• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Drug story english

dodoo99

Chapter 1

Rahul open his credit card account in his laptop. He was browsing the Citicard credit card section - in the unbilled transaction showed Rs. 30,760/-

Rahul opened a calculator in the laptop and started typing “ Home emi – 46000 plus Home expenses – Rs. 20000 plus, interest – Rs. 10,000 Credit card – Rs. 30,670/- minus my salary 50000 minus Kajal's salary 43000”

There was a deficit of Rs, 13,000 or more. Rahul was thinking how to pay the emis and run the house, he has promised his wife for a vacation which was due as well. He closed the laptop and saw his wife come out of the bathroom wearing only a bathrobe.

Guys this will be my new thread....

Reactions: PARADOX

dodoo99

Chapter 1 continued

Rahul was a chemistry professor in a big reputed college in Delhi. He did two PHDs. He was a bright student since childhood. He was from a poor family in Bihar and had to work very hard for everything in his life. His wife kajal was his student at College that he started his career. He felled for her the moment he saw her. Kajal initially saw him as a professor but later started showing much interest in him. Kajal had a few boyfriends before Rahul but Kajal was the first to him.

Kajal was from a upper middle class family. When Kajal and Rahul decided to get married – Kajal’s Parents did not agree. Kajal had to elope to get married. It was only after 3 years that when Kajals and Rahul’s first born son happened that Kajal’s Parents talked with her daughter. It was a tough period for Kajal moving out from a upper middle class family to a poor guy Rahul. But she loved him and she knew She would not get some one as good as Rahul. Unfortunately for Kajal her brother was an asshole and did not give a pieve of the property of the parents. Rahul did not ask as he hated Kajal’s Brother.

Rahul and Kajal were opposites who were perfectly matched by Luck. Rahul was shy, genius, introvert. He only loved kajal and hardly showed any attention to any other girl. Kajal was a tease on the other hand. Kajal was a beauty and she knows how to use it. She loved getting attraction like any other girl.

Because of only earning person in the family Rahul. Kajal had to get a job as well. And she did in the same college as she studied. She did not have the PHDs but had the looks and she bagged a job. Present day she was earning Rs. 40 k plus and was happy doing so. Along with a number of presents that her admirers would give her. She looked like a MILF and she was one.

Rahuls and Kajal’s son was in Matriculation and was living with his grandparents. His examination was about to get over and then he would be in 11th class.

Rahul bought a house four years back. Although he did have a savings he had to borrow some money from a local jewellery shop owner Pandit ji. He had to pay aroung 7 to 8 lakhs to him. Pandit was a lecher always ogling to ladies. More about him a little later.

Kajal was a huge spender of money and Rahul loved her so had to spend them. Rahul was looking for alternatives to earn money. It was then he got introduced with Manohar. Manohar was his ex student who failed almost in all the subjects. Manohar’s parents were rich, hardly had time for him and was one of the reason for Manohar downfall as a guy. Rahul pitied this guy. Manohar was drug addict and Rahul knew that. Rahul wanted some money and got an idea. He prepared a few grams of drug HPC and gave to Manohar. He asked Manohar if he knew any distributor and it needs to be safe if he finds one. Manohar had found a drug distributor Gunni who was willing to buy the drug and distibute them.

Rahul just talked to Manohar , who was going to meet him in the party then the couple were intended to going and was preparing the expenses of the total family. Just then he saw his wife come out of the bathroom wearing only a bathrobe. The sight of his wife only in the towel excited him traces of water on the wet skin of his wife only increased the excitement. Rahul pushed the laptop aside and went near his wife who just opened the wardrobe.

Rahul hugged his wife from behind and planted a kiss on the neck.

“Such a hot wife I have” he thought.

“what are doing?” asked kajal

“Hugging you”

Kajal loved the attention that her husband would give her. She knew what next her husband would do. She did not want to have sex and get late to the party. The night was all there for the sex part.

“No No No select me a nice dress”

“Come on baby” Rahul did not like his wife not interested in having sex with him

Rahul selected a bra. Rahul saw the bra it was a lacy and a hot one with a cup. It was the bra gifted by Pandit.

Now about Pandit. Pandit was from a rich family. People knew him as a self made man. He was from the family of goldsmiths. He built his own jewellery shop and was a brand in Delhi. Pandit had a powerful friend Narsimhan. Both were very close.

Both were lechers and slept with multiple women. They shared women among themselves. Narsimhan and Pandit controlled the Drug distribution of the Noida area of Delhi. Narsimhan introduced Pandit to the Drug business they get material from the source that they had less idea. They paid the money and then Narsimhan and Pandit had a list of Pubs and Drug distributors.

Each shipment came whenever the Pandit and Narsimhan desired. They had a contact in Dubai one single number. They would ask for the shipment of drugs. The Dubai person Muraad would give them the location for getting the shipment. Once pandit and Narsimhan gets the shipment they would distribute them to the dealers and then gain profits. It had huge profits and that is why Pandit and Narsimhan were fukcing rich.

Narsimhan dealth with the police. Most of the police were bribed by Narsimhan. They thought it was the matter of gold and Diamond smuggling but hardly had any clear idea about the drugs business of Narismhan and Pandit.

Now about the link between kajal and Pandit. Rahul knew Pandit thorugh his college department HOD. He needed money for his apartmetn and Pandit was the person who gives money on interest to other persons. Rahul got the money from Pandit. It was one of the days when Rahul went to pay the interest to Pandit. Pandit was a busy man he did not stay in his office (jewellery shop) much. At that day Pandit was in the shop. Pandit then saw this beauty Kajal in a hot salwar kameez. Perfect boobs and perfect ass.

“How can this loser get such a hot wife was the question? Which pandit did not have answers”

Pandit made sure to get kajal shop that day. From that day onwards the repair, polishing of all the Kajal’s jewellery were done by pandit. Pandit observed the problem with Kajal was her husband. She was always with him and was difficult to manipulate. Kajal was a hard nut to crack but her friend Reshma was not. Reshma and Kajal were friends. Kajal introduced Reshma to Pandit. Reshma like Kajal used her charms on men. But the problem was Reshma had more leisure time than Kajal. Reshma husband was working in Dubai. One day Reshma invited Pandit for dinner and Pandit drugged Reshma.

What next? Reshma was on bed with Pandit. Pandit took the pics and video of him fucking her. The pics and Videos looked like Reshma was enjoying her time with Pandit. Pandit blackmailed her and made her his slut.

One day

Kajal was in the jewellery shop of Pandit picking up her polished jewellery. Pandit stopped her

“This is for you”

“What is this?”

“Small gift. I have personally selected. Open this once you go home. I will be waiting for you in tomorrows party”

Kajal went home and opened the gift as said by pandit ji. It was a bra and G string panty. Kajal was embarassed, humiliated and excited at the boldness of Pandit.

Present day

As Rahul selected the bra of Pandit. Kajal was like

“This bra must have touched by the Pandit. It was wear this it will be like him touching me” thought Kajal.

Thinking all this made Kajal horny and wet.

“No not this this is for special occasion. Select something else”

“What special occasion” As Rahul was speaking he got a call.

Rahul decided to get ready for the party. He went inside the bedroom and saw his wife still struggling to find the correct dress. He went inside the bathroom to get a quick shower.

When he came out of the shower he saw his wife in saree looking stunning like below

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximumx11

dodoo99

Chapter Two Drugs for Sale

Rahul and Kajal went to the party. All the men’s eyes were on Kajal on the big navel she left exposed. Pandit was trying to find the navel hole of the girl. Rahul and Kajal met the hosts and mingled in the crowd. Rahul got a call from Manohar.

Manohar Called Rahul earlier when he was at home and Rahul asked him to come to the party where he would give the sample of drug. When Rahul received the call from Manohar he left the party to give the delivery to Manohar.

As Rahul left the party Pandit approached Kajal.

“Hello Kajal ji kaise hain app (How are you?)” pandit asked smiling lecherously

“Fine” Kajal returned the smile

“How did you like my gift”

Kajal looked around to see anyone was hearing there conversations. There was no body looking at them.

“How dare you give me a gift like that”

“How dare me? I dare you like my gift and presently you are wearing them”

“No I am not”

“Then why come to this party my beauty”

Pandit came a little closer to Kajal and she got all tensed up. Pandit wife called pandit from a distance and Pandit walked towards his wife.

“Whats going on between you too” Reshma asked.

Kajal saw Reshma approaching her “Bastard that pandit. I think I have to teach him a lesson”

Kajal then narrated her how Pandit approached her and how rude he was. The ladies were joined by few more ladies. After some time Kajal and Reshma were alone again.

“Where is Rahul?” asked Reshma

“I do not know he said he will go to the parking and come back. He left something in his car”

“Damn all men are looking at you”

“Well they are looking at two hot ladies here. Where did you get your blouse stitched.”

Reshma gave the tailor address to Kajal.

“Kajal the tailor is an old man. Whenever you go make sure Rahul is availaable at home. After the old man gropes you. You need a man ready at house.”

“You bitch” Said kajal and both the ladies started laughing.

Rahul gave the drugs to Manohar. Manohar told Rahul that he will give the drugs to the drug Dealer Gunni. Once Gunni sells the drugs he will get his share and give us our share. Manohar took the drugs and left to Gunni’s place.

Rahul entered the party and saw his wife chatting and laughing with Reshma. He excused his wife from Reshma and left the party to home.

Narsimhan came to meet Reshma.

“Your friend is hot” said Narsimhan

“Yes I know”

“Hey Reshma, I know what happened to you is wrong but I am sorry. I realised recently how Pandit is treating you.”

“haha ha you had your fun when Pandit wanted you too”

Narsimhan is the half brother of Gunni. Gunni runs a dance bar in the city. There are only a few that a licensed by the government. Gunni sells drugs and makes profit from the dance bar. Gunni was a pervert and messed with government officials and when the dance bar was on the verge of getting closed. Narsimhan’s father asked him to help Gunni and get the bar out of danger. Since then Narsimhan had taken care of the dealers and made sure the Business is run well

Narsimhan was trying to convince Reshma to join his dance bar “ Hey you know you are good dancer and I a can make you the richest girl in the city”

“I am married you asshole” Reshma was pissed at Narsimhan and left him.

Narsimhan was following Reshma when Pandit called him.

“Gunni called the drug man is coming with drugs to him” Pandit said

“You go meet him. Find out who the drug maker is and I deal with him”

“Yeah”

“Don’t scare him off we need this guy”

Narsimhan was getting drugs at costly rates, when he found out there was a producer who could sell it at cheaper rates he wanted to trade with the new drug maker which was Rahul.

Rahul was all excited, now that he would get the money.

“Hey you remember the plan to Goa” Rahul was talking to his wife when they were driving back home.

“Yeah and its not happening since 2 years” replied Kajal

“Lets go to Bali”

“Yeah and how. A personal loan for that?” Kajal knew they were almost bankrupt and hardly had any more savings given the loan of Pandit and the house loans.

“No I will take care of that”

“Haha” kajal smiled off she knew her husband loved her but his financials were bad and he just wanted to make her happy. The couple kept talking while they were on the way home. Once in the lift Kajal was adjusting her saree and once Rahul saw this he wanted sex. As the couple entered the house, Rahul latched the door and started kissing his wife.

“You are looking hot today” He said and started kissing again. Kajal was equally horny and responded back. Both of them kept kissing each other. Rahul lifted Kajal and placed on the dining table. Rahul kissed kajal passionately. Rahul removed Kajal’s Pallu and in no time his lips were on her navel. Then came the blouse, bra, petticoat and the panty.

Kajal was on the bed waiting for her husband. She did not need any more foreplay she was already wet. Rahul jumped on the bed. His fingers were on the wife’s pussy. She was already wet and he spreaded the wetness evenly. Then the tip of Rahul Dick was on the pussy and she thrusted back and the cock was inside her. Kajal loved the way Rahul’s cock felt between her legs held together. She fucked him back. Rahul fell on his kajal in missionary and kept fucking her. She was about to get an orgasm when Rahul suddenly released his load and fell on the bed.

Kajal noticed something was not right with Rahul. He was ill.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes” Rahul was breathing heavily as if he has done a marathon run. Kajal wanted some more time of Rahul’s dick. She needed the relief.

“He must join a gym soon” Thought Kajal.

Kajal went to bed unsatisfied.

Manohar was waiting for Gunni in his office in the Dance bar/pub. Gunni asked him to wait there till he arrives. Manohar was getting bored. He heard the sound of the person walking. Gunni arrived with Pandit. Gunni introduced Pandit to Manohar. Manohar started to negotiate the rates with Gunni and Pandit.

“So what do you think this is that simple. Are we fools here?” Pandit said pointing a gun to Manohar. Gunni was laughing. Manohar got scared seeing the gun, he has seen gun many times however this was the first time the gun was pointed at him “How did you make this drugs”

Gunni got up and gave two blows to Manohar. Manohar was scared to fight. He wanted to get the gun in his hands but stopped the idea when he saw Gunni also with the gun.

Gunni and Pandit kept torturing Manohar and Manohar had given up. He told Gunni and Pandit that the drugs were produced by professor Rahul. Pandit confirmed thrice if it was the same Rahul that he knew. Once he heard the confirmation, he was happy like hell. Lets torture the professure Pandit sait to Gunni

“But Narsimhan told we need professor our side”

“Yes that why we will show him his position. Besides Narsimhan is only your half brother”