• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Finally, today you posted the last update of the story. The story was beautiful from beginning to end.
After facing so many troubles, Jiya and Tarun united And what was lacking in the lives of both is now complete. Both are married and the happiest thing is that all the troubles of Jiya and Tarun's family have gone away. Victory is always love i'm so happy today. You are writing very well.
Notebook Bhai, Your story deserves praise. You and we are still connected through this story. I hope you will come to us soon with a new story. Brother, your writing skill is excellent...:heart::heart::heart:

Notebook

Raaz ko kholta hua update diya hai bhai.
Aur aapko jaisa thik lage wesa kijiye bhai agar aapko 2 updates me hi finish karna hai to 2 me aur agar 3 updates me finish karna hai to 3 me kijiye. Aapki choice.
Bilkul waisa hi kiya bhai sab raaj kholkar hi khatm ki story :love: thanks for reading and liking bhai:yo:

Reactions: Aakash.

Mbindas

Finally story ka end ho hi gaya. Achchha to nahi lag raha par kabhi na kabhi koisi story ka end to hota hi hai. Bohot hi dilchasp rahi ye story.
Wese kya bhai aap next story start karoge? Agar karo to plzz msg dijiyega.