• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Xforum's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

Moon Light

Prime
How to start new thread , plz help me

Right side me likh kar aa rha hai Post Thread..
wanha jakar uspar click karoge to ap thread post kar skte ho
jaisa ki pic me dikhaya gaya hai

Screenshot-2021-02-07-16-41-12

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
How to start new thread , plz help me
To create a new thread, go to the appropriate sub-forum where you intend to open a thread, Private Area for instance. Once you are in the appropriate sub-forum, click on 'Post New thread' button, select an appropriate prefix, give a caption/title for your thread in the 'Title' field, input the message you want to convey in the 'Message' field, hit the 'Submit New Thread' button and a thread would be created.

Obaid Khan

To create a new thread, go to the appropriate sub-forum where you intend to open a thread, Private Area for instance. Once you are in the appropriate sub-forum, click on 'Post New thread' button, select an appropriate prefix, give a caption/title for your thread in the 'Title' field, input the message you want to convey in the 'Message' field, hit the 'Submit New Thread' button and a thread would be created.
Siraj Bhai story Ka post hogi kayi din ho gaye

Moon Light

Prime
Thread kese delete kar skte he or account bhi someone knows
Thread delete nahi hotaa hai... use bs ap report karne ke bad band krwa sakte hain....
Account Bhi delete nahi hotaa.. bs ap log out krke kabhi bapas naa aao yahi upay hai

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member