• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Xforum's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

The Lounge
For the general chit-chats. You can post off-topic stuff here.

I consider this section allow same freedom like NHB of XB ?

If yes, then the thread Meri pyari naina ke liye was closed ?

I did not see any kind of abuses in that thread ? I wonder what would be the action if someone ask a female ID "Show me your boobs" in the Lounge ?

If this forum is so much strict then what is the meaning of "You can post off-topic stuff here."

Request you to clarify on this at the earliest because for me its not possible to be a saint and sober in Adult Forum that too in Chitchat.

Rahul

Kingkong

Chanakya20

Email: sardardi@pm.me
The Lounge
For the general chit-chats. You can post off-topic stuff here.

If yes, then the thread Meri pyari naina ke liye was closed ?

I did not see any kind of abuses in that thread ? I wonder what would be the action if someone ask a female ID "Show me your boobs" in the Lounge ?

If this forum is so much strict then what is the meaning of "You can post off-topic stuff here."

Request you to clarify on this at the earliest because for me its not possible to be a saint and sober in Adult Forum that too in Chitchat.
I too agree with BV.

I can recall an incident where Rahul was involved in a family abuse, i.e. he abused me and that post of his were deleted and thread was locked as well as no action taken.

This is something that can't be ignored.

Other people reading this post do not call this action as FAVOURISM. Maybe the moderator has its own reason to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seducer1-7

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Do you guyz pretend to be, or have no brains at all

https://xforum.live/threads/ab-tumhare-hawale-hai-xf-sathiyo.7709/unread

This thread was meant for sarcasm. I could have posted in complaint section if i wanted to, but i refused to for the reasons best known to me.

Please re-open the thread.
Open a new one.
No, it is not like NHB. And that thread was closed on the request of Naina . We don’t moderate in “Lounge” unless we receive a complaint.

Reactions: Naina

Dead_man

Staff member
Lucifer naam ka sumo apni sumo power misuse kar k faltu meri The Lauge section ki posts edit kar raha hai :mad:

Chanakya20

Email: sardardi@pm.me
Open a new one.

No, it is not like NHB. And that thread was closed on the request of Naina . We don’t moderate in “Lounge” unless we receive a complaint.
No one laughs at the same joke twice :D