• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Favourite Stories (Completed)

What kind of stories would y'all like to read?

• Adultery

• Romance

• Action & Thriller

• Erotic

• Incest

• Fantasy

• Non Erotic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

A Night to Remember Pt 1

WE LIVE IN BOMBAY, INDIA. We've been married for about fifteen years now. My wife is a knockout; at least I think so. She's dusky with really lovely, fine, regular features -- a slender nose, superb cheekbones and an exquisitely sculpted line to her chin and jaw. Her eyes are dark and large and she lines them with eye-black. Her mouth is really sexy with a full lower lip and the upper one bowed over it, and her teeth are very white and even. Her hair is dark and thick, down to the small of her back. She has a lovely long, graceful neck which leads to a pair of truly gorgeous breasts: sloping and high and full, tipped with long nipples that harden very, very readily, and set in really sex aureoles. I love the way they pucker and her breasts get swollen and heavy when she's aroused. Her waist is small and her belly is nice and firm and flat -- no love-handles, no sagging pouches, just the slightest, but firm, curve. Overall, she's a near-perfect 38-26-34. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky!

Madhu is hopelessly and delightfully addicted to sex. She's not a nympho or anything, but nothing gives her as much pleasure as good, hard, demanding fucking. I won't go into the full story of how we started on the cuckold-scene except to say that we've been doing it, with great satisfaction, for nearly ten years now and it was entirely mutual: I shared with her my desire to see her being fucked, and fucked hard, by another man, a bull of a man and, at once, Madhu accepted. Her excitement was evident and I was filled with a mixture of joy and arousal and a terrible dread.

Anyway, it started and that first incident was sado-masochistically mesmerising and utterly irresistible. Our chosen bull was a hired gigolo. We'd decided it would be best to start with someone skilled and also relatively anonymous. The man was very, very good. Good looking, well-built, exceedingly well-hung and something of an artist when it came to sex. Nothing rushed about his technique and his stamina was truly awesome. He took his time and it was more in the nature of a seduction. They were together for a long time that evening. And I watched with a pounding in my head and heart, my eyes burning, my ears echoing with her cries of lust and passion as he fucked her again and again and again like I have never been able to do. She loved every minute of it, panting and moaning and writhing ecstatically with him, letting herself be taken repeatedly and her love calls were obscene and erotic. I can still remember the sight of her on her forearms and knees on the living room carpet, rocking back and forth, her swollen breasts swinging and jiggling, her face turned up and over a shoulder and radiant with passion while he took her from behind straddling her hips. I watched his big cock grinding in and out of her cunt and saw how he fucked her first for her pleasure and then for his. He topped it off by fucking her mouth and creaming in her face. It was the first time I'd seen her do that -- with me, she'd always refused, but this time she seemed unable to say no to anything, she acted like a wanton sex slave. I moaned as I watched his cum spurt into her open mouth and splash on her face and breasts and saw her smiling lasciviously as he finished.

It took us two days to recover and then, when I was fucking her, I kept thinking of the guy and I knew she was, too. It added to our pleasure, each knowing the other knew but not saying. Our orgasms were terrific. That night I asked if she'd like to do it again and she said yes, of course, as often as possible. And that's how it began.

Now in India social norms are very different from what they are in Europe and America. It's a far less egalitarian society and most (practically all) households have live-in full-time servants and domestic staff. The wages aren't high so this isn't as impressive as it sounds. Besides, one needs the staff because the other basic infrastructure really isn't that optimised for people to manage on their own. Anyway, the servants (men and women) are always economically less well off than their employers and significantly so. Most of them don't even have a basic education. They often come from villages seeking work in the cities and take jobs in houses and as errand boys in offices or chauffeurs and such. Indian society has always regarded them (unfortunately in my view) as 'socially' less privileged (no one uses the word inferior any more, but that's what they mean). Contact with servants is required, by social mores, to be distant and aloof. No familiarity. They do not dine at table, for example. Nowadays things are changing and the new generation of servants is better dressed and considerably more modernised. The women, for example, now use make up, simple though it is and only on special occasions, more often and dress better.

The point is that any kind of overtly familiar relations with servants are very much still a scandal. Forget about sex with them. That's completely out. So imagine the thrill when our next bull was one of our house servants, a sturdily built young man in his early twenties, lean and hard-bodied, and rough in his manner. We arranged it between ourselves without telling him. The rest of the staff was given the day off. He stayed. And then Madhu went about seducing him and in no time at all they were fucking in the bedroom while I watched, hidden, my pulse racing and with a huge hard-on. The guy was terribly excited at the chance of being able to fuck his mistress and it showed. She had to control the pace to prolong it. He fucked her hard and called her all kinds of names (whore and slut and so on) and took her two or three times in different positions but this time, unlike with the gigolo, she was in control. I can still see her riding his cock, squatting over his lap, her face flung back, her mouth open, gasping and calling out loudly, her buttocks bouncing off his thighs, her cunt sliding up and down on the long thickness of his dark cock. He kept watching her, transfixed, and squeezing her big breasts.

After that, there was no turning back and we went on steadily. Madhu took more servants, other gigolos and then we moved on to acquaintances and then close friends.

II

THREE OR FOUR YEARS after we entered the scene, for the first time, Madhu had two bulls together. That was her idea, entirely. She claimed that the only thing better than one bull was two. I was thrilled. The very thought was erotic. It was one of my most ardent fantasies and I couldn't believe that she had suggested it. I knew this was another beginning, in a way. Soon, I hoped, I'd be able to take her to living out my next level of fantasies -- full fledged orgies with several guys fucking her, having her to a live sex show for a select audience and even whoring herself to complete strangers. I'll tell you later how much of that we've been able to get to; actually, it's quite a lot of it.

Anyway, this was then a special occasion for us and we arranged it carefully. Two years earlier, I'd bought a lovely beach property about two hours drive south and had the existing house completely redone. Madhu worked on it, with an unerring touch and gave it a truly wonderful, warm feel. I'd put in a pool, too. It has two floors, with three bedrooms on the floor above with a wide terrace or balcony that runs along the front so that each room opens out onto the upper deck. The floor below is at garden level. I have a study that looks out on the garden and pool and the sea beyond. The living room actually opens out fully so that it almost feels as if the garden has climbed the patio and come right in. There's a little dining alcove on one side with a table that can seat 8 comfortably, another breakfast nook on the patio, a large, airy kitchen with a big pantry and larder. The two car garage is just beyond. We've entertained here often and I have vivid memories of the innumerable times I've watched my wife with other men here -- in the house, in the garden, in the pool, on the white sands with the sea curving around their writhing bodies.

Madhu chose her lovers for the evening. Some distance from the house there is a small village. The young men come out in the mornings and evenings and, living so close to the sea, many are adept swimmers. Ever since we got the place and started work on it, Madhu had been eyeing the young men hungrily. One or two of them are exceptionally sexy. The best of them all is a tall, superbly built youth in his mid-twenties.

Raju is dark and very good-looking. His body is truly stunning, sculpted like a classical statue. He's tall and has the broad shoulders, wide chest and high, narrow hips of a strong swimmer, and a swimmer's long, smooth, sinewy muscles. His belly is rock-hard and cobbled with a prominent six-pack. About a year earlier, we called him over to the house ostensibly to help with harvesting the fruit of several coconut trees that grow in our orchard. He agreed and I could see Madhu's mounting excitement as she watched him climb the tree effortlessly using just his bare feet and the palms of his hands, his muscles rippling like snakes under his taut, dark skin.

When he was done, an hour later, she rewarded him suitably. We were both thrilled to find that his endowments matched his physique and, better still, that he was evidently a skilled, caring yet demanding lover. He now tends the garden, cleans the pool and general looks after the place for us when we're not there.

Raju was her first choice for the special evening. After a lot of thought and discussion -- we considered a friend, one of her favoured gigolo, others -- we finally decided that it should be her favourite servant-bull. And so it was.

We left the city late Friday night, the three of us, Madhu, I and the servant. I took the minivan which I used for moving heavy stuff from our city apartment to the beach place. Behind the driver's cab in front was a low door that led to the back of the van.

Since I'd only used it for moving, the small windows at the back were boarded up and I'd taken out all but one jump seat. The servant, Hari, sat there.

As we drove down the expressway, I could see that Madhu was getting hot. She'd opened her blouse and was slowly caressing her breasts. Her skirt was riding high on her thighs and when I saw her move a hand between her legs I asked her if she wanted to go back with Hari. She almost groaned in relief and before I knew it she was out of her seatbelt and into the back. Pretty soon I could hear him grunting loudly and calling her to suck his cock harder. I grinned to myself.

Soon I could hear the two of them fucking in the back. We left the expressway and got onto the country road and I pulled over and killed the lights and went back to watch. He was fucking her on her back on a rug on the floor of the van, thrusting into her hard and she clung to him, her body rocking with his thrusts, kissing him feverishly, her hips bucking under his. The van was rocking with their movements. It turned me on. I sat on the jump seat and watched. My presence didn't stop them. I saw the servant kissing my wife, pushing his tongue into her mouth as his big cock slid in and out of her cunt. He was a lean, dark young man, quite good looking and one of her favourites. After a while, they stopped and he slid out of her and she immediately rolled over and got on her forearms and knees so that he could mount her from behind doggie style. Her face was only inches from my knees. I was tempted to push my cock into her face, but I resisted and decided to save that for later. Instead I contented myself with watching. The servant knelt behind her and quickly ran his cock deep into her cunt and began fucking her hard and she gasped and cried out, going _Yes! Yes! Yes!_ and moaning and begging him to fuck her harder. Her body rocked back and forth as he pounded in and out of her really hard. I could see how much she was enjoying it. Her face glowed and her breasts swung heavy and swollen with excitement and her nipples were hard as pebbles. Her sexy gold necklace bounced against her chin as he moved faster. I could actually hear the slap-slap-slap of his thighs against her buttocks. He gripped her waist and kept pistoning in and out of her body grunting and gasping, calling her a whore and a bitch, goading her to take his cock. I knew she loved the obscene love-talk and I heard her respond in the same words, egging him on to keep fucking her.

I was thrilled with the performance and wanted to see it through but we were running late now so I moved back to the driver's cab and pulled out onto the road again, letting them finish off in the back.

We got to the beach place late and went straight up to bed, leaving Hari to unload the luggage -- not that we had that much. I told Madhu not to wash. The smell of him on her turned me on. She smiled and threw herself into a deep chair and split her legs open for me.

"He came inside me," she said, with a sly, knowing smile. She pulled open her cunt lips and I saw the remains of my servant's stickiness in her slit. She dragged one slender finger through her cunt and sexily licked her fingertip and, with her other hand, squeezed her breast. "Come here, you," she said throatily. "First lick me. Then you can fuck me."

It wasn't the first time I'd done or that she'd asked me to, and I loved it. I flung myself to my knees before her and drove my face into her crotch. Within seconds she was murmuring in pleasure, her hips writhing and jerking under my face. I could taste her juices mingling with the servant's cum -- it made my head swim with excitement. She grew hotter and hotter and her cries rose and now she began to goading and taunting me, knowing it would only fuel my arousal.

"Yes, come on! Lick my pussy, lover!" she said. "Lick me clean! Yes! Come on! Lick up Hari's cum from my cunt!"

Mad with lust now, I jumped to my feet and pulled her off the chair to her knees in front of me and pushed my cock into her mouth. She took it deep into her mouth with a loud groan and began sucking me off feverishly. I cried out my pleasure for her mouth was incredible -- warm and wet and she used her tongue with a wizard's cunning.

I wanted her and I wanted her brutally, in the same way that I had seen the servant take her. I pushed her head away and made her turn around on all fours and I got behind her and thrust hard into her which made her cry out sharply. It was music to my ears. I began fucking her hard, feeling her cunt going into lust filled spasms on my cock which was now slippery with that wild cocktail of her juices, my cum and the servant's. She spurred me on, calling to me, comparing me with other men.

"Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me like the other guys do, baby! Like your servants fuck me! Come on! Do it!"

"You like them, slut? You really like fucking them, don't you?" I cried.

"Yes!" she went. "God, yes, I love it when they fuck me! All of them! Come on! Take me! Oh yes! Yes!"

And right through, with her rocking and jerking under me and my cock thrusting in and out of her cunt and my hands under her groping and squeezing her bouncing breasts, I kept thinking of her, just like this, and in a hundred other ways, with another man, and I knew with a dreadful certainty that she, too, was thinking of one of her lovers. It was irresistibly erotic.

III

SATURDAY MORNING. I woke to find that Madhu had already started her weekend with a bang -- literally. She was there, right there in the bed beside me, fucking the servant again. How long they'd been at it I had no idea. They were taking their time, going slowly, murmuring very softly. She was smiling radiantly up at him, kissing and caressing him tenderly, her hands stroking his smooth, strong, dark back. I propped myself up on my elbow to watch, grinning and instantly aroused.

"Good morning," she smiled, turning her face to me and I thought to myself how lucky I was to be married to such a beautiful, sexy, slutty woman. "Slept well?"

"Very well. You?"

"Like a log. Then he," she nodded to the servant, "came and woke me up." She giggled. "Something like an alarm cock."

