• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Xforum's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
I have notice one thing, i don't know if its a feature or what but it is weird that if for ex- i am on page 1 and that thread page is long as page 10 and if i am replying to that thread then the page will remain on page 1, as it has to shift on the last page of that particular thread.
That's a feature. It only happens when you use quick reply box.

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
That's a feature. It only happens when you use quick reply box.
Ok, but we can't use post reply in normal reply, we use quick box. Well if its a feature then i can't say much but its kind of weird to me :redface: it creates confusion i guess

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Ok, but we can't use post reply in normal reply, we use quick box. Well if its a feature then i can't say much but its kind of weird to me :redface: it creates confusion i guess
You can. After quoting the posts > click on more options in the quick reply box.
It helps in some cases like replying to old posts.

I can change it though.

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
You can. After quoting the posts > click on more options in the quick reply box.
It helps in some cases like replying to old posts.

I can change it though.

Chang it if you could bec that will be the appropriate method

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Changing it breaks the live plugin. The pages will reload when replying to live threads :(
Then this will be ok aisa hi chalne do :redface:

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
There is some issue i can see on signature, as you can see my signature is showing in single line but why it isn't in story section ? Can you please see

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
images

images