• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2022 ~ Rules & Queries Thread ★☆★

Trinity

I Ban People For No Reasons At All.
Staff member
Super-Moderator

Sorry for the unexpected delay you know how it is. The results will be posted on Tuesday Evening.

Reactions: Batman

Jaguaar

Prime
Last edited:
Reactions: The_Punisher

naag.champa

Please Don't Use This Thread For Chit Chat Or Spamming. Only Post Your Queries In This Thread.
For Discussion And Chit Chat, Kindly Use ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest - 2022 - Chit Chat & Discussion Thread ★☆★ All The Unnecessary And Off-Topic Posts Will Be Moved From Here To The Said Thread.

Your Co-operation in keeping this thread spam-free will be highly appreciated.

Thank You.​
I had written a story in English and published in this forum.

Is it acceptable that I translate the same story in Hindi and enter the contest with it. Is a new Hindi translation of story which is already published in the English forum acceptable as an entry?

Reactions: Himanshu kumar1

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
I had written a story in English and published in this forum.

Is it acceptable that I translate the same story in Hindi and enter the contest with it. Is a new Hindi translation of story which is already published in the English forum acceptable as an entry?
No story should be brand new. You can write a new story and post that here..

Reactions: naag.champa

Moon Light

Prime
Hindi ch dsso g
पिछले 4-5 दिनों से साइट की समस्या आ रही है, इसलिए हमने कहानियां पोस्ट करने की अंतिम तिथि बढ़ाने का फैसला किया है। आप अपनी कहानियाँ 2 मार्च 2022 11:59 PM IST तक पोस्ट कर सकते हैं।