I guffawed. The servant grinned, not understanding our words in English but knowing that it must be something ribald. He was bent over her on his knees between her legs, his strong arms stretched out, his knuckles on the bed. His hips were moving rhythmically up and down and in tight circles over her crotch. She was moving in a tempo to match him and now she pulled her legs up so he could go in deeper and squeezed his buttocks, pulling him deeper into her.

"Mm, that feels good, baby," she said in the vernacular. "Oh god yes, I love your cock in my pussy! It feels so good, baby!"

The youth grinned and bending his head began to suck and lick her stiff nipples. I left them and swung out of bed.

An hour later, I was on the terrace deck with a cup of coffee when she came out, freshly showered and smelling of some subtle lemony fragrance that was really nice. Her hair was tied up in a tail behind her head. She wore jeans and a completely transparent white shirt. It was unbuttoned and the ends were brought tightly together and knotted under her breasts so that a lot of cleavage and midriff showed and, through the transparent cloth, even her nipples.

"Nice?" she said pirouetting for me.

"Very nice."

"Will they want me?"

"They'd want you if you wore a parka, babe," I snorted. "You know that."

She smiled. "I'm so excited. I can't wait! When do you want to start?"

I looked at my watch. "Love, you've had enough since last night. Take it easy. It might get really ... demanding. I think we'll start off in the evening, what do you think?"

"So long to wait!" she pouted. "Can't we start earlier? Please?"

"No," I said earlier. "We can't. And you can't have a snack either."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Spoilsport! Not even a little tickle?"

"Not even the littlest tickle."

She groaned in mock despair and I laughed and pulled her to me and kissed her, feeling her breasts press heavily against my chest.

"Let me at least suck your cock," she said softly into my mouth.

I slapped her bottom and pushed her away with a chuckle. "Stop, woman! There's going to be a lot of action later. Save your energy for that. Go on, read some sexy stuff, watch a movie or something. I've got work to do."

IV

THAT WASN'T UNTRUE. There was a lot of work to be done around the house. The roof needed work and we had a problem with a section of one wall and the pool needed cleaning. We set about, the three of us, Hari, Raju and I, stripped to our waists.

We took the pool first, drained it, cleaned it, let it dry and set it to fill again. We were almost done by lunch. I left the guys at it and went in. Madhu had fixed us -- her and me -- a light lunch of soup and salad and some cheese. We ate in the breakfast alcove and Hari came in to say that the pool was done. I thanked him, not missing the longing, lustful look that he got from my wife and told him to take a break, get something to eat and we'd start on the roof.

Through the afternoon the three of us worked till, finally, at about five, as the sun began to slide down into the sea, I called a stop. We'd found we needed some gear still and, now acting on our plan, I told Hari to come with me to the nearest store, a good 15 minutes drive away, to get it so we could finish working tomorrow. I phoned ahead and told them to keep the stuff ready.

I'd heard splashing by the pool and knew that Madhu was there, very likely in that ridiculous micro-bikini she loved, with cups that were barely the size of band-aids and panties that were hardly more than a thin thong -- they just about covered her cunt lips and, behind, left her buttocks totally exposed with the rear strand going between her butt-cheeks. I told Raju to go find out if she needed anything.

Meanwhile the servant and I went off. We took the pick up I kept at the place. Driving down, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and understood why he turned on my wife so. He had good, strong, aquiline features, a square jaw and his body was rugged and hard. The wind blew in his dark, thick hair. His arms were muscular, the forearms broad and sinewy. I shifted into overdrive and settled back.

"So, Hari. You really enjoying fucking my wife, don't you?"

His head whipped around, startled. We generally didn't talk like this outside of the actual act. Then he grinned.

"Yes, boss," he said. "She is very hot."

"One of your favourites, eh?"

"Yes sir. She is my absolute favourite."

"What do you like doing best with her?"

He grinned. "Everything sir. She's fantastic! I mean, the way she gives a blow job, boss, it's really something else! And man, she's so hot and so tight when I shove my cock into her!" He made a pumping action with his clenched fist, grinning. "Oh man," he went on, now mimicking a fucking action, hands spread as if holding her waist. "I'm going to fuck her tonight, real hard! Just wait and watch, boss! You're going to love seeing us!"

"Yeah," I said. "Lucky me."

"No, lucky me boss!" He was positively crowing now. "I'm the guy gets to hump your wife, remember?"

Boy, have you a surprise coming, I thought to myself, but said nothing.

The store had my stuff ready and I paid, we turned back. On the way, I stopped briefly at the village (the same one where Raju came from) and kept Hari waiting for a few minutes in the car.

Back home, I slotted the pickup into the carport and told Hari to unload the stuff and then come to the pool. I went ahead, tossing off my t-shirt. He nodded, grinning.

That grin died a few minutes later.

Hari came out to the pool, dressed in only his pants, bare-chested, and rocked to a complete stop. I expected his reaction and was right by him. I loved the look on his face: his eyes popped, his jaw dropped and a strangled cry erupted from his throat.

By the edge of the pool, Raju stood stark naked, legs apart, his magnificently sexy body glistening wet. His hands were low by his hips, on my wife's head as she knelt before him, clad only in her ridiculous bikini, giving him a long, loving blow job. Raju's hips jerked back and forth. Her head moved to and fro. Her fingers were curled around his thick cock, pumping it. Her cheeks billowed when she took him in deep. It was obvious that she loved every minute of it.

"Yeh! Come on! Suck my cock, slut! Suck it hard!" Raju grunted.

Beside me, Hari started forward, shouting, "You bastard! I'll kill you! She's mine!"

I grabbed him by the shoulders and held him back. "Easy, stud, easy. Just watch. There's a kick in that too. Trust me."

"But ... but boss! She's ... he's ... I mean ..."

"I know." And then I snapped. "So fucking what, hero? You think she loves you? You think you're the only guy she fucks? You know you're not, so what the fuck are you getting antsy about?"

"I ..."

"Yeah, right, so shut up. Just shut up and watch. You can fuck her later."

He moaned but obeyed and I noticed that his anger was quickly turning into excitement. I loved this. The bull as a cuckold, I thought to myself. It was a delicious twist.

By the pool, Madhu's cock sucking was getting more frenzied. Now she slipped her bikini bra off and started fondling her breasts in arousal. Raju pushed her head back finally and she groaned, moving onto her back, kicking off her micro panties and spreading her legs for him, reaching for him.

"Come on, fuck me, Raju!" we heard her say loudly. "Fuck me hard!"

The youth got between her legs and we saw her body arch and heard her loud cry of joy when he squeezed his cock into her slit. Her feet rose behind his knees. Bent over her, he began fucking her with long, slow thrusts, moving his cock slowly in and out of her cunt. She moaned loudly and now her face turned to where I stood with the servant.

"Oh god," she said to us. "He's so good! His cock feels so good inside me!" Her body writhed ecstatically under his.

I grinned to myself. This was really sexy.

"Come closer," she said. "Come here and watch. I want you two closer!"

I nudged Hari forward. I could see his cock was bulging in his trousers. We got up close, right by her and, lying on her back, she stretched her arm up Hari's leg and squeezed his cock.

"You want me, too, don't you, Hari?"

The servant nodded.

"Soon," she murmured sexily, wantonly. "Very soon. Let me enjoy this for now."

She turned her attention back to Raju who grinned up at us. She'd obviously let him in on the plan. Good. He began moving faster and deeper and she cried out, now arching and tossing and writhing under him, her hips bucking up and down under his, her breasts jumping and jiggling with his thrusts.

"Take off your pants!" she gasped to Hari. "Quickly!"

The servant shed his trousers at once and her hand closed on his cock. "Oh god, oh god," she moaned and I could see her intense excitement at having one cock in her cunt and another in her hand.

Suddenly she let go and looked at me. "I want you to prepare him for me."

I stared. "What?"

"Prepare him. Suck his cock. Let me see you suck his cock. I want to see you sucking his cock!"

I looked at her stunned. I'd never done anything of the kind before. Madhu's eyes blazed. "Do it!" she snapped. "You're the cuckold, remember! That's what you do!"

I looked at her, thrashing like a whore under the young man who was fucking her and grinning at me, contempt and derision in his eyes. The young man whose bloated cock was sawing in and out of my wife's cunt, who was kissing her and sucking on her swollen tits, banging her harder and harder. And I looked at the servant standing next to me, lean and dark and sexy, his erection monstrous, his expression a mixture of arousal and desire and impotent frustration. And my own cock hardened further.

I turned to the servant. "She wants me to suck your cock, Hari," I said softly. "Don't come in my mouth. Keep that for her."

I moved slightly behind him and curled an arm around his body and ran my hands down his torso. My god, but it felt sexy! I felt his body stiffen in surprise and momentary resistance, but I persisted and slowly caressed him, moving my hands down to his crotch. My fingers closed around his cock. I'd never held another man's cock before and the first touch was electric. It felt incredible, hot and throbbing and burning in my fingers. He jerked away, spinning around.

"Easy," I murmured, moving with him, facing him now, once again taking his cock in my hands. It was impossible to resist. His mouth opened and his breath came sharply. I felt a quiver of excitement rippling through me. I wasn't prepared to kiss him. But I knew, with sudden certainty, that I did want to suck his cock. I had to know what it felt like, tasted like. I moved closer. He turned his head away, needlessly as it happened, because I was already going down to my knees before him.

"Easy boy. Relax. Enjoy it." I murmured.

Again I took his cock in my hand, marvelling at how good it felt, the thickness and hardness and weight of it. I cupped his balls and slowly inched my face closer. I pressed my mouth to his hard, flat belly. His cock was against my neck. I moved my lips lower, moved his cock over my face. It filled my sight. I couldn't resist. I groaned and opened my mouth and slipped my lips around it.

God, that first touch of a cock in my mouth! It was the purest heaven. It was heavy and hot and big and smelled and tasted wonderfully musky. I ran my tongue around his cock-head, then pulled him in deeper and began sucking him. Behind me, I heard my wife's long, shuddering moan of excitement and the cackle of the guy fucking her and the shouted groan of the servant whose cock was now in my mouth. I sucked harder and I felt his hands on my head and his hips began moving back and forth. His early cum spurted into my mouth and I swallowed it and suddenly I knew I wanted to finish this, wanted to feel a man creaming in my face. I kept sucking.

Beside us, on the tiles, Madhu and Raju were fucking like demons now, watching me suck off the servant. I sucked harder. Madhu whimpered, her hands mauling her breasts in frenzied excitement.

"Stop!" she called suddenly and nobody knew who she meant. "Stop! Now! All of you, stop!"

She eased Raju off her and got to her knees and her face joined mine in Hari's groin. The servant cried out as our tongues battled over his cock.

"Go, go suck Raju now," she said to me. "I want Hari to fuck me."

And there we were, husband and wife, me sucking one guy, she the other. Fuck, but it felt sexy! Raju's cock was even bigger and stiffer and already slippery with his gunk and her juices, a totally different taste and experience. I closed my eyes and let myself drown in the pleasure.

A sharp cry made me look around and I grinned. Hari was on his back on the ground, his knees at the edge of the pool, his feet in the water and she was in a deep squat over his cock, slowly impaling her cunt on it, her fingers tight around its base.

"Oh baby yes!" she cried, throwing her head back. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Come on, whore! Take my cock!" he shouted.

Madhu moaned and began moving slowly up and down on the servant's cock, leaning forward, her arms outstretched, her hands on the ground beside his hips. I watched her as I kept blowing Raju and she watched me and I could see the incredible arousal and excitement on her face. She had really surprised me and I couldn't believe how sexy it felt. My balls were aching. I longed to thrust my cock into a mouth or a cunt. But that wasn't on the menu. Not yet anyway.

Her movements grew more erotic as she arched her body back, moving her hands behind her and began rotating her hips with every downward thrust so that she was sort of corkscrewing her cunt on his cock.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

A Night to Remember Final Pt

Under her, the guy grunted, his hips heaving and bucking, his hands under her thighs. She cried out softly, tossing her head back, her breasts bouncing.

"Come on, Raju!" she gasped. "Let me suck your cock now!"

And there it was, finally. My wife with two guys. Raju pulled away at once and went to her as she turned her face to him and I saw him pushing his cock into her face. I groaned and fell back, sitting with my legs stretched out, frigging slowly, desperately wanting a fuck for myself but helpless and totally, totally blown with arousal. Inches away, the two guys were fucking my wife in her mouth and cunt together.

They broke apart and she turned around and got on her fours between them, now sucking Hari while Raju began to raid her from behind. Their grunts and moans and cries rang in my ears. I couldn't take my eyes of her sexy body lurching and jerking back and forth and to and fro between theirs, one guy's cock drilling her cunt, his cock appearing and disappearing between her butt cheeks while the other guy's cock filled her face. Their hands were all over her body, squeezing her tits, stroking her head and back and she was in seventh heaven.

And then I had my revenge. A crowd of six swept in, the four guys and two girls from the village I'd stopped at from my way back from the store. Madhu didn't know that I had arranged this secretly well in advance. I'd known that Raju had bragged about his affair with Madhu to his friends, but he didn't know I knew or that I'd been in touch with them long before -- or that I'd actually even fucked the two girls some months earlier.

