love to fuck girls but we dont blackmail them or force them if they are not willing, You also know this. You dont have to worry about us, you have already got your dose. Sheetal got bit relaxed at this point.
Sheetal left her Kurti and adjusted her pullu. (cloth covering her chest area) Realizing the Suraj is staring at her cleavage.

Puru asked her is it still paining ?? are you hurt? It was melting point for her. She realized from last 3 days, these were the words she wanted to hear from Puru. The man who made this situation, She wanted him to care for her. Water started to build in her grey eyes. Puru asked again if its still paining. She wanted to hug him, cry and say, "Yes, its paining a lot", But why Puru was asking infront of her friends. She didn't say anything but shook her head in agreeing way.

Puru said Saturday ghar me bol dena ki Sare friends exam ke liye sare friends sath me padh rahe hai & she will be staying in her friends house over week end. Did you understood. Now Puru's voice was very hard. Sheetal was scared enough already. Her mind was saying to run away but her feet were not supporting her. He asked again. Did you understood. Someone will come to pick you up. We will stay in Ravi's new house. Ravi Also said, Hey sheetal Please come it will be fun, even Suraj & shikha are joining us. Shikha will come to your house to pick you up. Sheetal adjusted her knee by pulling right leg bit up and them moving her ass downwords. Sheetal looked at Puru while doing this. He was giving her smile. She knew that Puru exactly know about this movement. She wanted to come out of that place so she said She will ask Mumma if she allows then only She will come. She started walking towards class. This time she was not bothered about her kurti expoising her thighs, her body was saying that Puru has all the rights over her body & there is no need shyness in front of him.

Suraj saw Sheetal's each butt was making perfect semi circle while she as walking away. "Bhai to bhi kya yaad karega" (anything for friends) Puru said to Suraj. You will fuck her tomorrow suraj, be prepare also bring some condoms as well. Suraj could not believe that ass that just walked him past on which he was to jerk in the night is going to be his tomorrow. Thank you Suraj bhai , would you not feel hurt if I fuck her??
In response to this Puru Said. "Wo chut meri thi hi nahi, aur maine to use pela bhi hai, aur dost ke liye kuch bhi" (That cunt was not mine, i already fucked her & anything for friend like you). Ravibhai thoda Shikha ka bhi Maja chakha do, He was grining while saying this to Ravi. "Bhai Shikha Konsi meri Biwi hai" shikha is not my wife to cry over her. We all will enjoy both of them.

anmol2306

Chapter - 4 Shikha's invitation to Party

2 days back event with Shikha -

Ravi knew why Shikha will do as he pleases as Shikha's brother's case in Police was kept on hold on Ravi's one call. He had eye on Shikha from long time. Shikha was staying in Chandan nagar. recently her brother had brawl with one of the Party member. And since that member had good influence on Ravi's father , he got Shikha's brother framed in some case. Shikha knew it was only Ravi who can sort this whole thing out.
Ravi still remember when he was smoking outside collage alone. Shikha approached him. He knew the incident already, he also knew why shikha is coming to him. He also knew that his long pending item in the list is about to be matured.
He looked at her walking towards her. Shikha was wearing white Tank top waistline T shirt with pink horizontle lines.T shirt was following her shape of uppar body very closely, Ravi could clearly make out her T was flowing over 32 or 34 B Boobs and flat stomach with slight baby bump on lower belly, She wore patiyala Salawar. She wore it below her navel so part of her milky stomach was visible between her salwar and T. Another feature Ravi noted was Shikha's hips were wide. with Patiyala salwar tight on her hips but loose on thighs and below was giving His cock as shot of life time. I must wear her out, he said to himself. He also knew its not far away.

As shikha Approached Ravi and said Hi to Ravi. Ravi also casually said hi, but his eyes were following her salwar below her novel to her cunt.
"Bolo" Ravi said (say it). Ravi i am in trouble, Plesae help me. Shikha started to create background to seek help. Ravi was listning but he wanted to look at her ass following her colorful patiyala salwar. My brother had some issue with one of your Father's party member. "I know" Ravi said cutting her in sentence.
My father is very agree with people who do not respect him and his party. Man who your brother beaten up was very close to father. Now what you want me to do. Law will follow its course.
Shikha knew what she need to do to get out of this trouble. Ravi please do something, I am ready to do anything you want.
Ravi was waiting for these words, but he wanted to doublesure, are you sure you will do all i want? Shikha paused for sec and said yes i will do anything for my brother. Ravi was half relaxed as bird started to walk in his trap.
Look shikha in order to take your brother out of this situation requires good amount of money to be paid to person who got beaten up. It would cost around 10 lacs. Shikha knew where it is going. Ravi continued , i suggest you arrange this money & i will talk to the person & try to see if he can settle on further little lesser. He took out his mobile & dropped one SMS & kept his mobile again back in his pocket.
Shikha said, she is from not so high background, it is very big amount and they wont be able to afford. is there anything she can do to subvert this.
Ravi said, Yes there is , but are you willing to go that extend for your brother that might take toll on you as well. Shikha without wasting any time, said yes if there is anything meaning anything that she can do to take her brother out of this situation.
Ravi dropped cigarette, and took a step to go behind Shikha to follow her patiyala salwar formation on her thighs and hips. He was amazed to see, her wide hips holding her salwar properly with stiching on the slwar dividing her both buttocks symetrically. he laughed as work symetry came to his mind.
he continued, I can pay & settle this, but I need another price for this. I am man & i have needs. when I see beauty like you, those needs start to turn to dreams. I want such dream of mine to be fulfilled.
What you mean? shikha cut him. Let me be clear Shikha, I want to enjoy your Body for my sake. I will not force your or blackmail you. It has to be your decision. I will take you brother out on bail , then you fulfill my wishes & then i will close all the cases . All the money needed to close cases will be bourn by me. In other words you need to be my rakhel/randi (keep/whore) for few days. are you ok with this?
Shikha was stunn by direct question of Ravi. She knew it will be this way but the words used by Ravi were too heavy for her to digest. Randi/Rakhel.
Ravi was still ogling at her ass was trying to think, how he will mount her, on top or side ways or standing. he thought standing wont be possible as Shikha was good in health. but doggy style would give good pressure to his cock. He was also thinking if Shikha was vargin.

