• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

क्या अपने परिवार की औरतों को पेशाब करते हुए देखा है?

अपने परिवार में इनमें से किस को पेशाब करते हुए देखे हो

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • भाभी

Votes: 13 10.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • चाची

Votes: 23 18.5%

• दीदी

Votes: 29 23.4%

• मम्म्मी

Votes: 54 43.5%

• Total voters

rohnny4545

Honestly I kinda had a hard-on thinking about that incident. What if a stranger came that way, what if I decided to look at her while urinating, how would she react, these kind of thoughts I used to have. That awkward moment where she had to stand up and trying to pull up her panties at the same time , then pulling down her saree immediately and it refusing to fall down easily..all these while I was emptying the bottle of water she used to wash her pussy. She would only walk behind me as her saree wasn't proper and was exposing her petticoat.
Ummmm that's very hot

Hunk1988

Haa, us samay mai 15 saal ka tha. Bathroom ka darwaja band nahi kiya tha unhone aur mujhe maloom nahi tha ki wo andar hai, maine darwaja khola to maa saree kamar tak uthaaye baithi hui moot rahi thi, uski moti gaand bahar nikli hui thi, aur tez dhaar se wo moot rahi thi, mai sorry bol ke jaldi se darwaja band karke bahar aa gaya. Lekin mera lund khada ho gaya tha maa ki moti gaand dekh ke.
Tumne sunehra mauka gava diya,ase mauke jindagi me kam hi logo ko sayad kabhi milta ho

Reactions: Raju rocks

Hunk1988

IMG-20211012-075933-01-01

IMG-20211009-134811-01
Ye meri ammi ki peshab karte waqt ki pics hai subha ki aur dusri kapde dhote huye. Ammi meri chaddi panty nahi pahenti.

Ammi ki nahate huye bhi pic lunga aur apse share karunga
Dear,apni ammi ko ek chaddi jarur gift kro,pr crotchless honi chahiye nhi to tumhare papa ko dikkat hogi quikie me