They were all young, in their late teens and early twenties with the supple, strong bodies of young people who spend a lot of time outdoors. The guys were all dark, muscular and well-shaped physiques like Raju and the girls were absolutely irresistible. One, Rajashri, was a complete knock out with the loveliest face -- dark almond eyes, a slim nose, a long neck and breasts to die for in a superbly curved body and the other, Parvati, a year or two older, was like a cauldron of molten sexuality, earth and sensuous with large breasts and a wide mouth and a stunningly curved body. Both were dressed in long, loose skirts and button down blouses cut close to their curves. Both wore gold necklaces.

I was already on my feet when the trio on the floor cried out in shock and alarm and stumbled apart. They lurched to their feet and I laughed at their expressions.

"Hey look! They started without us! No fair!" One of the guys cried, grinning and starting to undo his pants, moving towards Madhu, his eyes flashing hungrily.

I flung my arms around the two girls, my hands on their breasts, flipping open the buttons of their blouses. They were naked underneath. They giggled and one of them kissed me hard.

"You've been sucking cock?" she said in surprise.

I nodded. "Yeah. First time. Now I know why you girls enjoy it so much!"

"Oh god, that's so sexy!" the other said and I wondered what the fuck it was with these women?

I looked at Madhu and Raju and Hari and laughed. "Surprised? Good! You want more than one guy, right, Madhu? Well guess what. I got you a whole lot more! Come on, let's see if you can take them all! You ready for that?"

But the four guys had already joined Raju and Hari and formed a ring around her. I saw clothes being shed, heard cackles and laughter, so them looking down. I sauntered over with the girls for a closer look.

And there she was, the hub of arousal in a circle of lust, with six mighty spokes pointing at her in offering and she was going mad, fisting two, sucking one, moving on, whimpering and groaning in wild arousal.

I entered the circle and she saw me and I knew at once from the look in her eyes what she wanted of me, and at that moment, I was thrilled and overwhelmed with excitement and arousal. The guys were all terrifically sexy bulls, with dark bodies, hairless torsos, smooth skins, and very well muscled -- I ran my eye over their wide, cleaved chests and hard bellies and down to their rampant penises and knew I just had to taste them all.

"Suck them," Madhu said. "I want to see you suck them all!"

The guys laughed and jeered as I stepped forward, uncaring and unmindful of their taunts -- right then, music to my ears. I dropped to my knees before the first guy, running my hands lovingly down his body to his crotch. I ran my tongue over his bulging cock-head. He grunted and held my head and pulled it forward and I let him in, taking him deep into my mouth and sucking eagerly, working his cock-head with my tongue. Next to me, Madhu moaned, staving off the hungry men, masturbating shamelessly in front of them all. I looked the other way and saw the two girls getting hot too, their blouses off, their hands working their swollen breasts, their faces bright with excitement.

A few minutes later, I moved on to the next guy and, as I took him between my lips, I heard a loud gasp beside me and saw that the first guy was already with Madhu. She leaned back on her elbows, her legs spread. He kissed her deeply, with lots of tongue play, then moved lower, to her breasts and then lower still, to her cunt. I heard her gasp again, louder, and saw her flinging her head back and then sinking down onto her back as the guy began licking her slit in earnest. She moaned loudly, her head turned to one side, her hands in his hair, her legs split wide. I knew just how much she loved this and now he was finding out, too. She hissed her pleasure, her tongue sliding out of her tongue and arching sexily over her upper lip. Her hands slid slowly up her body to her breasts. Her hips writhed and undulated heavily under the guy's face.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh god yes!" she moaned, her body jerking slowly now as if under a man's thrusts.

The second guy pushed my head away from his cock. Immediately I turned to the third. His predecessor laughed down at me.

"Fucking wimp!" I heard him say.

He dropped to his knees before Madhu's face and she turned her head and her mouth opened and drew him in almost gratefully. The guy licking her slit stopped and moved up between her legs, pulling them apart, kneeling between them on his haunches. Madhu paused her cock-sucking briefly and, looking at the guy with a naked hunger glittering in her eyes, arching her face, pulled her cunt-lips open for him.

"Come on, fuck me!" she cried. "Take me, lover! Give me your cock!"

The others laughed, including the guy fucking my face who pushed my head back and said, "Hear that, wimp-boy? See how we can make your slut beg for it?"

"Yeah, for a real man!" said another.

The guy between her legs laughed and pressed his cock-head quickly into her cunt. Madhu fell back with a loud groan, arching her back steeply as he went deep into her and instantly her head spun around again to the guy who'd been in her mouth -- except that it was another guy this time, the third, who I'd just finished.

By the time I got to number four I was tiring of all that cock-sucking. My cock was raging, too. And now number one had yielded, without coming, to numbers two and three who were taking turns with her. Number four left me and joined them and she was riding one guy with two cocks bobbing at her face. And Hari and Raju were still waiting.

I got to my feet and turned back to the girls. "Come on. Let's hit the beach," I told the girls. "I'm not such a wimp, you know. I'll show you."

"We know, remember?" the younger one said slyly and took off with Parvati at a run, laughing, tossing their clothes as they went with me pounding behind them. We left Madhu to her lovers.

We swam naked, me and the two girls and they really knew how to show a guy a good time. Lots of kissing and fondling and breasts and tongue and then we headed up onto the beach where one of them began sucking me off, bending over my lap while the other sat beside me, kissing me, frigging herself. I fucked them one by one, Suman on her back and Leela from behind and then decided that I wanted to play sexy games in soft sheets and stopped and led them back to the house.

By then, Madhu and the guys were playing sex games. Pin the cock on the stud. She had a blindfold on and her job was to match the cock to the name. No peeking. Only touch. A real contact sport. We stopped to watch her, bending over a guy on his back, kissing him, moving down his body, taking his cock in her mouth sucking him hard. She couldn't guess and the guy flipped her on her back and began fucking her heavily.

"What happens if she can't guess?" I asked one of the local heroes.

He grinned. "No problem. She can keep going till she does, or she moves on to the next guy. Or she calls quits."

"Bet she hasn't done that yet."

"You said it, chief. Fuck, what a number you've got here! And oh yeah, we also make it tougher. Sometimes it's the same guy again."

"And if she gets it right?"

"The guy gets knocked out. Has to stop immediately. It's all technique."

"How's that?"

"You keep changing your fuck style, you see."

I didn't see, but who the fuck cared. Certainly Madhu didn't. I saw that she didn't cut it with the current guy. She said later and called for another who immediately took the first guy's place, turned her over and entering her from behind. She cried out as he rammed into her and began fucking her hard, gripping her hips and slamming this thighs against her buttocks. She got his name right in seconds and he yelled in anger but kept the rules and slid out of her. Next guy.

"Come on," one of the girls said to me gently. "You can come back later. For now just be with us." She was right. I knew I should leave before something contrary welled up inside me and asked me to turn my head and forget how much I was truly enjoying this.

We went up to the bedroom and the girls loved it with the smooth clean sheets and their squeals became moans when I lit up the room with candles and started tormenting them properly, not just fucking them, but going long and slow with lots of foreplay.

I pulled out a vibrator, too. They'd never seen one before and they went ape-shit over it. One began masturbating while she sucked me as I lay on my back. I drew the other one's hips over my face and slowly ate her pussy.

I'm not clear any longer on who was doing what to whom exactly but some things remain vividly in my memory. It seemed to go on for a long time and I can recall their cries and moans as I fucked them and the warm softness of their mouths and the tight heat of their cunts and the satiny smoothness of their dark skins and the turgid weight of their breasts and the stiffness of their nipples. I remember the way Rajashri thrashed under me when I fucked her on her back, plunging greedily in and out of her cunt and the way Parvati whimpered when she mounted me. And the way they got into a lesbian act, too.

I was fucking Rajashri again on her back, drilling her slowly, fighting to keep off an orgasm and she was rocking back and forth slowly under me with her face buried between Parvati's legs. I bent forward and began sucking on Parvati's tits. She hissed in pleasure and pulled my face up and kissed me like a wild animal, her mouth wide and her tongue electric in my mouth.

"She likes it in her ass, you know," a heavy voice drawled next to me. "Actually, they both do. You should try that."

I looked up and saw Hari and Raju watching me. I grinned at them.

"How come you're here?" I asked.

"Got knocked out of the game," Raju grinned.

"Still going on?"

"Yup. But we don't get any of that action now. No problem," he shrugged. "We can get that anytime. But we're hungry. Thought you might spare one of these two."

"Go ahead," I said generously. "Who d'you fancy? Or you want both?"

"No, you finish your thing with Rajashri," Raju said.

He started moving to Parvati who was moaning with Rajashri's tongue-fucking of her cunt and was on the verge of an orgasm anyway, her hands mauling her big brown tits, her face glowing with pleasure. As they came up she pulled away from Rajashri and went to the two men, kissing Hari hard, writhing her body lustily against his, then turning to Raju. She groaned loudly and began sucking Raju, turning on her back and opening her legs for the Hari who spent some time sucking her big brown breasts before executing a perfect muff-dive. I got excited watching them and began fucking Rajashri harder.

"In her ass, you said?" I asked Raju.

"Yup. Slow and deep. Use some lube. Or butter."

Yeah, right, like I'm Marlon Brando and this is the Last Tango, I thought to myself. I remembered we had some Vaseline in the drawer of the bedside table and that was just a stretch of an arm away. I got it, not stopping in my movements in and out of Rajashri's cunt. I uncapped the jar and pulled slowly out of her.

"Come on, bitch, I'm going to fuck your ass now," I said to her.

Despite what they said, I expected her to resist. Instead, she moaned in excitement and bent more steeply forward with her shoulders on the bed, lifting her buttocks up and spreading them for me, showing me her dainty puckered flesh of asshole and, reaching between her legs, curled a finger up into her cunt.

"Take me!" she gasped. "Please! Do it!"

I salved my prick, then around her asshole and into it with my finger and then pressed my cock-head to her ass. She whimpered but her ass yielded at once. I'd not done this often but remembered it being incredible. I squeezed my cock-head into her ass and she gasped, her head jerking up, her face twisting and her fingers clawed at the sheets. I cried out as her ass convulsed on my prick and went in deeper and deeper and then began fucking her ass slowly and deeply. It was incredibly hot and tight and my cock glided smoothly in and out of her ass.

Next to us, Hari and Raju had begun fucking Parvati. She was on her back with her hips at the edge of the bed and Raju was between her legs, gripping her hips and pumping away hard while Hari knelt over her face and pushed his cock down into her mouth.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Rajashri moaned, her body writhing and rocking to and fro on the bed. "Oh god yes! Oh yes!"

"Like it?" Hari asked me over his shoulder.

"Oh fuck yes!" I gasped. "She's incredible! Her ass is fantastic!"

Raju laughed. "Yeah. So's your wife's, boss. You should see that, you really should. Right up her ass. They're doing it now. And then they're going to do it in her ass and in her cunt and in her mouth. Three in one. Bet you've never seen her do that!"

I stared at him dumbfounded. I'd seen Madhu being sodomized before and knew she enjoyed it. But with three guys! Together! This was an incredible dream come true. I forgot where I was, what I was doing. All I knew is that I had to be there, where she was.

I stumbled out of the room, not caring about the girl I left behind, barely hearing the taunting cackle of laughter that followed me out. I hurried down the stairs to the hall.

They'd moved indoors. The four local guys and Madhu. I fell to my knees, awed and feverish, my heart pounding. This was just unbelievable. I hadn't planned on this. I wasn't even sure I had wanted this, so much, for so long, for her to be taken and used like this. And now there was no way I could stop it. And I knew I didn't even want to. I only wanted to watch and watch and watch and I didn't want to stop watching. I could see that, though she was tiring, my wife was still in the throes of ecstasy and enjoying being pleasured beyond my wildest imagination, or her.

So I watched it through. Madhu was still blindfolded and the guys were laughing and taunting her as she lurched around blindly. Visions and snapshots:

A guy on his back on the low glass-topped coffee table in the living area and Madhu straddling the table, standing and then bending deep forward, her hair cascading over his belly and sucking his big cock, taking it deep in her mouth.

Madhu on her back on the dining table, her legs forked wide, her body jerking and arching, her swollen breasts bouncing, a guy standing between her legs, holding them wide and high, slamming his hips back and forth, rocking his cock in and out of her cunt.

Madhu with another one of the locals, her back to him, slowly lowering herself onto his long, thick cock crying out, her face twisting and her hips rising and falling, rising and falling along the length of his cock-shaft, moving a good five or six inches. And then leaning back and turning her face to him and letting him put his tongue deep into her mouth and slam his hips up and down under her.

And oh yes, the sodomising of my wife. Oh yes. How can I forget that? They all did it, all the four of them, one by one. One guy from behind, bending her forward and easing himself into her, and her shrill cry echoing above their cheers. And the next guy doing the same but with her on her back, bending her legs up high and her face contorting as his dark cock tunnelled deeper and deeper into her ass, till his balls were pressed to her cunt-lips. And the last two, one taking her on her side, lying behind her, the other lying under her and making her sit her ass on it. All of them fucked her in the ass. All of them.

Even in pairs. Two together. Wasn't that what I wanted, after all? Somehow, I wasn't so sure anymore. But she was. That was certain.