He heard Shikha was saying that she will do it . She asked when this will happen, he said He will call her and tell the next plan for now go home & before you go home , Your brother will be home. Ravi started to walk off.

Shikha saw Ravi was talking on phone, before his voice goes far away , She heard, done.
Shikha knew what she did was mistake of life time & she knew that she will be properly screwed by Ravi. The way he was looking between her croach area and then he went to back , she knew that he was making plans then and there to fuck her hard. She had no choice but to submit. Her brother was apearing for last year engineering & this case will ruin his carrier as he has also applied for governmen jobs which he got selected already & police verification was pending. Shikha was ready to sacrifies her varginity for her brother.
As she reached home, she found her brother sitting on the sofa. As Her brother saw her he stood up & came to Shikha , Listen didn't I tell you that I was inocent, Today suddenly police office called me and said he is giving me bail also he is talking to his senior if they can delete this case as well. See i know justice is there in this world.
Shikha had tears in her eyes, she know why his brother was out of misery. That smile of bother reduced her heaviness. Now she knew if Ravi is able to make moved in minutes, then he is man of word & then those words started rolling in her ears "Randi/Rakhel" , Whore/keep. She knew this is going to be hell of time ahead.

anmol2306

Chapter 5 - Shikha's preparation for Party

It is Tuesday, 2 days past, SHe met Ravi. She was surprised that Still Ravi has not called her. But she was sure that Ravi is man of his words & he will make evry single word count which he said to her 2 days back.
Shikha was in collage washroom, adjusting her makeup, Her oodhni (Dupatta/cloth covering her chest) was kept aside bear mirror., her 34B boobs were looking at each other via mirror. she took 2 steps to mirror as her 38 hips moved with her making her ass wiggle to her steps. She adjuste her short (Till just below her waist) blouse and as always she wore trouser below navel, giving good view of her stomach to the lusty eyes around her while she was coming to collage. It was normal for Shikha, she was used to it. Actually she used to enjoy it. But today it was different. She was constantly in some fear. Fear of losing her. She put right palm below her navel while watching in mirror and said to herself. Will Ravi go this deeper in me. She got chilling shiver as she was looking at her croch to stomach area & trying to figure out how Ravi will detroy her soon.

She was getting impatient & took her Dupatta , Wrapped around her neck covering portion of chest, Started to walk out of bathroom. Her right hip came out slowly with her right step ahead & followed by left hip with Left step. Her hips wiggled in proportion to suit her sexy appearance.

While she just came out of bathroom, her phone rang, She took it out from her trouser. She was expecting this call. She was praying that it should not be Ravi. But to her Badluck, True called on the phone was clearly telling that it is indeed Ravi. She knew what to Expect.

She picked up the call "Hi Ravi, how are you." Sweet sound came out of her mouth. She was literally shivering from Inside.
"Randi kaisi hai tu" (How are you slut?) Shikha was shocked to hear these words, She dbarely lost her seal in one of the marriages she attended and still being labled as slut.
Why are you saying this? Shikha responded. This was our agreement that you will be my Randi/Rakhel for your brother's freedom.
She was listening.
"Sun, Saturday , Sunday ka plan bana hai, Main Puru or Suraj Mere Outskirts wale farm house mechalenge) ghar pe Bolde, Weekend pe tu Friend ke ghar jaa rahi hai. (Plan for weeend, I , Puru and Suraj will be going to farmhouse in outskirts, tell your family that you will be going to friends home for study)
Par main Gharpe kya bolu? Shikha spurted. (What should i say to my home)
You will pickup sheetal while coming till Bus stop, we will pick you both from Bus stop. Be ready at 8 AM on Saturday. Ok darling?? Ravi seems to be enjoying the silence on the phone.
But silence continued a bit, Ravi said Your brother is out on bail is not acquited yet, If you turn on your words, he will be back in bar again.
Shikha knew that Ravi can do anything in this matter. She still brought courage and said, but you said its only you , then why Puru and Suraj.

Ravi was expecting this question from Shikha, WIthout delay he said "Randi does not count the men, She only goes where she is asked to go" (Whore does not count)
Shikha had no words left. She said OK. While she was about to cut the call, she heard something. She just kept call going. Seems Ravi forgot to disconnect the call and kept the phone in pocket.

She connected her phone to Headset and put it on ears, She could hear everything Ravi, Suraj and Puru was saying. Shikha was shevering with every word she was listening. Shikha knew that nothing can stop Ravi to do what he promissed. She was eager to know whats been on the mind of boys.
She somehow made it the voice that was coming was of Puru as it was very firm & hard. Shikha is in guys,

Puru asked do you think Shikha is vargin?? I dont know Suraj replied, but After a silence, Shikha heard Ravi voice, I doubt if Shikha is vargin, Look at her Ass. I have seen it very closely.she was wearing patiyala salwar, Her ass was round and neatly wrapped by the salwar. Looking at size of her Ass, i dont think she is virgin. her firm breast and thick thighes, I am already dying to fuck her hard. That day saw is closely, man she is real whore.