• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Xforum's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

komaalrani

there appears to be some problems with GIF. Today i came back after almost a month and posted pics in my story Joru ka Gullam but gif pictures are still. i used imgbb for uploading . But i have been using this since beginning and it was working. Is it some temp issue ? Please help as i use gif in my all stories and they are essential part of my stories.

komaalrani

I may look ignoramus but how to empty my box in which conversations are received , as it is now full and news once gets bounded

komaalrani

there appears to be some problems with GIF. Today i came back after almost a month and posted pics in my story Joru ka Gullam but gif pictures are still. i used imgbb for uploading . But i have been using this since beginning and it was working. Is it some temp issue ? Please help as i use gif in my all stories and they are essential part of my stories.

Please do try to help .

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
I may look ignoramus
Nope you don't :D
how to empty my box in which conversations are received , as it is now full and news once gets bounded

There are two ways to do it
1st - my going to every conversation > leave
2nd - Bulk method :
>There is a check box in conversation view (see the snap below)

Screenshot_2020-05-25-Conversations.png

> Tick/select the conversations you want to delete/leave.
> Then from bottom > chose "Leave conversation" and click on go.
Screenshot_2020-05-25-Conversations1.png

Reactions: komaalrani

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
The Up-loader for Imgbb inserts hyperlinked thumbnail to the image. It wont animate.

For gifs, either you can directly use the source from which you get gifs or Directly go to imgbb.com > upload image > click on image > copy image location and paste it in the image insert button in editor.

komaalrani

Nope you don't :D

There are two ways to do it
1st - my going to every conversation > leave
2nd - Bulk method :
>There is a check box in conversation view (see the snap below)

Screenshot_2020-05-25-Conversations.png

> Tick/select the conversations you want to delete/leave.
> Then from bottom > chose "Leave conversation" and click on go.
Screenshot_2020-05-25-Conversations1.png

Thanks so much

HalfbludPrince

मैं बादल हूं आवारा
Hi, does we need like button, it's useless, users avoid commenting due to this, but for story thread comments needed not like