I saw her upright on her feet, laughing brightly, coiling her dark hair above her head and then arching quickly forward over the armrest of the sofa to take into her mouth the upright cock of the guy who lay on his back on it, his arms folded under his head, his knees over the armrest, grinning up at her as her hair cascaded over his hard, flat belly. And another local, laughing, coming up behind her and her spreading her legs for him and his cock running swiftly into her cunt and her muffled moans and gasps as he began fucking her rapidly, holding her hips and rocking his own to and fro, back and forth, to and fro, slapping his thighs at her buttocks, making her body rock under his, her breasts bouncing and the guy under her squeezing and fondling them and both of them calling out obscenely to her.

Several minutes, an eternity, later, the guy behind began fucking her ass, sliding out of her cunt and gently pressing his cock to her ass. I saw her tense fractionally, then yield with a shuddering moan and he was through, going deeper and deeper into her ass. She groaned loudly, her head flung back, one hand gripping the backrest of the sofa, the other scrabbling behind her at his hips and at her buttocks, and then the guy on the sofa put his hand on her hand and pushed it down to his groin again. The guy behind her began sodomizing slowly and heavily and deeply and thoroughly, groaning in pleasure, moving his hips slowly to and fro, sending his cock drilling deep into her ass.

They paused after another eternity -- but only to swap places. The guy in her ass moved out, grinning and beating his meat. She moved up onto the sofa and now knelt on the seat, her face over the backrest. The guy who'd buggered her now stood in front of her face. The other guy got behind her. And they did it all over again. In her cunt and mouth first -- her mouth filled with the cock that had just been in her ass -- and then in her cunt and ass.

And then one of them pulled her over his lap and made her sit on his cock and then began slamming his hips up and down and jerking her body hard up and down on his cock. I heard her crying out and saw her body tossing wildly, her breasts bouncing furiously, her hair flying and her cries loud and high and shrieks of the purest pleasure. That's when he slowed and beckoned to two of the others. One came up, grinning, winked at me and, twisting his fingers in her hair, turned her face into his crotch and my wife moaned and began sucking him deeply.

Meanwhile the other slipped behind her and I saw her stiffen as he pressed his cock-head to her anus and then saw her head snap up and her mouth tear open and the room filled with her long, loud shriek of pain and pleasure as he entered her from behind, his cock separated from the other guy's by just a little bit of her flesh; and that one wasn't letting go either and pulled her mouth to his cock again.

They broke apart and the guys changed positions and they did it to her all over again, just like that, in all three orifices and now one guy was on his back and she moved over his lap, her back to him and slowly, gingerly, sank her ass on his cock, shuddering, moaning, wincing. Very slowly, her buttocks writhing and squirming on his lap, she leaned back, her hands behind her. He reached up and squeezed her turgid breasts and I watched as my wife turned her face over her shoulder and let our servant kiss her. He began moving gently under her and she groaned softly.

Moaning, Madhu obeyed like a sex slave. She cracked her legs further apart. The local youth who'd just fucked her now moved between her legs and bent over her. She turned and kissed him and I saw him press his cock to her cunt-lips. She tensed for a moment, then yielded, and he was through, running his cock slowly and deeply into her flesh, skewering her with his cock, her long neck arching stiffly, her mouth tearing open in a long, shuddering cry. And a third guy was there right away, his big cock sawing the air in front of her open mouth. His hand fell to her blindfolded face and twisted her head to one side and she groaned and took his cock, fresh from its recent invasion of her ass, deep into her mouth.

I watched and watched and watched the four bodies, rocking together, going on and on, till she gave in, finally and called their names and where they were fucking her, and the guys groaned in mock despair but finished anyway, one coming in her butt, another in her cunt and the third flooding her mouth.

She'd saved the best for last, and she called the last guy's name even before he got to her and tore off her blindfold and blinked and her eyes were hazy and glassy with lust and increasing exhaustion.

"Take me," she said, her words slurring. "Yes, come on, please, fuck me!"

Oh god, that guy was good. A huge guy, with big slabs of muscle on his chest and belly and thick bulging biceps and broad forearms and thighs like tree trunks, intensely handsome and with an enormous cock. With a cock that size he ought to have been the first one to go, she could hardly have mistaken him for any of the others but I knew she'd kept him for the last.

She sucked him for what seemed like ever, slowly finger-fucking herself kneeling before him and then he pushed her away and made her turn around and got behind her and started fucking her from behind and it was really hard. He went in quickly and she moaned and then he began moving, rocking his hips back and forth, slapping his thighs at her buttocks, making her cry out and call out with pleasure. Her breasts bounced and shook. She turned her face over her shoulder and he bent forward, squeezing her tits and kissed her deep, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He rose and now he was moving faster, like a madman and her cries were really high sharp broken. He bellowed and gripped her hips and slammed into her hard, jerking her body backwards onto his cock viciously. Again. Again. Again. Jamming his crotch to her butt. Each lunge made her scream. Again and again and again. Then he rose up in a squat over her hips, knees deeply bent and went wild, bent over her, his finger steepled in her back, then under her body, then bent even further and on the floor and his hips were plummeting and rocketing up and down and her body was thrashing wildly under his.

Watching them, the other three began cheering and whistling and calling, clapping loudly, saying _come on! Fuck her! Fuck the bitch hard, man! Go! Go! Go! Fuck the whore_! Beneath him she was gasping and moaning and crying out, saying _Fuck me! Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh god yes! Fuck me!_

I saw her rearing up then falling forward and her hands flailing in a frenzy at the sofa armrest before her and I saw her screaming as she orgasmed and then seconds later the guy flung his head back and cried out and pulled out of her and dragged her trembling body to her knees and pushed his cock into her mouth and then he came and came and came, his hot white sticky cum spurting into her face and down her throat and settling all over her breasts and face, his seed mingling with the others'.

Madhu moaned softly and turned slowly onto her back on the floor. A slow, lascivious smile creased her features. She ran her fingers dreamily through the gobs of gunk spattered over her body. It was all over -- between her legs, between her breasts, on her breasts, her face, her belly, her thighs, her buttocks, everywhere. She licked a fingertip sexily.

"Mm, god, that was some good fucking, boys!" she giggled. "My cunt's really sore! And so's my ass! You guys really know how to fuck! I just loved your big cocks!"

The men laughed. One of them jerked his thumb towards me. "Your wimp's here, bitch. He's been watching."

"Hope he learned something!" another cackled.

"Doubt it. He doesn't have the equipment! Maybe we should have just creamed in his face!"

They laughed and Madhu smiled and I felt a rush of excitement.

"Come here, you," she said beckoning to me. "You know what to do!"

I did indeed. And I did it. It was the first time I'd done it in front of a bull before and it felt very, very sexy. I went to her and began cleaning her with my tongue, slowly lapping all the accumulated gunk and jizz of the other men off her body. The men were silent for a moment and then I heard them chuckling and then jeering and taunting me but I didn't care. It tasted wonderful and it was even better off Madhu's sweet, smooth, sexy body. In no time at all I had her whimpering softly, writhing in pleasure as I worked my way around her body from head to toe, reserving her cunt for the last. I rimmed her ass, sweeping up the gunk there and then finally moved to her cunt. It was flooded with their jizz and it took a while for me to get it all and, by then, she was in deep rut again, groaning and whimpering in pleasure.

She pushed me away and got to her feet and beckoned to her new lovers.

"Come on guys. I'll fix you something to eat," she said and, naked, led them to the kitchen. "There's beers in the fridge," I heard her say.

Suddenly I felt lost and very, very lonely.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Once Eaten Twice Hungry

Hema couldn't hold the drops of tears that rolled down her silken cheeks. Manish, her husband was fast asleep after a prolonged business trip to the north. It wasn't easy combating his eyes when she had opened the door for him on his return. Her heart almost broke in shame when he gave her the usual gentle hug moments after he entered the house. He was in no mood for further romance after the tedious train journey. He didn't wait for his favorite lemon tea as he quietly resigned to the bed and began letting out gentle snores within minutes.

Hema always emptied his baggage whenever he returned from his tours. He normally brought a hell lot of clothes to be washed. He was notorious for his utter laziness in general and hence his dirty habit of stuffing his suitcase wasn't ever surprising. However, this time around he had a few things apart from the usual rubbish. There was the nice imported perfume, a pair of glowing bangles, a nice blouse piece and a rich Benares saree with thick borders of crafty handwork. Her conscience began giggling at her after seeing the wonderful gifts her husband had brought for her.

'Does he really deserve to be cheated?' Hema asked herself in absolute disgust. Mani's last tour had changed the transformation of the family quite drastically. Mani had gone on a fortnightly tour to the northern states for promoting the prototype of his hard water processing unit. Hema had got used to his long absence in these 22 years of her marriage and often found lot of time to relax by sleeping most of the time. It wasn't any different this time around till last week when the unexpected happened.

It was a Sunday. Hema was through with her kitchen work and had decided to have a nap before the evening schedule. She was drowned in deep sleep when suddenly she woke up in shock feeling someone breathing hot so close to her face. She froze as her eyes opened. It was Manoj, her 22 year old son whose face was just an inch away from her, with his body pressing hard against her.

"Manoj," Hema muttered in disbelief. Manoj smiled at her and leaned further to plant his lips firmly on hers. Within seconds Hema could comprehend what her son was up to as her hands got in between their chests to push him aside. Manoj did sway a bit before felling on her left side off balanced. Hema sat up and another chill went through her to realize that her nightie buttons have all been undone.

"I have gone mad after seeing your breasts," Manoj spoke shamelessly pinning his eyes on her. "You have a pair of sensational breasts with not even the hint of any sag."

"Shut up," Hema yelled at him. "Mind your language. I am your mother."

"I am lucky," Manoj pounced on her and cupped her breasts with passion.

"This is incest," Hema spoke after pushing away his hands in reflex action. "How did you get such wicked thoughts?"

"I read all of stories," Manoj replied with a smile while his eyes kept probing her nightie exploring her cleavage. "Most of the stories are similar to ours. Fathers keep touring all the time and desperate wives look for sex from their sons."

"Bullshit," Hema snarled at him. "Get out of this room. I am not desperate anyway."

"But I am," Manoj quipped and pulled off his T-shirt. For a moment Hema couldn't help having a look at his broad chest and strong shoulders. She had always felt proud of her handsome son who always looked in good shape although the long hours he spent in the gym made him look a couple of years older than he actually was. This wasn't the ideal occasion for any mother to be proud of her son as his intensions were ulterior to say the least.

"Why don't you fulfill my curiosity?" Manoj whispered as if he was pleading. "I have had hundreds of wet dreams about you. You are sexier than most of the young girls I know. You are my angel and I want to make love to you at least once."

Hema couldn't believe whatever she was hearing. She felt as though her son was pouring a stream of melt iron into his ears as he went about disclosing his secret desires unashamed.

"You can be rest assured," Manoj continued while his eyes kept wandering over his mother's body. "Nobody can know what we do. I know you can't get pregnant either. Let us make the most out of Dad's tour."

"Stop it," Hema screamed at her son. "Stop for God's sake!"

For the first time she could see a ray of fear flashing in Manoj's eyes. 'What did I do to trigger such ugly thoughts in my son's mind?' Hema wondered. While her eyes were spitting aversion, her mind was diving deep into sadness thinking about what would happen to Manoj's future after letting filthy thoughts intrude in his mind so early in his life.

"Ok," Manoj looked like retreating from her. She could see clouds of disappointment looming large on his young face. He inched back from the bed and soon stood on the floor with a sorry look on his face. He sighed before walking towards the door without looking back to see his mother. Just as Hema thought that he would be making his way out, he stopped and turned around to look at her with moist eyes.

"Will you let me do something without touching you?" Manoj asked hesitantly.

Hema was now convinced that her son wasn't completely out of the dirty influence that had conquered him. Her body shook in disgust

"Let me sit and masturbate," Manoj pleaded trying to bring a shade of innocence in his voice. "I will just watch you while I fantasize about you."

Hema's eyes closed instantly hearing what Manoj had just said. His words felt like a hot stream of melt iron speeding inside her ears. Her eyes opened again to spit flames of anger on her horny son while her face went red in fury.

"Just get out of here!" Hema uttered the words with utter contempt. Manoj stood silent for a while before dragging himself out of the room thoroughly dejected. Hema realized that she had no sympathy or compassion for her son after he dared to attempt for the forbidden pleasure. She knew that the aborted sleep could well be the beginning of a crisis in the making between her and her son.

She trembled recollecting the erotic descriptions of Manoj. She had always felt elated hearing compliments from people around her about her looks. At 44 years, she had managed to look pretty although she was less than normal height. She had lost quite a lot of hair of late which somewhat rendered the typical look of a woman in her forties. Her sharp features weren't really the talk of the town although it still made men sigh as they went past her. With reasonably long nipples standing atop a coin sized cherry red areola; she still kept her husband interested in her more often than not. Last but not the least; she had round and firm ass cheeks which had quite a following whenever she ventured out. 'Am I still so sexy to arouse my own son?' She asked herself before alighting from the bed and moving towards the sitting room. It was an odd feeling crossing Manoj's room after whatever transpired between them earlier but she halted for a moment right in front of the door. She could hear strange noises emanating from inside and her heart pumped fast guessing that her son might be very well fantasizing about her. She knew that it wouldn't be difficult to have a peep into her son's room through the ventilator from the staircase. She began walking like a cat on the stair case and made it to the ventilator.

