• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Xforum's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Try clearing cache once. For me it takes less than a sec to load the page after the initial visit.

Maybe the file you are trying to upload has an wrong extension

i knew you were gonaa say this, :D , i don't store any cache in firefox, i was saying the more my post is lengthy the more it takes time to post, even for everything i do on the site it loads, like buffer

Aidenhunt

The comment box is disaster

There is no save option

5 lines are only visible
You can not write big updates

Last edited:

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
i knew you were gonaa say this, :D , i don't store any cache in firefox, i was saying the more my post is lengthy the more it takes time to post, even for everything i do on the site it loads, like buffer
I need to push some major updates, till then i cannot make changes to the core. All the updates will be pushed after 31st March (people will flood my mailbox if i closed the forum for a long time :D ).

I have tried to decrease the load anyways.
The comment box is disaster

There is no save option

5 lines are only visible
You can not write big updates
The editor is dynamic, it expands as per requirement. Anyways i have noticed many of the members use browser like UC and opera which doesn't support the new codes. Draft button was there but it was hidden for small editor :D . Thanks for pointing out, i have enabled it now.

Solution for your problem: I have added a "Reply" button at the top which gives you a full editor.
Screenshot_2020-03-23-Xforums-Complaint-Thread-Ask-your-Queries-here.png

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siraj Patel

Aidenhunt

I need to push some major updates, till then i cannot make changes to the core. All the updates will be pushed after 31st March (people will flood my mailbox if i closed the forum for a long time :D ).

I have tried to decrease the load anyways.

The editor is dynamic, it expands as per requirement. Anyways i have noticed many of the members use browser like UC and opera which doesn't support the new codes. Draft button was there but it was hidden for small editor :D . Thanks for pointing out, i have enabled it now.

Solution for your problem: I have added a "Reply" button at the top which gives you a full editor.
Screenshot_2020-03-23-Xforums-Complaint-Thread-Ask-your-Queries-here.png

Hope it helps.
Thanks for your reply
I have only issue with Editor It is too small even the pic is not uploaded here
I tried Reply option which is on top
It is same passport photo size editor

Please change it to old editor.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your reply
I have only issue with Editor It is too small even the pic is not uploaded here
I tried Reply option which is on top
It is same passport photo size editor

Please change it to old editor.
Can se show a screenshot? Also what browser do you use?

Last edited:

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Addicted couple of suggestion, there should be a forum jump it is a basic functionality that needs to be there.

Second, there should a members viewing count on each forum/sub forum.

Reactions: Addicted

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Addicted : Guest is not able to see the User Signature which should be visible
2. Neither a guest user can see the user profile opened threads.
3. Can we shift the Message, Reaction score etc to the left side so that one post length should minimize because it takes to much of a space even the context of a message is one liner. (E.g. like in XP i am not comparing though but as that is efficient)

Will post some other suggestion nd Bugs

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Addicted : To make it more lighter no need to show AV on the Forum Main Index if someone has post on any Forum/thread
2. Agree with One No need for Latest Profile post ( Doesn't need a advance look, simple is much better if the forum is fast)
3. For every Section, The Forum Font is too Large which makes only 15 Contents on one page, neither we can extend it to make it 30. There should be atleast 20-25 on the page so that more threads can be visible, more choices for the user to select on a single page.

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Addicted : A border is Missing, between prefix & Story Title. A proper table format is missing in index pages.
2. Even the border between the forum is too dull, it should be more visible to actually separate one thing from another. It looks bit clumsy.

Last edited: