• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Should i include pictures...?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANR wish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zoomin

I'm Dhwani . I'm a housewife . I'm fair-skinned. 5ft 4 inches tall and weigh 50 kg. My body measurements are 34-26-34. I have C-cup breasts. I have brown eyes and thick black silky smooth hair. I maintain my figure well and have a toned body.
I got married a couple of years ago. My husband is Guru . He is 3 years older than me. Ours was an arranged marriage. We wanted to be financially secure before having kids. We are originally from chennai but recently shifted to pune for my husband's work.
He works at an MNC as a senior project head, a well-paying job. It's been 6 months since we shifted. We even took out a home loan to purchase an apartment in an upscale neighbourhood in pune. We have managed to fit in and become proud residents of pune.
This transition from a middle-class to an upper-middle-class lifestyle has been life-changing. With no family around, Guru and I have tried to move away from our conservative roots and began exploring life with a modern outlook. Our entire lifestyle has changed as a result.
We have our own house, privacy in a big city, and enough salary to care for our wants and needs. We have a good sex life as well. We have even thought about starting a family soon, with everything going well.
We have a fixed routine for the weekdays. Guru spends most of the time at the office, and I do the daily chores. To keep myself occupied either go to the gym or get together with the other ladies of the society. Later, after Guru returns, we relax and spend time together before dinner and going to bed.
The weekends are more important. Sometimes we spend the entire weEkend at home, mostly lying in bed. Other times we go out, explore the city, or take weekend trips to nearby places.
hello this is ANR.....
New Thread Started
Will Try to post as much as i can .....
please be interactive and shower your love....
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BASED ON USERS REQUEST....

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternallover012

bapun337

ironman
ANR full name ?? Interfaith words will give more thrilling

zoomin

new thread started ANR's INVANSION>>>>> WANT PIC EDITORS FOR THAT LONG SERIES
INTRESTED PEOPLE MAIL ME

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

malik5747

I then started to talk to him about ANR Sir. I said, “ANR Sir seems like such a nice boss. He got us a bouquet on his first visit. Is he the same at the office also? He's very charming and handsome. The ladies in your office must love him.”
Guru kept quiet and only responded with a Hmm or a head nod. He was not even eating properly. So, I insisted that he tell me what was bothering him. He finally caved in.
Guru: When you went to the kitchen to make tea, ANR Sir told me that I had made a blunder on one of the projects I was in charge of. Instead of quoting an amount of Rs. 5 lakhs, I quoted Rs. 50 lakhs. This has resulted in the company losing Rs. 45 lakhs.
Me: What now?
Guru: ANR Sir told me he didn't want the whole office to know, so he invited himself to my house to tell me. He said that he could not hide this for long. I need to compensate the company for the loss at the earliest. Or else, I will be suspended without pay, and the money will be recovered legally from me.
Me: (In shock) Guru! But we don't have that much money. We have an outstanding home loan. Our car is on EMI. We have no other source of income. What are we going to do?
Guru: I told ANR Sir all this. Do you think I didn't? But he said that if I could not compensate, I would be fired, and legal action for negligence would be initiated against me. I don't know what to do, Dhwani.
Me: (worried) Guru, no. Don't say that. We have a good life here. We can't lose it. What will we do? We can't go back to chennai. What will our family, relatives and friends say? There must be some other way.
Guru: It's 54 lakhs, Dhwani. There is no way I can raise so much money ever, let alone in such a short duration. I told ANR Sir all this. He said there was one way to make all of this disappear.
Me: (Feeling huge relief) Oh. That's so kind of him. I knew he was a good man. What did he say? How can we get out of this trouble?
Guru looked up at me and hesitated.
Me: (shouting) Tell me what the way is! Whatever it is, you do it. Let's get out of this trouble.
Guru: It's nothing to do with me.
Me: (Confused) What do you mean?
Guru hesitated once again. I gave him a stern look.
Guru: ANR Sir said he could make it all go away if we cooperated.
Me: (still confused) Cooperated how?
Guru: He said that you're very beautiful, and he was lonely being away from his wife. So if you cooperated and I agreed, he would somehow manage the 54 lakh discrepancy and ensure I don't lose my job.
I took a few seconds to understand what he meant. And then it dawned upon me. I was shocked and taken aback. I was brought up in a very conservative household. I have been with only one man, and it was with Guru, my husband. That too after marriage.
I didn't know what to say. I just sat there in silence, too stunned to speak.
Guru: (breaking the silence) ANR Sir said he saw you and was blown away by your beauty. He gave me until Monday to decide how I would go about this. Either agree to his offer or compensate for the monetary loss to the company.
There was silence once again.
Me: I have never been with any other man other than you. I am your wife. I am married to you. I love you.
Guru: (stopping me) I know Dhwani. I know. Don't worry. I will figure something out.
He then started mumbling.
Guru: If we sell the house and the car, we will get 30-35 lakhs. I will ask dad to mortgage our house in chennai, giving us another 15-20 lakhs. That should be enough to raise the 54 lakhs. If not, we will also mortgage some of your jewellery for the remaining amount.
Guru: (continuing) we will have to leave pune and shift back to chennai. Both of us will have to look for other jobs. We still have to pay back the house loan and the car EMIs to the ban NS, but we will consider that later.
The full scope of the situation hit me just then. I looked at Guru.

Guru; I am sorry, Dhwani. I know it's my fault. I know I have jeopardised our lives. But what else can I do?
Me: Which is what I was coming to? If we return to chennai, we can say goodbye to our future. We will have no option but to suffer for the rest of our lives. But there is a way we can avoid all this.
Guru: (Stunned) You mean ANR Sir's condition?
Me: (nodding my head in agreement) Only if you're comfortable and agree. But please know this. I love you and would only do it for our safe and secure future.
There was silence once again. After a few more minutes spent discussing, we decided that it was the best scenario for us to agree to ANR Sir's condition. Guru promised me he would never put us in such a situation again.
The next day Guru went to the office to talk to ANR Sir. I was impatiently waiting for news of any development. Finally, in the afternoon, Guru messaged, saying, “Spoke to Sir. He promised he would take care of the issue.” I took a sigh of relief.
Guru came home that evening, visibly and considerably more happy and relieved. It seemed like a huge mountain was lifted off of our shoulders. He said that ANR Sir would come home the next day.

Reactions: Deepak Kumar1245