She had guessed alright. Manoj was sitting on the wooden chair with his pant pulled down well below his knees. His eyes were closed and the tip of his tongue could be seen held between his lower and upper teeth. His left hand was holding his long shaft while he used his right palm to caress the tip of his dick passionately. He began motioning his left hand up and down in a gentle speed and as his face swayed either side. Hema's eyes somehow froze on his long meat which stood like a rocket ready to be launched into the space.

She was seeing what normally a mother could never witness in her life; a horny young son trying to please himself after his manifestation of an unreasonable lust had been refused outright. He could be playing with his mother's breasts; teasing her nipples; licking her pussy and perhaps even more. Hema kept watching him without letting her eye lids come in the way and she could feel a thread of sympathy winding around her. Her eyes never wavered from her son and in fact she was beginning to enjoy watching the youngster. His strong shoulders and biceps could tempt any woman. He had dark tender hair spreading all over his chest. She knew that it wouldn't be easy coping up with her son's immense strength if and when his fantasy was ever fulfilled. She suddenly felt a tension building up inside her bra with her nipples hardening like rock. Her breasts bulged inside the captivity making her fear that the hooks could explode anytime. Her hands went downwards to rest in between her legs that were spreading wider. She was loosing.

She took a few leaps down the stairs reaching to Manoj's room. She tapped the door lock gently brushing aside her momentary hesitation. She wanted the door open at once and it certainly did. It took a while for Manoj to open the door and understandably so. His face was full of surprise to see his mother standing outside.

"I thought of helping you," Hema smiled at her son who was looking immensely perplexed.

Manoj went speechless for a moment. His excitement became evident in his eyes after hearing what she said. Hema moved in, closed the door and pulled off her nightie in a flash. Manoj's eyes widened to see his angel standing nude to the hilt in front of him. His dick enlarged instantly and he wasted no time in taking off his pants.

"This should be the first and the last," Hema sounded firm. "You will leave me alone after it is over."

Manoj sprung on her to give her a tight hug. His dick pressed hard against her sexy triangle. She had to close her eyes unable to bear the feel of her son's dick teasing against her womanhood.

Manoj went behind her pushing his body against her back. His dick was hitting beneath her ass cheeks while his eager hands reached through her armpits towards her breasts. His hands shivered as they began caressing her well shaped breasts.

"They feel like cushion," Manoj whispered into her ears. His lips pressed just beneath her ears sending a teasing sensation all over her nerves. His tongue lashed at the back of her neck a few times while his hands stopped trembling and gripped her breasts harder. Hema hissed as her son's palm brushed against her erect nipples. Manoj kissed her on either side of her shoulders before pushing her forward suggesting that they should go to the bed. Hema was pushed down onto the bed. Her eyes stayed wide open seeing how hard and long his dick had become. Manoj kept browsing all over her body moistening his lips with his tongue. He soon descended on her and let his lips wander all over her body in passion. Hema hummed feeling his lips brushing her soft skin on her throat, neck and shoulders. She knew that her son could be a hesitant starter and he could soon be pouncing on her breasts like a starving animal. There weren't any surprises as Manoj eventually landed on her breasts, fondling and squeezing them. He looked up to see the erotic reaction of his mother every time he tried biting her breasts gently.

"I can't believe this," Manoj murmured holding each one of her breasts in his hands. Hema's humming turned into moaning soon as the eager boy went about exploring all over her body. He buried his face on her stomach, kissing her sexy navel. As his face inched further downwards, Hema held his head as if to stop him.

"You may find that odd to do," Hema cautioned with a smile.

"I don't mind," Manoj replied without lifting his head. "After all there is not going to be another time."

He began moving down towards her pussy. Hema swirled feeling her son's nose brushing against her dense hair. Manoj kept kissing all over the hair blindly before finally his lips landed on her pussy lips. Hema almost sat up. Manoj looked up at her for once before letting his tongue lash around her pussy lips. His eyes kept looking up watching his mother swivel and shudder. His dick was growing like a demon. Hema kept squealing as her loving son let his mouth do some dirty dancing on her pussy. She reached out for his hands and pulled them up until they rested on her breasts again. Manoj soon began relishing the feminine odor of his mother's pussy while his hands were crushing her breasts harder. His tongue ventured inside her pussy, stroking its way by licking the soft tissues. Within seconds, Hema let out a gasp while her juices began flowing through his tongue inside his mouth. Manoj thought for a while before deciding to gulp the fluid.

"Get on top and fuck me," Hema instructed her son.

Manoj was atop her body within a flash. Hema raised her knees, holding her legs apart enough to let her son inside. Manoj's heart pumped faster in thrill seeing his mother exposing her pussy to him. He held his shaft and began searching for her hole beneath the dense bush cover. Eventually Hema had to use her experience in guiding his dick inside her soggy pussy. Manoj felt like screaming 'Eureka' immediately after feeling his dick inside his mother.

"You finally got what you wished," Hema whispered. "Do it now."

Hema looked up at her son whose face was bright with eagerness while moving against her body. It wasn't a really pleasant experience to watch her son with incredible lust getting on top of her body. Hema felt it extremely odd to believe that her first tryst with adultery should be with her own son. While the youngster kept pressing hard against her attempting to let his dick make its way inside her pussy, she thought about her husband for a second. There was still a feel of thrill to be on the bed with another man although it was difficult to come to terms with.

Manoj wasn't thinking about anything. His eyes kept drinking his naked mother while his hands strayed all over her flesh. The intensity of his lust was written all over his face and the expression on his face meant that he had begun enjoying his mother without any fuss about their relationships. He never seemed like gauging what was going through his mother's mind as he kept playing with her body all the time. However, he had succeeded in involving his mother into the act with his continuous foreplay. Minutes later, Hema began feeling like a woman subjected to a classic seduction shredding away any disturbing thoughts. Manoj had managed to wake up the sleeping devil inside his mother as the lady started enjoying her first adventure outside marriage.

It didn't take much time for them to get into a nice momentum. The noise of their naked flesh slapped against each other became louder as moments ticked. Manoj was beginning to be more animated with the motion of his dick driving back and forth. Hema smiled listening to the familiar sound of a hard dick rigging her wet pussy while she squealed gently. She even suspected that Manoj might have had sex before seeing the ruthless way with which he kept pounding her pussy. His dick seemed to be capable of going on and on as it plundered the soft cavity of her pussy. His face was getting rigid as he began picking up the speed and went about ramming his dick deeper and harder into her.

'Yes' Hema kept murmuring, absolutely enjoying herself. She was letting out loud sexy moans as Manoj had managed to gather maximum momentum. Hema had wrapped her legs around her son's waist enabling a steady rigging from his hard dick. Her moans turned into screams as Manoj's dick mercilessly ripped her pussy apart getting deeper and hitting her womb. Manoj was just another man captivated by lust as he kept fucking his mother with absolute disregard. Hema kept staring at the roof and swung her head either sides unable to cope up with the tremendous energy of her young son. Manoj seemed like struggling a bit as he groaned long every now and then but his dick was not relenting anyway. The room was engulfed with noises of their thighs clasping with each other and the atmosphere was magical. Hema was nearing her climax.

Manoj's eyeballs rolled all over as he felt the volcano which was about to erupt. He was getting more excited about the prospects of exploding into his mother's wet cunt as he kept driving his dick harder and faster as he could. Hema had given it up as she screamed dangerously. At one magic second, his dick felt like cracking and released consecutive loads of cum inside her. Amazingly, he went on pumping until his dick had let out the very last drop of the serum inside his mother's pussy. Loud and long gasps followed after the simultaneous climax as they lay hugging each other's wet bodies.

Understandably, it was Manoj who felt like having conquered the heaven as it was evident from his broad smile. It wasn't quite the same with Hema as she struggled to come to terms with the mixed feelings after having given herself to satisfy her son's curiosity. But, according to her the ordeal was over once she had consented to her son's proposal. She was convinced that it would never be repeated. She somehow believed that she could easily forget whatever transpired between her and her son and that she could resume being a typical wife to her husband from then onwards. She never had any clue about the sense of guilt that would take over as the exhausted woman began sleeping in her son's hug.

Manish woke up well after noon and was in a hurry to go out into the city to meet some business associate. Hema wished she had the guts to disclose her husband that she betrayed him when he was absent. She wasn't sure how he would react to know her adventures with their son. She decided to buy some time before revealing the new relationship between her and Manoj. She only hoped that Manoj would never try getting close to her again as they had agreed before their intercourse.

"Hey mom," Manoj came sprinting down the stairs and hugged her. "Dad has gone out again?"

"Yes..But...," She couldn't complete her sentence as her lips were devoured by Manoj with typical youthful eagerness. Her brief determination crashed like a glass pot and she could hear the noise in her heart.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

ADORABLE WOMAN : PART I

1st June, 2004

Today is a very significant day for me. It's my mother's birthday and for the first time, I can't greet her. Every year on this day, I call her early in the morning (Indian time) wherever I am. But today, I can't. I lost her last year.

Throughout the day I kept on thinking about her. She is the most important woman in my life. I loved her and adored her the most. She was my mentor & friend. Memories of my teenage & early youth kept on coming back.

1965 – 1966

Ma was an exceptional woman in every sense. Academically she was just a science graduate. Family & social constraints did not allow her to pursue higher studies. She got married at the age of 18 and I was born a year later (1947). A year after I was born, she resumed her studies and got a first class bachelor's degree with Mathematics major, but couldn't study further. But her intellectual ability made up for the lack of higher education. She had an extremely analytical mind combined with a strong literary flair. Despite all constraints in the family life she remained a voracious reader.

She wrote a lot on all kinds of subjects, physics to philosophy. But those were never published. She also wrote stories & poems. As she took a limited interest in publishing, only about a dozen of stories got published. The appreciation from readers was overwhelming, but that didn't enthuse her enough to publish more. She wrote only for her own pleasure and most of her writing remained confined in her diaries and notebooks. I was the only one who read all her writings.

She taught me literature as also mathematics and science subjects through out my school days. When I was in the senior class, many of my classmates became her students. Even when I was in college, she helped me when I was stuck with any difficult problem.

Her intellectual prowess gave her a great clarity of thought. She was never bogged down by orthodox ideas and encouraged everybody around her to look at things rationally and with an open mind. She carried herself with a lot of poise and elan and her personality made her stand out. She was a highly admired person among friends & relatives. As her son, I was the biggest beneficiary of her intellectual excellence and unorthodox thoughts. I remember my days of adolescence and associated problems, when ma was the one who acted both as my friend & guardian.

She always encouraged me not to do anything stealthily or behind her back. But at a growing age, no way it was possible to tell her everything I did. But she made things change. She almost proved it to me that anything that I did secretly she would come to know. She could always make an intelligent guess of my secret or naughty plans and caught me red handed or made me confess. I will narrate one incident as an example.

In those days, adult movies were very rare in India. Of course, those were very mundane compared to the adult movies we see today not only in western countries but even in India. When we had passed out from school a so called very hot Hollywood film was released in India. A couple of my friends & I were desperate to see the movie. Though it was rated 'A', we were permitted to see the movie, as we were already 18. But some of us wouldn't be allowed from home to see an adult movie. While we made plans to see the movie, we didn't tell folks at home.

The opportunity came by the way of a half day holiday being declared in the college. We came to know about the holiday the day before and made our plans. When I was getting ready in the morning, ma suddenly said she would expect me to come home early, as the college would be over at meal break. I was most disappointed but had to come back home early.

As I came back home, ma smilingly welcomed me and said she & I were going to a movie. When I asked her the name of the movie, I was pleasantly surprised to hear it was the same adult movie I missed. She kissed me on my cheeks and said she always knew that I was dying to see the movie but didn't like the idea that I go to the movie with my friends and keep it a secret from her. So, she did a bit of spying on me and spoilt my plans. At the same time, she thought as an adult I was fully entitled to see the movie and she would honour my adult hood by accompanying me to the movie. This most pleasant surprise increased my admiration from her. I now realised I shouldn't have presumed my ma wouldn't allow me to see the movie since she had, ever since I turned 18, acknowledged my adulthood.

As I sat beside her in the movie hall, I was terribly embarrassed to see frequent kissing scenes. (Openly showing kissing was something unthinkable in India those days.). At the first scene with a sensual & long kiss I lowered my eyes in embarrassment and she said in a low voice, "There is nothing to feel shy. This is perfectly normal between a grown up man & woman."

This put me at ease and I enjoyed the movie a lot. Towards the end, there was some amount of nudity. The heroine was in a tub having bath. Though she was fully covered under soap bubbles, sides of her breasts could be seen from time to time. She also raised her leg up once in a while. At the last stage, as she got up from the tub with her back turned towards the camera, her butts were seen for a split second. During the scene, ma held my hand and said, "Don't feel shy, enjoy the scene."

After the movie was over ma said, "I hope you don't have a hard on. If you do, we shall wait till everybody leaves."

This didn't embarrass me as she had, on an earlier occasion, put me totally at ease about my hard on.

One day as I woke up in the morning, I saw ma beside my bed. While I was happy to be greeted by her smiling face, I realised that I had a raging hard on. I was as such very displeased as my cock became large as I grew in age. Hard on was another source of embarrassment. That morning I felt damn awkward with the hard on and didn't know where to hide myself.

But she acted like an angel and said, "You shouldn't be embarrassed by your hard on. It's perfectly normal for a young man like you. It's too prominent now in the morning, probably because your bladder is full after a whole night's sleep."

Saying this, she lightly stroked my bulge with her finger and I felt totally thankful to her.

She asked me, "Do you regularly jerk off your stored energy? Or, you suffer wet dreams."

As I said I jerk off, she said, "That's much better. A man enjoys masturbation but wet dream gives him no pleasure."

She was totally open with me and didn't let me suffer any feeling of guilt or shame during my growing age. This built my confidence a lot and my personality developed nicely. I also did very well academically with her help & guidance.

My sex urge was pretty high and she was fully aware of it. On a number of occasions, she brought my secret desires in the open and handled the situation nicely to put me at total ease.

My curiosity & lust for women's naked body was extremely high. I laid hands on some pornographic magazines with the help of my friends. I kept those under my bed and often jerked off as I watched the pictures of naked sexy women. One day, after return from school, I discovered that those magazines were missing. After a while ma called me and I was shocked to see those in ma's hand.

I was expecting a big scolding from her. But she had a pleasant smile on her face and said, "Do you really like these pictures?"

Though I was very embarrassed, my fear was gone. I lowered my eyes and nodded.

She pulled me close to her and made me sit facing her. Holding my face in her hands she made me look at her eyes and said, "My child, it's very natural at your age to be crazy for watching nude pictures. But let me tell you, these women are far from real natural women. These are creations of dirty mind and should be shunned. Best of painters and photographers have created millions of paintings & photographs with nude women. As a man of good taste you should be looking at those. I will help you in locating such paintings & photographs."

Next day, I gave those magazines away to my friends.

When I attained eighteen years she fully accepted me as an adult male and recognised my physical needs. Today, when I am badly missing her, many of those incidents are flooding my mind.

Celebrating adulthood (June – July 1965)

I must tell you how she celebrated my eighteenth birthday.

Ma's ancestral home was in a village, which she & I visited every summer. In those days, the villages in India were in a pretty uncivilised state. Electricity had just reached and a few privileged houses, including our house, had electric lamps but no fans. There was no sewer line nor regular water supply. So, the toilets were pretty primitive and located away from our house. There was one bathroom with a cement tank, which was filled by servants with water brought in tin cans from the nearby river. So, only older men & women had the privilege of bathing there.

Everybody else had to use a pond, which was just behind the house and was exclusive for the family members. The pond had a nicely built ghat at one side. There were a series of very wide steps made of stones going down well below the water level and there was a wide cemented area around. The ghat was used for bathing. The pond was protected from public eyes by trees & fences all along the edge. Women also took their bath in the pond and there was a separate area for them at the far end of the ghat. Tall fencing made of cane & bamboo strips enclosed the area.

In that house, only my grandma lived permanently. One summer when my mom & I visited there were other visitors too. Two ladies, who were our distant relations and ma's childhood friends, also visited for a couple of weeks. I called them mashi and mamima. Both of them had one daughter each. Those two girls were much younger and they were not very close to me. As a result I was a bit lonely.

Company of the three older women, who spent a lazy time throughout the day, was always available to me and I spent a lot of time with them.

Ma gave me a very special treat on my eighteenth birthday. Every morning, ma brought a hot cup of tea to me room. As I woke up in the morning, I finished brushing my teeth & shaving and lied lazily in the bed, waiting for ma to bring the tea. On my birthday, I was pleased to see my ma entering my room nicely dressed in a pink sari looking very fresh. She had a lovely bunch of red flowers in her hand. She gave me the flowers and said, "Welcome to adulthood". She closed the door, sat down on my bed and lowering her body over mine hugged me lovingly. I was enamoured at the soft touch of her body on my naked chest and her wonderful aroma.

As I was going to kiss her cheeks she stopped me and said, "Today you will get a special kiss from me, not from a mother to son but from a woman to a man."

Saying this, she held my face in her hands, lovingly looked at my eyes and placed her lips on mine. It's hard to describe in words the sensation of being kissed on the lips for the first time, that too by my own mom. It was so loving and at the same time so sensual. I loved the pressure of her wet & soft lips on my lips and slowly parted my lips. She moved her tongue into my mouth and I responded very eagerly. As our tongues played in unison, I felt her soft breasts pressing on my naked chest. As I firmly embraced her, she virtually melted in my arms. As the kiss continued, I felt that my manhood stood erect and touched ma's thighs. I wondered if I should move my crotch away, but something prevented me doing so. Since we were revelling in the sensual touch of each other's body, I felt that ma was enjoying the hardness of my manhood.

As the kiss ended, ma stood up and said, "I know you will have many occasions to be kissed by women. But I wanted to be the first woman to kiss you and I waited for this day."

I said, "Nothing could have been a better birthday gift."

She gave me a nicely wrapped packet and waited for me to open it. Inside there were a few books and a small painting. The books were world renowned novels, which were well known for their erotic content and included D H Lawrence's 'Lady Chatterlie's lover'. The painting was a sketch of a nude woman. Seeing the gifts I realised ma opened to me the gate to adult literature and art.

As she left, I continued in bed waiting for tea. In a few minutes, mashi & mamima entered with gifts in their hands and sang 'happy birthday'. Their dress showed they just left the bed after waking up from sleep. Both of them had no blouse or bra and their saris were not tidily worn.

As I looked at them with awe, mamima said, "Since we were coming to greet an adult male, we thought you would love to see us like this."

She now gave me a tight hug and I enjoyed the touch of her boobs on my chest, with no barrier other than the thin material of the sari. Mashi also gave me a hug. Both of them kissed me on my lips. The kisses were brief but quite sensual.

Mamima noticed my big hard on and gave an amused look. "Don't you think today we should see him in his birthday suit?" mamima asked mashi with a grin.

As mashi gave no encouraging answer she said, "The day has just begun and we have to find some time to celebrate with him in his birthday suit."

As they left, I wondered what to expect and hoped the celebration turns out to be something exciting.

The three women usually had their bath together in the pond in the enclosed area, which was out of bounds for men. That day mashi, as she was leaving for her bath, told me I was being invited to join the women for bath inside the enclosure. Hearing this, my heart skipped a bit and as I proceeded towards the pond with bated breath.

As I entered the enclosure, I found all three women in partial nudity. Mashi & mami had taken off their blouse, bra and petticoat and had nothing but their sari on. Ma was in her petticoat & bra. One of the maids, a dark & big built woman, was also there. She was also in her sari only that too lifted above her knees. (The village maids, in those days, never wore any blouse, not to speak of petticoat,) The maid was washing clothes and the women were seated on the steps. All three of them greeted me in and I sat down on the steps.

I think now I should give a description of how each of them looked.

My ma was oldest of them. She was 5' 6" and was quite fair. Her boobs were large 36C (I checked her bra size). Her waist wasn't very trim and she had a bit of an outward curve in her belly. He belly button was very deep and looked very nice. Her hips were quite wide and her butts were heavy. Her thighs were heavy but were nice in shape. She had an overall softness in her body, which I loved. Later, I learnt this was called middle age softness.

Mashi was much fairer than ma and couple of inches shorter. Her boobs were bigger (may be 36D), and looked very soft with the right amount of sag for a ripe look. Her figure was thinner than ma's and quite soft. Her butts were heavy and very nice in shape. Her boobs & butts looked awfully sexy against her trim waist.

Mamima was a very sexy woman. She was dark and had a very shapely figure. Her boobs were 34C and had almost no sag. Her nipples were so thick & long that they were easily visible under the sari. She had a very narrow waist and beautifully curved heavy butts. Her exquisite curvaceous body showed a perfect hour glass shape.

All three of them had hair in the armpit as in those days razors or hair removers were not common at all. Ma & mashi had hair in the legs also. Mamima had no hair in her legs. Little what I could see through their wet saris, both mashi and mamima had pubic hair too. Mashi's dark patch between her thighs, partly visible under her wet sari showed she had abundance of pubic hair.

Ma was scrubbing her feet with a cloth & and soap. Her petticoat was lifted up to her calves and I saw light curly hair on her legs. After scrubbing her legs & feet ma walked down into the water and went deeper & deeper till only her face was outside water. After a while, she took off her bra and threw it on the steps. As light was not sufficient due to the tall fencing, I could only see a fair mass under water, but couldn't see her boobs. She threw her petticoat on the steps and I felt an excitement to realise that she was now completely naked under water. The maid picked up her bra & petticoat and started washing them.

The maid had by now finished washing clothes and ma asked her to soap her. I was expectantly waiting for ma to come out of water. The maid, who was much taller and heavier than ma, stood behind ma as she sat down on a step under water bringing out her naked body outside water, waist upward. I was most disappointed that ma's naked body was completely covered by the maid's huge figure. As she soaped ma's back I could only see the bare back of the maid. All that I could see was hint of ma's fair back. Though I couldn't see any thing, I could sense that the maid after doing her back was soaping ma's front. From the movement of the maid's hands it was clear that she was soaping ma's belly and even the breasts.

After a while the maid asked ma if she should do her butts. ("Didi ektu uthe danrao, tomar pachhay saban makhiye dei.") This made ma stood up with her naked body out of water, knee upwards. I was hopeful of seeing at least ma's naked butts. But that was not to be. The maid was so tall that even while sitting her bulk completely guarded ma's naked body, waist downwards. She soaped ma's butts & legs and possibly even her crotch, but ma's lower part was completely out of sight. I could only see ma's naked back with a hint of the boobs' bulges from the side. The maid surely knew how to cover the nudity of her mistress!

After soaping was over, ma went down into the water and her naked body completely disappeared under water. Standing in neck deep water ma dipped her head several times. Each time she dipped she raised her hands up and I was enamoured to see curly hair in her fair armpit. She had a couple of creases in her armpits that looked very nice. I could also see a bit of her cleavage. This is the first time, possibly due to the earlier disappointment, I felt a strong urge to see her gorgeous naked body. Now ma started swimming and went out in the open water through a small opening in the far side of the fencing. As she went out of the fencing, there was lot more light and though at a distance, I could see the back of her full naked body under water. I was unable to believe my eyes that I could see the naked butts of my own dear mom.

At this stage, I wondered how ma could swim naked in the open pond. Then I realised swimming naked in that pond was quite ok as there was no male in the house except me. The other side of the pond was so well guarded by trees and fences, no outsider could see the pond.

As ma disappeared out of sight, mamima started demanding that I should now be in my birthday suit. She was possibly restrained so long in ma's presence. Even mashi was smiling naughtily indicating her support to the idea. The maid by now fully undressed and jumped into the water, but not before I had a full view of her large ebony coloured naked body. She had a raw sexiness in her well built body, with large but nicely shaped boobs, butts & thighs and a lovely pubic bush. Mamima and mashi were both neck deep in water. As I could see their discarded clothes on the steps, I was sure that they were both stark naked. They surely shed their clothes when I was concentrating on ma.

As I wondered whether to undress or not, even the maid said that she was waiting to see me in my birthday dress. ("Amioto khokake jonmer somoyer poshake dekhar jonyo etokshon opeksha korchhi.") Hearing this, I realised no way I could avoid undressing. I was having some kind of thrill at this and wondered if by undressing I could provoke mamima & mashi to display their naked bodies, which were hidden under water.

This thought prompted me further and I took off my vest and shorts exposing my bulge covered only by my underwear.
Overcoming my uneasiness, I pulled down my underwear and my erect cock sprang into open. As the women suddenly stopped chatting and there was a hushed silence, I realised that my strong erection had shocked them. I now felt like hiding my erection and jumped into the water. Unable to guess what would come next I was feeling uneasy and started swimming.

As I went out in the open water, I swam fast and within a short while noticed ma. She was not far away and was gliding slowly in water. My urge for watching her nudity came back and I swam fast to get close to her. Maintaining a little distance from her, I watched her. I could now clearly see her fully naked body from the back. Her fair & shapely butts looked amazing. As she moved her legs, there was a rhythmic movement in her thighs & butts and I was captivated at the sight.

As I was engrossed at ma's magnificent beauty, she turned back towards me. I was totally scared that she found out my stealthy attempt to see her nudity. But she was cool as she came close to me. Now she was by my side and if I turned my head, I could easily see her naked front. But I didn't have the courage to look at her. We slowly swam back in total silence.

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Payel and Riya - Pt: 1

Payal is tall, about 5' 7", slender and light-boned, so that her 57 pounds are not skinny. She wears her slight deep brown hair short and curly, and dresses for business in tailored pant suits, with just a touch of color in her accessories. Although she appears to be in her early thirties, she will celebrate her forty-first birthday this coming December.

Her body is soft and curvy. Her waist is small, accenting the firm roundness of her hips, the small mound of her belly. She has been known to freeze and boil uncooperative subordinates with her grey-green eyes.

Normally she separates her business and private life very strictly, but then she discovered -- Riya. At 26, Riya had worked her way "up the corporate ladder" to a minor management position, entirely on her own ability. Payal discovered her record, and promoted her to Assistant to the CEO.

She is an untiring worker, a top business analyst. She produces the most thorough reports of anyone Payal has worked with. Riya is of average height, but with outstanding looks. Her long blonde straight hair frames her thin pixie face, a contrast to her large deep blue eyes. She dresses less severely than Payal, going in for earth-colored skirts with pastel blouses. She loves sexy shoes, and wears them well on her small, well-formed feet.

She has large, well-proportioned breasts, which carry well on her larger-boned frame. Though she is self-conscious about it, they jiggle delightfully when she walks. Her legs are firm and solid, but not at all heavy, and men at the office enjoy a peek at her nylon-clad "stems" as she climbs the stairs. Her hips and ass blossom forth from her waist in an eye-pleasing way, and she has an unconscious wiggle, accented by her high heels, that has drawn whistles in the parking lot.

Her quick, bright smile is matched by an equally quick frown, and her youthful face already shows signs of "worry lines." She is subject to stomach cramps and, somehow, this awakens a protective urge in Payal, who finds herself unaccountably attracted to the younger one.

For her own part, Riya thinks the world of Payal. She wonders at how Payal always seems to know the right thing to say, the right moves to make in business, and secretly wishes that she were the older sister that she never had.

Two months ago, Payal invited Riya to a restaurant for dinner after work. The two women had a few drinks, and began to lose the edge of their employer-employee relationship, began to become friends. They have been out to dinner together several times since. After their last dinner and a few drinks, Payal suggested they go to her apartment, where the drinks would be as good, and they could be more comfortable.
Riya agreed, and a short cab ride later, they arrived, and were greeted by the doorman.

"Hullo, Ma'am, Fine ev'nin." he said, as he pressed the elevator button.

"Hello, Kesav."

The two women entered the elevator, and shortly were in Payal's large, but not ostentatious, apartment. Riya looked around at the comfortable, modern furniture, and said, "I love your place."

"Thank you. Give me your jacket. Like to look around?"

"Yes."

Riya was relieved of her suit jacket, revealing a sheer pink blouse that only slightly veiled her well-filled bra.

"Well, go ahead," Payal invited her as she put away Riya's jacket and her own. "Make yourself at home. What will you drink?" "Um, seven and seven."

Payal crossed the room to a small bar, tuned the stereo to soft music, and began making drinks while Riya looked around. The older woman brought up two glasses as the blonde peeked through the open bedroom door.

"Here y'are. Cheers."

"Um. Good. Oh, what a big, beautiful bed. Your apartment is wonderful, Payal."

"Thanks. I like it. Come sit on the couch with me and relax. You seem nervous. Can't you forget I'm the boss?
We're friends."

"Sure, Payal." Riya was not willing to tell Payal that her nearness was the real reason for her nervousness.

"Tell me some more about yourself, Riya. Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"No. My parents died in a car crash when I was 12, and my aunt and uncle raised me. They had two boys younger than I." "That must have been difficult."

"Actually, no. They treated me like their own. There was never any "me against them," or anything. They even saved my parents' modest holdings and sent me to business college. You know, though, I always wanted to have a sister. How about you, Payal? Do you have a sister?"

"I have three brothers, one older. I always thought a sister would be fun, too. Someone to talk girl-talk to.

"We were a strict religious family, and there wasn't much talk about the things I wanted to know - mainly about boys, then. My brothers weren't much help, they wanted to 'protect' me."

The younger woman drained her glass.

"Another?"

"Uh, yes, thanks."

The brunette got up and walked to the bar.

"Payal?"

"Yes?"

"Let's be sisters."

"What a wonderful idea! We could 'adopt' each other."

"And we could share secrets, and all the things we wanted to talk about as kids."

"We should celebrate. Say, I'll open some champagne!"

They giggled over pulling the cork, Payal holding the bottle between her legs, and Riya stroking the neck of the bottle.

"What a big one you have, and what an odd color!" Riya laughed. Secretly, she was fighting an urge to touch Payal, finding the brunette unaccountably attractive. "What's going on with me?" she thought.
Eventually, the bottle was opened and the bubbly was poured. They clinked glasses, smiled at each other, and toasted their new "sisterhood".

"But no favors at work," Riya said after a moment. "I wanna make it on my own." The drinks had loosened her tongue a bit.

"Why, of course not. Not even for a real sister. You should know me better."

They drank in silence for a while.

To herself Riya thought, "I was never attracted to another woman before. Should I tell her?"

"I wish I were as beautiful as you," the blonde whispered, as the brunette refilled the glasses.

"What? Silly, you're a very beautiful woman. The men at the office think so, too. I've watched them look at you. Erik likes to watch you getting things from the bottom drawer of the file cabinet."

"He watches your bottom, too," Riya giggled.

"He's good looking, isn't he?"

"Umm. When he walks by and gives me that smile I kinda melt. He's got great buns, doesn't he?" Riya was loosening up, the champagne and the sudden close friendship making her feel very comfortable.

"Oh, yes. I almost forget what I'm doing sometimes, watching his tight little cheeks."
They sipped some more. A warm, cozy feeling was creeping up Riya's insides. Her secret attraction to Payal, and the talk about Erik, to whom she was also attracted, was taking a toll.

"You ever wonder what he'd be like? I mean, er, in bed," she blurted.

"Yes, but not enough to do anything about it... yet." They laughed.
They sipped a while in silence.

"Do you have a man in your life now, Riya?"
She has had several men, but has found them generally too rash and insensitive, and hadn't formed any lasting attachments. Besides, though she would like a warm, nurturing relationship and fulfilling sex, she would rather not give up her career, as she feels she must if she were to marry. She is convinced that living with someone would present the same problems as marriage.

"No, not right now. You?"

"Nobody special. The last guy I went with, I thought he was special. He was one of the few who didn't mind my being 'Ms. President' and who - well, he was exciting, but... no good."

Payal is very selective about those she allows to participate in her private "rites", and is fiercely loyal to her men - until they prove themselves "unworthy" of her, when she drops them, often on their heads. She is willing to try anything once to see if she likes it--and she often does.

"Payal? Is it wrong for a woman to be, er, ah, attracted to another woman?"

"Wrong? No, of course not."

"Would that make her a lesbian?"

"No, not unless she preferred women to men all the time." Payal replied, "Why?"

"Oh, er, nothing. Excuse me. All this champagne, I need the bathroom." She got up, went down the hallway and closed the door. The inner warmth was very strong, and after relieving her bladder, the touch of the paper sent a thrill up her belly.

"No," she thought, "not here." But the demanding warmth called her, and she wet a fingertip in her mouth and touched her love button. Meanwhile, Payal sipped more champagne and wondered about Riya's question - and wondered at her own attraction to the voluptuous blonde. She got up, walked to the bar, and found some pretzels. She poured them out into a bowl, carried them back to the sofa, and nibbled at them.
Riya's touchings had only increased the heat, her juices flowing, her now-swollen nether lips hungry for contact. She spread her thighs a little wider, her love bud growing in its pink nest. Her fingers played in the patch of gently curled hair which barely covered her full woman's lips. She pressed her thumbs together above her sparsely covered mound and pushed downward. Her bud stood out straighter, her delicate inner lips opening. She moved her thumbs up and down, and her hot little nubbin moved up and down in its caressing nest.

Desire filled her, like a hollow in her loins. She rocked her hips forward, sliding to the front edge of the seat. She kicked the silky pantyhose and soft, white cotton panties off her legs and spread her knees yet further. Her thigh muscles tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed. Her flexing fingers milked at her hot delta of flesh, drawing waves of heat from her insides. She inserted a finger, then two, and worked them in and out, trying to satisfy her agonizing need. Then she began to walk the fingers around inside herself. She began to mew softly. Her other hand joined the first, rubbing at the frilly inner lips, teasing the bud which sent such intense chills and warm pulses through her belly.
"She's been gone a long while," Payal mused, finishing her glass. "I wonder if she's all right." She chuckled aloud. "She's had a lot to drink, I hope she didn't pass out in there."

Riya's hands were working a dance on her soft wet flesh, her moans becoming audible. She flung her knees wide, pressing a third finger into play. She pulled at her inner softness, her other hand gripping the top of her pussy, twisting and sliding against her erect button. Shocking heat speared through her. Her ass bounced on the toilet rim.

"I better see if she's okay." Payal got up and walked to the closed bathroom door, and listened a moment. She heard a soft moan from within.

"Riya?"

No answer.

Riya's mouth was open in a grimace, her head tossing from side to side, her three fingers buried to the second knuckle, her left hand massaging a breast.

Now Payal really was worried. She hesitated a moment, then opened the door.

"Oh! Excuse... Oh." Embarrased at having barged in, but fascinated by the scene she was witnessing, Payal stood a moment in the doorway. Her face flushing crimson, Riya returned to sensibility, and began to cover herself.

"Oh, sweet little sister, please, please, don't stop. Wouldn't you like to finish what you started."
Riya's hands didn't want to leave their work, and after a moment resumed their rubbing. Payal watched entranced, her own fires warming. She softly entered the room, and sat on the edge of the tub next to Riya.

"Oh yes. Oh, is that good? Mmm." Her hand went to Riya's face, pushing back a strand of hair.
Riya had both hands back on her mound, one working the puffy lips back and forth, the other once more plunged in, wriggling at the hot flesh of the front wall of her canal.

The older woman leaned forward a bit, until her lips just brushed those of her newly-adopted sister. Her tongue darted out, teasing Riya's soft, red, also darting tongue.

Payal found the buttons up the back of Riya's sheer blouse, and undid them while they kissed, then pulled the blouse gently from the blonde's shoulders as she broke away. Her hands went to the front clasp of Riya's sheer bra and undid it quickly. The older woman's fingers gently drew the straps from the blonde's shoulders and pulled the bra from the treasures it had held. Riya's full breasts were capped with pink silver-dollar-sized areolas, surrounding little berries that had puckered up hard with her excitement. Payal's hands went to the twin globes and stroked them, rolling the nipples gently between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Look how your nipples pucker. I can't resist tasting them." She bent and darted her tongue over them.
Riya's hips began to buck, her moaning grew louder.

The brunette leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the hard tip of Riya's nipple, while her right hand joined Riya's own. At first exploring, then massaging Riya's erect love bud. She pressed and pulled at the swollen clitoris, intently watching the emotions on Riya's face.

"Unn!... Ohh!... OOOOH!"

"Come, little sister. Oh, yes, come for me. You look so lovely!" Riya reached the heights. She tottered a moment, delightfully pausing at the brink of the precipice, then plunged headlong. Lightnings went off in her body, her muscles jerked and spasmed, her round ass bumped on the seat. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open. The tight muscles forced her and Payal's fingers half out of her body.

"OOOOOOOOHHH."
Skillfully playing the rhythm of Riya's spasms, Payal carefully massaged the clit, extending the awesome throes of Riya's pleasure.

Slowly, Riya's aftershocks eased, and she eased into a warm, fuzzy glow. Payal was enthralled, watching the younger woman. Her own love channel had heated, her ice-blue panties were drenched. "Kiss me again," Riya murmered.

Eagerly, Payal did, and found a warm, wet, tongue licking the corners of her mouth. The blonde's hands went out to Payal's body. Suddenly, she broke away. "Payal, I'm scared and I'm embarassed. I... I've never... er, ..."
The brunette replied, "Neither have I, sweet little sister. I've never even considered it before. Relax. We're sisters, remember?" This was not true, since Payal had pleasured and been pleasured by a number of her close female friends over the years. She said it to reassure Riya that what they were doing was special between them.

"You always seem to know things," Riya remarked, nodding.
"Come on, let's not stay in here."

Arunima Roy Chowdhury

Teenage Dream Cums True

"Never ever, in your whole life?" Danielle asked, looking incredulous at her husband. "Not even when you were a teenager?"

Jason laughed and sat down his drink. They always met for drinks after work on Friday afternoon, at their favorite bar. A 'date night' of sorts, and after throwing back a few, shaking off the work week, and loosening up, they usually got into lively discussions.

"Never," Jason said. "Amazing, isn't it? We've been married three years and you still don't know everything about me. I bet there's things I don't know about you, too."

Danielle sat back in her chair, looking perplexed. A beautiful woman, sexy even in her business attire, she'd let her long, silky, strawberry blond hair down and taken off her jacket so her perfect, perky breasts were pushing at her white blouse. Her knee-length conservative skirt didn't hide how long her legs were. Jason often wondered how he'd managed to land such a beautiful, intelligent, funny woman. He feared some morning he'd wake up to discover it was all a wet dream.

Danielle shook her head. "Didn't you have a car when you were a teenager?"

"Yes," Jason said. "I never used it for that, though."

"So you never went parking or anything?"

"Honey." He leaned forward. "My parents were never home. I could sneak girls into the house. We had my bed to do it in."

Danielle smiled. She could picture her husband sneaking girls into his parent's house. The thought made her a little jealous, but only because she wished they'd known each other as teenagers so she could have snuck in too. He was a handsome man, suave and well put-together, with green eyes and a square jaw, and a sly, knowing way of smirking at her that instantly got her panties wet. He was tall and broad shouldered and his visits to the gym showed. She loved their 'date night,' seeing him in his suit, with his tie off and shirt unbuttoned. Sexy, on top of being her best friend--it was all a girl could ask for.

"So you've never got it on in the backseat of a car," she said. "That's interesting."

"I take it you have?" He arched an eyebrow.

"None of my boyfriends in high school had parents that worked all the time. The most romantic thing I got was a blanket in a field."

"We could always go over to my parent's house and I could sneak you into my old room."

Danielle laughed.

As Jason ordered another round of drinks, he saw a familiar, devious twinkle in her eye. The wheels were turning in her head, and he looked forward to whatever surprise she whipped up for him.

Saturdays were spent catching up on chores around the house. Now that spring had come, those chores included yard work. This particular Saturday wasn't too hot, but sunny, not a rain cloud in sight, so Jason mowed the yard and trimmed the hedges. Danielle did some cleaning in the house and then left to run errands.

As he tackled the weed growth alongside the house, he heard a car rumbling up the driveway. He turned off his weed whacker and propped it against the house.

The car that greeted him in the driveway wasn't their sensible, compact economy car, but a big, ancient four door 57 Chevy Bel Air. The car, painted robin's egg blue, wasn't in the best condition. There was a lot of rust on the frame and the chrome was dull. The engine didn't sound great either, and the exhaust was loud. As he crossed the yard, he saw Danielle sitting behind the wheel. He bent down next to the open passenger side window and looked in.

"What's this?" he asked, shouting over the noise.

She shut off the car and smiled at him, her arm draped over the big blue steering wheel. Jason took in her outfit--a low-cut halter top and a short, gauzy white skirt. She didn't usually dress so sexy to grab groceries.

"It's Daddy's new car," she said. "I stopped by to say hi and he let me take it out."

Danielle's father bought and restored classic cars, his 'retirement hobby' as he called it. Some he resold, a few he kept.

"Guess he hasn't started working on this one yet, huh?" Jason ran his hand over the window frame.

"The interior is nice, though." Danielle smoothed her fingers over the front leather bench seat. The seat was blue like the rest of the car, with tan stripes. The leather still looked good, but it needed patched in a few places.

"I'm surprised he let you take it out," Jason said, sticking his head further inside to look around. "I guess it can't get too much more roughed up, can it?"

"I begged him. I gave him the pouty look. You wanna go for a ride?"

Jason drew back through the window and eyed her. He had on a white tank top, stained with sweat, his strong, thickly-muscled arms on display. Danielle wanted to lick him. She hadn't missed him eyeing up her outfit, either.

"Yeah, sure," he said. "Let me just throw on a t-shirt and lock up the house."

Danielle waited in the car, nearly wiggling with anticipation. She'd told her dad she'd be back in an hour, after explaining she wanted to show the car to Jason. Time was ticking.

Jason returned to the car, now in a white t-shirt, his tight jeans riding low. She could still smell the sweat on him as he slid into the car; her favorite scent, all manly and raw. She slipped her sunglasses on and smiled to herself as she started the car back up.

She drove the country roads around their house, the warm spring air rushing in the windows. The car rode surprisingly smooth despite the noise it made. The seats were deep and comfortable, too.

Jason was distracted by Danielle's hair being tugged by the wind, her skirt fluttering over her sleek, tanned thighs. He reached over and fiddled with the huge dials on the old-fashioned radio.

"This work?" he asked.

Danielle shook her head, pushing her hair back from her face. "Daddy doesn't have it hooked up yet."

After about ten minutes, Danielle took them down a familiar road. She slowed the car and turned into the driveway of a big house with a wrap-around porch and a huge yard.

Jason looked over at her. "Why are we at my cousin's house? They're out of town right now, remember? They went on vacation to Florida."

"I know." She pulled the car into a parking area beneath a big oak tree, shielded from the road. "So no one will know we're here. And we won't get hassled by the cops, since were sitting in a private driveway."

He chuckled as she killed the engine. "Is that so? I should have seen this coming."

She slipped her sunglasses off and ran her fingers through her hair, un-mussing it. She tossed her sunglasses on the dashboard and slunk across the seat toward him, like a cat.

"Yes," she said. "You should have seen it coming."

She crawled onto his lap and straddled him. There was plenty of room, even in the front seat, and the ceiling was high enough she only had to bend her neck a little. Jason couldn't help but wonder if she'd seen the car at her father's place days ago and already had it sized up for sexcapades. He kissed her, and she squeaked into his mouth as he gathered her ass in his hands, all of it, squeezing it tight, nearly lifting her off his lap.

He broke the kiss and asked, "Since when do you dress like this to go to the store?"

She wiggled against him. "I didn't go to the store."

He slipped his hand up under her skirt and found nothing but smooth, bare skin. "Shameless." He tugged up the bottom of her halter top. "Take this off, let me look at you."

His command made her tingle. She'd never been overly submissive in bed, but she still loved when he told her what to do. She gripped the bottom of her top and peeled it off over her head. She had to wear a bra, unfortunately, because her breasts were too big not to. She reached behind her back to undo it. She popped the clasps and slipped the straps off, his gaze on her the whole time. She whipped the bra off with one movement and her breasts popped out proud and firm in front of her. Her nipples were tight and hard, aching for his fingers, or his mouth.

She tossed her bra into the driver's seat then gripped the front of his t-shirt. "You too. It's only fair."

"Of course. You know me, I like to be fair."

He reached down and pulled his shirt up. She sat back so he could work it off.

She nearly drooled at the sight his broad, tight chest. He threw his t-shirt onto the seat with her bra. She didn't have long to stare, as he pulled her against him, and she gasped at the sensation of hot, silken skin against skin, her favorite feeling. He caressed his hand down the curve of her back and cupped one of her breasts with the other.

"We should get in the backseat," she said. "That's how it's done."

"You're the expert." He lowered his mouth to her nipple and gave it a firm suck, then popped his mouth off. "We're really gonna do this in my cousin's driveway?"

"He'll never know."

She wiggled off his lap and climbed over the backseat. On the way, her skirt rode up, giving him a view of her sumptuously round, delicious bare ass, and even a flash of her smooth pussy peeking out between her thighs. She fell into the backseat, giggling. Jason was quick to follow, much more horny now than worried about where they were.

"Your dad will kill us if he finds out," Jason said, as he shimmied over the seat.

"We'll make sure we clean up after."

She stretched her long legs out on the seat, barefoot as she'd left her sandals on the floorboard up front. He took in the sight of her breasts, her smooth, flat stomach, and the little slip of gauzy white fabric around her waist, barely hiding what was underneath. She looked so sensual, so sexy, bathed in the afternoon light. Her hair spread out around her head like shimmering, copper-gold silk.

He moved down her body, hands on the seat on either side of her slim waist. He pushed her skirt up over her hips and immediately buried his head between her thighs. He breathed in the warm, musky scent of her pussy, and then plunged his tongue into her. She was already wet.

"Jason!" She jerked her hips.

She reached down to grip his hair. He worked his tongue inside her, fucking her with it, and then on her clit, firmly but not too rough, the way she liked. His facial hair tickled her thighs and she locked them around his head, then relaxed, remembering he needed to breathe. She whimpered, her inner muscles clenching.

He pushed two fingers into her, filling up that ache, at least a little. He fucked her deep with his fingers, his tongue drawing slow circles on her clit. She wiggled against the seat, the leather making her back sweaty. He brought his other hand up to play with her breasts, squeezing and plucking her nipples.

"You're so good at that," she said. "See, I told you it was fun in a car." She caressed her foot down his back. He was sweaty too.

She could have let him do that all day, let him make her come over and over again with his mouth--but unfortunately, she had to get the car back soon and she wanted something else even more.

"Stop," she said, pushing gently at his head. "Baby, you gotta stop."

He stopped, and lifted his head. His chin was wet with her juices. "You okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes. I just--I'm not allowed to keep the car all day. And I want you naked and on top of me right now."

He chuckled, a deep, throaty sound that seemed to vibrate across her soaked pussy and made her shiver. He got up on his knees, kneeling between her spread legs. She lay there, sprawled and burning with arousal, the warm air caressing her slick thighs, watching as he undid his jeans and worked them down over his hips. He wore a pair of black boxer briefs that hugged his hips like a second skin. He pushed his jeans down to his knees and she admired his thick, powerful thighs. Then he pushed his underwear down and his big, fat cock popped out, hard and ready for her

She sat up and reached for his hips. She knew if she didn't hurry up she'd get an angry phone call from her dad, but she couldn't resist.

"May I?" she asked.

He reached down and stroked her hair back from her face. "Thought you wanted me naked and on top of you?"

"I do, but I need a little taste first." She gave him her pouty face. No man could resist it, for any reason.

She wrapped her long, slender fingers around the base of his cock and squeezed him. He loved her touch. She held his cock steady as she sunk her lips over it. Her mouth was velvety and hot and made him groan.

She put her other hand on his hip and went to work, bobbing her head. He gathered up her hair and held it back from her face, watching her. He loved being in her mouth, stretching her jaws, nudging at the back of her throat. He felt her swallow, breathe in, and take him even deeper, until she gagged. She recovered and resumed sliding her mouth back and forth, stroking what she couldn't get in, her fist tight around him.

He gripped the back of the seat so as not to topple over, and closed his eyes, enjoying it.

She sucked him for a few minutes and then slid her mouth off. He opened his eyes. She worked her jaw, looking up at him.

"We better do this," she said. "Much as I'd like to keep going."

"Good idea. Because if you keep that up, I'll need some time to recover. And I still won't get to have sex in a car."

She sat back on her hands, looking pleased with herself. His cock was aching, literally pulsing in his hand as he gave it a few strokes, his shaft slick with her spit. He could have jerked off all over her fabulous tits just then, but he really wanted to be inside her.

"Come and get it," she said, and laid back, her skirt bunched around her waist, her glistening pink slit inviting him.

He struggled out of his jeans and underwear, squirming around, and kicked them onto the floor. The car was big, but he still had to contort himself. Maybe he hadn't done this before because he rightly assumed it couldn't possibly be comfortable.

He crawled on top of her and gave her a deep kiss. She tasted herself on his lips, on his tongue. The touch of his cock against her stomach made her ache with want, the wet tip brushing below her belly button. She gazed up at him, holding his eyes as she reached down and slipped her fingers around it, and guided the fat head against her sopping pussy.

"If I'd known fucking in a car got you this hot, I would have done it ages ago," Jason said.

"Feels like we're doing something naughty, doesn't it?"

"Well, it is your dad's car, so--yeah, actually."

Without further preamble he slid into her, smooth and fast—penetrating her easily as wet as she was, his cock stretching her, filling her thick and hard. She gasped and shifted her hips, and then moaned as he seated himself all the way up inside her, deep as he could go.

"Jason." She gripped his arms, her nails flexing against the tight muscles of his biceps. She squeezed her pussy around him, feeling every thick inch inside of her.

He captured her lips again, before pulling back and beginning to thrust. He moved slowly the first few times, letting her adjust, then he began the hard, fast pounding she so desperately needed.

Her pussy was amazing, even better than her mouth, scorching hot and slick and tight. He hooked his arms under her knees, pushing them back until her pretty bare feet were above her shoulders. She clung to him as he slammed into her, wailing in her pleasure, his moans and growls mixing with her beautiful noise. He really hoped no one was around, as all the windows were rolled down. She was always loud in bed and he loved it.

"That what you wanted?" he asked her.

"Yes!" She flung her head back, arching beneath him. "Fuck me baby, fuck me harder."

He gave her everything he had, their flesh slapping together, his cock filling her over and over. They were rocking the car, making it squeak on the tires. He pulled one of his arms from beneath her knee and started squeezing her bouncing breasts.

"Feel like a teenager again, honey?" he purred at her.

The question went unanswered in the intensity of the moment, the force of his fucking making her delirious. She was getting close, and so was he, she could feel it in the erratic rhythm of his hips, in the tightening of his stomach.

"Danielle." He tangled his hand in her hair, the other still holding her knee back. "Oh, goddamn."

The pressure built inside her. His cock was hitting just the right spot, sending a sensation like little electric shocks directly to her clit. Her pleasure reached a sharp peak and she began to clench around him. She shrieked as the tension broke, shuddering waves rolling over her body.

"Jason!"

He fucked her through it, making her come even harder. He only lasted another moment though, before she saw the unmistakable signs of him going over the edge. She loved to watch him come.

"Fuck!" He buried his face in the seat next to her head, his cock jerking and throbbing inside her. Wet heat filled her and she pushed her hips up, moaning as her still-clenching pussy milked it out of him. They were both gasping and trembling, pressed slick and hot against each other.

She sunk against the seat, buzzing, shuddering, alive. He sagged against her. She squeezed around him and sighed at the feel of his twitching length still so deep inside her. He groaned, close to her ear.

"You okay, baby?" she asked.

He slid out of her and slumped to the side. They were soaked with sweat. The leather seats were slick. Everything smelled like sex. They were definitely going to have to air the interior out.

"I'm wonderful," Jason slurred. "Oh, God." He rubbed his hand over his face.

Danielle let her leg down as he slid his arm from beneath it, then stretched it out and draped it over the front seat. She reached down and played with her sloppy, dripping pussy a little, loving how it felt to be overflowing with his release. She felt deliciously used.

"Our parents are gonna wonder where we are," she teased. "You should take me home before we get caught."

He smiled down at her. "I'm gonna take you home, all right. And do more dirty things to you in our bed. Maybe on the couch. And the kitchen counter..."

"We better get this car back to my dad first." She kissed him. "After we clean it up. We made a mess." She giggled.

"I'm sure the teenagers who've come before us would be proud."

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel